WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:58 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

charter wrote:Ha, well, when I do, promise to lynch armlx next. Though you guys will probably listen to his scum ideas and keep following him like a blind leper.
I doubt I will vote for Armix, but I will unvote you if your complete/revised daytalk does not seem contrived. My vote for you was not based on what Armix wrote alone, I thought you made a mistake when you complained about doing it in the first place. You and Ceph were who me and RR were referring to in posts 63, 64, and 65 of daytalk and considered a bit suspect during day one already.
Cephrir wrote:
armlx wrote:BM + CWR are next on the list Ceph.
And... why not first?
I want to answer this as well because I think it's important to hear from BM/CW & TS/Ad(rep) before they are lynched. For all we know Clockwork decided after the exchange the other day to do the daytalk and something happened in real life. But more important, there may be a scumtell within the daytalk, once they both post I will explain more. To lynch them before they post their daytalk and not give them a chance to explain is a mistake in my opinion.
sekinj wrote:
WaltWishbone wrote:
sekinj wrote:@Walt: When you paste it into excel the post number goes into a seperate column. When I cut it from the QT I didn't include the text of destructor's post, just heading part accidentally. that messed me up when I was cleaning up the formating later. I used Excel so I could wipe out all my real words in one column while keeping the names, dates and post numbers. Then I went back and put in the paraphrase with the QT open beside it. I messed with the formatting like I said, and I guess I messed the post# colum up by moving it up one, but I didn't go through and re-number. *shrug* make what you want of it.
I am familar with excel, how does the post number go into a seperate column? I don't know that function. In otherwords here is how it appears in daytalk.
sekinj 1 08-04-2008 12:40 AM ET (US) hello neko
The post number (1) is after the authors name (sekinji), so if you were to post it in cell a1; Sekinj would be first followed by #1. I don't see how a seperate column would be created? I'm not saying it's a big deal, it is curious to me though.
If you paste it into Excel it automatically puts things into seperate columns, that is why I used excel. Try it and you should see what I mean.
All the words were in one column, so I could just delete that whole column instead of manually deleting each line of real discussion. But, I apparently cut and/or pasted it wrong. To get everything one off, I would have had to renumber every single one of my posts, which I didn't do. I apparently just scooted the whole column down by one when I was tryign to fix the formatting (which was messed up with spacing and background graphics). I also moved the date over, and then sorted it by date so that it would end up oldest to newest. I really can't tell you exactly what went wrong because it was just a typing error.
I am working with a really old verion of Excel, it won't do that for me. If I try to paste a block of text into Excel, it automatically puts it ino cell A1. Everything else you wrote makes sense, I guess in the newer versions the program somehow knows how to seperate a block of text into rows and columns? I'll try to download a demo of a newer version. It's a pretty neat feature.
SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:10 pm

Post by SleepyPanda »

Prod picked up. I've caught up on what I've missed but skipped the daytalk posts for now.
CR wrote: Just like you to take out everything else I said;

