T3
Lukewarm

Yessiree
TheYankeeReaper

Not_Mafia
Save The Dragons
NDMath

Access: Raya36, Isis, Wooper, Public
Last edited by Raya36 on Fri May 14, 2021 9:30 am, edited 14 times in total.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:59 am

Post by Raya36 »

Role assignments:
Spoiler: Order from random.org
mozamis
Dark Magician Girl
NDMath

MiniVirgo (MiniMegabyte + JacksonVirgo)
TheYankeeReaper
Save the Dragons
Green Crayons
NoPowerOverMe
Flea the Magician
Not_Mafia
Artemiana
Lukewarm
flow trap
DkKoba

DkKoba -
Commuter, Not_Mafia
-
-
Vanilla

flow trap -
Friendly Neighbor, mozamis
-
-
1 shot Friendly Neighbor

Artemiana -
Midnight Desperado, Flea The Magician
-
-
Vanilla

MiniVirgo -
Jailkeeper, Flea The Magician
-
-
Vanilla

VFP
NoPowerOverMe
-
Friendly Neighbor, Not_Mafia
-
-
Vanilla

Dark Magician Girl -
Jailkeeper, mozamis
-
-
1 shot Jailkeeper

mozamis -
Tracker, NDMath
-
-
3 shot Tracker

Green Crayons -
Friendly Neighbor, Not_Mafia
-
-
2 shot Friendly Neighbor
Vanilla

Flea The Magician -
Jailkeeper, mozamis
-
-
2 shot Jailkeeper
vanilla

Lukewarm -
Rolecop, Save The Dragons
-
-
Vanilla

Yessiree
TheYankeeReaper
-
Tracker, Green Crayons
-
-
Vanilla

Not_Mafia -
Midnight Desperado, Green Crayons
-
-
3 shot Midnight Desparado

Save The Dragons -
Doctor, flow trap
-
-
1 shot Doctor

NDMath -
Watcher, Dark Magician Girl
-
-
1 shot Watcher
Last edited by Raya36 on Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:37 am, edited 16 times in total.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:00 am

Post by Raya36 »

Last edited by Raya36 on Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:01 am

Post by Raya36 »

Game Events

day 1
  • T3
    is eliminated with 1 scum on his wagon.

night 1
  • flow trap
    is friendly neighboring
    nobody
  • Not_Mafia
    is killing
    Andante
    . Not_Mafia dies instead.
  • Save The Dragons
    is protecting
    Nobody

• NDMath
    is killing
    GrandpaMo
  • Robert M Hunter
    is tracking
    Flea The Magician
    . Flea The Magician visited nobody
  • Dark Magician Girl
    is jailkeeping
    Nobody

day 2
  • Almost50
    is eliminated with 0 scum on his wagon.

night 2
  • flow trap
    is friendly neighboring
    Robert M Hunter

• Save The Dragons
    is protecting
    Andante

• NDMath
    is killing
    flow trap
  • Robert M Hunter
    is tracking
    yessiree
    . yessiree visited nobody.

day 3
  • DkKoba
    is eliminated with 2 scum on their wagon.

night 3
  • NDMath
    is killing
    MathBlade
  • Robert M Hunter
    is tracking
    Save The Dragons
    . Save The Dragons visited nobody.

day 4
  • NDMath
    is eliminated with 1 scum on his wagon.

night 4
  • Robert M Hunter
    is killing
    Flea The Magician
Last edited by Raya36 on Wed May 12, 2021 12:43 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:02 am

Post by Raya36 »

Next Flip:

Code: Select all

[color=grey][area=Day 1 Elimination -][/color][center][img]https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2018/08/23/07/35/thunderstorm-3625405__340.jpg[/img][/center]
[line]100[/line]
[b]____ has been eliminated day 1. __ was a [color=white]$alignment.role. [/color]

It is now Night 1. Deadline for night actions is [countdown]2 days[/countdown][/b][/area]

[color=turquoise][area=Official Vote Count 1.00][/color][center][thumb=600]https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2015/11/22/15/16/lightning-1056419__340.jpg[/thumb][/center]
[line]100[/line]

[mech=Elimination]With 14 votes in play, it takes 8 to eliminate someone.

[b]Not Voting[/b] (14): DkKoba, flow trap, Artemiana, MiniVirgo, VFP, Dark Magician Girl, mozamis, Green Crayons, Flea the Magician, Lukewarm, Yessiree, Not_Mafia, Save the Dragons, NDMath

[b]Deadline:[/b] [size=100][countdown]2021-04-24 19:00:00 -3.00[/countdown].[/size][/mech]

[b]Mod notes:[/b] 
It is strictly forbidden to discuss N0 submissions. You may not discuss the role you chose or the player you chose to charge up[/area]

Last edited by Raya36 on Fri May 14, 2021 9:13 am, edited 42 times in total.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:03 am

Post by Raya36 »

Stuff I need to say a lot:

Prod:

Hey, it's been a while since you posted! Go post: PUBLICTHREAD

Night action reminders:

Hey the night phase is half over and I don't know who you're going to ___ yet, if anybody. Let me know!
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:04 am

Post by Raya36 »

Role PMs

In their first PM, 11 players get the following PM:

Welcome to NAME! You are a
vanilla townie.
you have no special abilities, your strength is your vote and intellect.

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

please confirm by telling me what the bolded green text says.

'''While 3 players get the following PM:'''

Welcome to NAME! You are a
Mafia Goon.
Your mafia team members are [player name 1] and [player name 2].

You share a private topic with your fellow scum; you may use this topic anytime. MAFIA PT
You have a factional nightkill meaning that each night one of you may kill a player.

You win if at least one member of your group is alive and all other players are dead, or if nothing can prevent the same.

