Micro 1000: Names on the List v1.01 [game over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:22 am

Post by Datisi »

vote count 3.05

with 8 votes in play, it takes 5 to make a decision. day 3 ends in (expired on 2021-04-09 17:05:00).

execution
Not_Mafia [2]:
Michael Scott, Dunnstral
Mad Hatters Tea Party [2]:
Not_Mafia, bugspray
Michael Scott [1]:
Rathe
Rathe [1]:
Mad Hatters Tea Party

not voting [2]:
Ythan, The Bulge

game state
parity:

~ mafia members alive: three (3)
~
doom counter
: one (1)
~ town will be endgamed once they are brought down to:
three (3)
members.

previously published lists:

~ ythan, dunnstral, not_mafia, the bulge, bugspray ~ 3 town, 2 mafia

mod notes~ 24 hour posting period will be resetting at 6:00pm CET
~ not_mafia has used 6/20 reserve posts.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them/Theirs

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:40 am

Post by Mad Hatters Tea Party »

You seem rather unsure of yourself Dunnstral, perhaps reevalute and come to a more firm conclusion...
Remember, the best place to start is at the beginning, and when you get to the end, stop.
totally not a stealth alt
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:01 am

Post by The Bulge »

@Dunn, ?

I'm having some second thoughts. still would rather elim within the 3 today. I'll try to get a quick readthru in later today and sort out my thoughts some more.

and ftr, hatter, the spoiler tag makes it essentially illegible on mobile regardless of color. the black bar only appears behind the bottom half of the text for me :^]
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:07 am

Post by Datisi »

prodding michael scott.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Rathe
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:30 am

Post by Rathe »

In post 494, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:Then I would like you to towncase me, given your voting behaviour, this could be interesting.

I wish to see, with as much detail as you can muster, why you now believe that I am town.
people always ask me things i already answer
look back at my posts and then ask me something u dont get
im not doing all that for u or michael scott or anybody
i have given my thoughts if u want to know just read
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:35 am

In post 504, Rathe wrote:
In post 494, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:Then I would like you to towncase me, given your voting behaviour, this could be interesting.

I wish to see, with as much detail as you can muster, why you now believe that I am town.
My dear, the Caucus Race has more of a point than your circular shenanigans.
VOTE: Rathe
Remember, the best place to start is at the beginning, and when you get to the end, stop.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:44 am

Oh I was already there, well that's what I get for having coffee instead of tea.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by Ythan »

Alright here I am let's look at shit
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:59 pm

Post by Ythan »

I'm gonna wait a minute because I'm a little tipsy and I have to think about things but I play on being up for a while
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:00 pm

Post by Ythan »

I been busy as fuck this week don't @ me
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:19 pm

Post by Ythan »

Hatter I hope you're really getting a lot out of your posting gimmick because it's unfun for me to read.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:29 pm

Post by Ythan »

(Have fun though I guess don't mind me)
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:04 pm

Post by Michael Scott »

In post 504, Rathe wrote:

You didn’t really answer Hatter’s question. All you said before was that you found my towncase of Hatter to be compelling, and that you therefore believe that Hatter is town and that Auro and I are scum. You didn’t provide any reasons of your own for townreading Hatter.

And on that note – If you found my towncase on Hatter to be compelling, why didn’t you say anything about that when you initially responded to it? For context, after my :
In post 455, Rathe wrote: is mafia u r doing the same thing with me n mad hatter that u did for mozamis n mad hatter
In post 453, Michael Scott wrote:I also still don’t buy that town!Rathe thought the scumteam was Hatter/us/Bugspray on day one but hammered Moz anyways because he thought it was pointless to try and push someone that he scumread.
this is wrong i already said what I said i am not the type of player to do that i did not say it was pointless
i vote for mafia and that is all
VOTE: Michael Scott
In post 464, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 455, Rathe wrote:453 is mafia u r doing the same thing with me n mad hatter that u did for mozamis n mad hatter
You and Hatter can't both be town fmpov, so I don't know what else you would expect here.

In post 455, Rathe wrote:this is wrong i already said what I said i am not the type of player to do that i did not say it was pointless
i vote for mafia and that is all
VOTE: Michael Scott
My point was that I don't think town!you hammers Moz when you thought the scumteam was Hatter/us/Bugspray. You and I have gone back-and-forth on this, but your own posts make it clear that you weren't scumreading Moz. The distinction of "not that type of player" vs "pointless" is not relevant as it doesn't change the underlying point that I'm making about you.

