jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:45 am

Post by jjh927 »

While technically I started the Raya wagon, that was my standard lazy play and you might note that the vote was cast a long long time ago and just stuck alongside my suspicions of Raya
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:21 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1226, Retti wrote:Do you have a reason for T3 scum that is not related to him voting you?
His unreasoned defense of lurky players, his utter lack of scumhunting (no discussion of anyone but me) and his chainsaw on behalf of Dunn.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:18 am

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 1230, samantha97 wrote:told by who
Idr someone in animals upic
Im a dog that quacks
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:46 am

Post by T3 »

TBH i think my defense of lury players is more gut playstyle than anything else.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:49 am

Post by T3 »

It almost feels like Titus is trying to essentially fill scumslots.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:51 am

Post by T3 »

samanthahas gotten much more town.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1253, T3 wrote:TBH i think my defense of lury players is more gut playstyle than anything else.
In post 1254, T3 wrote:It almost feels like Titus is trying to essentially fill scumslots.
In post 1255, T3 wrote:samanthahas gotten much more town.
Who is scum aside from me?

You're playing to avoid upsetting anyone.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:58 am

Post by VFP »

VOTE: Raya

There seems to be interest in this wagon so let's see who actually puts their money down.
Titus posting last few pages don't feel defeatist or scummy pushes. Last 2 games I've played in with Titus (both as Titus scum) this is how Titus was. Even though this is only day 2, but I think a Titus lim isn't suited today.

Raya just accepting my post about me and PP as scum buddies seemed like a back off moment where they just don't want to push.
I also don't like that their focus has been on me or PP but still haven't voted yet. Plausible adding PP as a distancing but I honestly have nothing to go by on PP's alignment here.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:03 pm

Post by Andante »

Ok, so, I was told to look at Titus and Raya earlier, looked into Titus, spent like an hour on that, aannnd I'd probably have 1 more person in me to look at, otherwise I'll be burnt out. Its been a long day lmao I'm about ready to crash and take a nap. I may have been in over my head agreeing to sub into this, but we'll push on!! (Also, not saying to ignore my slot, I'll be here trying, just explaining why I'm so in and out of the game)

I will say, from past experience with T3, I'll probably get no where looking at his ISO, I honestly don't know how to read him ever. The rest of yall? idk I've been outin the sun all day, my brain is fried.

Who has a good iso to look at?

Bear and Flea likely town for instantly voting Bell in RVS
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Time to start actually getting into this game. Took some time to read through and sort everyone.

Town

Bear HUGS
- hard town for being the one who got bell eliminated
Retti
- hard town for the gladiate against bell
Esooa
- hard town for case on bell. Didn't sound like a distancing type of case.
willow1
- hard town for the push on bell. Didn't feel like distancing.

Townlean

Andante (Enchant, Unwnd)
- Enchant gave in to sam and voted Dunnstral too easily which shows an extent of not caring where their vote is. They said it was to see what happened which I don't fully buy or understand. Probably town though for saying we should elim bell no matter how towny the replacement seems. Andante seems towny in general too.
VFP
- I read them as towny early on for things like the willingness to change their mind about the alt-fishing push in a way that didn't look like scum getting caught in a bad push, they sounded quite natural when they were under pressure although that could just be personality, I thought the cases in were good and made sense
Flea The Magician
- I find the catch up posts harder to read but that's not AI for Flea, they felt fine in general though. They were for elimming bell from the start too

Null

Titus
- Very light town points for breaking rvs. I don't think the disagreement with bell's case comes from scum for the same reason I disagreed. It felt NAI to me and like lhf and I think Titus felt the same. My read on Titus is mostly just gut in thinking their solving is genuine town solving. I am a little confused about something in that's making me hesitate a bit on fully townreading Titus. For a good amount of day 1 Titus was scumreading me, yet she says in this post that part of the reason for creating a counterwagon to bell was because she believed I was right about bell. But that doesn't make sense if she reads me as scum. This is the reason I'm putting Titus in null. I keep swinging to finding small things that I could see from scum.
PenguinPower
- Null, not much to read there

Scumlean

WhemeStar
- His votes haven't really made much sense (voted Enchant because Dunn is a bad vote but Enchant's vote itself wasn't scummy, voted bam for being scum trying to look like town), wary of since retti is now basically locktown and we know bam is town but this of course could just be wrong town, was on my wagon instead of bell but this could just be me being biased. They haven't posted that much for content.
Dunnstral
- His mentions of Bell could easily be bussing, his D2 entrance was a bit odd (saying all good town roles are dead, discussing multiball (maybe afraid of too much partner analysis))
jjh927
- I'm always wary of people who say scumreading me is valid (), townread a post of bell's but also said it wasn't representative of the rest of the iso yet still has bell as a townread a few posts later. is wanting to go for me (a counterwagon to bell before the duel). Not sure what to think of him taking technical credit for that though.

