Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2775 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if this is the one time andres rolled scum against me and i got pocketed imma be kinda mad tbh
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #2776 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2770, Andante wrote:
In post 2765, osuka wrote:
In post 2760, Andante wrote:im gunsmith. not scum my friend
well if youre alive tomorrow i think thats really funny. if asteria flips nea, why on earth would scum keep a gs alive?
well now scum will likely do it cause you said you'd get me :/
do you seriously think that's the reason it would happen? like think of all the claimed prs here, we have a weak vig (why would you kill that?), a neapolitan (powerful pr), a gunsmith (powerful pr) and we had a tracker claim. the tracker is dead, so out of neap + gunsmith + weak vig you definitely go for neap or gunsmith, but if there's only a gunsmith and a weak vig? that's obvious to me

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2777 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:21 pm

Post by osuka »

so really if somehow asteria flips nea, and if somehow you make it to d3, i think we need to have a talk about why the fuck that even happened and the fact that a claimed gunsmith is alive on d3 is alone reason enough to ask questions

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2778 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 2777, osuka wrote:so really if somehow asteria flips nea, and if somehow you make it to d3, i think we need to have a talk about why the fuck that even happened and the fact that a claimed gunsmith is alive on d3 is alone reason enough to ask questions
well if Asteria is nia, then I have effectively helped scum out more than town this game, but I doubt I'll live, we can evaluate it if I do
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2779 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 2724, Andante wrote:
In post 2721, Asteria wrote:Asking for a lot but can you guys trust me for a bit and help me out with eliming andres? Honestly I think I could do osuka too.

I don't want to elim T3 or pooky from my pool.

Salsa and anya I'm not particularly interested in eliming but I could compromise there.

Those are my options

dude, this is the definition of self preservation. 0 chance osuka kills robert there. wanna chop Andres and if he's town you go tomorrow?
Honestly sure, we can do andres today and if I'm wrong me tomorrow. Scum will kill me N3 anyway so at least then we get andres who I think has a good chance of flipping scum, and then the VFP clear will be believed.

(Also not self-preservation, frustration)
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2780 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 2726, osuka wrote:
In post 2711, Asteria wrote:
In post 2686, T3 wrote:Asteria is hard town..
Well I'm biased here but I now read T3 as a light townread. They could have so easily joined in the push against me to easily get rid of a powerrole
part of me wants to think youre playing devils advocate for absolutely no reason
I'm not. I just think T3 is town for this and from my pov that's very reasonable
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2781 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:00 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 2735, osuka wrote:actually wondering if i should vote vfp instead
This even though I've very clearly explained why we don't elim VFP, their insistence that I'm scum, and refusal to consider my top scum read are some of the reasons I now scumread osuka.
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2782 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:00 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 2736, osuka wrote:someone tell me what to do
Vote andres :D
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2783 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 2741, Andante wrote:
In post 2740, osuka wrote:no i mean dont get me wrong, id love to get rid of the lurker but i'm saying there are better slots to kill here. if killing vfp does nothing for us in terms of information, what the fuck does a t3 exec do? there's not even associatives to make for that slot
I mean if we take out VFP, and Asteria really is a neo... At least with T3, there's a chance he's scum, like, I think he's half paying attention to this game, and he'd be a scum who killed tracker and roleblocked the weak vig...
No, if you eliminate me you need to promise you'll consider my reads once you see I've flipped town and have been completely honest. T3 is town for not going after a lhf town PR. Lemons is obvtown. The claimed PRs idk but let them resolve themselves. Don't elim more town power. Osuka and andres are scum.

LOOK AT WHO WAS PUSHING ME. SCUM IS THERE
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2784 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 2744, osuka wrote:if asteria flips nea on the other hand, that
kinda
confirms vfp town so that's a win in my book if it turns out that vfp actually is green and ive been wrong all game
Not kinda, it does
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2785 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by Andante »

VOTE: Andres

Yeah, I can't justify voting out a pr right now
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2786 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 2759, Andante wrote:
In post 2757, osuka wrote:in fact if asteria flips nea i think i'm gonna be looking at you for scum next
lmaoo I mean, it sounds like you're setting up for her to flip town
Take note of this. Don't forget
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2787 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2780, Asteria wrote:
Well I'm biased here but I now read T3 as a light townread. They could have so easily joined in the push against me to easily get rid of a powerrole
part of me wants to think youre playing devils advocate for absolutely no reason
I'm not. I just think T3 is town for this and from my pov that's very reasonable
no, it isn't

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2788 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2779, Asteria wrote:
In post 2724, Andante wrote:
In post 2721, Asteria wrote:Asking for a lot but can you guys trust me for a bit and help me out with eliming andres? Honestly I think I could do osuka too.

I don't want to elim T3 or pooky from my pool.

Salsa and anya I'm not particularly interested in eliming but I could compromise there.

Those are my options

dude, this is the definition of self preservation. 0 chance osuka kills robert there. wanna chop Andres and if he's town you go tomorrow?
Honestly sure, we can do andres today and if I'm wrong me tomorrow. Scum will kill me N3 anyway so at least then we get andres who I think has a good chance of flipping scum, and then the VFP clear will be believed.

(Also not self-preservation, frustration)
no, we can't

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2789 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by Andante »

I mean, Asteria, I'm super scared you're real, cause then I'm toast lmao
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2790 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2785, Andante wrote:VOTE: Andres

absolutely not

the way andres has been playing lately screams town to me and im not going to vote that slot

Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2791 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 2787, osuka wrote:
In post 2780, Asteria wrote:
no, it isn't
Unless T3 is doing it for the towncred when I flip town then it's perfectly reasonable
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2792 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 2789, Andante wrote:I mean, Asteria, I'm super scared you're real, cause then I'm toast lmao
I am real :neutral:
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2793 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by Andante »

T3, we'd love some explanations with your reads....
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2794 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 2792, Asteria wrote:
In post 2789, Andante wrote:I mean, Asteria, I'm super scared you're real, cause then I'm toast lmao
I am real :neutral:
I mean, it's like I sr salsa and T3, and neither of those are people that anyone wants to get, so I'm forced to follow whatever other wagon, and idk
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2795 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by osuka »

alright asteria even though i really dont think theres any good reason to townread t3, for the sake of the game progression i'll entertain you

elaborate

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2796 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by osuka »

ive said several times ill gladly exec salsa today

Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2797 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by Asteria »

I don't have any strong feelings on salsa either way. I'm not particularly interested in that elim but they're in my scumpool
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2798 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 2790, osuka wrote:
In post 2785, Andante wrote:VOTE: Andres

absolutely not

the way andres has been playing lately screams town to me and im not going to vote that slot
Someone in my PoE defending another player in my PoE
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2799 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:14 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 2795, osuka wrote:alright asteria even though i really dont think theres any good reason to townread t3, for the sake of the game progression i'll entertain you

elaborate
It's what I've already said. Let's say T3 is scum. And they see me, a claimed PR, getting a lot of votes and a lot of people expressing they want me elimed. Does scum!T3 join that and get an easy PR elim (they wouldn't stand out when I flip town), or do they go against the grain and say I'm town.

Maybe it's possible they said that just for the towncred when I flip town. Lack of an explanation makes me think otherwise. Not gonna get much towncred from those few words with nothing to back it

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”