GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 596, T3 wrote:I am really really really gut/meta/vibe scumreading pooky.

Drap has incurred the wrath of the milktank(!?)

crazy how no one fucking sees u as scum.

you deadass vote right after everyone voted and sheeped literally everyone
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 1:02 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

gramps nbodo ywill blame you lets go
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 601, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:gramps nbodo ywill blame you lets go
whats the vc? am i hammer?
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I would vote Drap, but N_M isn't online to hammer. :( (Actually :twisted: but the :( is to complete the act) :lol:

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 542, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:This is the proper format:

Drap is town because ___________

^ the reason used here should be your strongest reason.
Teel deer:

Antiassociatives and gamestate read.

GPa agrees that Drap is nominally scummy on play, but thinks there are bigger fish to fry who are not S/S with Drap.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 593, Not_Mafia wrote:Bingle, wouldn't it be so random if you just like, voted Drapion right now?
I'm considering it.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 2:33 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 602, GrandpaMo wrote:
Drap is E-2, but N_M will hammer whatever wagon hits E-1.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 2:52 pm

Post by T3 »

From what I've seen NM is always a bad vote D1. There's 0 content coming out but that's resolved later game.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 2:56 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 600, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 596, T3 wrote:I am really really really gut/meta/vibe scumreading pooky.

Drap has incurred the wrath of the milktank(!?)

crazy how no one fucking sees u as scum.

you deadass vote right after everyone voted and sheeped literally everyone
I'm a fruit hanging an inch off the ground. Nothing new.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 3:20 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 604, Bingle wrote:
In post 542, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:This is the proper format:

Drap is town because ___________

^ the reason used here should be your strongest reason.
Teel deer:

Antiassociatives and gamestate read.

GPa agrees that Drap is nominally scummy on play, but thinks there are bigger fish to fry who are not S/S with Drap.
that is false. you are misleading it in a way to make it seem like oh I find drap scum but there are more people scummier so I am not voting them. yes i only agreed only 2 specific parts that came out scummy and that was in the beginning and one towards the end and I explained it in there, however I went on how their reads felt genuine and they were in a towny mindset trying to solve the gamesolve, acquiring a townread from me. Then I went on to explain my scumread and how they should be the viable vote rather than Drap and I explained it in the interactions which may from your perspective may have misunderstood.

idk if you are trying to signify nominally scummy on play as in I think they there is a chance they might flip scum. atp i rlly doubt they just by this fast ass bw and especially when all my scumreads hopped on this wagon
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 4:38 pm

Post by Bingle »

I'm saying that you think Drap looks scummy, but that because of the things around him you think he is actually town.

You did have things you townread him for based on his own play, I will admit that. I think they are not town indicative things and thus largely ignored them. For example, you think Drap's tr on me makes drap likely town when I think townreading me is actually fairly sketchy from him. If you put more weight behind those things than I thought I apologize, but I assumed given the title of the case that the contextual clues were more important to you and pooky was looking for a "Strongest reason".

Am I wrong that you see what drap has done as something that is reasonable to scumread? (That's what is meant by nominally scummy, btw)
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 592, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 582, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 568, GrandpaMo wrote:i still think there is one between luke + t3 and gypyx + drap.

if drap flips scum then gypyx is most likely town.
if drap flips town then gypyx is most likely scum.

if luke flips scum then t3 is most likely town
if luke flips town then t3 is most likely
town
.{I think you meant scum here}

this would imply that gypyx + t3 are same allignment and luke + drap are same allignment

im still iffy on luke. yes i did say my solve is luke, t3, gypyx, but using my logic; it wouldn't work out propely. it would make t3 + gypyx scum and luke + drap town.

the only time luke would be in the reads if it is luke, drap = scum and that makes t3 + gpyyx town now.

pine is also another viable scumslot that has not been explored yet.
I would like further clarity from Grandpa about this. Like I see where two claims in your first sentence can lead to the orange and blue sections. Me and T3 crossvoted, so you don't think we could be partners. Gpyx and ProfessorD crossvoted, so you don't think they could be partners.