After the Pre-Game phase (each player confirms their first PM, sends their Power Role they apply for and their Pre-Game Vote), the next PM contains the exact role of the players.

Those who failed to get a Power Role, will get this message: Unfortunately, you've failed to get the Power Role you wanted for some reason.

Those who managed to get a Power Role, will get their new (and final) role in their next message. All of the following Power Roles are X-shot and the value of X is determined Pre-Game. The Mod must replace X with the corresponding number.

Congratulations, now you are a
X-Shot Cop

At X night(s) of your choice you may target a player to be investigated so as to discover their alignment. You will receive a private message from the moderator containing either [Mafia] or [Not Mafia]. You will receive a message containing [No Result] if your action fails for any reason.

X-Shot Role Cop

At X Night(s) of your choice you may target a player to be investigated so as to discover role name. You will receive a private message from the moderator containing their role name. You will receive a message containing [No Result] if your action fails for any reason.

X-Shot Tracker

At X night(s) of your choice you may target a player to be investigated so as to discover who that player targeted in the same night. You will receive a private message from the moderator containing [Name(s)] or [None]. Should your tracking fail for any reason, you will receive a message containing [No Result].

X-Shot Watcher

At X night(s) of your choice you may target a player to be investigated so as to discover who visited the targeted player during the same night. You will receive a private message from the moderator containing the names(s) of the visiting players. You will receive a message containing [None] if no one visited your target. You will receive a message containing [No Result] if your action fails for any reason.

X-Shot Commuter

At X night(s) of your choice you may elect to "commute", which will render you immune to all actions on that night.

X-Shot Doctor

At X night(s) of your choice you may target a player to be protected; this will protect them from one kill for one night. The targeted player is not informed that they were protected. You will not be informed if you have protected the player from a kill. You can not target yourself.

X-Shot Jailkeeper

At X night(s) of your choice may target a player who will be protected from one kill during that night. Also, your target will be unable to perform any (active) night actions during the same night. You will not be informed whether you protected the player from a kill or about the (possible) night actions your target were to perform.

X-Shot Redirector

At X night(s) of your choice you may target two players. Every night action performed on the first player you choose will be performed on the second player you choose; as if they had been targeted on them originally. Neither of your targets nor anyone who performed any night actions on your first target will be informed about the redirection. If your redirection fails, you will not be informed about it. You can not redirect nightkills.

X-Shot Midnight Desperado

At X night(s) of your choice you may target a player. If your target is a mafia, he or she gets killed. However, if your target is not mafia, you will die instead of him or her. If you fail to perform the kill because of some reason (eg. you're jailed, your target gets protected etc.), you will receive a PM from the mod with a text [Nightkill has been failed]. If this happens, you stay alive, regardless of your target's alignment, however, the shot itself is lost.

X-Shot Friendly Neighbour

At X night(s) of your choice may target a player who will receive a PM from the mod containing your alignment. You will not be informed if your action fails for some reason (eg. getting jailed). In this case the shot you performed is lost.

X-Shot Recharger

At X night(s) of your choice may target a player who gets an extra shot to their – already existing – ability. If you target a player who has no special abilities (a Vanilla Townie or a Mafia Goon), your shot is lost even if it will be ineffective. If you target a player who had special abilities but they have used them before your night action, they still get an extra shot. You will not get informed whether your action was successful or not.

X-Shot Midnight Mystic

At X night(s) of your choice may learn the total amount of night actions performed at the same night, regardless of their success or failure. The number you receive from the mod via PM includes the nightkills but excludes your own action. You get no information about the nature of the actions, nor the players who performed them or were targeted by them. Since you're not targeting certain players, no one will get any information about your action (eg. a Tracker investigating you gets a [he/she visited no one] message) – unless there's another Mystic in the game using their ability at the same night. (In the latter case both the other Mystic and you will get a number including each others' action.)
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:04 am

Post by Raya36 »

Answered Questions

Q: I have a question about the "no talking about Night 0 rule. I was thinking about the fact that mafia could discuss their role requests, so I noted who immediately confirmed (mainly, who had confirmed before I ever saw the post for the first time) and I was going to point them out under the "these people did not look like they took the time to chat in Mafia chat before voting" angle. Now I am not sure if that is allowed :(

A: This is not allowed and the confirmations do not necessarily reflect when the pregame submissions were sent, just when their alignment was confirmed. Thanks for asking :)

Q: i don't understand [submission discussion] rule.
does this mean for the entire game, or just for D1?
like, if i ever get to e-1, i can never say "i picked friendly neighbor but got nothing so i'm VT"
assume someone got their n0 submission (e.g., friendly neighbor), they could never reveal it?

A: The rule is in place so that the game can't be solved through doing the math of the N0 role process. If you are brought to E-1 and you are vanilla you would simply claim vanilla and can't claim what you would have been. Someone with a role would of course be able to claim their role. Hope this makes sense :)

Q: Can i fakeclaim a pr role if it happens to be the role i chose

A: Yes this is ok. Just keep in mind if you choose to share that it was a fakeclaim later, you of course can't say the role was actually your submission

Q: i don't want to respond to the below post in the thread, or even ask for mod confirmation in the thread, in case if that crosses the line of the no n0 talk rule--but I do want to respond to it or at least have clarification about your post order in post 1.

To provide clarification that hopefully does not cross any no n0 talk line, can you confirm in the game thread that your listing of players as "alive" in the first post is just random?

A: It has been requested I confirm the playerlist is random. It is in the order of signups as given by the listmod
Last edited by Raya36 on Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by Wooper »

Ego C:
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by Wooper »

In post 18, mozamis wrote:Sounds good. I got 3 shot tracker btw, how about you guys?
I am fighting the urge to reply to this with "backup moderator"
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by Raya36 »

:lol: The urge can be strong

Return to “Completed Game Topics”