Mafia Scum
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:28 pm

Post by bionicchop2 »

Darox wrote:
Ythill wrote:
bionic wrote:Can somebody remind me how Crywolf has managed to slip completely out of the picture here?
Sure, Darox soft-claimed
I haven't soft claimed anything.
meh.
##unvote TonyMontana

I kind of thought you were making a soft-claim myself which is why I couldn't provide any solid reasons for following you. Since you are saying you weren't, then I see no reason to vote Tony based on arguments given throughout the game.
The above written statement is pro-town.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:35 pm

Post by Darox »

I'm voting for Tony because he is scum. I thought that was obvious.
I also thought it was obvious that I hadn't softclaimed. Because, you know, I never once hinted at something like 'I'm going to get you tonight' or 'I won't let you die' or 'I have proof of guilt' or anything along those lines.
What you interpret from my actions does not equal a softclaim from myself.

Anyway, back to the scumbag.
Darox wrote:Why did you try to seem like you might actually have other suspects then defend your lack of insight on others by passing it off as a character flaw? Why did you decide to not answer the highlighted question?
Why did you not answer this question at all Tony? Not even a deflection?
TonyMontana wrote:
Darox wrote:Can you please explain to me what prompted you to defend the mafia nightkill choice?
Uhh.. the discussion that was going on about the nightkill.
What made you feel the need to justify the mafia's decision? Why do you persist in deflecting the questions?
TonyMontana wrote:
Darox wrote:
@Tony: Why did you stop hunting?
How does your answer link up to what the question is asking? Why did you feel compelled to give a weaselly non-answer to Ythill's questioning?
(Incidentally, Ythill, why did you call him out for his slippery answers the first time but not the second time?)
It linked up, and Ythill understood the context, and I don't believe it went over your head either, so bring some real inquiries please.
Why do you refuse to answer this question? Why did you stop hunting, or alternatively, what makes you feel that you have not stopped hunting? It is not a tough question, and I want you to answer me.
TonyMontana wrote:
Darox wrote: Where did I insinuate that I had special knowledge? Why are you seemingly trying to pull a claim from me here?
(In case anyone couldn't figure it out, I was complaining that no one was voting period, not that no one was voting for Tony.)
You vote for me, saying nothing else than "This vote has reasons"
Several people go "whatever" and ask you to bring forth reasons if you got em.
You say nothing, then make the votecount comment, which could not have been interpreted as anything else than a wish for people to follow your lead.
After several requests for an explanation, you now attempt to construct some arguments against me, and is still not adressing the question.
So how does this answer either of my questions again? You described my actions then completely failed to make the connection between them and me somehow saying I had special knowledge.
Not to mention some misrepresentation. My votecount comment could easily have been interpreted in the way it was meant rather than your abstract take, and I'm not 'attempting to construct some arguments', I am asking some questions.

So can you please answer these two questions again, and properly this time?
TonyMontana wrote:So I ask again: What did you have in mind when you said "This vote has reasons"
See first line of this post.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:24 pm

Post by Oman »

bionicchop2 wrote:
Darox wrote:
Ythill wrote:
bionic wrote:Can somebody remind me how Crywolf has managed to slip completely out of the picture here?
Sure, Darox soft-claimed
I haven't soft claimed anything.
meh.
##unvote TonyMontana

I kind of thought you were making a soft-claim myself which is why I couldn't provide any solid reasons for following you. Since you are saying you weren't, then I see no reason to vote Tony based on arguments given throughout the game.
NOTE: IF YOU THINK SOMEONE IS SOFT CLAIMING, DON'T POINT IT OUT. All it does is point the mafia to them. The point of soft claiming is to keep it SECRET AND SUBTLE.
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:47 pm

Post by TonyMontana »

Darox wrote:So can you please answer these two questions again, and properly this time?
I did, but let me spell it out for you..
1) "This vote has reasons" (Oh, if only this would amount to a reasonable basis for a vote everytime.)
2) I'm trying to get a coherent answer from you, not a claim.

##vote: Darox
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:03 pm

Post by Darox »

TonyMontana wrote:
Darox wrote:So can you please answer these two questions again, and properly this time?
I did, but let me spell it out for you..
1) "This vote has reasons" (Oh, if only this would amount to a reasonable basis for a vote everytime.)
2) I'm trying to get a coherent answer from you, not a claim.

##vote: Darox
So why did you ignore the rest of the questions? Fear of slipping up?
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:11 pm

Post by TonyMontana »

Can't slip up. Not as badly as you have done, anyway.
Darox wrote:I'm voting for Tony because he is scum. I thought that was obvious.
Obvious that I am scum, or obvious that you voted me because I'm scum?
Because neither are obvious.
Upcoming
Mini
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:15 pm

Post by Darox »

Au contraire, both are quite plainly obvious. You are scum, and this is why I am voting you. Simple huh?

