PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 4:23 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 1070, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 1068, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:gypyx did nothing thats why hes on the list
Is t3 on your list?
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:you kind of sound like scum you and pine also did nothing
What game am I reminding you of?
t3 isnt on my list cuz i think dann tr'd him and dan got a bullet in the face

it's not really a scum game that you're reminding me of

its that you dont sound like the you that replaced into Betrayal.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 4:24 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1072, JohnnyFarrar wrote:post 156 those first 3 quotes. Does one stand out?
Lol I quoted the wrong one. I actually meant to quote this. I meant to quote the two mech discussion quotes. As you can see I quoted the other one and must have wall quoted the wrong one by accident.

Post is the one I meant to quote.

Why do you think I would do this as scum. This is NAI. I am actually laughing if you are thinking I quoted that on purpose.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

I think you weren’t actually reading it, which is scum indicative for try hard newbies
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 4:27 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

In post 1075, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:its that you dont sound like the you that replaced into Betrayal.
Fair enough. Fwiw that was my first game back after like 6years so I had a little ring rust
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1077, JohnnyFarrar wrote:I think you weren’t actually reading it, which is scum indicative for try hard newbies

NAI. That isn't what was happening. I was focused on what I was saying... because I already knew (in my perspective that I had read the Mech talk convo. And I remember it being that + one big post.

Why do you think I correctly got the first quote quoted.

Was it because I didn't read? I obviously read. Did you even read what I said in there? Because in the red, it obviously gave remarks on what Bingle said and Drap's interactions with them.

Also you are planning to respond to what I said to you right?

Since you scum read me, I still would like to understand. If you are town, it shouldn't take you time (since you will be able to come from a town mindset and drop down your thoughts) but I know we all have lives. Use that excuse as either scum/town and you would be fine. Just let me know if you are planning on to respond.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 4:37 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1079, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1077, JohnnyFarrar wrote:I think you weren’t actually reading it, which is scum indicative for try hard newbies

NAI. That isn't what was happening. I was focused on what I was saying... because I already knew (in my perspective that I had read the Mech talk convo. And I remember it being that + one big post.

Why do you think I correctly got the first quote quoted.

Was it because I didn't read? I obviously read. Did you even read what I said in there? Because in the red, it obviously gave remarks on what Bingle said and Drap's interactions with them.

Also you are planning to respond to what I said to you right?

Since you scum read me, I still would like to understand. If you are town, it shouldn't take you time (since you will be able to come from a town mindset and drop down your thoughts) but I know we all have lives. Use that excuse as either scum/town and you would be fine. Just let me know if you are planning on to respond.

Also you use this quote to signify I was only talking to Bingle. Tell me how again!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 4:41 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1074, Bingle wrote:Oh, lol, I'd forgotten I made that post.

Also, which games of mine did you read, GPa?
I read open 797 - I examined you and Johnny's interactions in this game. (This was recent; read this to ISO Johnny. But examined you as well)

Micro 914 - How you were able to handle pressure / wagon on you on day 1 as town.

One mini game I had forgotten - But this is where you played on a replacement and I saw how willing you were to contribute as town as a replacement

Mini Normal 2122 - Another replaced town scenario~ This is the game where I see some like resemblance in this.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 4:51 pm

Post by Bingle »

That's... an interesting spread. Any particular reason behind the choices? Did you read any scum games?
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 4:59 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

It’s hard to separate the AI from the esoteric with these big posts.

You say you meant to quote a different post 50 posts away from the one you ended up posting, I don’t believe you. FTR I don’t care about the rest of that post, the bungle stuff is what stood out.

You say you don’t understand how actively calling flipped scum town all the way up to their lim is scummy, I don’t believe you. You are either scum or aggressively wrong, and defending yourself by clogging up the thread with 1000 words a post isn’t helping the game.

Also I called dann town because I knew he was from the start of my read. Just like I knew drap was scum. Or did you miss this
In post 1003, JohnnyFarrar wrote:ProfessorDrapion - scum.
As for Luke I’ll concede the read is weak
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 5:15 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1083, JohnnyFarrar wrote:It’s hard to separate the AI from the esoteric with these big posts.