- Date Mike (Volxen)
In post 465, Michael Scott wrote:@Rathe, why didn’t you take issue with my scumread of you prior to ? I’ve been clear about scumreading you since this day began, and in that post I mainly talked more about why I think Hatter is town. Up until now you seemed to be content with the Hatter wagon, and when you were pushing Hatter as a scumread you didn’t really seem to have any interest in trying to convince Auro and I that you are town and that we should join you in voting for Hatter. I’m not buying that only now you are suspicious of my push on you and that your view of us vs Hatter has completely flipped, because my reason for scumreading you hasn’t changed since this day started.

- Date Mike (Volxen)
In post 473, Rathe wrote:u backed urself to a corner with
u gave a good point about mad hatter not being mafia
i agree cuz it makes sense but
then u had to scumread me
but u r wrong cuz i am not mafia
but i think u know that
When you initially reacted to my Hatter towncase, you claimed to be scumreading us at least in part because I supposedly misreped you with the whole “pointless” vs "I’m not the type of player to do that” thing. You were trying to argue that it was a misrep because you didn’t use the word “pointless” in your . When I point out that this was in fact not a misrepresentation of what you said – because that distinction doesn’t change the point that I was making about you – you backed off of this argument and instead claimed that you were now townreading Hatter because you found the towncase itself to be convincing.

If you really found the towncase itself to be convincing, then you would have said so up front. Not only after first trying to falsely claim that I was misreping you.

- Date Mike (Volxen)
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:12 pm

Post by Michael Scott »

In post 481, The Bulge wrote:however I will take a look at this later.
Here:

Spoiler:
Relevant posts from day one:
In post 268, Rathe wrote:i think mad hatters and michael scott are mafia
In post 274, Rathe wrote:
In post 272, Michael Scott wrote:I think Moz and Hatter are most likely opposite alignments. Why are you leaning towards scum!Hatter?
i think so too

lots of reasons
i think mozamis is probably just town mafia r mostly not voted day 1
jumped on mozamis too easy n with no reason
voted for ythan cuz of lack of sincerity how do u fight that its subjective
posts have no substance writes a lot but says nothing
doesnt rly sort
i townread a lot of slots
In post 306, Rathe wrote:i think the bulge ythan not mafia n dunnstral r probably town
mozamis u did change ur reads but I guess it was strange how u did it was like flip flop
mad hatter i think u r mafia i dont want to battle too much with u
In post 165, bugspray wrote:oh my god i think the koba effort sr on me is bad faith
koba is actually scum this game
VOTE: dkkoba
In post 182, bugspray wrote:me and koba is tvt
VOTE: unvote

adding UNVOTE: because the votecounter is stupid -D
this is weird but maybe u can say to me more what u r thinking with dkkoba
In post 315, Rathe wrote:
In post 308, Michael Scott wrote:Can you talk more about your townread on Dunn? I’m scumreading Dunn so I’m interested in this read.
i dont know if i believe that u rly scumread him
y did it take u so long to vote for him n not until dkkoba prompted u
maybe he should not have kept his vote and talk to u more but i like his and none of the posts ping me
did u ever go back to
In post 309, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:That you immediately jumped to this being a battle speaks volumes about how you consider me and my positions in this game.
yes i think u r mafia
In post 311, Dunnstral wrote:That's a lot of townreads. That leaves 4 people, excluding yourself, 3 of which would be scum. How confident are you?
yes it does i could be wrong but i have to play like im right so i not pointless
maybe last mafia is bugspray or mozamis
i will wait for bugspray n then i will hammer
So just going by those posts from Rathe on day one, it’s clear that he claimed to believe 1) that Bulge, Ythan, Dunn, and Not_Mafia are town, 2) that Hatter and Auro and I are scum, and 3) that the last scum is either Moz or Bugspray.

Relevant day two posts:
In post 381, Rathe wrote:
In post 378, volxen wrote:@Rathe, why did you hammer Moz with four days left until the deadline? Your most notable stance on day one was that you believed that Hatter and Auro/me are scum together. You also agreed with my assessment that it was very unlikely that Moz and Hatter were scum together. Your stances suggest that you were townreading Moz, so why didn’t you attempt to push either Hatter or us with the time that you had left?

