farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:27 am

Post by farside22 »

Meg: I don't get it, Mom. If you're so mad at Dad for wrecking your show, why did you come to opening night?
Lois: I came because I love the theater. I mean, if I just came to enjoy watching your father be humiliated when this asinine spectacle of his is ridiculed by everyone in town, what kind of person would I be?
Chris: ...A bitch?

Vote count:

Not voting:

reborn537
LlamaFluff
Elvis_Knits
RestFermata
Save The Dragons

With 5 alive it will take 3 to lynch

Day 5 deadline is Oct 13, 9:00am PST
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:31 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

I'm not saying you should agree with it, or even that I agree with it. I'm saying that from my perspective, that's one scenario where this plan falls through.

In reality, though, the plan's most likely going to work. I am fully in support of this plan. I regret the fact that I'm going to die, but I realize that since one of you or E_K are the scum, we'll win the game regardless.

I'm a science major, however, so nothing is ever exact in my mind. Hence, other possibility. My idea was even prompted by you:
RestFermata wrote:EBWOP. Thinking about it, I believe the plan is best if I convert myself into a Super Saint, because I am the only one who could be lying about the invention. By offering myself to be lynched, town wins whether I am scum or town. If I do not self-vote and allow myself to be hammered by E_K (or StD if that's who's alive!) then lynch me.
Foolproof, unless you see any holes in it.
Yes, I'll admit, if I was scum, I'd feel trapped right now, and I'd be searching for any way out, so I'd probably try to milk something like this. But I'd also try and point out any flaws I see in the plan, because my nature would dictate this, not my alignment. And I found one.
RestFermata
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:27 am

Post by RestFermata »

Yeah, I do like people to point out holes in my plan. I think it's important that we not rush into something that ends up being a mistake. I don't mean to rail at you just for pointing these things out. It's just that I've got to decide who's the best lynch for today, you or E_K. So I have to take these things into account whether I like it or not.

StD--How likely do you think it is that LF or reborn is scum? And do you think Kloud was a scum tracker or just scum? (His role name WAS, in fact, Stalker.)
"Time forks endlessly toward innumerable futures. In one of them I am your enemy." —Jorge Luis Borges
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:58 am

Understood. I realize I'm going to die today or tomorrow.

I do not think it is likely that LF or reborn are scum. LF could be a scum roleblocker if it weren't for GW's double vote. Inventors as scum seems weird, and it's pretty clear that he's an inventor. So our best bet is really to kill all three of us claimed townies.

I think since our roles aren't revealed after death (just alignment) it's possible that Kloud was a tracker, but Kloud could have also checked his role pm right before he claimed and said, "Stalker? Oh. Okay, I'll claim tracker." I know this situation is pretty unlikely.

In any case, if he was a tracker, he was lying about his results, and if he wasn't, then that would probably make more sense.
RestFermata
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:03 pm

Post by RestFermata »

Yeah, the results seem pretty easy to fake. I mean, the things he said were already very obvious. Everyone knows LF targetted GW. He said he tracked two claimed vanillas and said they made no night action. So no surprises there.
"Time forks endlessly toward innumerable futures. In one of them I am your enemy." —Jorge Luis Borges
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:49 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I think I'm about ready to take the plunge and vote STD.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:03 am

Vote: Elvis_knits

Alright. Let's do it.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:06 am

Post by elvis_knits »

^^^lol

I wish reborn was a little more involved during this day. I guess it's because of the nagging feelings I have had for him all game. But judging from the invention he sent I really think he meant for it to help the town.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:07 am

:P yeah, I know. But I don't really want to self-vote. I've done it in the past, and I've always felt bad afterward. There are enough votes to kill me without my help, and I'm pretty much resigned to dying right now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:27 am

Post by farside22 »

The mod seeing the low activity may impose a need to prod so posting continues at a good pace. Hate to see a good game die. :cry:
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:56 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

I still am having a duel of ideas in my mind trying to make sure nothing ends badly. This should be a win with two near confirmeds and I dont want to mess that up.

I think that EK should claim what the invention is though as I dont see any reason to keep it quiet.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:48 am

Post by reborn537 »

vote EK

Why haven't you voted for STD already. You're clearly testing the waters, and your repeated mentioning of your nagging feelings about me is just getting on my nerves - my claim is just as concrete as LF's if not moreso, and yet you only mention suspicion of me as a scumventor, a role which doesn't work at all, and nothing on LF. Going for one of the most confirmed townies on a day which isn't LYLO is just madness, and the way that you're pussy-footing around is scummy.

As to my lack of activity, I started a new job a fortnight ago, and I got promoted yesterday so I am extremely busy and tired. I always read when I get up, but I don't always have time to post.
The quick-hammer is no longer scummy. I'm taking it back.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:13 pm

Post by farside22 »

Vote count:

Elvis_Knits 2 votes: (Save The Dragons, reborn537)

Not voting:

LlamaFluff
Elvis_Knits
RestFermata

Good evening Quahog. This is Asian Reporter Tricia Takanawa reporting live on Spooner Street were the citizen's were shocked by the votes once again.

