iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:42 am

Post by iamausername »

sekinj wrote:
Mirth wrote:Because if Iam and I were scum together, we would have quick lynched Retro with your vote already. If you did not think we were out of the picture as a scum pair, why did you not object to my math before.
I just ignored it, exactly like mine was ignored.
Are you actually contesting the fact that it is now proven that there is only one scum among Mirth/farside/iamausername, or are you just whining because we aren't giving you enough attention?
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:49 am

Post by iamausername »

*That's
at most
one scum, rather.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:59 pm

Post by sekinj »

I put the generic A scenarioes in at the first. Those are the unbiased ones, as I mentioned.

But, yes I see the logic behind what you are saying. I am relieved to know that there is a pretty good possiblity that tomorrow will come.

So, retro should be back tomorrow and we can see what he has to say. Then for the last scum I'm torn between mirth and iam.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find a job[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find an apartment[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Mirth
Mirth
Congratulations! You are ...
Mirth

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:02 pm

Post by Mirth »

Sooooo care to do a case against either of us?
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:05 pm

Post by sekinj »

I'd rather see how the retro thing goes for right now. thanks.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:28 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

Day 2 Vote Count:

sekinj (1) (iamausername)
retrowiz (1) (sekinj)

Not Voting: Mirth, retrowiz, farside22

Deadline September 29, 2008 10:00 AM EST
Deadline Clock

5 alive = 3 votes needed for a Lynch
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:32 pm

Post by iamausername »

Well, from where I'm sitting, the 22nd is now over, so retro should definitely be back by now.

Mod, can we get a prod on retrowiz please?
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:48 pm

Post by sekinj »

it's still the 22nd here.... I wonder where retro's from...
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:34 am

Post by Mirth »

Sek, if you think one of us is scum, it is your duty, if you are town, to put a case forward. The I'll watch and see thing isnt giving you any brownie points.

If no one has any objections, I'm giving Retro until the 25th to post, and then, unless he manages to do something so incredibly scummy that it tilts the earth's orbit, I'm voting Sek.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:37 am

Post by sekinj »

Mirth wrote:Sek, if you think one of us is scum, it is your duty, if you are town, to put a case forward. The I'll watch and see thing isnt giving you any brownie points.

If no one has any objections, I'm giving Retro until the 25th to post, and then, unless he manages to do something so incredibly scummy that it tilts the earth's orbit, I'm voting Sek.
once again, thanks so much for the tip, mirth. I think I shall play the game on my own time-table though.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:41 am

Post by Mirth »

Except now you're not actually playing. You say that Iam or I is/am Retro's partner. You are not giving anyone anything to back this up with. We know, due to math, that at least one of you and Retro must be scum. At least. Yet you are doing nothing to either defend yourself or put forward a case on your suspected scum or to establish a connection between suspects.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:43 am

Post by sekinj »

the only thing anyone has on me is that is look like I'm bussing retro... Here is my defense: I'm not.

I've already explained why I thought retro's first mistake wasn't that bad, and Az's was worse. Please tell me what else I need to defend against.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
retrowiz
retrowiz
Goon
retrowiz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:17 am

Post by retrowiz »

back!

and for me...Iam or Sek seems the vote...
he placed a vote out there with little fear of a scum hammer. only 2 pieces of info out of that.

1. he's part of the scum team and controls the hammer...
or
2. Sek is scum and there was no hammer to be made.

I've abandoned the Mirth/farside pairing, cause it's been a week and the conviction I had has wained. I may have been tunnel visioned. or perhaps right on the head, with no-one getting the same vibe.

I'm gonna kick myself if I was right on farside/mirth. but really hammer should have been down already if one of them were not scum
stats
as town 1/2
as scum 1/0
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:31 am

Post by iamausername »

If I was scum with farside or Mirth, you'd be lynched already, retro. There's no way that sekinj is not scum if you are town.

sekinj, the reason I am voting you is because I don't believe that farside is scum, and I don't believe that Mirth and retro are scum together. It's clearly in your interest to convince me that I am wrong about one of these things. Since you apparently agree with me on the first, it'll have to be the second.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:47 am

Post by sekinj »

@IAM: or I could try to convince you that iam/retro are the scum pair... but I guess that may be an uphill battle.

I don't know who the other scum is between iam and mirth, but it is interesting that retro wants to lynch iam. Maybe he is bussing, but I don't think so since his own head is already on the chopping block. He would want to deflect attention away from his partner and that makes me lean more toward mirth as the scum.

That is why I wanted to wait and see what retro had to say. I will do some re-reading now...
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:58 am

Post by farside22 »

Retro's comment didn't help. Today or tomorrow I will evaluate both sek and retro as indiviuals. I think the best course is to look at them seperately at this point.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:34 am

Post by Mirth »

So why am I scum exactly, Sek, considering your trust of me about a page back. Case, please.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:48 am

Post by farside22 »

WARNING THIS IS A LONG POST!!

Retro:

First have the vote mistake. Felt the need to correct himself. Explain his correction and talked about the voting process. Feels concerned about "throwing his vote around like candy". After many post of explaining the vote and unvote.
Questions Mirth and me in regards to answering each others questions. His vote and reasoning for his vote is subpar.
so am I compltely out of my mind for seeing them answering each other questions as a little odd?
Odd yes, vote worthy? I say no and it is weak reasoning.
votes AZ feels like a me too vote.
Not really much to say today. hard to supply analysis and compresension in day one. but AZ comment about cop claim just seems way too messed up to ignore.
I notice scum have hard time finding scum signs then town people.
I know I promised no pairing, but reading retro I get have that feeling that either Iam is his scum parnter or sek is. He almost ignores Iam in all post except one which is non commital. Sek is more like a comment based on it's him or her today.