Please tell me how it benefits the town for me not to have read the game thoroughly and follow my lover blindly? To me Reading > Daytalk right now, until I get caught up.
This comes off as highly suspicious to me. Majority has already agreed to posting DT, and some have even done so when you posted this, but you feel the need to read through the thread first? Please tell me how it benefits town if your unwillingness to post DT is causing the game to slow down since we'd all have to wait for you to complete your read-through before you post your DT so we can continue. From how I see it, if you are scum and you replaced into the game, you'd be at a disadvantage and would prefer to finish reading the thread first, which is what you're doing.
charter wrote: Do you (that are town) not realize that you're being led right on into easy lynches? It happened the past two days, it will probably happen again today. I don't understand why townies in practically every game I play let this happen to them. They see something that they don't like or isn't what they would do, get tunnel vision, lynch the townie, then do it again the next day.
Doesn't this apply directly to how you're tunnel visioning on Crazy since like, Day 1? You act as if kloud and HP pairs have done nothing scummy. In fact, you even voted kloud at one point. So were you being led into an easy lynch, just following everyone else?
Cephrir wrote: Like seriously, do you think Cephscum would have made up those times without, y'know, cross referencing charter's post to see how many posts I was supposed to have? Srsly.
Cephrir wrote: Also, your post fails to address my 1686. What could possibly compel me to screw up the number of posts like that unless it were true. If you use the word WIFOM in your answer to this I will find a way to smack you through the internet.
If your DT times and posts do not sync up, that is your fault. Both you and charter refuse to combine them together and instead do it separately. You act as if we shouldn't be questioning it at all. Get ready to smack me. You're the one that is using it as a defense to say that scum would be more careful and since your time and posts don't match up, it must be a town tell. I hate to break it to you, but that is pure WIFOM. So you're saying I argue something like, since both of you decided to post DT posts and times separately, then make an obvious error that surely scum would never make, would, in fact, actually be something scum
would do
to try and outsmart town players into thinking they would not be so stupid, is a scumtell. Oh, and don't say it's WIFOM either, or I'll smack you.
charter wrote: DID YOU PEOPLE NOT SEE THAT I OMITTED DUMB STUPID OFF TOPIC POSTS? WE TALKED ABOUT NON GAME RELATED STUFF THAT I SEE NO POINT IN INCLUDING HERE.
Yeah, because you include such important and relevant posts such as "me-blast" and "me-i know". What was the point of leaving such inconsequential posts in and then deciding to remove other posts?
charter wrote: Well, I'll see who armlx scumpartners are.
Are you implying that you think we're mafia here? Because it confuses me with what you said in the same post below.
charter wrote: Oh, look at what I found, armlx wasn't on icemans wagon, and was on Kloud's and HP's. Now he's on another townie's as well! Are the rest of you guys going to let him get away with lynching townies at will? Seriously?
You're saying armlx wasn't on iceman's wagon. I'm guessing you're saying he's possible werewolf here then? Make up your mind. Do you think he's mafia or werewolf? I also like how you're completely ignoring me as his partner. Please go back and look at what happened on Day 1. I was pushing for a Fire lynch before they had even revealed they were lovers. How does trying to push a lynch on his lover suppose to help prevent their lynch?
neko wrote: Armlx and SP- even more sparse. The lack of dt before armlx makes sense due to pacman's nonexistence in the game, but the lack of dt upon his arrival is questionable.
I'm pretty inactive during the weekdays and I've never felt a need to converse with my partner before posting my thoughts. Most of my suspicions, I've just posted straight into the game thread. If armlx agrees or disagrees, he can just as easily say so after. I'm almost certain you can even see how our gameplay reflects how little we used our DT. Most of the time we aren't voting the same person or even on the same train of thought.

Also, from what I looked over, if you remove your Day 1 posts and all the sexually related off topic discussion in your daytalk, it would look almost as sparse as ours.

I am however, in complete agreement with armlx here.
Vote: charter

Cephrir wrote:
armlx wrote:BM + CWR are next on the list Ceph.
And... why not first?
Zzz, why not after? :roll:
BM and CW have not even responded yet. Also, you're voting them.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:23 pm

Post by charter »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:Because armlx sez, lol
Because you are one of the sheep I'm talking about that is blindly following him because he's buddied up to you so well.
WaltWishbone wrote:
charter wrote:Ha, well, when I do, promise to lynch armlx next. Though you guys will probably listen to his scum ideas and keep following him like a blind leper.
I doubt I will vote for Armix, but I will unvote you if your complete/revised daytalk does not seem contrived. My vote for you was not based on what Armix wrote alone, I thought you made a mistake when you complained about doing it in the first place. You and Ceph were who me and RR were referring to in posts 63, 64, and 65 of daytalk and considered a bit suspect during day one already.
Thanks, but I'd rather just get lynched. I will tell you all who the scum are before I do, your choice whether you listen or not.
SleepyPanda wrote:
charter wrote: Do you (that are town) not realize that you're being led right on into easy lynches? It happened the past two days, it will probably happen again today. I don't understand why townies in practically every game I play let this happen to them. They see something that they don't like or isn't what they would do, get tunnel vision, lynch the townie, then do it again the next day.
Doesn't this apply directly to how you're tunnel visioning on Crazy since like, Day 1? You act as if kloud and HP pairs have done nothing scummy. In fact, you even voted kloud at one point. So were you being led into an easy lynch, just following everyone else?
Please read the game then get back to me.
SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:28 pm

