MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:32 am

Post by MafiaMann »

if baroness is bad we have to lynch her soon because if she lives and continues to command votes than she will control the whole lynching process.

Vote count
(9 players alive = 5 to lynch before deadline)
(2) qwints - Mariyta, Rage
(1) thinktank - sekinj
(1) MafiaMann - qwints

Not voting:
Cass, Gremwell, MafiaMann, PimHel, thinktank

Deadline:
Sunday 28 September 2:00 PM (GMT -5 according to forum clock)
Why don't they pass a constitutional amendment prohibiting anybody from learning anything? If it works as well as prohibition did, in five years Americans would be the smartest race of people on Earth.├óÔé¼
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:39 am

Post by sekinj »

^ she can only do it once.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find a job[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find an apartment[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
PimHel
PimHel
Goon
PimHel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:17 am

Post by PimHel »

I'm sorry for not posting much, but this is the first time due to a problem with the internet connection that I can post. I hope to post tomorrow.
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:13 pm

Post by qwints »

Mafia, why do you refuse to claim? You've already proclaimed yourself a good target. I don't understand what you or the town gain from such a vague claim.
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:34 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

MafiaMann wrote:FIne you know what ill tell you i ensorcel someone i than have the ability to switch their postitions at night or switch their targets the first night i switched sekinji because i thought his info may make him a target.
is this not a claim
Why don't they pass a constitutional amendment prohibiting anybody from learning anything? If it works as well as prohibition did, in five years Americans would be the smartest race of people on Earth.├óÔé¼
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:20 pm

Post by qwints »

It's a partial claim. It's clearly incomplete and somewhat vague. Does that mean that if sekinj had targeted someone on night one you would then have been able to switch her target?

And gremwell, is the dispell thing something real or were you just screwing around? If mafia
was town
wouldn't that make you anti-town?
Gremwell
Gremwell
Goon
Gremwell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:38 pm

Post by Gremwell »

I answered that twice in thread already, this will be the third
Gremwell wrote:I was just pointing out that anyone can post something cryptic in bold, not that I disbelieve MM just that it does not confirm him
[color=red]in the name of Harman[/color]
Cass
Cass
Mafia Scum
Cass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:30 pm

Post by Cass »

@Mafiamann: are you a supernatural creature or do you have supernatural powers? It's a simple yes or no question. Why do you refuse to explain your role?

@qwints: what made you think Rage is a 'servant'? Or thinktank? Is changing votes the only thing you could have commanded? Or could you, say, command someone to claim or to direct their night action to a specific target, to name a few examples?
Can't bake an omelette without killing a few people.
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:13 am

Post by MafiaMann »

qwints wrote:It's a partial claim. It's clearly incomplete and somewhat vague. Does that mean that if sekinj had targeted someone on night one you would then have been able to switch her target?

And gremwell, is the dispell thing something real or were you just screwing around? If mafia
was town
I could have done that but i had him switch places with someone because i thought he was a target
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:14 am

Post by MafiaMann »

im a magician
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:13 am

Post by thinktank »

Considering what happened day 1 with the OMGL mislynch, didn't the possibility tat sekinj was scum run through your mind?
Armlx: What has he done to make you think he's scum.
Mizzy: Other than not scumhunt, not post much as of late other than jokes and lurk a bit?

Oman: This is known as "doing a thinktank".
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:42 am

Post by Mariyta »

MafiaMann wrote:
qwints wrote:It's a partial claim. It's clearly incomplete and somewhat vague. Does that mean that if sekinj had targeted someone on night one you would then have been able to switch her target?

was town
I could have done that but i had him switch places with someone because i thought he was a target
This is what I thought you meant when you first said it. Someone else makes a good point. Magicians (I like the name sorcerer better) deal in the supernatural, but are not supernatural themselves.

MM may or may not be scum, but I don't think we have enough against him to make that distinction yet.

I still can't remember where I saw this, but I'm pretty sure we're hunting for someone close to the Baron. I know I'm almost as close as you can get, and the Baroness is clearly very very close. The scribe could be close, but the scribe tends to be related to everyone, not just the baron. Magician...that could swing both ways as well.... I forgot where I was going with this. Oh well.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:05 am

Post by qwints »

Cass wrote: @qwints: what made you think Rage is a 'servant'? Or thinktank? Is changing votes the only thing you could have commanded? Or could you, say, command someone to claim or to direct their night action to a specific target, to name a few examples?
Scribe seemed like a servant role to me. When it didn't work, I decided it to try on a player who hadn't claimed to see what happened. If rage eventually follows the command, then my command to thinktank will do nothing.