There is that mysterious second hand coming out again. Who the hell is that mysterious voter?!

Well I'm not one to complain. Lets go live to the scene where Save the dragon and reborn both grab Elvis_Knits.

"You don't understand." She sobs "I'm just a townie a simpleton at that. I don't know anything."
"Enough of your whining." Reborn says.

I have Elvis_Knits idenity folks and here it is:

Well that explains the evil monkey that has joined into the beating. Wow he is doing a number too. All those years of death threats. He wasn't kidding. Now the crowd has backed off as the monkey snaps Elvis_knits neck. Ouch.

I am now live in Chris Griffen's room. The search of the room and nothing is found except apparently the evil monkey is now gone.

Elvis_Knits - Chris – Simpleton - Townie killed by evil monkey Day 5

Night 5 deadline is Monday 4:30pm PST
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:30 am

Post by farside22 »

This is Diane Simmons reporting live at my home where I celebrate....I mean mourn the death of my partner Tom Tucker. We take you to Asian Reporter Tricia Takanawa at Spooner Street for more details.

Thank you Diane. This morning's news is grime. After a surprise quick lynch yesterday of Chris this morning we found RestFermata, better known as Tom Tucker dead this morning from a shot to the head.
We will miss you Tom.

RestFermata - Tom Tucker - Townie - Killed night 5

rebrorn537
LlamaFluff
Save The Dragons

With 3 alive it takes 2 votes to lynch.
Day 6 ends Oct 13, 9:00am PST
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:36 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Test a failsafe first given how people have been dying

Vote Dragon
unvote Dragon

Given that if reborn is the SK he hasnt submitted a kill yet (untill last night), and I still dont think we have inventor scum. Dont want to rush into anything still though.
Co-host of The USL Show
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:14 am

...I really...have no idea what to say...but I'll try.

Since people seem to be dying with one less vote, I think it is possible that LF could have known this before hand and used it to validate his random JOAT. If this is true and GW needed one less vote to die, then essentially LF could be a mafia roleblocker...

My concern with this is that it's freakin' complicated, and I cannot explain why LF would not want to RB reborn the night before last night, with no other power roles claimed.

Reborn, on the other hand, seems very unlikely to be a scum/inventor, or even less likely an SK/inventor.

I think it is more likely that LF has been pulling the wool over our eyes, making up a complicated claim. It is possible he had a real restriction on his vote, if we allow for the balancing of 2 (assuming kloud is really what he claimed) scum power roles. I don't know. I'll have to look back over the thread and see if this is even feasible.

But I'm thinking the power lies with reborn in this situation...hell, even if LF is telling the truth, a random JOAT as scum would work better than an inventor as scum. All his targets were non-scum, and the no kill nights could be WIFOMy.

Damn. I don't know. This game stopped making sense. It would really not surprise me if that one vote just killed me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:31 am

Post by farside22 »

Meg: You could kill all the girls who are prettier than me.
Death: Well, that would just leave England... .

vote count:

not voting:

rebrorn537
LlamaFluff
Save The Dragons

With 3 alive it takes 2 votes to lynch.
Day 6 ends Oct 13, 9:00am PST
RestFermata
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:46 am

Post by RestFermata »

Tom Tucker signing off. Go town!
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:01 am

Post by reborn537 »

Care to explain your double vote from yesterday STD?
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:12 am

Post by reborn537 »

OK you know what, if LF is scum then... wow, what a claim.

vote STD

GG guys.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:34 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

I am going to wait a little bit before a hammer just to confirm what I am thinking with a read. Reborn hammering the most town out of the three unconfirmeds really bugged me though yesterday.
Co-host of The USL Show
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:40 am

Post by reborn537 »

... I didn't think I was hammering! With 5 alive, 3 to lynch. I thought I was putting EK at L-1. Also, seeing as I am the most confirmed town, it is my privilege to act on my own personal suspicions rather than what you think, LF. Seeing as you haven't auto-hammered, you're town, so now it's time to think carefully about who's more likely to be scum - claimed vanilla, or proven inventor.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:42 am

Post by farside22 »

Good afternoon this is Tricia here reporting live on Spooner Street. People look confused as all the sudden before Save the Dragon knows it. Reborn is on him like a hot potatoe.
We bring you live to the scene were yes Reborn is Stewie is beating the ever loving crap out of Save the Dragon aka Brian

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=_AJ0SkbPxAk

Wow that was bloody.

But now I am live at Save The Dragon aka Brian's place. I find he not only hid the town's trophy from the float parade, but aparently was responsibe for what was happening on Spooner Street.
Here is a list of all the town's folks with each name crossed off. Oh here is a letter too.

