Micro 1009: Would You Like To Be My Neighbor? [Game Over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 11:24 am

Post by bugspray »

loki is so town
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 11:43 am

Post by bugspray »

i can get why ppl would sr me but im real confused why mo made that weird wrong thread pst

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 11:45 am

Post by Andante »

In post 526, bugspray wrote:i can get why ppl would sr me but im real confused why mo made that weird wrong thread pst
same
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

this is a hard game to solve ngl. i think we have more info by day 2 or something
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 12:29 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 526, bugspray wrote:i can get why ppl would sr me but im real confused why mo made that weird wrong thread pst
it wasnt a wrong thread lol
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by bugspray »

In post 528, GrandpaMo wrote:this is a hard game to solve ngl. i think we have more info by day 2 or something
lazy excuse to not want to solve d1. are you scum?

GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 530, bugspray wrote:
In post 528, GrandpaMo wrote:this is a hard game to solve ngl. i think we have more info by day 2 or something
lazy excuse to not want to solve d1. are you scum?
what? where have i said that? don't take my words out of context. saying a game is hard to solve =/= trying to solve.

i just said we will have more info by day 2. bad question
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by Andante »

considering we have 14 days for day 1.... I sincerely hope we hammer before that deadline. d2 is a lot more useful
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 2:27 pm

Post by Andante »

The ones who are coasting have my attention right now. specifically vander and GB...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by Andante »

Actually... I wanna revisit Vander
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 2:35 pm

Post by Andante »

yeah jk, vander is town
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 2:37 pm

Post by Andante »

I think I agree with Robert scum. I see no actual scumhunting effort from him, and a lot of his posts feel very fillery
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 3:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Vote Count 1.5
Robert M Hunter
(2): flow trap, Andante
bugspray
(2): Hopkirk, GrandpaMo
Andante
(1): Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
(1): bugspray
Loki Dokie
(1): Robert M Hunter

Not Voting
(2): GeorgeBailey, Loki Dokie

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to eliminate.
Day 1
ends in (expired on 2021-05-23 17:50:00)
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 3:24 pm

Post by bugspray »

VOTE: rob hjavent paid too much attention to the slot but im down to pressure a semi credible wagon

Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by Robert M Hunter »

What is the reasoning behind keeping the neighbors secret?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Mod Announcement
I am making a couple of minor changes to the rules in the OP in order to add coverage to the rules I had not had before.

1) Mentioning having a notes PT for this game, whether it be for yourself or someone else, is not allowed. This is an update to the misc. part of the rules that mention not being allowed to prove your alignment via the mentioning of a notes PT.
2) Angle-shooting the rules may be considered against the rules even if you are not strictly breaking the written rules. Just because something may be "technically" allowed within the scope of the written rules, does not mean you will be exempt from receiving a warning.

Please do not discuss this decision. Thank you.
[/b]
Last edited by DkKoba on Mon May 10, 2021 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 5:47 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 532, Andante wrote:
considering we have 14 days for day 1.... I sincerely hope we hammer before that deadline. d2 is a lot more useful

yea thats what i meant. day 2 is way more useful so idk what bugs is on bout lmao
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 5:48 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 539, Robert M Hunter wrote:What is the reasoning behind keeping the neighbors secret?

because you would out the FN. FN is the only one who isn't in a neighbor. scum already know 2 ppl that isn't FN... have u read anything of what loki said?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 6:07 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 542, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 539, Robert M Hunter wrote:What is the reasoning behind keeping the neighbors secret?

because you would out the FN. FN is the only one who isn't in a neighbor. scum already know 2 ppl that isn't FN... have u read anything of what loki said?