I could have commanded someone to claim, but I don't know if that would have guaranteed a truthful claim or just that they say something about their role. I could not have commanded a night action, only an action during the day.
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:36 am

Post by MafiaMann »

thinktank wrote:Considering what happened day 1 with the OMGL mislynch, didn't the possibility tat sekinj was scum run through your mind?
i made this decision before OMGL flipped town
Rage
Rage
Goon
Rage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:52 am

Post by Rage »

qwints wrote:Allright, here's my claim.

I am the Baroness. My full name is Lady Camille Vanderton. My power is an ability to move people between quarters at night and a one shot command ability for servants. I know that a messenger has come from the Prince to try to cleanse the area of a supernatural. (This was the information that came from a letter.) My predecessor never moved anyone.)

I have no choice but to reveal my identity and ask for loyalty from the servants.
Rage, I order you to vote for MafiaMann

vote MafiaMann

MafiaMann has failed to adequately explain what ensorsel meant and seems to be less than cooperative.
qwints wrote:Maybe rage isn't a servant....
This will only work if rage is not a servant-

thinktank vote:MafiaMann
FoS Qwints
Vote: MafiaMann

First off, yes, I have to vote for MafiaMann now. I had to confirm the consequences of me not voting for MM, which has been settled. And I wanted to wait until Thinktank had posted, because that way Town would know if Qwints' ability was, in fact, one-shot.

But, what I want to know now is, why would you, Qwints, use this ability on
me
? I'm the only player who has brought up information that relates to you being scum, and you try to silence me by forcing my vote on someone else? And why did you think Scribe was a servant role?

Next, I'm calling the second of the quotes above completely ridiculous. I use servants to send my letters, so why would it make sense if I was one? Your ability has worked on me, so I really don't understand how it could only work on servants.

Just like how I think the Mod is the Baron, I think servants do not exist in this game, or that every player is your servant. The latter seems more likely.

Plus, if you flip scum, you've confirmed me of not being your scum buddy by using this "one shot" ability on me instead of one of the less active players. You have also almost confirmed Thinktank, too, because he is your
second
target for your
one shot
ability that apparently only works on servants. Yet I shouldn't be a servant.

Lastly, you've put my interest in both sekinj and MafiaMann because it seems likely that you are bussing one of them. Sekinj, because you put crap reason against him, that you now have moved on from, when I first presented information against you, which I could easily see as deflecting to a scum-buddy to appear pro-town, and MafiaMann, who looks like a mislynch of a power-role to me more than anything else, and because you chose him for my vote.

--------------------------------
Again at Qwints, I hope you realize that my information still holds true. The only way I can prove it is by your lynch, which now I have absolutely zero problems with. You'd have my vote if you didn't make the bad decision to take it away.

Regarding that decision, the only logical outcome of it by limiting my voting capabilities is to force a mislynch, of MafiaMann, like I mentioned earlier.

Now I clear some things up:
Cass wrote:I also find Sekinj a bit suspect - but that is mainly because it is hard to trust a chancellor flavor-wise, the chancellor would be obv-scum. But as I said, her information is true, the trap was a smart and pro-town move imo and she seems to be scum-hunting.
I agree that an informative role early in the game could and should have this much pressure on them, but I don't necessarily read Sekinj as scum because of the information she claims to have, but because Qwints stopped advocating her lynch now that he's on to MafiaMann.
sekinj wrote:@mar: if quintz is the baroness and you believe she is hooking up with the sorcerer, do you believe as Rage does that MM is the sorcerer? If so, why would qwints be voting him?
Thanks for correctly
assuming
that I though MafiaMann was this aforementioned "sorcerer"/"magician". Although, I think his role has something to do with who people target, and probably something to do with ThAdmiral's death. No way to know for sure until he claims, though.

@Everyone, please do not vote for MafiaMann and lynch Qwints instead.
I'm a rageaholic! I just can't live without rageahol!
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:18 am

Post by qwints »

As far as I'm concerned, the fact that rage followed my order confirms that he is town. I think he is wrong about me, but I think he is honestly wrong. I used my one shot ability today because I thought there was a chance I would be incorrectly lynched. I used it in order to maximize our chances of lynching scum today. I used it, and I can no longer use it.