Post by SleepyPanda »

charter wrote: How is voting you because you're buddying up to the extreme, and encouraging others to do the same, OMGUS? Only scum buddy, you could be a different scumgroup than Crazy, where did I say Crazy was town? I'm pretty sure I've never said or thought that this game, I don't know where you get that from.
charter wrote:
Knight of Cydonia wrote:Because armlx sez, lol
Because you are one of the sheep I'm talking about that is blindly following him because he's buddied up to you so well.
Sheep, as in he's town being led? Oh, what's this, KOC is lovers with Crazy. The same Crazy you believe is scum. Getting mixed up in your webs of lies?
charter wrote:Please read the game then get back to me.
Nice. How about actually contributing and tell me what isn't right?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by charter »

No, please read the game and get back to me, find where I've stopped pursuing KoC and Crazy a while ago.
SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:32 pm

Post by SleepyPanda »

charter wrote:No, please read the game and get back to me, find where I've stopped pursuing KoC and Crazy a while ago.
Because you're voting armlx now, it changes something? I see no mention that your opinion of Crazy has changed. Do you still think he's scum? If so, why do you say KOC is a sheep?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:15 pm

Post by charter »

Because he is following armlx after armlx buddies up to him.
SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:35 pm

Post by SleepyPanda »

I like how you ignore my questions and just respond to what you want.
charter wrote:Because he is following armlx after armlx buddies up to him.
Wouldn't this strengthen your case on Crazy then? What made you believe armlx is more likely to be scum than Crazy?

Since you didn't answer my question of what scum faction you believe armlx is in or whether you think Crazy is still scum or not, what do you mean by buddying up? That armlx and Crazy are from different scum factions buddying up to one another?

Once again, what faction do you believe armlx is in? What faction do you believe Crazy is in?
destructor
destructor
Mafia Scum
destructor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:34 pm

Post by destructor »

.::] Vote Count [::.

charter (5)
- armlx, Crazy, Darox, WaltWishbone, Ragging Rabbit
Battle Mage (4)
- Toaster Strudel, Knight of Cydonia, neko2086, Cephrir
ThAdmiral (1)
- SleepyPanda
Darox (1)
- Adel
armlx (1)
- charter

Not Voting (6) - sekinj, starrie, Battle Mage, ThAdmiral, DarlaBlueEyes, ClockworkRuse

Ten
votes to lynch.
.::][:::::][:::::][:::::][::.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:47 pm

Post by Crazy »

I read what I missed.

Lynch charter today because he has more votes and you all know I've wanted him lynched for a while, and BM/Clockwork tomorrow. Clockwork wanting to read rather than post daytalk is mega-scummy.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:50 pm

Post by Toaster Strudel »

I don't think charter is scum.
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:54 pm

To wit; he's saying the kinda thing townies say.
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:00 pm

Post by charter »

Holy crap. Maybe I will put more effort in here if it's not inevitable I will be lynched.

Also, note how SP doesn't vote me. He doesn't want to be on the towniewagon at the end of the day, despite how he's convinced I'm scum. You guys are making this too easy.
SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:06 pm

Post by SleepyPanda »

Once again, what faction do you believe armlx is in? What faction do you believe Crazy is in?
That's right. Keep ignoring my questions and hope that I'll forget eventually so you won't have to answer. Sorry, but I'm going to include them in every post of mine until you do answer. See how long you'll continue to ignore me.

How about you take your own advice and read the game. I voted you. It's because I didn't unvote.

Unvote, Vote: charter
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:08 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

@Toaster - Are you going to post your daytalk?
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:37 pm

Post by neko2086 »

Did somebody slip crazy pills in my enchilada, or is BM not the most obvious lynch ever?

Seriously, can those of you on the Charter wagon please explain how he is scummier than the guy who replaced into a role and refuses to paraphrase that role's daytalk until he's read the thread?

TS, daytalk would be much appreciated right now. Posting without providing daytalk that has been requested (and posting something very generic and completely unhelpful to boot), is tantamount to a refusal to do so.
In Tartiflette We Trust
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:08 pm

Post by Crazy »

neko2086 wrote:Did somebody slip crazy pills in my enchilada, or is BM not the most obvious lynch ever?

Seriously, can those of you on the Charter wagon please explain how he is scummier than the guy who replaced into a role and refuses to paraphrase that role's daytalk until he's read the thread?

