clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4025 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 6:19 pm

Post by clidd »

Or a contrary consensus advocating my elimination for information (if people want a more difficult game mode).
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4026 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 6:19 pm

Post by clidd »

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4027 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 6:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4025, clidd wrote:Or a contrary consensus advocating my elimination for information (if people want a more difficult game mode).

ok i kinda laughed at this, cuz like i relate its like "u want to make this game hard? lim me then"
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #4028 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 8:10 pm

Post by Datisi »

vote count 3.11

with 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to make a decision. day 3 ends in (expired on 2021-05-07 10:00:00).

execution
DkKoba [2]:
Anya, Andresvmb
clidd [2]:
InsidiousLemons, Asteria
InsidiousLemons [2]:
DkKoba, clidd
VFP [1]:
osuka

not voting [2]:
PookyTheMagicalBear, VFP

mod notes~ one two seven three

flavourImage
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #4029 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 8:11 pm

Post by Datisi »

prodding andresvmb.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4030 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 8:13 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

I was about to post and got prodded. Nice.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4031 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 8:14 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

Look at that beautiful distribution amongst the guns.

I have a theory that the Scum are waiting on whoever isn’t voting to consolidate, instead of giving us clues as to where we should go. Annoying.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4032 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 8:23 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

VOTE: clidd

I want to see an execution at this point. I’m a bit tired of all the speculation. It’s time we push something through.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4033 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 8:50 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

lemons - asteria - andres?

anyway

VOTE: Lemons

let's see what happens
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4034 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 9:57 pm

Post by Anya »

i didn't realise i walked into the dkkoba fan convention

i'll ship out lemons over clidd if it comes to it
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4035 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 9:58 pm

are you very sure of koba scum ?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4036 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 10:03 pm

Post by Anya »

only one in the 4 i actually feel is wolfy i've said why

clidd has a permit and lemons/asteria could go either way
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4037 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 10:17 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 3992, osuka wrote:you have dk paired with 3 other possible scum. doesn't that make it the worst elimination in terms of information gain, since the entropy is only minimally decreased? if you have a lemons flip, for example, then your pool is smaller than it would be if you had a koba flip. how did you get to this point in your thought process?
I was purely talking about flipping scum.
I've made it clear that I want to lim in between the PRs not.VT.
Please read properly in the future is saves a lot of time.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4038 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 10:22 pm

Post by VFP »

I think I actually go Clidd here.
I was to the idea Lemons was the town of the 2 until that wierd comment but my gut is just saying Clidd is scum here.

VOTE: Clidd
Thats E1
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4039 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 12:38 am

Post by InsidiousLemons »

In post 3980, clidd wrote:@Lemon

Just as an imagination exercise, how would your reads adapt to the town!Clidd scenario?
this would make my solve koba + asteria + VFP -- putting koba in place of you doesn't significantly affect my reads of the VT pool, since neither of you feel particularly linked to any one member of that pool, and asteria remains tied to VFP. in turn, at a glance, none of the VTs themselves have done anything major to try and dismantle a wagon on koba, or to defend them unnecessarily or suspiciously. mechanically, this means the scumteam is probably doc + goon + traitor since koba would be lying about an RB, but i'm not sure that this really affects much either. it's still a strange team versus N1 detective + N2 rolecop + GS, but assuming pooky's setup insight is true (and it is -- he has no reason to lie), i suppose it could at least be possible as an extremely WIFOM-y setup where town is in a race to clear people as non-killing roles on consecutive nights before all the claims are dead.

ultimately, though, my reads are based less upon the gamestate as a moment in time and more upon
changes
to the gamestate. the evidence for me just isn't there that this is the reality. if you were cleared as town, this information wouldn't just appear in a vaccuum, something would have to change. you do something that i believe is well outside the realm of possibility for scum!clidd, or someone clears you, or you flip. all of these things would affect my reads on other players more than just "assume clidd is town and go from there".
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4040 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 12:44 am