You say you meant to quote a different post 50 posts away from the one you ended up posting, I don’t believe you.

Lol, and I made that post 50 + more posts till I replied to that. What are you on about?

FTR I don’t care about the rest of that post, the bungle stuff is what stood out.

Again, you made look bad like I was ONLY just talking about him which in this case that is debunked. I showed you proof that I wasn't. You say you don't care... then why make a scumcase using that only? Just to try and manipulate so it can fit your standards? What...?

You say you don’t understand how actively calling flipped scum town all the way up to their lim is scummy, I don’t believe you.

No I don't understand, and I gave reasoning on why. You seem to ignore this as well. Like I said, please read my other games to get an understanding of how I play as town. You keep saying "I don't believe you" ... how would you know if you don't know my playstyle lol.

You are either scum or aggressively wrong,

Ig I was aggressively wrong. Why would I as scum defend that hard. It being the only person who defended that hard knowing the pressure will be on me. And I even pointed it out that it was okay to scum read me this day because I defended Drap.

and defending yourself by clogging up the thread with 1000 words a post isn’t helping the game.

What? What a bullshit excuse not to read my stuff. I am literally replying to you to get to you to understand my perspective and my way of point of view. What quote is this? You are letting your emotional intelligence get to you now.

Also I called dann town because I knew he was from the start of my read. Just like I knew drap was scum. Or did you miss this

Did you not read that question? I said why DID you think he was town. He wasn't confirmed town before the flip. He was confirmed after the flip. And you said you were up to page 15 or something... Day 1 wasn't over yet I believe. So I was assuming you were reading them before the flip.
In post 1003, JohnnyFarrar wrote:ProfessorDrapion - scum.
As for Luke I’ll concede the read is weak
... If you have a narrative, then push it. Don't be afraid. You agree with me that your logic is weak. Great.

Honestly this reaction has actually really disappointed me. This could just be scum just trying to come up with any excuse to scumread me and try to pivot the BW on them to a town person. Just trying to manipulate my words, use the "I don't believe you" claim (which in itself is a weak stance), and to keep making excuses to not read my posts.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 5:16 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1082, Bingle wrote:That's... an interesting spread. Any particular reason behind the choices? Did you read any scum games?
Lol you answered the question in your first statement. It was to get a grasp on how you act in different modes, as well as roles. One of those games, you were a vengeful neighbor as well as a VT (mason I believe) in another. And I have I think. I just need to remember it.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 5:28 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1085, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1082, Bingle wrote:That's... an interesting spread. Any particular reason behind the choices? Did you read any scum games?
Lol you answered the question in your first statement. It was to get a grasp on how you act in different modes, as well as roles. One of those games, you were a vengeful neighbor as well as a VT (mason I believe) in another. And I have I think. I just need to remember it.
Ok! I rememebr now it was Role Call I:

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=80220

That game scared me.

Just look at at post #3234....

This gives me more opinionated views. However I do think that your Mini Normal 2122 I think resembles more there than your scum game in Rolecall I.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 5:31 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1086, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1085, GrandpaMo wrote:
Ok! I rememebr now it was Role Call I:

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=80220

That game scared me.

Just look at at post #3234....

This gives me more opinionated views. However I do think that your Mini Normal 2122 I think resembles more there than your scum game in Rolecall I.
This is in another format with other expierenced folks including A50.

I also read up on A50 as well.

I will probably need to check other scum games as well if you want just in case there could be bias.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 5:48 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I am reaching the point where I think I am going to have to just skim over Grandpa's posts. They are so long. They are so red. They are so confusing.
Spoiler:
and they are so adamant that they won't chance any of those things even if people ask nicely

Grandpa, I am going to leave you with a town lock read unless one of my other Town reads starts making a case against you.

I don't want to be rude, or mean or anything. But like, I am on this site to have fun, and trying to parse through all of your super long/dense posts just... is not fun :oops: :oops:
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 6:13 pm

Post by Bingle »

GPa, Role call is a hallmark game to point to effort being NAI (or maybe even scummy) for me and you townread me for it anyway. Thoughts?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 6:16 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1089, Bingle wrote:GPa, Role call is a hallmark game to point to effort being NAI (or maybe even scummy) for me and you townread me for it anyway. Thoughts?

