SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:49 pm

Post by SleepyPanda »

charter wrote: I'm also not answering SP questions, whatever they were, I stopped reading his posts a while back.
Blatent lie? I've asked you those questions at least in two post with other additional questions which you DID respond to. You specifically avoided the ones I've been repeatedly asking again and again.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:52 pm

Post by charter »

SP, I'm also not responding to you anymore. Whatever I say to either you or armlx is automatically added to the reasons I have to be scum. You two will look like such huge idiots if I'm lynched, you will certainly be the next to go. Hopefully, people will actually listen to what I (and others) have been saying, and know that it was in the best interest of the town, regardless of how it was presented, act on that, and win.
SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:58 pm

Post by SleepyPanda »

Why don't you respond to me? Because you think I'm scum? You've been responding to armlx this entire time. Why do you only ignore me? Because you have something to hide.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:51 pm

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

Refusing to respond to perfectly valid questions from some players, while answering questions from others = scumtell.
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:13 pm

Post by Raging Rabbit »

I don't see why people are blaming Crazy for TS's idiocity, what he did isn't a scumtell. Scum coudl've just PM'd the mod.

I want to take a look at Ceph's refined daytalk and see how believable it is before revoting, just to make sure, but it's very unlikely to change my mind. Charter really needs to die here.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:59 am

Post by armlx »

Refusing to respond to perfectly valid questions from some players, while answering questions from others = scumtell.
This.

I don't even think the second part is even needed.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:34 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

I actually think alerting the mod is a more scummy thing to do.

unvote
(if I was voting),
vote: crazy
SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:23 am

Post by SleepyPanda »

I agree with RR that scum could've read what Crazy wrote and just as easily PM the mod. It's a nulltell. I've even tried to get someone modkilled when I was town.

To neko and sekinj, what do you think of charter ignoring to answer questions?
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:37 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

ThAdmiral wrote:I actually think alerting the mod is a more scummy thing to do.

unvote
(if I was voting),
vote: crazy
Congrats! You win
Most Stupid Vote Reason
!
Crazy alerting the mod was a lawful, in fact, required part of teh game, as it is generally expected that players witnessing an infraction, or believed infraction, should ALWAYS ask the mod, because Mods are human, like us, and miss shit.

You also win third place on my Lynch list, right behind BM, who is right behind charter, because I have a promise on a BM lynch.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:40 am

Post by armlx »

Crazy alerting the mod was a lawful, in fact, required part of teh game, as it is generally expected that players witnessing an infraction, or believed infraction, should ALWAYS ask the mod, because Mods are human, like us, and miss shit.
This.

I would rather lose the game then win because someone broke the rules and confirmed themselves town.

Also, see above about the rising stock in a ThAd lynch. Some things I noticed when I reread, plus the whole attacking confirmeds under bad, opportunistic logic.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:46 am

Post by SleepyPanda »

Mod, prod on DBE please? Or even better, did she get enough prods to be replaced yet?
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:46 am

Post by Crazy »

If someone needs to be modkilled, they should be. Regardless of alignment. The end.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:12 am

Post by Cephrir »

Gee, my defense is being totally ignored. There's a shocker. Curse you for telling me you might listen SP. Not surprised charter is too pissed to answer questions.

Everyone not voting for the claimed scum is completely fucking retarded.

I'm just glad our lynch has caught two scumpairs. In case I don't post again, good luck stopping them from weaseling out of it day 6+7.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:13 am

Post by sekinj »

SleepyPanda wrote:I agree with RR that scum could've read what Crazy wrote and just as easily PM the mod. It's a nulltell. I've even tried to get someone modkilled when I was town.

To neko and sekinj, what do you think of charter ignoring to answer questions?
I think neko is sold on BM. However, I think mabye BM and CWR have just given up on the game completely. Therefore, while I think they are very suspicious for not being able to post their daytalk, the fact that charter is still active, yet is picking and choosing what he responds too is just idiotic. Also, I don't know why that lover team even bothered posting their daytalk since it is impossible to read. I just don't understand why someone would intentionally be that unhelpful if they were town. That leads me to believe they are unable to correct hte problems with their daytalk because they are scum. and now they are just acting like self-righteous offended townies, which REALLY doesn't help the town.

Although I think posting the daytalk has been beneficial to the town, I can understand why someone might disagree with it at first. But, they were voted down! The town majority decided to post daytalk. So now, it is time to get in line with the rest of the town, and post the daytalk correctly. So, if they are unwilling to do that, then they deserve ALL the suspicion they are getting! If they refuse to act like the rest of the town, I dont' see how we can assume anything but that they are scum...
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find a job[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find an apartment[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:44 am

Post by Cephrir »

sekinj: I fixed our daytalk in 1797.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:54 am

Post by SleepyPanda »

Cephrir wrote:Gee, my defense is being totally ignored. There's a shocker. Curse you for telling me you might listen SP. Not surprised charter is too pissed to answer questions.
Because there really isn't much to respond to. Your cases on people who you think are scum can be summed up into one sentence. Either you or your lover said that someone was basing an entire case on you guys for your daytalk. Are you not applying the same principle to CW/BM? They still have not even responded to anything that's on the table yet and you're set to string them up as scum. I'd like to hear something at least.

