InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3175 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:33 am

Post by InsidiousLemons »

if i softclaimed voyeur and then hardclaimed watcher, would you permit me to defend myself with the claim that binoculars were on my mind? come on
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3176 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:33 am

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3177 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3175, InsidiousLemons wrote:if i softclaimed voyeur and then hardclaimed watcher, would you permit me to defend myself with the claim that binoculars were on my mind? come on
I fakeclaim all the time
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3178 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

I literally fakeclaim PR roles as VT all the time(not for survival tho) - i decided to extend this to PR claims too here. Gotta mix up the meta. Im always playing to fool the scum.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3179 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

As a vig having read theres a maf doc in the setup - it makes me confident a gs exists. It was my way of being like "hey i have reason to believe this exists" as a soft.
Its really dumb when i write it out but that 100% was my thought process at the time.
retired
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3180 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:41 am

if you admit that it's really dumb then why are you voting me for thinking it's really dumb
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3181 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:44 am

In post 3178, DkKoba wrote:I literally fakeclaim PR roles as VT all the time(not for survival tho) - i decided to extend this to PR claims too here. Gotta mix up the meta. Im always playing to fool the scum.
can you point me to a couple of games where you've done this?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3182 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3181, InsidiousLemons wrote:
In post 3178, DkKoba wrote:I literally fakeclaim PR roles as VT all the time(not for survival tho) - i decided to extend this to PR claims too here. Gotta mix up the meta. Im always playing to fool the scum.
large normal etymologies. On mobile cba to link

also a mini normal recently where a mason flipped and i tried to roleswap lol

Nothing else comes to mind, i tend to play vanilla micros with special mechs
retired
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3183 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:54 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 3145, Andante wrote:it's like, we're not yeeting koba for the same reason we're not yeeting asteria today. 0 chance I think they're real, especially the "docs healed me and VFP" ok, why is your first thought scum saved you? not town has a doc that saved you? idk, I think the vig claim is worse than the neo claim, but we're not yeeting either right now
Agreed, PRs should be left alone.
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3184 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:56 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 3149, InsidiousLemons wrote:p-edit we can't keep saying "we'll let it resolve itself". we have to take action on someone eventually, and sooner or later a PR claim is gonna have to be challenged with a bullet. why not today?
I understand where you're coming from but there are other lower risk elims we can make on people who are actually scummy and not just mechanically not likely/bad claim
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3185 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:57 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 3154, Andante wrote:
In post 3153, T3 wrote:osuka is sitting in my PoE and null.

osuka is null?
Well this supports my gth team
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3186 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:59 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 3167, DkKoba wrote:
In post 3157, Andante wrote:In specific, this line you said:
> i don't see how koba would know there was a gunsmith regardless. not like mafia is informed of the town PRs, right?

Town is the ones uncertain there's a gs, mafia is most likely believing my claim just like they bought the tracker claim "not like the mafia is informed of town PRs" I claimed gs way before koba entered...
The gs thing was a partial soft to my own role because i didnt want to claim at the time.
Wait how is gs a soft for weak vig?
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3187 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:01 am

i'm not just pushing koba because they're mechanically likely to be scum. they've been popping in with low effort posts, self-defense and almost nothing else for pretty much the entirety of D2 so far. i was pushing you for a combination of mechanical advantage and what i saw as scummy play. i would never advocate a lim solely based on statistical likelihood.

who would you lim today out of your 3?

p-edit @
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3188 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:02 am

In post 3186, Asteria wrote:
In post 3167, DkKoba wrote:
In post 3157, Andante wrote:In specific, this line you said:
> i don't see how koba would know there was a gunsmith regardless. not like mafia is informed of the town PRs, right?

Town is the ones uncertain there's a gs, mafia is most likely believing my claim just like they bought the tracker claim "not like the mafia is informed of town PRs" I claimed gs way before koba entered...
The gs thing was a partial soft to my own role because i didnt want to claim at the time.
Wait how is gs a soft for weak vig?
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3189 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:03 am

Post by Asteria »

Hoping to eliminate osuka. I'm having a hard time reading their push on me in good faith
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3190 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

I make really creative softs
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3191 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

Oh also just remembered i claimed doc in a newbie game early in my days on the site(2003 i think) due to my read there was no doc
retired
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3192 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:08 am

Post by Asteria »

But how does gs soft weak vig
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3193 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2001, DkKoba wrote:what if i claim gunsmith
In post 2008, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2006, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:are you claiming gunsmith?
wouldn't you like to know ;)
In post 2021, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2020, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:koba stop stalling

claim or die
when have I ever claimed by demand?
In post 2030, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2029, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 2022, DkKoba wrote:I said i was PR. thats all you're getting until i get more info out of the game.
it just sounds like you're trying to figure out what's been claimed and what you can possibly get away with claiming.

you replaced into a slot that's sitting at E-2 and who rep'd out in a very shady way.
i can use the search bar easily enough if im looking to make a fakeclaim as scum

you should see that i happened to claim an already claimed role as indicative of me doing so to obscure my own role.
Also directing you to these posts again
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3194 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

my brain made the link it was a weird thing.
retired
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3195 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:35 am

Post by Anya »

In post 3169, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:its kind of dumb to elim a claimed vig tho

its not like koba can not shoot forever unless the mafia have an ungated roleblocker

and an ungated roleblocker seems way OP

anya feels super scummy :>
there's 1 wolf in the two probably and dkkoba was always my preference
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3196 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:38 am

Post by Anya »

kinda confused by the push on oranges i'm not seeing it i don't like the andres wagon either so i dunno where i'd vote if people really want to leave all the roles alone to hopefully sort themselves out

t3 for sure actually but no one seems interested in that which makes him even more appealing it's like when they tell you not to step onto the grass so you sprint onto it
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3197 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:10 pm

In post 3182, DkKoba wrote:
In post 3181, InsidiousLemons wrote:
large normal etymologies. On mobile cba to link

also a mini normal recently where a mason flipped and i tried to roleswap lol

Nothing else comes to mind, i tend to play vanilla micros with special mechs
you played on an alt during etymologies and i dont know what the account name is so i cant verify this
In post 3196, Anya wrote:kinda confused by the push on oranges i'm not seeing it i don't like the andres wagon either so i dunno where i'd vote if people really want to leave all the roles alone to hopefully sort themselves out

t3 for sure actually but no one seems interested in that which makes him even more appealing it's like when they tell you not to step onto the grass so you sprint onto it
i definitely want t3 gone atp but that slot has done absolutely fuck all for the entire game which means we get zero info on any other player. i'd rather wait to lim that slot but

@T3 if you don't start fucking posting some actual non-zero-effort content on a regular basis within the next 24 hours i will not hesitate to tunnel you for a policy elim. i'm almost positive that enough of the others would back me up on this to have you killed. play the game dingus
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3198 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by Andante »

UNVOTE:
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3199 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:32 pm

In post 3189, Asteria wrote:Hoping to eliminate osuka. I'm having a hard time reading their push on me in good faith
i kinda can't believe i'm saying this but i could
maybe
get behind this -- only as a compromise though. as i've already pointed out i don't love , and there's a definite misrep in , of what i read as strong confidence behind a calculated play from VFP. osuka also previously said he liked my case on VFP, in which my analysis of VFP's reaction test as confident and calculated played a central part. i suppose i could see his push on T3 as a frustrated dig at a scumpartner but why wouldn't he just rail against him in scumchat? i'm not convinced. Koba is definitely still my top pick for an elim today.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”