I guess you can't slip up if you don't answer any questions and don't take any initiative. Oh my, what ever shall I do now?

So Sarah Palin, are you going to answer my questions or do you need time to fabricate more answers?
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:58 pm

Post by TonyMontana »

Darox wrote:So Sarah Palin, are you going to answer my questions or do you need time to fabricate more answers?
In what respect, Charlie?
Upcoming
Mini
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:09 pm

Post by Darox »

Darox wrote:I'm voting for Tony because he is scum. I thought that was obvious.
I also thought it was obvious that I hadn't softclaimed. Because, you know, I never once hinted at something like 'I'm going to get you tonight' or 'I won't let you die' or 'I have proof of guilt' or anything along those lines.
What you interpret from my actions does not equal a softclaim from myself.

Anyway, back to the scumbag.
Darox wrote:Why did you try to seem like you might actually have other suspects then defend your lack of insight on others by passing it off as a character flaw? Why did you decide to not answer the highlighted question?
TonyMontana wrote:
Darox wrote:Can you please explain to me what prompted you to defend the mafia nightkill choice?
What made you feel the need to justify the mafia's decision? Why do you persist in deflecting the questions?
TonyMontana wrote:
Darox wrote:
How does your answer link up to what the question is asking? Why did you feel compelled to give a weaselly non-answer to Ythill's questioning?
(Incidentally, Ythill, why did you call him out for his slippery answers the first time but not the second time?)
It linked up, and Ythill understood the context, and I don't believe it went over your head either, so bring some real inquiries please.
Why do you refuse to answer this question? Why did you stop hunting, or alternatively, what makes you feel that you have not stopped hunting? It is not a tough question, and I want you to answer me.
TonyMontana wrote:
Darox wrote: Where did I insinuate that I had special knowledge? Why are you seemingly trying to pull a claim from me here?
(In case anyone couldn't figure it out, I was complaining that no one was voting period, not that no one was voting for Tony.)
You vote for me, saying nothing else than "This vote has reasons"
Several people go "whatever" and ask you to bring forth reasons if you got em.
You say nothing, then make the votecount comment, which could not have been interpreted as anything else than a wish for people to follow your lead.
After several requests for an explanation, you now attempt to construct some arguments against me, and is still not adressing the question.
So how does this answer either of my questions again? You described my actions then completely failed to make the connection between them and me somehow saying I had special knowledge.
Not to mention some misrepresentation. My votecount comment could easily have been interpreted in the way it was meant rather than your abstract take, and I'm not 'attempting to construct some arguments', I am asking some questions.

So can you please answer these two questions again, and properly this time?
TonyMontana wrote:So I ask again: What did you have in mind when you said "This vote has reasons"
How about answering all of these?
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:12 pm

Post by TonyMontana »

I have answered them. Maybe if you could present them in an reasonable fashion..
Upcoming
Mini
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:15 pm

Post by Darox »

No, you answered the very last two.

Try reading the actual post.
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:23 pm

Post by TonyMontana »

Darox wrote:
I did. Fail.
TonyMontana wrote:
What made you feel the need to justify the mafia's decision? Why do you persist in deflecting the questions?[/quote]
Rephrasing the question I answered perfectly fine. Fail.
Darox wrote:Why do you refuse to answer this question? Why did you stop hunting, or alternatively, what makes you feel that you have not stopped hunting? It is not a tough question, and I want you to answer me.
I guess you need to be spoonfed everything. I never stopped hunting as in "looking for scum". If you define "hunting" as asking alot of questions, and provoking other people, then yes I was focusing more on other games, and was keeping this one in my peripherals. I don't think you have any problems understanding neither this answer, nor all the other answers I have given that you claim don't answer the questions. You are purposefully trying to seem like, A)You are being investigative, and B) I am being evasive. You are failing at both
Darox wrote:
So I ask again, in a way you can't weasel yourself out of:
What were the reasons that made you think I was scum at that point in time?
Upcoming
Mini
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:41 pm

Post by Darox »

I'll do this in tiny, bite sized pieces so you can understand. Lets start at the beginning, shall we?

TonyMontana wrote:
Darox wrote:
I did. Fail.
Not once did you answer this question I posed to you.

Your first response, here, does not mention the question once.

Your next four posts do not address the question either.

In your very last post, you claim to have answered the question.

Where?
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:50 pm

Post by TonyMontana »

"Why did you decide to not answer the highlighted question?"
The highlighted question being "Why did you stop hunting?"