TS, daytalk would be much appreciated right now. Posting without providing daytalk that has been requested (and posting something very generic and completely unhelpful to boot), is tantamount to a refusal to do so.
I agree with this... but I fear that we won't get another chance to lynch charter... and BM is the obvious lynch tomorrow.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:27 pm

Post by charter »

How about, if you lynch armlx and he isn't scum, I will vote for myself. Should be easy to lynch me if armlx comes up town. What do you have to lose? Are you actually suggesting armlx and SP are the shining beacons of hope in our town? I hope not as they have done nothing useful the whole game (useful being trying to lynch scum).
SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:04 pm

Post by SleepyPanda »

Questions for charter waiting to be answered wrote: Once again, what faction do you believe armlx is in? What faction do you believe Crazy is in?
charter wrote: How about, if you lynch armlx and he isn't scum, I will vote for myself.
No, how about you answer my questions first. Why are you still continuing to post and ignoring my questions? You've responded at least four times already since I've asked you. Are they that difficult? You need some help? I know exactly why you don't want to answer them.
charter wrote:How about, if you lynch armlx and he isn't scum, I will vote for myself. Should be easy to lynch me if armlx comes up town. What do you have to lose?
What will we have to lose? If you're claiming to be town yourself and that you're willing to lynch yourself when we flip town, it's obvious what we will lose. That's plain idiotic. You've even admitted to not wanting to contribute if there's a chance you'll be lynched. That's downright unhelpful. If you are indeed town, which I don't see how would be possible, how you've played so far is absolutely horrible.
charter wrote:I hope not as they have done nothing useful the whole game (useful being trying to lynch scum).
Please, show me the massive amounts of contributions you have made to this game. I hope you're not going to include self-sacrifice and giving up in the list. Oh, and if you're actually still reading this,
answer my questions at the top of this post first.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:06 pm

Post by sekinj »

@neko: I actually did put a little something extra in your dinner tonight, but the best is for dessert... But really neko baby... I think posting deliberatly confusing daytalk is just as scummy as posting none...
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find a job[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find an apartment[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:26 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

charter wrote:How about, if you lynch armlx and he isn't scum, I will vote for myself. Should be easy to lynch me if armlx comes up town. What do you have to lose? Are you actually suggesting armlx and SP are the shining beacons of hope in our town? I hope not as they have done nothing useful the whole game (useful being trying to lynch scum).
What about this?
SleepyPanda wrote:
Questions for charter waiting to be answered wrote:Once again, what faction do you believe armlx is in? What faction do you believe Crazy is in?
Or this?
WaltWishbone wrote:
charter wrote:Ha, well, when I do, promise to lynch armlx next.
I doubt I will vote for Armix, but I will unvote you if your complete/revised daytalk does not seem contrived
I had the impression you were going to post your daytalk. Why are you spending time trying to exchange votes instead of doing your daytalk? Are you going to answer SleepyPanda's question?
neko2086 wrote:Did somebody slip crazy pills in my enchilada, or is BM not the most obvious lynch ever?
I really don't see a huge difference between BattleMage/Clock and Toaster/Ad(rep) other than Battle's shared the same tunnel vision with Charter in lynching Crazy. I actually tend to think Toaster and Adels vote hoping and many reckless wagons are worse.

I have explained my reasons above; but briefly again there seemed to be a distinct connection between Charter/Cephrir and Fire/Ice on day one which turned to distancing then bussing. His tunnel vision on Crazy, who most believe is town. His refusal to answer question and diverting the conversation from the topic at hand with Armix. His pleas to emotion. Being the only player to object to posting daytalk, then posting two versions which are useless for analysis. Then stating that he would rather be lynched then post his daytalk. Clockworks refusal to post daytalk is scummy but not as scummy as Charter/Cephrirs refusal to fix theirs which should take no more then five to ten minutes if they are town. It is a much larger task for scum.
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:31 pm

Post by Raging Rabbit »

Big FOS: TS
, for posting a one liner on charter (without even an explanation on what makes his extreme overagresivness a towntell, I consider it a scumtell personally) instead of daytalk.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:13 am

Post by armlx »

I thought you made a mistake when you complained about doing it in the first place.
That was one of my 4 reasons.
And... why not first?
Mainly because you opposed the claim.

I agree with RR's last post.

Lol's at charter asking what we have to lose by listening to him. Pretty sure he's specifically mafia trying to mise a mislynch to help his partners out.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:26 am

Post by charter »

You all are complete idiots.
Lynch armlx after me.
The end.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:29 am

RR, you're scum, so your opinion bears little weight.

As for the daytalk, geez, it feels suspiciously like homework, and I'm too old for homework.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”