He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:59 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Mena = cop
Me = doc
Last edited by Jingle on Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<(") | (")>
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:06 pm

Post by Menalque »

I mean the sentiment is correct (you’re more pedantic when scummy) where “more” is slightly referring to quantity but also to the nature of ur pedantry

Like I think it feels more like you’re asking questions and picking at people bc you know that’s what town!yiu does whereas the things you choose to focus on when town feel more natural to me and I can get why you take issue with them

This whole thing tonight has felt much more like the former
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 1223, Something_Smart wrote:(Even though you literally just fooled me with it the last time we played together.)
Also when was this, I thought I hadn’t played scum against u in a while now
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:09 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

You fooled me as town in iv's game, I killed you because I thought you would keep defending Lucy.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:10 pm

In post 1226, Menalque wrote:Like I think it feels more like you’re asking questions and picking at people bc you know that’s what town!yiu does whereas the things you choose to focus on when town feel more natural to me and I can get why you take issue with them
Okay

I feel like I've probably had almost this exact conversation before (the one with skitter, not the one with you). I can try to find it, though I'm not sure if I'd be able to.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:11 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Which convo
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:12 pm

The one about TNK doing nothing but defending not being scummy.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:13 pm

Post by skitter30 »

U had it with me?
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:13 pm

Post by Menalque »

OH! There we go, gotcha

Yeah I try to keep a healthy mix between true and false

I’d say I mostly lean true but it makes life too easy for maf if you always say what you think

Dw bout finding it, that’s probably not going to be super useful to me in reading you (I’m trying to avoid second hand meta as much as possible)
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:22 pm

In post 1232, skitter30 wrote:U had it with me?
Yeah like
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:23 pm

Post by skitter30 »

I'm confused >.>
R u saying you had the convo you just had with me elsewhere also? Or something else
Show
Hiatus once more.

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:24 pm

In post 1233, Menalque wrote:Dw bout finding it, that’s probably not going to be super useful to me in reading you (I’m trying to avoid second hand meta as much as possible)
I get that, though my first instinct when someone uses meta that seems obviously wrong is to go look for a counterexample, since if the meta claim is simple enough it will be easy to disprove even secondhand.

But I can understand the actual reasoning being more complex than what you're able to explain.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:25 pm

In post 1235, skitter30 wrote:R u saying you had the convo you just had with me elsewhere also? Or something else
No I'm saying I had it with someone else. I may not be right about this, but it definitely feels like the type of logic that I would try to apply and then get challenged on, and it felt vaguely familiar.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by skitter30 »

I get it now sorry >.>

Wanna flip tnk before ss
Show
Hiatus once more.

Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:29 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 1238, skitter30 wrote:Wanna flip tnk before ss
Yes

Am afraid I’m falling for the classic reasonableness-S_S-pocket(TM) but he does feel a bit less scum now
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:29 pm

Post by Menalque »

He’s still not town tho to be clear
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:29 pm

Post by Menalque »

VOTE: absolutely chillin
Absolutely Chillin
Absolutely Chillin
Goon
Absolutely Chillin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:43 pm

Post by Absolutely Chillin »

In post 1186, Menalque wrote:I guess maybe I’m here?

PP - townzone
skitt
Fark

TNK - town?

Korg - nullzone
Klick
N_M

Cakez - scumzone
Puppy
Pooky
S_S
Half of this hydra is unwnd (me) so I'm glad you don't scumread me
Absolutely Chillin
Absolutely Chillin
Goon
Absolutely Chillin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:44 pm

Post by Absolutely Chillin »

I like your vote on me, it's got grit

Voting off TNK is fucking boring, but I'm there because it seemed the thread life was all but gone
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:20 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1243, Absolutely Chillin wrote:it's got grit
...it does?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:20 am

Post by Menalque »

idk dude it feels a lot just like a vote
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:03 am

Post by Farkran »

I'm caught up with the last 6 pages that happened overnight although to be honest i just skimmed and i want to read SS better.

Personally i think tnk is a good info lynch because he was wagoned yesterday + there is a claim pending that may give us more details about the gamestate. That being said, i don't think there is a significant chance that tnk flips scum and we could use a better lim today. If it flips scum though, i think it tells us a lot about other slots that i find scummy (klick mostly, but SS too).

I see that klick has no traction, so my other preferred option is currently SS, pending reread - i do admit that i cannot read SS at all though and it would be hard to me to leave that tunnel, so i have to sheep someone with regard to this.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:39 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1246, Farkran wrote:I'm caught up with the last 6 pages that happened overnight although to be honest i just skimmed and i want to read SS better.