Mafia, I want to know - did you have anything to do with ThAdmiral's death? Was the scum trying to kill sekinj?
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:21 am

Post by MafiaMann »

no i i switched sekinjis spot with rage and thats all
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:24 am

Post by qwints »

It sounds like you've been over-representing your power. Or maybe you're trying to downplay it now. Why haven't you done anything else since?
Rage
Rage
Goon
Rage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:30 am

Post by Rage »

Woah, reading this again, I didn't realize how much wiggle room Cass was giving Qwints. Notice the underlined parts..
qwints wrote:
Cass wrote: @qwints: what made you think Rage is a 'servant'? Or thinktank?
Is changing votes the only thing you could have commanded? Or could you, say, command someone to claim or to direct their night action to a specific target, to name a few examples?
Scribe seemed like a servant role to me. When it didn't work, I decided it to try on a player who hadn't claimed to see what happened. If rage eventually follows the command, then my command to thinktank will do nothing.

I could have commanded someone to claim, but I don't know if that would have guaranteed a truthful claim or just that they say something about their role. I could not have commanded a night action, only an action during the day.
Also, qwints' first paragraph in the quote above doesn't make sense. How did he know his one-shot ability didn't work? Why would I have to follow the command for it to work, because in the time that I received the 'command' message, thinktank posted and he didn't vote for MafiaMann.
-----------------------
qwints wrote:As far as I'm concerned, the fact that rage followed my order confirms that he is town. I think he is wrong about me, but I think he is honestly wrong. I used my one shot ability today because I thought there was a chance I would be incorrectly lynched. I used it in order to maximize our chances of lynching scum today. I used it, and I can no longer use it.
The problem is, the only thing you've said regarding my role's information is that it may be corrupt, or have another meaning, but that makes no sense. My Knowledge says that one player, who I've found out means you, has received suspicious letters. Suspicious letters on it's own doesn't seem too strong of a case against someone, but couple this with you responding to it in chronological order with "

qwints wrote:Mafia, I want to know - did you have anything to do with ThAdmiral's death? Was the scum trying to kill sekinj?
You're just hoping on to what I've said a second ago! See?
Rage wrote:Thanks for correctly assuming that I though MafiaMann was this aforementioned "sorcerer"/"magician". Although, I think his role has something to do with who people target, and
probably something to do with ThAdmiral's death
. No way to know for sure until he claims, though.
And do you have anything at all to say about this quote?
Rage wrote:But, what I want to know now is, why would you, Qwints, use this ability on me? I'm the only player who has brought up information that relates to you being scum, and you try to silence me by forcing my vote on someone else? And why did you think Scribe was a servant role?

Next, I'm calling the second of the quotes above completely ridiculous. I use servants to send my letters, so why would it make sense if I was one? Your ability has worked on me, so I really don't understand how it could only work on servants.
-----------------------
MafiaMann wrote:no i i switched sekinjis spot with rage and thats all
Why and what did you switch to me?
I'm a rageaholic! I just can't live without rageahol!
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:56 am

Post by qwints »

1. Scribe sounded like a servant role.
2. As I said before, I was afraid I would be lynched before I got the chance to use my one shot ability. So I used it to maximize the chance of a mafia lynch - who I feel is scummy.

Yes, I was following what you said, Rage. I thought the fact that a day or two had passed suggested that the order hadn't worked. The fact that you followed the order confirmed you as town in my book.
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:58 am

Post by MafiaMann »

@rage i thought you were scum sorry i dont anymore though

@qwints i wait till the end to pick i need to make sure my pcik dosent die that day i had and unexpected occurence rl and wasnt able to get on in time to make a pcik
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:00 am

Post by MafiaMann »

Vote qwints
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:01 am

Post by qwints »

So it's just a coincidence that no one died when you didn't ensorcel and that some one died when you did?
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:26 am

Post by MafiaMann »

yes
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:34 am

Post by Mariyta »

I'm willing to believe Mafia for now. Rage makes a good point about Cass's involvement. If we started out with fewer scum than normal, it is actually possible to bring one in who isn't allowed to actually send in a night choice (aka: the leader-type mafia dude/tte has to send it in). Rage is basically confirmed town in my mind at this point.

Qwints needs to die. Deadline in one week. Let's make sure we have a lynch by then.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”