- Date Mike (Volxen)
everyone wanted to vote mozamis
it would be more work trying to convince everyone im not that kinda player
everyone now knows he was town n can work with that
In post 382, Rathe wrote:
In post 380, Michael Scott wrote:I don’t see how you could have thought that the scumteam was Hatter/Moz/us on day one. That would have meant that Hatter and Auro/me were both hard-bussing Moz with no attempt at pushing for a mis-elimination, which is not a likely scenario.
i didnt think that
what do u think about hatter n bugspray
So at this point, Rathe claimed that at the time that he hammered Moz, he did not believe that the scumteam was Hatter/Moz/Us. Which means, based on all of the posts quoted above, that he is claiming that he believed that the scumteam was Hatter/us/Bugspray at the time that he hammered Moz. This is what he is referring to in 381 when he said, “everyone wanted to vote mozamis, it would be more work trying to convince everyone im not that kinda player” in response to me pressing him on why he hammered Moz with four days left on the clock despite claiming to townread him.
In post 404, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 382, Rathe wrote:i didnt think that
In that post that I quoted, you said you thought that Hatter is scum and that the last scum is either Moz or Bugspray. In previous posts before that on day one you said thought that Hatter and us are scum together. Meaning that your stance on day one was that the scumteam was either Hatter/us/Moz or Hatter/us/Bugspray.

Are you saying that you thought the scumteam was Hatter/us/Bugspray at the time that you hammered Moz?

Also happy scumday, @Datisi! :cool:

- Date Mike (Volxen)
In post 407, Rathe wrote:i already answered ur question in
VOTE: bugspray

- Date Mike (Volxen)
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:22 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 488, The Bulge wrote:I think it would be best to. our best case scenario then gives us 2 conftowns. what's your suggestion?
In post 446, Dunnstral wrote:In my mind this game is revolving around whether Mad Hatter is scum or not right now

My thoughts are that there are some slots I have some suspicions on and most of them seem to want hatter dead

VOTE: Not_Mafia
can you elaborate on what specific connections you'd make with a hatter flip?
That's not what I meant, I meant I was hesitant to vote for hatter because of other player's stances on hatter
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:22 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 501, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:You seem rather unsure of yourself Dunnstral, perhaps reevalute and come to a more firm conclusion...
I already have my vote in place. What more do you want from me, to switch to you?
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:06 pm

In post 510, Ythan wrote:Hatter I hope you're really getting a lot out of your posting gimmick because it's unfun for me to read.
You are the second person to state something to this effect.

My response is simple: Yes I do quite enjoy this gimmick, it has suitably created a mask for my self and allows this alt account to function as both expected and required.
I am here for my enjoyment. Nothing more, nothing less.
In post 514, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 488, The Bulge wrote:I think it would be best to. our best case scenario then gives us 2 conftowns. what's your suggestion?
In post 446, Dunnstral wrote:In my mind this game is revolving around whether Mad Hatter is scum or not right now

My thoughts are that there are some slots I have some suspicions on and most of them seem to want hatter dead

VOTE: Not_Mafia
can you elaborate on what specific connections you'd make with a hatter flip?
That's not what I meant, I meant I was hesitant to vote for hatter because of other player's stances on hatter
I am quite sure you are more than capable of formulating your own position with details as opposed to what appears to be "There is a general consensus here, and I will act as such."
In post 515, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 501, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:You seem rather unsure of yourself Dunnstral, perhaps reevalute and come to a more firm conclusion...
I already have my vote in place. What more do you want from me, to switch to you?
I wish for you to have confidence and a firm stance.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:01 am

Post by Dunnstral »

that is my position
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:12 am

Post by Ythan »

In post 516, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:You are the second person to state something to this effect.
Interesting interesting
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by bugspray »

In post 518, Ythan wrote:
In post 516, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:You are the second person to state something to this effect.
Interesting interesting
mhtp who was the other and where did they do it
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:35 pm

I fail to see the relevance of this...

The recently completed Dark Waltz III had Unwnd/The Green Wind confess that he is unable to perceive me through my gimmick here.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:09 am

Post by The Bulge »

rereading and I really don't think Koba was scum. hoping I'll have some time tonight to finish reading and play out some possible scenarios in my head before deciding on a vote. this is not a prod dodge
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:00 am

Post by Datisi »

prodding not_mafia. as this is his 4th prod, also looking for a replacement. if he posts before i find a replacement, he can stay.
~M
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:04 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm here
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:04 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Eliminate Hatters
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”