Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4100 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 7:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

u have literally just tunneled me all of this day and have been static and fmpov that pretty much scumfirms you
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4101 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 7:05 am

Post by InsidiousLemons »

In post 4058, VFP wrote:
In post 4040, InsidiousLemons wrote:this doesn't really follow for me. osuka is asking you what a Dk scumflip means about other players, and what your plan is for after the flip. and you don't seem to have one, or even to have thought about who the most likely partner is for Koba to have within the gun pool, which doesn't indicate to me that you really believe they're going to flip scum. correct me if i'm wrong, but it looks like the last time you proposed or agreed with a solve was back in 3435, before everyone had even claimed. i can believe that the questions at the bottom of 3938 were asked with the desire to formulate this plan, but by 4037 you've got all your answers and seem no closer to a solution.
Incorrect. Osuka was talking about Dk being a worse lim on information.
I have said that I don't want a DK lim today so "who is scum after" doesn't seem to be a fitting question here?
I don't think you understand the point of my posts? It's not to say this has the be the scum team, it's to help me go by tomorrow.

If you or Clidd flip town or scum today then I have something to go by.

I'm not sure if there's a language barrier here but I don't understand your point here?
english is indeed my first language, if that's what you mean. I don't disagree that we keep seeming to have trouble understanding each other and i'm honestly not sure why. let's break down what i'm trying to say and see where the misunderstanding lies.

osuka is saying that dk gives us less information tomorrow than any other lim, which is true. he then asks you how you got to this point in your thought process -- the point where you say that Dk is the best lim despite giving us the least information. you respond by saying that you're only focused on finding scum, and that today, you only want to stick to within the PR pool. this is the part of your post osuka was responding to:
In post 3938, VFP wrote:As a whole Dk feels like the right option here as they are linked 3 of 4 to be scum.
this seemed pretty decisively like you
do
want a Dk lim today, which is what my line of questioning is based off of. you say at the top of that same post that you think the scum PRs are me and asteria, but i read the post as a train of thought and assumed that the conclusion you had come to was that Dk was the best elim. i figured the reason you weren't voting them was simply because you didn't see enough desire for a lim to get a wagon going yet. then you said you were "purely talking about flipping scum", which solidified this idea. what did you actually mean by "Dk feels like the right option here"? i think this is where we're getting confused.
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4102 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 7:06 am

Post by Anya »

VOTE: dkkoba

that's L1
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4103 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 7:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

what the actual fuck
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4104 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 7:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

Pooky unvotes and now scum see their opening smh
retired
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4105 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 7:11 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

r you two just trolling me now

when did anya get a quadruple vote
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4106 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 7:11 am

lolol
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4107 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 7:11 am

@ the last 2 entire pages
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4108 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 7:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4105, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:r you two just trolling me now

when did anya get a quadruple vote
Im town
retired
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4109 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 7:13 am

In post 3508, InsidiousLemons wrote:what the fuck is this game
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4110 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 7:14 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

ill be honest the only way this game state makes sense is if koba is VT and fake claimed vig to troll me
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4111 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 7:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4110, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:ill be honest the only way this game state makes sense is if koba is VT and fake claimed vig to troll me
Funny you mention that .. im actually...
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4112 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 7:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

trolling pooky
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4113 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 7:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

fr tho pooky - either you trust me today or you don't ever like from my pov lemon is blatant scum here and is just trying to patiently wait out and hope clidd is limmed. Please see that.

the scum partner/s are prob fake TRing clidd here so he cant get more votes
retired
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4114 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 7:21 am

Post by VFP »

In post 4101, InsidiousLemons wrote:english is indeed my first language, if that's what you mean. I don't disagree that we keep seeming to have trouble understanding each other and i'm honestly not sure why. let's break down what i'm trying to say and see where the misunderstanding lies.

osuka is saying that dk gives us less information tomorrow than any other lim, which is true. he then asks you how you got to this point in your thought process -- the point where you say that Dk is the best lim despite giving us the least information. you respond by saying that you're only focused on finding scum, and that today, you only want to stick to within the PR pool. this is the part of your post osuka was responding to:
I'm not saying Dk is best.
I am saying that Dk is linked with my scum pairs more than anyone else is which should suggest higher % of chance to flip scum.
I have said, over, and over that I don't want to lim in asteria and Dk and said why. I also never said I'm only focused on finding scum. And considering I am talking about town or scum flips suggests this.