You say that armlx and charter's exchange makes you think armlx is scum. How about being a little more specific?
Cephrir wrote:I also happen to know that a protown player is suspicious of him.
Are you talking about charter here? I don't see how it helps anyone else by saying this.
sekinj wrote: So, if they are unwilling to do that, then they deserve ALL the suspicion they are getting! If they refuse to act like the rest of the town, I dont' see how we can assume anything but that they are scum...
If that's the only conclusion you can come to, why are you not voting them?

Also, I wasn't the one asking for your daytalk. It was WWB or RR that you misquoted. So to RR/WWB and sekinj who are still asking for their complete daytalk, Cephrir has already posted it, albeit after a long enough time.
SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:04 am

Post by SleepyPanda »

Cephrir wrote: After me poking him about it a few times, as I and he have said, he's not suspicious of Crazy anymore. I'm fairly certain anyway.
Also, I'd like to actually tell me where he has said this, either in daytalk or in game. I'd prefer to hear it from charter himself, but he said he's not going to respond to me anymore. And if it's true, I'd also like to know the reason for what changed his mind, after 4 days. It better be a good reason.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:45 am

Post by sekinj »

SleepyPanda wrote:
sekinj wrote: So, if they are unwilling to do that, then they deserve ALL the suspicion they are getting! If they refuse to act like the rest of the town, I dont' see how we can assume anything but that they are scum...
If that's the only conclusion you can come to, why are you not voting them?
well, I'm definitely considering it, but I wanted to see how this discussion developed. I also want to see if BM or CWR are goign to return.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:50 am

Post by sekinj »

Cephrir wrote:sekinj: I fixed our daytalk in 1797.
Yes, sorry about that. I forgot that was yours with the modkill and all. I don't know why you guys held out, but I am much less suspicious of you after reviewing it.

I will probably end up going with neko against BM. There is no excuse for not being able to post your daytalk.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:47 am

Post by SleepyPanda »

Cephrir wrote: (daytalk goes here)
Why did you remove all mention of SSF in your daytalk? Seeing as how that's the person you're most suspicious of at the moment, why did you decide to cut the conversation pertaining to him?
charter's DT wrote: 40 me- who to vote today? harvey coming under fire. I think BM is scum, crazy thinks we're scum. I'd vote for any of the three.
After your lecture of town being led into easy lynches, you were willing to vote HP just because he was "coming under fire"? You're sitting there saying armlx was on two townie lynch wagons even though you were on kloud's wagon, as well as willingness to bandwagon HP just because others were? What is that?
SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:55 am

Post by SleepyPanda »

In fact, charter was active all the way up to the point of HP's deadline lynch. Here's the deadline votecount as well:
destructor wrote: .::] Final Day 3 Vote Count [::.
*Harvey Pew (8) - armlx, neko2086, sekinj, ThAdmiral, DarlaBlueEyes, Raging Rabbit, Knight of Cydonia, Cephrir
Crazy (2) - Battle Mage, Harvey Pew
ThAdmiral (2) - SleepyPanda, Crazy
Darox (1) - charter
Raging Rabbit (2) - Adel, Toaster Strudel

Not Voting (5) - starrie, ace1217, WaltWishbone, Darox, ClockworkRuse
Was your arbitrary SINGLE vote on Darox more important than placing your vote onto the majority bandwagon who you supposedly were suspicious of? Heck, even your other suspect of Crazy had 2 votes already. You had a better chance of getting Crazy lynched than Darox at that point. Did you want to stay off HP's wagon so you can use the argument that armlx was on two townie lynch wagons while you weren't?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:32 am

Post by charter »

ARE YOU RETARDED? I'M NOT, THATS WHY I WASNT VOTING FOR THE TOWNIES.
SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:40 am

Post by SleepyPanda »

charter wrote:ARE YOU RETARDED? I'M NOT, THATS WHY I WASNT VOTING FOR THE TOWNIES.
I have no idea which question you're responding to. Your own version of your daytalk said you were willing to vote BM, HP, or Crazy. Why did you not vote HP? Or even a better question, how did you know they were townies so to not vote them?

Because you're scum.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:44 am

Post by charter »

Wow, you are truly obtuse. I've tried saying this a bunch of times. NO ONE IN THIS GAME IS COMPLETELY INFORMED. NOT EVEN SCUM (ARMLX AND RR) KNOW WHO IS TOWN AND WHO ISNT. ONCE AGAIN, YOURE ATTACKING ME OVER NOTHING. I'm not doing anything scummy, I'm just pissed off and fed up with this game.

You and armlx need to modkill yourselves if I get lynched. There is no reason for you two to stay alive in this game. You have contributed nothing to help the town, and you will continue not contributing anything to help the town.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:53 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

charter wrote:Wow, you are truly obtuse. I've tried saying this a bunch of times. NO ONE IN THIS GAME IS COMPLETELY INFORMED. NOT EVEN SCUM (ARMLX AND RR) KNOW WHO IS TOWN AND WHO ISNT. ONCE AGAIN, YOURE ATTACKING ME OVER NOTHING. I'm not doing anything scummy, I'm just pissed off and fed up with this game.

You and armlx need to modkill yourselves if I get lynched. There is no reason for you two to stay alive in this game. You have contributed nothing to help the town, and you will continue not contributing anything to help the town.
It is interesting how your entire suspect list is made up of people who voted for you; SP/Armix, me/RR, Darox, Crazy/KoC. Omgus much? There has been no case presented against Darox or myself/RR other than Toaster who, according to her daytalk was doing it to see who would hop on the bandwagon. So your great Town contribution is to lynch everyone who votes for you? What a unique strategy. ;)

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”