Personally i think tnk is a good info lynch because he was wagoned yesterday + there is a claim pending that may give us more details about the gamestate. That being said, i don't think there is a significant chance that tnk flips scum and we could use a better lim today. If it flips scum though, i think it tells us a lot about other slots that i find scummy (klick mostly, but SS too).

I see that klick has no traction, so my other preferred option is currently SS, pending reread - i do admit that i cannot read SS at all though and it would be hard to me to leave that tunnel, so i have to sheep someone with regard to this.
I don’t like this post, it feels overexplainy and v noncommittal
Totally Not Korina
Totally Not Korina
Goon
Totally Not Korina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:57 am

Post by Totally Not Korina »

So, I just woke up, realized this game existed, and reaized that we're like a day out from deadline or something?
I don't really care if I'm elim'd today. I used my main power already, and FMPOV, it successfully did its job protecting Fark.
In post 1075, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1031, Totally Not Korina wrote:Prod received. I still don’t really have anything I feel is worth contributing atm.
i mean i feel like the game has been somewhat revitalized with people repping into the empty slots + we have the jake wagon to contend with, so there's things to interact with now >.>
True, but I forgot this game existed, and on average, if I'm not interested in the game it doesn't really matter what will happen, I'm still not gonna be interested in the game.
In post 1110, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1101, Menalque wrote:Why are we killing TNK?
Town and quiet, probably
So, if FYPOV, I'm town and quiet, why are we killing me, when the entire point of mafia is to kill scum?
In post 1127, Menalque wrote:
In post 1117, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1106, Menalque wrote:I’m biased bc I thought he was the NK when I was reading the first like 14 pages or so but I was reading along with his stuff there and going yeah yeah this sounds like town!kori
What part of it looks like town?
Like from what I remember of playing with kori he was super hyped to roll scum and very into 1v1s and liked to powerscum

Whereas when town he just had bizarro tales and was incredibly mislimmable (including because he regularly would lie about his role, which also seems to like up with what I’ve picked up on from side discussion here). I think he knows that makes him vulnerable so depending on how insane his role claim was I think it’s a bit +town for him
My full claim is I get three one-shot abilities, all of which are activated in thread, and I can only use one of them each day.
First one, I post "dayvig player" and they become immune to kills the following night. I used this on Farkran n1, and there were no NKs.
Second, I post "I am masons with X" and I get a neighborhood with them, and anyone else who claims masons with me and my target. I have already used this on Farkran, and nobody else has claimed masons with me and Fark yet, even though I want someone to, in order to prove it, in case Fark dies tonight again.
Third, I can post "OMGUS" in bold, in thread, and whoever voted me last becomes hated for the rest of the day, excluding XLO.
In post 1166, Menalque wrote: (NB: idk what pronoun to use here? I’m presuming that TNK is just kori (all signs seem to point that way) but they have “they/them” whereas iirc korina uses “he/him” so when talking about games explicitly played by kori idk if to use the pronouns for this account or for his/their main)
Yes, I am Korina. The easiest way to tell if the account I'm playing on is an alt of mine is because I always have "#CultsArentBastard" in the signature of all my outed alts. Secondly, I recently switched to using they/them pronouns. I thought I told you this, but I may not have.
In post 1172, skitter30 wrote:viewtopic.php?f=52&t=77146

Vex in this one ^
I vibed with them so hard lol
Important thing though, Vex is my tryhard account. I only play Vex when I'm really determined about playing in it. Vex was originally also meant to be a stealth alt, but I said who I was, and decided it was better to switch to Korina instead of having to switch between accounts multiple times.
In post 1181, Menalque wrote:viewtopic.php?f=84&t=80974

They repped into this
Same point as above.
In post 1183, Menalque wrote:@skitt also this game viewtopic.php?f=54&t=80648
That game I have honestly purged from my memory, because I know it was a bad game from me.
In post 1192, Menalque wrote:@TNK apologies for any pronoun errors on my half!
You're good Mena, I don't really mind. I still use he/him pronouns IRL just because it's easier than explaining my situation atm.
Hi yes, I am without a shadow of a doubt not Korina playing under an alt. I don't know why you'd think that I'm Korina at all. There's no reason for this.

#CultsArentBastard
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:05 am

In post 1248, Totally Not Korina wrote:So, if FYPOV, I'm town and quiet, why are we killing me, when the entire point of mafia is to kill scum?
Because scum like to wagon people who are town and quiet and townies who conflate effort with alignment will go along with it?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”