In post 3938, VFP wrote:As a whole Dk feels like the right option here as they are linked 3 of 4 to be scum.
In post 4037, VFP wrote:
In post 3992, osuka wrote:you have dk paired with 3 other possible scum. doesn't that make it the worst elimination in terms of information gain, since the entropy is only minimally decreased? if you have a lemons flip, for example, then your pool is smaller than it would be if you had a koba flip. how did you get to this point in your thought process?
I was purely talking about flipping scum.
I've made it clear that I want to lim in between the PRs not.VT.
Please read properly in the future is saves a lot of time.
this doesn't really follow for me. osuka is asking you what a Dk scumflip means about other players, and what your plan is for
after
the flip. and you don't seem to have one, or even to have thought about who the most likely partner is for Koba to have within the gun pool, which doesn't indicate to me that you really believe they're going to flip scum. correct me if i'm wrong, but it looks like the last time you proposed or agreed with a solve was back in , before everyone had even claimed. i can believe that the questions at the bottom of were asked with the desire to
formulate
this plan, but by you've got all your answers and seem no closer to a solution.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4041 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 12:44 am

In post 3965, clidd wrote:The change of instance of Dk on Anya is a bit radical, but not necessarily scummy, maybe town "omgusing". Anya has reflected me as generic town for a while due to the organic way of posting, but I would not rule out the chance of scum!she, although I would also had to
force my mind to accept that Osuka and Andres are both town
to accept such scenario.

pedit: I can vote there too.
you may have said this already, but can you explain why you're so confident that Osuka v Andres is svt?
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4042 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 12:47 am

In post 3995, clidd wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 3974, InsidiousLemons wrote:
In post 3970, clidd wrote:@Lemon

Assuming that your elimination occurs today, do you have final reads?
aight here goes hail mary readslist time

GUN POOL (2 scum):

clidd: the second most likely to be scum, and my personal pick for an elim today. a large part of the reason comes from the knowledge of my own role -- i don't think d1 detective/n2 rolecop/gunsmith is nearly strong enough. as i've said before, it's strongly suspect to me that salsa wouldn't reveal their N1 check info. asteria plus clidd is absolutely an acceptable combination to me and i find it strange that VFP

koba:

asteria:

lemons: idk check was kinda sus :/

VT POOL (1 scum)

osuka:

anya:

andres:

VFP:

pooky: conf-VT

And this was "hey, look, I don't have a PT to post" ^
town can request a drafts PT too. not sure how me not doing that is AI

from the first post:
In post 1, Datisi wrote:
miscellaneous:

~ let me know if you want a private thread to store your thoughts and feedback for the other players. you may draft posts in your notes pt if the posts are clearly meant to be posted in the main thread. you may not directly quote from the notes pt. you may not use it to demonstrate that you've had a town mindset in private all along; just put your town mindset in public to begin with and keep your notes to yourself.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4043 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 12:59 am

In post 3996, osuka wrote:can you point to examples of what you think is a fabricated thought process?
and finally, still no response from clidd on this, other than:
In post 3997, clidd wrote:Lemon + Asteria + Osuka is my solve.
"i think that post was generated, and i find your thought process scummy" (, , ) is an easy attack to make and a hard one to defend against because the only real response is "well, you're wrong, my thought process there
was
coming from a town perspective." a great way to resolve this is to point out specific instances where the logic doesn't follow through and press your target on them, which clidd doesn't seem interested in doing.
In post 4025, clidd wrote:Or a contrary consensus advocating my elimination for information (if people want a more difficult game mode).
poof! you have 2 more wishes

i'm headed to work in 3 hours, and will be around to answer questions until then. i recognize that my presence in this thread has been pretty light over the course of my bday weekend, and i thank you for letting me take that time without running me up to E-1 or a lim. if i'm at work before clidd responds, please no one activate hardmode until he has a chance to respond to being put at E-1
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4044 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 1:09 am