Sek:

Reading seks first 7 post was all joking around. Questions strife's vote. Questions Mirths comments about retro. FOS AZ? Okay if you think random votes are stupid why FOS someone instead of voting?
@Az: not good, man. bad mistake to make. You look very scummy now.
This just rubs me as a post to post. No explanination. Nothing really behind it.

I know once again I said I would look at them as individuals but this caught my attention.
farside22 wrote:
Sorry I have a lot on my mind as of late.

@ sekinj: Why do you think Retro correction isn't scummy, but Azrael001 mistake is scummy?

because retro's mistake was obvious in his first post about it. He says, "same reason, wrong name beside it" which references back to his first random vote against me. So, he was obviously still random voting, however badly he mis-read the thread and however misguided his attempt to 'correct' a random vote, he was still random voting. He then unvoted 5 minutes later because has was done with random voting as he states in Post 36.

Az on the other hand, breaks into the middle of the serious discussion with what looks like an all out attack without anything to back it up. He leaves it that way for over 24 hours, and only then comes back and says he made a mistake.

these are drastically different. I'm not saying Az is scum (which is why I haven't voted him), but I am saying his mistake was much more scummy.
I felt when I question sek that he was giving more leeway to retro in this case.
except that I dont' want townie's lynched... true I don't know retro's alignment for sure, but his mistake does nto scream scum to me pure and simple.
@mirth and farside: why are you ignoring the Az thing? simply because he is not responding? this is not good playing on anyone's part. Retro and Az both made mistakes because of not reading properly, yet you guys are making retro look scummier because he is participating, where Az isn't looking as scummy simply because he is lurking.
Really seems to push aside the retro case in loo of Az.
Why is asking for an extension scummy?

Here is her case against retro:
I can't see the mirth/strife connection. sure it could be distancing at first, but currently their vote is split. You'd think they'd come together at some point. and Strife alone doesn't look like scum to me.
I think az and retro are the most scummy. I will vote for retro, because I think ven if he is not scum he is a distraction at this point. too many newbie mistakes and bad plays, not enough good defenses.

Vote: retro
I just don't feel there was enough reason for her vote or comments. It just feel flat.
@far re:Retro - His play is just bad. His posts do not include content.
After rereading sek's post I say sek is just as guilty of this.
Here we are with the I'm good, but not lynching Az post. One point you say you think Az and retro scum partners what happened with that theory?

Start of day 2.
I am still suspicious of retro, but I will admit that maybe his newbieness just annoys me. So i'm going to ignore him for now.

I will admit that most of these seems weak, but this is all I have for now.

iam - for agreeing with me about retro. feels like buddying. Last time this happened to me, the other guy was scum. Iam also did it to Strife when strife said I was the most town player, who we know was town. He is also coaching in his post 17, which seems scummy.
far - always plays very townie, this time I think it's fake.
mirth - seems to have good agression tactics, sometimes goes off half cocked.
Just kind bypasses Retro which in a lylo point in the game should not be done.
I would gladly vote for retro... but my suspicion against iam is strengthed by this:

iamausername Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:09 am wrote:
Yeah, this is Lylo, so NOBODY VOTE.

iamausername Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:51 am wrote:
At this point, I can't see anything convincing me that these conclusions are incorrect, so I'm going to be bold and Vote: sekinj.

Yeah, I know we have to vote at some time today, but to scream at everyone not to vote, and then lay down a vote without dicussion is pretty scummy. He examined everyone thoroughly, but at this point he should have fos'd first, or just announced his intentions.
I won't quote the last one, but that is the list of who is scum or town list where after everything is said she votes retro.
I just don't get the flip flop. It's like she went from Iam to retro based on pairing after all those comments about Retro I get bussing feeling.

However reading Retro I see either Iam or sek in as a partner. Retro is a newb, but should not be ignored because he is new. He followed. Didn't try hard. Made mistake, used crap reasoning for voting, used the newb card. I think reading Sek's post I can't help but lean on her as Retro's scum partner. I feel either is a good lynch based on the interaction between them. Both have been less then ideal when it has come to scum hunting.
I'm leaning on Retro on this one because of the idea that Iam could be his scum partner.

vote: Retro
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:54 pm

Post by iamausername »

Hi, this is me not hammering retro, thus proving that I am not scum with sekinj.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:03 pm

Post by farside22 »

iamausername wrote:Hi, this is me not hammering retro, thus proving that I am not scum with sekinj.
I never said I saw you as scum with sek. I said I could see a link between you and retro. Also I see a link with sek and retro. With that thought in mind Retro is still the main link.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:04 pm

Post by iamausername »

I know, I'm just saying, that's another possibility eliminated.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:43 pm

Post by Mirth »

This is me also not hammering. Farside, your post only convinces me that Sek is scum as the case you have on her is stronger than the one on Retro et you vote Retro...
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:50 pm

Post by iamausername »

That means the only way for retro to be town is if farside is scum with sekinj.

I'm considering going ahead and hammering, because I really think it's retro/sek now that Mirth/sek has been eliminated as a possibility, but I'm going to reread the game again before I do so, just to make completely sure that my town read on farside is right.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:18 pm

Post by Mirth »

Yup. So the odds now:

Sek/Retro
Sek/Farside
Retro/Iam
Retro/Mirth
Retro/Farside

Retro has a 4/5 chance of being scum
Sek and Farside have a 2/5 chance of being scum
Iam and Mirth have a 1/5 chance of being scum

I still think Farside's vote is a little odd however, even if Retro is almost certainly scum.

Retro, claim please.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:42 pm

Post by iamausername »

Completed reread, am happy to
Unvote, Vote: retrowiz