But where is the red coming from? How are gypyx and T3 linked? How are me and ProfessorD linked? I mean, me and ProfessorD also crossvoted, so unless you are using some logic that I am missing, this pairing seems inconsistent with your anti-partner logic you used before.

would like clarity plz

thanks for catching that. i actually did mean scum lol. you would know because you are scum ;)

in all seriousness though, it should make sense because from the orange and blue... i am not using individuality anymore but looking more of pairs and thinking that now bussing is a viable option... there is def a scene here for that scenerio to play out. i even said i was still iffy on you because from my logic if drap flipped town it would mean you are town as well and THAT read comes from the T3 + luke pairing
There is nothing in the original post that links the two pairs tho. Like the only thing I can see is that you happened to right me on the left side of my pairing and you also happened to right drap on the left side of his pair. But I don't see why you could not have just as easily written the pairs as

if t3 flips scum then luke is most likely town
if t3 flips town then luke is most likely scum

this would imply that gypyx + luke are same allignment and t3 + drap are same allignment

You have not provided any logic to cross reference the pairs the way you did, and not ^^this^^ way. Which is the way I think the same pairs play out, since I town read gypyx and scum read t3+drap.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 4:48 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 606, Bingle wrote:
In post 602, GrandpaMo wrote:
Drap is E-2, but N_M will hammer whatever wagon hits E-1.
Yeah. In a game with Not Mafia, intent to E-1 is the basically the same as intent to hammer.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 4:54 pm

maybe your scumreads r bussing

what r we waiting for at this point?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 5:13 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 611, Bingle wrote:I'm saying that you think Drap looks scummy, but that because of the things around him you think he is actually town.

You did have things you townread him for based on his own play, I will admit that. I think they are not town indicative things and thus largely ignored them. For example, you think Drap's tr on me makes drap likely town when I think townreading me is actually fairly sketchy from him. If you put more weight behind those things than I thought I apologize, but I assumed given the title of the case that the contextual clues were more important to you and pooky was looking for a "Strongest reason".

Am I wrong that you see what drap has done as something that is reasonable to scumread? (That's what is meant by nominally scummy, btw)
I townread them based on individuality. I feel like if I were doing that, then that would have been an elebarote way of bussing where you give contextual interactions on why you townread them but you scumread them individual because YOU have to since they are being hammered her. However, I am not doing that. I am flat right out defending them because of I townread them and I gave the analysis right after I went on with the Gypyx + Drap interaction, even giving you post numbers on his towniness. To answer your question, yes while I do see why you scumread them, I don't find that scum indicitivate of them and find reasons why I townread them etc if that makes sense.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 5:18 pm

Post by ProfessorDrapion »

In post 614, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:maybe your scumreads r bussing

what r we waiting for at this point?
Honestly I am so damn busy RN IDRC if I get ML’ed at this point.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 5:19 pm

I’m no PR so it doesn’t really matter too too much.
I’m also in another game and it’s hard to do both with so much working IRL.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 5:21 pm

*Intent to hammer myself when it comes to that point*
Sorry guys, hope you don’t call me names after I flip the Green.
I’m just really busy.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 5:21 pm

I’m also a big scum read so it’s best to clear my slot anyways.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 5:32 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 612, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 592, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 582, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 568, GrandpaMo wrote:i still think there is one between luke + t3 and gypyx + drap.

if luke flips scum then t3 is most likely town
if luke flips town then t3 is most likely
town
.{I think you meant scum here}

this would imply that gypyx + t3 are same allignment and luke + drap are same allignment

im still iffy on luke. yes i did say my solve is luke, t3, gypyx, but using my logic; it wouldn't work out propely. it would make t3 + gypyx scum and luke + drap town.

the only time luke would be in the reads if it is luke, drap = scum and that makes t3 + gpyyx town now.

pine is also another viable scumslot that has not been explored yet.
I would like further clarity from Grandpa about this. Like I see where two claims in your first sentence can lead to the orange and blue sections. Me and T3 crossvoted, so you don't think we could be partners. Gpyx and ProfessorD crossvoted, so you don't think they could be partners.