I mean, I feel like odds are real high scum will also know FN, like, say I was FN, I tell you, you say in your hood that I'm FN, both of you know, and if either are scum I'd be dead

but still, lets not out hoods today!! we'll see where we're at tomorrow
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:29 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 543, Andante wrote:
In post 542, GrandpaMo wrote:

I mean, I feel like odds are real high scum will also know FN, like, say I was FN, I tell you, you say in your hood that I'm FN, both of you know, and if either are scum I'd be dead

but still, lets not out hoods today!! we'll see where we're at tomorrow
my hood partner could be scum now ngl
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:29 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

not outing who just yet. i will see where the current pace of the game is going at till i make that choice
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 9:15 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 349, bugspray wrote:
In post 348, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 339, flow trap wrote:
In post 314, Vanderscamp wrote:Because you seem to be simultaneously arguing that it's in your town range to react poorly to pressure, but also that it is not reasonable for me (who has never played with you) to scum read you for reacting poorly to pressure.
How do those contradict each other?
If he thinks that it is scummy to be suspicious of people who are giving shit defences, then it is not a contradiction, but this is not a thing that anyone thinks.
I still don't know why I am supposed to be scum in his eyes other than that I'm pushing on him and he knows that he's town.
Loki did pretty much the same thing but he at least didn't do it scummily.
why was the way loki did it townier?
Loki seems to genuinely believe that I am a terrible player for thinking that he could be scum here.
It's possible that he's just an arrogant scum who believes he's played perfectly, so he's not overly towny, it's more that andante's method has been very scummy.
He has basically given no satisfactory reason why he retaliated me for it, and he's seemed fairly hesitant to talk with me about it.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 9:18 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 350, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 183, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 179, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 178, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 176, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 175, Hopkirk wrote:given they've got less than 80 words and 6 posts i don't get the 'trying to direct the game'. can you lay that out more
They’ve made three pushes that seem oddly aggressive from what I know of town!bugs and they naked voted me after trying to run up a non-poster and then the aggressive rsv sr.

Am I confident on this? No but their naked voting me doesn’t exactly fill me with confidence. I just find it unlikely that all three slots who jumped on me are town. As Scamp was the third vote, that also has them in my suspicions.
What about bugspray's vote on you was "oddly aggressive?"
I said all three were and that the naked vote on me was suspicious. They just naked voted me and left. Does that scream town to you? Why are you even voting me? You claimed a scumlean but have yet to explain that. When do you plan to do that?
No, it doesn't scream town to me, I don't think bugspray has been towny.
But it doesn't scream mafia to me either and it's pretty weird that you are this confident about it.

I'm voting you because you are hyper fixated on people who are voting you and your confusion around what andante said didn't make a lot of sense to me.
Andante basically said he was voting someone to get them to talk, and I don't understand what about that is possibly confusing to you, I'm not sure how else you could possibly have interpreted it.
what element of this is scum indicative? Loki's a townlean for me because the tonal aggression makes it feel like he's being genuine/not holding anything back.
In post 189, GrandpaMo wrote:people are going to take me seriously with this new playstyle of mine lmao
i don't like the 'overly self aware' nature of this entrance. the gambit also isn't interesting or AI
In post 240, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 220, GrandpaMo wrote:i thought this was more scummy then the question. is just feels like scum tryna figure out neighbors but confused because i called u my scum buddy and vander got suprsied because they know that andante isnt scum wit them xD
No, I was under the impression you were new and being honest about andante's claim and what you thought of it.
I thought this was very scummy so was aiming to investigate it further.
you thought that a new person believing a scumclaim was scummy? if someone who's new to the game (not this case obviously) sounded like they misunderstood something like that and presented it seriously then it'd be a strong towntell/slip
I think even with new players there are limits to how gullible they are regarding things that are not serious, and even as a new player I think it's more scummy than not to push on something like that.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 9:19 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 356, bugspray wrote:
@mod is it possible for both scum neighbors to be in the same hood and then every other hood is pure town?
Wtf is this?
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 9:20 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 359, Hopkirk wrote:also
@mod- i don't think this was answered
In post 173, Hopkirk wrote:@DkKoba: does the name of a neighbour's neighbour flip in their role pm or not? sorry if this is already covered somewhere
(impacts whether we claim hood partner or not when close to dying. no incentive to do so if we get the info on flip)
Yeah, assuming we don't, I think anyone about to die should claim it.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”