I'm tired of you darox. Why don't you answer my questions for a change.
Upcoming
Mini
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:56 pm

Post by Darox »

For those of you playing at home.
TonyMontana wrote:
Ythill wrote:
Tony:
I still feel like his initial vote was a little suspect. The unvote @ L-1 + revote @ L-2 was null. However, what I find most suspicious afterwards was the way Tony stopped looking at other people. His posts after that vote were all defense or side-comment until the end-of-day IGMEO Oman. This while serious discussion about the Lowell lynch was taking place.

How do you know whether I'm "looking at other people"? I'm just not the instigator type..
TonyMontana wrote:
Ythill wrote:I don't like slippery arguments. Are you denying the charge or not?
The charge of not being involved in the arguing? Not denying, no.
TonyMontana wrote:
Ythill wrote:No, Tony, that's not what I said. You found an early target and then you gave up the hunt. You didn't just refrain from arguing. You refrained from everything that wasn't defense or side-comments until almost the end of the day, when Oman got your OMGUS.
*IGMEOY
I understood what you meant, and I wasn't denying it.
These are Tony's answers.

None of them explain
why
he stopped hunting. None of them answer the question.

Can you please stop stonewalling tony? Thanks.
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:01 am

Post by TonyMontana »

Darox wrote:None of them explain
why
he stopped hunting. None of them answer the question.
They do, if you can read beyond a third grade level. But in any case, I just spelled it out for you in the post above, so get a new excuse to evade the issue at hand.
Darox wrote:Can you please stop stonewalling tony? Thanks.
Yes, don't stonewall tony. Tony no like when people stonewall him.

Seriously. Are you ever gonna explain yourself?
Upcoming
Mini
gorckat
gorckat
Mafia Scum
gorckat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:16 am

Post by gorckat »

Vote Count
(6 to lynch)

TonyMontanav(2):
Darox, Oman
Darox(2):
Ythill, TonyMontana

Not voting (6):
Elias, Rashiminos, crywolf, Tommy, fhqwhgads, bionic
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:22 am

Post by Oman »

Darox seems to be spanking Tony around, and Tony seems to be putting up strangely irrelevant defences.

DAROX: How do you feel about Tony, Town/scum etc

TONY: How do you feel about Darox, Town/Scum etc.
Tommy
Tommy
Goon
Tommy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:25 am

Post by Tommy »

Darox wrote:
Tommy wrote: He's trying to work out how the mafia are thinking, which is pro-town."
Excuse me?
How?

Just because you say it is doesn't make it so.
Because working out how the mafia are thinking, coupled with working out how specific players are thinking, increases the chance of identifying the mafia.
bionicchop2 wrote:Tommy - why did you feel the need to answer for Tony there?
I didn't really answer for him; I answered after him (see 461). I thought it would puncture Darox's aggression by making his sophistry more transparent. Didn't work.

I think that both of the antagonists on this page are looking rather shifty, but that Darox is worse.
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:47 am

Post by TonyMontana »

Oman wrote:Darox seems to be spanking Tony around, and Tony seems to be putting up strangely irrelevant defences.

If my defenses seem irrelevant, it could be because Darox hasn't said anything of value or substance since yesterday. I don't feel the need to defend myself against some douche who is blatantly trying to create reasons for the vote he claimed he had reasons for in the first place. Makes alot of questions, gives no answers.
I can't be the only one who thinks Darox is absolutely ridiculous right now?
Upcoming
Mini
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:00 am

Post by Oman »

TonyMontana wrote:
Oman wrote:Darox seems to be spanking Tony around, and Tony seems to be putting up strangely irrelevant defences.

If my defenses seem irrelevant, it could be because Darox hasn't said anything of value or substance since yesterday. I don't feel the need to defend myself against some douche who is blatantly trying to create reasons for the vote he claimed he had reasons for in the first place. Makes alot of questions, gives no answers.
I can't be the only one who thinks Darox is absolutely ridiculous right now?
TOWN. SCUM. OR OTHER?
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:02 am

Post by TonyMontana »

I wouldn't be voting him if I thought he was town.
Upcoming
Mini
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:06 am

Post by Oman »

TonyMontana wrote:I wouldn't be voting him if I thought he was town.
You could think he was town but needed to be lynched.

You've not given me a straight answer, which is interesting more than anything.

Pending Darox's repsonse, you catch my vote.
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:09 am

Post by TonyMontana »

S-C-U-M

It's like I'm dealing with 3-year olds...
Upcoming
Mini
crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:15 am

Post by crywolf20084 »

Bionic wrote:Tommy - why did you feel the need to answer for Tony there?
Aha! So I'm not the only one that has noticed that. There has been several instences where you, Tommy have been either quick to defend, or quick to answer for Tony, and it hasn't been just recent. I have been keeping track of that for quiet some time now. Let me go find my list of posts and finish catching up to everything thats going on right now.
aim:gochat?roomname=ScumChat&Exchange=5

GlorkTheInvader: GET UP ONTO SEXY ROSS'S BACK

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”