Dear Brian,

We at the FCC feel for you and the fact that you live with an imbicle who could care less about you and treats you like a dog. We would give you your hearts desire and believe every dog has your day. We are leaving you in charge of a small group to take over Spooner Street and stop that aweful show Family Guy from ever airing again.

Sincerly,

Michael Eisner

STD- Brian – Top Dog - FCC final scum dead

Town wins[/b
]
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:44 am

Post by farside22 »

Okay just so people are no longer confused. Here is what happened.

Llama targeted GW that night with the double vote, but unknown to all KMD had a device that switched people at night. KMD switched GW with Reborn. Reborn became the double voter.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:46 am

Post by farside22 »

Chris - Elvis Knits (dalt54321)
Cleveland - Inspector Godot
Glen - GhostWriter
Herbert - Xtoxm
Joe - thinktank - lynched day 1
Lois - Kmd4390
Tom Tucker - RestFermata
Peter - LlamaFluff
Stewie - reborn537 (goborage)

Mafia:

Brian - Save the Dragons (Crub )
Meg - kloud1516
Bonnie - Rockatansky (babygirl86)

Lois – Hot mama – You are the sweet and sexy mother of three and married to a moron. Your family and neighbors are being threatened. Your job is to seek justice. Each night PM me the name of a player and I will tell you if that player is mafia or is not mafia.
You win when all threats against Spooner Street are lynched
Peter –Town drunk – Peter is a drinker. His vote does not count because he has no clue as to what the hell is going on. Additionally, Peter behaves erratically at Night. Sometimes he finds a ‘buddy’ to spend the night drinking with. One of six abilities is available to you, but they happen only once per game and you have no clue what any of them are. You may choose another player at Night and tell me a number between 1 of 6. I will tell you at the start of day 2 what happened although being drunk some details may be fuzzy
Once per Game, Player may choose any of the following abilities: kill a player, save a player, jail a player, and block a player. However, this moment of lucidity disables you from using any of your hidden abilities, and he becomes a normal 'Vanilla' Townie. This means he is no longer a Drunk, and your vote does count.
Chris – Simpleton - You slump through the house and your IQ is the lowest that any school system would ever want. Hopefully you are smart enough to figure out who the bad guys are. All you have is your wits and vote
You win when all threats against Spooner Street are lynched.
Tom Tucker – Newscaster – It is all about you. You are self absorbed and vain. With all that time you spend making sure you look good you don’t have time for anything. Don’t let your selfishness ruin the community. All you have is your wits and vote.
Glen quagmire – Gigolo – You are a player. Spending the night with any woman that catches your fancy. You are also a perv who likes to watch through windows of people on Spooner Street.
During the night PM me the name of a player you wish to watch. I will tell if anyone targeted the player.
Stewie – Baby genius– You are a smart fellow and although Louis is the bane of your existence you have found there are others out to get you. Luckily for you, inventing gadgets is what you do best. Each night PM me an invention (you name it) and a player you wish to give the invention to. You will not know how or if the invention worked.
Cleveland – Dang it all - You are too nice of a guy to cause waves, but when people threaten your community even you can’t sit down without a fight. You will protect your friends at the cost of yourself. Each night PM me a player you wish to protect. If that person is targeted at night my mafia you will be killed instead.
Joe – Gun ho, no go- You’re in a wheelchair. You’re strong and never slow no matter what your disability. Too bad you got screwed with no ability. Make sure your vote counts.
Herbert – Dirty old man– You are tired and slow and need help with every day chores around the house. A nice junior baseball game on TV and a boys love is all you need. You are not alone. Now play nice and dream of your lover. No touché for you. You are in love with player (xxx). You two can communicate at night. If that player dies you die too.
Mafia:
Meg –Stalker – You along with player xxx and xxy are trying to take over Spooner Street.
Everyone makes fun of you. You cry and wonder why boys don’t like you. You are tired of it and want to get back at all those who did you wrong. You are obsessive, so obsessive you need to know who and where and what the person did. During the night you may PM me the name of a player. I will tell you who the player targeted and who targeted the player.
You win when all members of Spooner Street are dead or no longer have the majority
Brian – Top Dog - You along with player xxx and xxy are trying to take over Spooner Street.
You are a good and loyal dog. However every dog has it’s day and this is yours. Lois loves a boob, Stewie treats you like crap. Enough is enough. Everyone trusts the family dog so you are immune to investigations. In case of a tie between your two scum buddies on who to kill you have the final say so.
You win when all members of Spooner Street are dead or no longer have the majority.
Bonny– Treacherous Lover – You along with player xxx and xxy are trying to take over Spooner Street. You are in love with (player _____), however all these years of being pregnant and ignored as left you scorned. You join this group and help them by relaying secrets between you and your love. During the night you may talk with your lover. If they die you both die.
You win when all members of Spooner Street are dead or no longer have the majority.
Last edited by farside22 on Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”