In post 4039, InsidiousLemons wrote:putting koba in place of you [editor's note: clidd] doesn't significantly affect my reads of the VT pool, since neither of you feel particularly linked to any one member of that pool
a slight correction: i don't find it very likely that koba and anya are scum together, so if the combination is somehow scum!koba, scum!asteria, town!vfp, then clidd and vfp flipping green in this universe would affect my
next
most likely scum in the VT pool (after VFP). in that scenario there would be scum between osuka and andres, which i guess could be clidd's line of reasoning as he believes vfp and anya to be town. i'm not going to do an ISO comb for both of these players (osuka and andres) to determine which one is more likely to be scum, because now we're talking about an elim that isn't on the table today and likely isn't even on the table in this universe. if circumstances necessitate a thorough analysis of who is scum between osuka and andres, i'll do one, but i don't think it's needed for the purposes of an imagination exercise.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4045 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 1:35 am

In post 3981, VFP wrote:
In post 3979, InsidiousLemons wrote:asteria plus clidd is absolutely an acceptable combination to me and i find it strange that VFP doesn't seem to agree.
So scum decide to push each others wagons (as the second votes) without attempting for a different wagon in the PRs?
Why is it strange that I don't agree with this in particular considering others also aren't thinking a different direction?

This part of the comment is just wierd, and you were doing yourself a favour until this point.
yeah, i don't really see this as that implausible. like i said, i don't think clidd expected asteria to be the elim today from the outset, so it's an easy method of distancing when she eventually does flip. asteria was the second-last vote on the dragons wagon, and looks like LAMIST trying to cover her tracks. she wasn't on the T3 wagon, but that makes sense since she wasn't even in the thread for its entire duration. if she knows clidd is scum, then as scum herself she needs to start attaching her name to early scum pushes and eventual elims at
some
point, or she'll have nothing to fall back on when she isn't the NK tonight. it doesn't look good for asteria to just take the push on her from clidd without pushing back. again, it's an attempt at distancing, and perhaps asteria didn't truly believe clidd's wagon would go this far either.

since i think there's equity between you and asteria already, i wanted to call you specifically on the conjecture that clidd v asteria is tvs, though i also simply didn't see anyone else suggesting that idea. if my solve is correct, you have something to gain from making this point by putting further distance between asteria and clidd after one of them flips.

also:
In post 3904, clidd wrote:Asteria said something very interesting.
I'll take a break to re-check something.
In post 3906, clidd wrote:"That" something, to be specific.
@clidd can you tell us what this was? i feel like it never came up again

@asteria if you don't die tonight, who are you checking and why?
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4046 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 4:08 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 4010, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:im thinking

lemons dies today-> townflip = clidd-scum, one scum btw koba/asteria

lemons dies today-> scumflip = clidd-town, one scum btw koba/asteria

lemons dies today-> scum rolecop flip, Koba-scum, Asteria/Clidd town

I think max 1 scum btw lemons/clidd because it wouldn't make sense for 2 scum to come out with gun counterclaims?

but max 1 town btw lemons/clidd because the townside is too weak with those being the 2 town.
I think that last points are reasonable. I personally would still much prefer clidd though

clidd townflip = lemons/koba scum from my pov. I don't think this happens.
clidd scumflip = lemons town, koba scum, I think you guys already said I'm likely not with clidd so you should be in a similar boat as me
In post 4045, InsidiousLemons wrote:@asteria if you don't die tonight, who are you checking and why?
I don't want to give an exact answer in case by some miracle I do survive to give my results, but I'm checking within the VT claims. I may go for someone I think is town in hopes to get a VT result clearing them. Or I'll go for a VT claim who I think is scum, because if I get back not VT then we know they're lying and scum.
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4047 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 4:10 am

Post by Asteria »

I still strongly believe my case on clidd/salsa is enough to say clidd is lying about being a town gun PR. The way they were acting before he claimed did not match up to what was claimed.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4048 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 4:24 am

In post 4047, Asteria wrote:I still strongly believe my case on clidd/salsa is enough to say clidd is lying about being a town gun PR. The way they were acting before he claimed did not match up to what was claimed.
then why does clidd claim PR?

the PR gun pool is already huge

salsa's behavior doesnt match up with a pr claim

why jump into the pool? I dont see the scum motivation
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4049 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 4:56 am

Post by Asteria »

Idk, same motivation scum!lemons had to jump into the already large pool, whatever that is. Maybe clidd didn't think anyone would check how salsa was acting around the other claims.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”