Did you not see what I said?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 6:17 pm

Post by Bingle »

Yeah, I saw that you think I match my other game more. But the reasoning you gave for TR-ing me early D1 was that I was efforting, and I told you that was a bad reason to TR me.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 6:18 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1088, Lukewarm wrote:I am reaching the point where I think I am going to have to just skim over Grandpa's posts. They are so long. They are so red. They are so confusing.
Spoiler:
and they are so adamant that they won't chance any of those things even if people ask nicely

Grandpa, I am going to leave you with a town lock read unless one of my other Town reads starts making a case against you.

I don't want to be rude, or mean or anything. But like, I am on this site to have fun, and trying to parse through all of your super long/dense posts just... is not fun :oops: :oops:

Are you serious? You as well? They aren't even that dense. I have literally simplified it to the best of my ability as I know I can talk a lot from a town mindset. But if you look at my responses, they are adequate to what Johnny says... even bringing out the manipulative manner he has been so far and I am not liking it at all.

You make big dense posts as well. I don't complain though, because my job as town is to read and give thoughts.

If there is anything that is confusing please point them out and I will explain it to the best of my ability.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 6:20 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1091, Bingle wrote:Yeah, I saw that you think I match my other game more. But the reasoning you gave for TR-ing me early D1 was that I was efforting, and I told you that was a bad reason to TR me.

"This is in another format with other expierenced folks including A50.

I also read up on A50 as well.

I will probably need to check other scum games as well if you want just in case there could be bias."

I said this was in another format and it could have bias due to that nature of that format hence why I said I will probably need to check your other scum games.

I gave input regarding your towniness of your approach in Mini Normal 2122 not RoleCall.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 6:21 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 195, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 185, Bingle wrote:
Exactly wrong. Scum loves to hide in mechspeak.

Eh this early? I doubt that. I still townread you. You wouldn't be risking that as scum.

GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 6:26 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1094, Bingle wrote:
In post 195, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 185, Bingle wrote:
Exactly wrong. Scum loves to hide in mechspeak.

Eh this early? I doubt that. I still townread you. You wouldn't be risking that as scum.

Oh you are talking about this. Sorry I thought you were talking about the games specifically.

I see now.

I guess it could be a bad reason. However, the problem is that you came in as a replacement I think in rolecall and that you gave effort towards the end.

Bringing mechspeak discussion on how I see it is more like "hey I think this is what we should do as town etc." more of discussion? and not like supplifying a case (including logic + reasoning) like you did in role call if that makes sense.

The quote you had was more of not that but more of discussion like I said. I still do townread you sorta for that; it is NAI and weak logic but my townread on you Day 1 grew stronger towards mid day with specific quotes and posts that I pointed out.

Honestly, I don't know where to put you right now especially with Pine's replacement coming at right now. I am still evaluating some things. However I do still have you a null to town lean for you as well following my approach I made.
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 8:12 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Reply to gpa and this'll be the last one because now I'm an accessory to the thread clogging

1. I don't know how to make it more clear

2. I never said "look at this post where they ONLY go after Bingle", you're putting words in my mouth

3. You can give me reasons til your face is blue, they're not believable.

4. "Why would I, as scum, defend the fucker that lets us talk during the day?" is a silly question

5. I've been reading your posts though??? You're just not liking the conclusions I draw

6. Bruh I knew he was town because he died and flipped and the mod confirmed it. Before I even joined the game.

7. My narrative, in simple logic, is that you're scum and you're a newbie that tries hard. Those two things together explain your defense of the encryptor. Those two things together explain quoting some Bingle bullshit before reading it to try to look engaged. And those two things together explain your continued desire to belabor every point anyone has against you til they give up. If you wanna call it weak, so be it. If you have a better explanation, state it and let the people judge. But what you've posted so far? I've read it and I don't believe it. And if my own personal judgement is "weak" to you, then I'm not sure what game you think we're playing
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 8:30 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Johnny's catch-up was terrible and is a scumpost

Eliminate swiftly and with prejudice
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 8:31 pm

NM knows what's up
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 8:32 pm

btw this hat is a scumtell
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee

Return to “Completed Open Games”