But where is the red coming from? How are gypyx and T3 linked? How are me and ProfessorD linked? I mean, me and ProfessorD also crossvoted, so unless you are using some logic that I am missing, this pairing seems inconsistent with your anti-partner logic you used before.

would like clarity plz

thanks for catching that. i actually did mean scum lol. you would know because you are scum ;)

in all seriousness though, it should make sense because from the orange and blue... i am not using individuality anymore but looking more of pairs and thinking that now bussing is a viable option... there is def a scene here for that scenerio to play out. i even said i was still iffy on you because from my logic if drap flipped town it would mean you are town as well and THAT read comes from the T3 + luke pairing
There is nothing in the original post that links the two pairs tho. Like the only thing I can see is that you happened to right me on the left side of my pairing and you also happened to right drap on the left side of his pair. But I don't see why you could not have just as easily written the pairs as

this would imply that gypyx + luke are same allignment and t3 + drap are same allignment

You have not provided any logic to cross reference the pairs the way you did, and not ^^this^^ way. Which is the way I think the same pairs play out, since I town read gypyx and scum read t3+drap.

I thought I was clear enough on my logic. Like I say, you and T3 have an interaction where I think there is one scum in there, correct? (it being my logic?) and gypyx and drap have an interaction where I think there is one scum.

Now I am thinking the mafia is T3 more than you Luke but I like I said I was still iffy on you. So for example, if I think T3 is scum in that interaction and Gypyx in that interaction now guess we are left with you + drap. That would imply you + drap are the same alignment (that doesn't mean you are both mafia, but same alignment overall) regardless of bussing because of interactions that played out. Now take another example, if I thought you were scum and drap are scum, it would leave T3 + gypyx in an allignment together. It is basically process of elimination based on interactions.

If you look at your logic.

"if drap flips scum then gypyx is most likely town.

this would imply that gypyx + luke are same allignment and t3 + drap are same allignment."

which is literally basically the same thing but now you are putting gypyx + luke same allignment and t3 + drap same allignment. you used that same logic but switched t3 and luke. now ima ask you this drap flips town, then gypyx is scum... now t3 flips scum... then luke is town...

the whole gneral consensus is gypyx + t3 + luke

i paired gypyx + t3

you paired t3 + luke...

read this part "i even said i was still iffy on you because from my logic if drap flipped town it would mean you are town as well and THAT read comes from the T3 + luke pairing"

dont forget im still basing my individuality reads into this. you flipping scum, ensures that drap is scum. im thinking of elim of you before t3 that is also something to think about not how you based it where you put t3 first. im getting info based on ur flip etc.

honestly i see this as you getting offended to being paired with drap...

if drap flips scum
then
gypyx is most likely town.

if drap flips town
then
gypyx is most likely scum.

if luke flips scum
then
t3 is most likely town

if luke flips town
then
t3 is most likely scum.

hopefully this chart gives better cross reference.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 5:33 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 617, ProfessorDrapion wrote:I’m no PR so it doesn’t really matter too too much.
In post 618, ProfessorDrapion wrote:*Intent to hammer myself when it comes to that point*
Sorry guys, hope you don’t call me names after I flip the Green.
I’m just really busy.
lol this flips town
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 7:41 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 617, ProfessorDrapion wrote:I’m no PR so it doesn’t really matter too too much.
Oh. Okay then. Dead thread here I come!

VOTE: drap
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 7:51 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 620, GrandpaMo wrote:honestly i see this as you getting offended to being paired with drap...
Not really offended, as much as just confused lol

And I remained confused until you spelled out how you came to your that conclusion. I am sorry to say that I think that the logic you used is a bit nonsensical, and that is why I did not understand right away.

--You created two pairs (T3/Me) and (gypyx/Drap), and I saw you point out the interactions that made you pair us off this way, so I'm following along to this point.
--Then you looked at the pairs, and you think that T3 is more likely in T3/Luke pair and you think that gypyx is more likely in the gypyx/drap pair, fair enough.
--So you concluded that you believe that T3+gypyx are a scum team. I am still following you to this point, so we are all good up to here

But then your next step is where I think you should reexamine your logic.
But then concluded that if you are wrong on one of the pairs, you must be wrong on the other one, and would flip your entire scum team instead of just flipping that slot. And that just... doesn't make any sense to me...

I brought it up because I was confused, but I think I understand how you drew your conclusions, even through I don't like your logic. So there is no need to bac and forth over this right now. We can cross this bridge once we get to the point that someone out of t3/me/drap/gypyx flips
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 8:56 pm

In post 622, Bingle wrote:
Oh. Okay then. Dead thread here I come!

VOTE: drap
bingle NM is not awake this early in the morning lol
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee

Return to “Completed Open Games”