Osuka was implying I favour a Dk lim. That's the key word here, implying. Show me at any point where I say that. Because I can show you where I say the opposite.

Again, I'm not sure what you are asking here or trying to get at? You think that Dk isn't a good lim today and I'm not pushing this?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4115 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 7:24 am

Post by VFP »

In post 4101, InsidiousLemons wrote:this seemed pretty decisively like you do want a Dk lim today, which is what my line of questioning is based off of. you say at the top of that same post that you think the scum PRs are me and asteria, but i read the post as a train of thought and assumed that the conclusion you had come to was that Dk was the best elim. i figured the reason you weren't voting them was simply because you didn't see enough desire for a lim to get a wagon going yet. then you said you were "purely talking about flipping scum", which solidified this idea. what did you actually mean by "Dk feels like the right option here"? i think this is where we're getting confused.
Why would I say I don't want to lim Dk or asteria today and vote outside of them if I wanted to vote here?
I have even said that asteria is my favoured scum over Dk.

You are selecting a part of a post to suit your narrative and its wierd considering my ISO shows that I FAVOUR ASTERIA OVER DK.

I don't think this is me getting my English wrong here but you trying to manipulate what I am saying?
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4116 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 7:29 am

okay, thanks for explaining what you meant. definitely not trying to twist what you said, i just haven't been paying that much attention to you and pretty clearly stated why i thought your opinion had changed. now that i know it hasn't, my question has been answered
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4117 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 7:30 am

Post by VFP »

Okay glad that's cleared up then.

Part of me just wants to lim asteria to be the NK tonight or the lim tomorrow and get out if the game.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4118 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 7:37 am

In post 1993, DkKoba wrote:i havent read shit why
AtE levels have been off the charts the past few pages
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4119 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 7:37 am

don't know why that quoted yoops
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4120 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 9:02 am

Post by Asteria »

I'm still pretty set on clidd being the elimination. I'm still unsure between lemons and Koba who clidd's partner would be but I'm starting to lean more Koba so if we don't elim clidd I'd be ok with this
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4121 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 3:05 pm

In post 4113, DkKoba wrote:fr tho pooky - either you trust me today or you don't ever like from my pov lemon is blatant scum here and is just trying to patiently wait out and hope clidd is limmed. Please see that.

the scum partner/s are prob fake TRing clidd here so he cant get more votes
i don't know why you refuse to consider the scenario where we're both town. why is it so obvious that i can't be anything but scum?
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4122 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 3:15 pm

other questions
  • what is your solve?
  • who do you think are my scumpartner/s TRing clidd?
  • why wouldn't they want more votes on him if they know he's town? are they just TRing him to keep their hands clean and hoping a town + scum!lemons wagon flips him without their help?
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #4123 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 4:03 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 4037, VFP wrote:
In post 3992, osuka wrote:you have dk paired with 3 other possible scum. doesn't that make it the worst elimination in terms of information gain, since the entropy is only minimally decreased? if you have a lemons flip, for example, then your pool is smaller than it would be if you had a koba flip. how did you get to this point in your thought process?
I was purely talking about flipping scum.
I've made it clear that I want to lim in between the PRs not.VT.
Please read properly in the future is saves a lot of time.
youve made it clear you want to flip prs, but lemons is in the pr claim pool. is your brain short-circuiting? if you meant something else by either post, then please write properly in the future since it does indeed save a lot of time

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #4124 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 4:03 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 4038, VFP wrote:I think I actually go Clidd here.
I was to the idea Lemons was the town of the 2 until that wierd comment but my gut is just saying Clidd is scum here.

VOTE: Clidd
Thats E1
you had lemons as town, but he's in half your possible combinations of scum in the pr claims? what?

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”