Scum

T3
- Not that much to analyze but I do agree with the case bears gave. I hope to see more here
samantha97
- Very light town points for being the only player bell gave a townread on before the replace out list but I'm not sure if that's something Bell would do to a buddy. Still scumread for play for the reasons I gave in and . The stance on Robert(bell) when he replaced in. First all Sam said was "neat" until someone brought up the seer claim not making sense, then defended the possibility of a seer on the site, then shaded him for posting elsewhere without explaining the claim. I could see this as scum giving their new replacement partner a chance then once people start going against it, joining the wagon and full bussing.

VOTE: T3
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by Andante »

Raya!!! I LOVE how pretty your reads are!! (Sorry I'm about to go on a tangent... but this is just how my brain works)

1 question (lol the only question I can ask right now)

Your read on Titus.. Null? not leaning one way or the other? Like, to me, Titus was screaming town for everything except anything related to Bell/ trying to vote you?? yeah
In post 1231, Titus wrote:I'll comment on two reasons why I townread Bell.

First, the meta used to eliminate him is inaccurate. I just finished two games with an active scum Bell. Team Large Normal and another game that the name eludes me.

Second, there was chaining of eliminations if Bell flipped town. That scared me.

Third, there were other players with more vapid ISOs.
Then there's this, for the hindsight "why I TRed" These reasons essentially come down to "meta" now like, I know it's so much easier to look back on a scum flip and go "wooow that was obvious" but the amount of defending for meta?? I'm not so sure I can tr Titus, idk. the people calling titus town aren't giving reasons, idkkk Like, I could see a null read from just the town and scum reasons balancing each other out, but I feel like surely you're leaning one way or the other
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:21 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Thank you, I put some effort into that :)

Titus is only null because I kept swinging both ways when reading her iso. In reality I could probably sort her into one or the other but I can't decide on one. I'm probably leaning more town to answer your question though but I don't feel confident enough to actually do that.

In response to the post form Titus you quoted, I understand that Titus was wrong, but I don't think her reasons are wrong if that makes sense. If she truly finished two games with an active scum bell then why is she wrong for saying scum!bell is inactive is incorrect meta. I don't townread her for this but I also don't think her going against bell's wagon is necessarily worthy of a scumread either
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:22 pm

Post by samantha97 »

In post 1259, Raya36 wrote:Time to start actually getting into this game. Took some time to read through and sort everyone.
it's possible that the mafia team decided to get rid of bell the moment he made his exit post, or just before it

I would take everything after that moment with a grain of salt if it's down to the wire (which is everything after post #617 for the record)
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:25 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Yeah, I was thinking about that when reading through. I'm sure scum felt forced to bus to an extent. Just not sure if they would have made light attempts or just full bus
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:33 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1261, Raya36 wrote:Thank you, I put some effort into that :)

Titus is only null because I kept swinging both ways when reading her iso. In reality I could probably sort her into one or the other but I can't decide on one. I'm probably leaning more town to answer your question though but I don't feel confident enough to actually do that.

In response to the post form Titus you quoted, I understand that Titus was wrong, but I don't think her reasons are wrong if that makes sense. If she truly finished two games with an active scum bell then why is she wrong for saying scum!bell is inactive is incorrect meta. I don't townread her for this but I also don't think her going against bell's wagon is necessarily worthy of a scumread either
That's fair, really fair. I always struggle with meta, and people using meta, I guess I should probably classify it as more of a tr, since I had valid reasons to tr her!! lmao ahhhh this is hard, I get reads and doubt myself, it's great! I def don't wanna elim Titus yet!!

And based on how it felt at the duel, it felt like scum was done with Robert/Bell so I wouldn't be surprised if the bus started earlier, then once duel happened they were probably cheering that they were safe and he was gone.

You are a Mafia Role Cop
X: At night you may investigate a player to learn their role
X1: You also own a Mask if you choose to wear it you will become an ability thief where you will steal someone’s role for the night

But then like, why bus a role cop who can steal someone's role?? lmao makes no sense to me
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:35 pm

Post by Andante »

bruh. if role cop was their least valuable... rip us
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:35 pm

Post by samantha97 »

even if it wasn't, a mafia goon should have a mask just like vanilla did
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by Andante »

right right. I'm sure it's balanced!! ahhhh lmao it'd be nice to send another scum out here
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:47 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Plus I think that slot was so scumread at that point there was no safe way to save it no matter the power it had. You're probably right bussing was planned much before the duel. I mean, bell was the only one with votes
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:53 pm

Post by Andante »

true! could've just been so far gone they didn't have a choice, meaning the early people are most likely town, and scum jumped on at the end
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:59 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Maye but not necessarily. I would say earlier on when my wagon picked up all of a sudden there would be at least 1 scum jumping there in hopes to get me instead. But probably after when bell picked up traction again scum we're bussing.
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:39 pm

Post by samantha97 »

it's dunnstral/flea/titus/penguin isn't it
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:01 pm

Post by Esooa »

so what's up

Sorry I haven't been very active this day phase

VOTE: jjh
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:03 pm

Post by Esooa »

I think Sam is spewed by Bell
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:08 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 1271, samantha97 wrote:it's dunnstral/flea/titus/penguin isn't it
Home sweet home.

OK in seriousness though, I'm curious what the cost of these mask abilities are. I know what mine does, but I don't know the cost that I pay...

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”