Micro 1002: Dark Waltz III - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok flopz whatever u say
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

swap me and oka and it can be a pool.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:11 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 359, Aaron wrote:Such a greedy girl but alright.
This fair lady has had many chances to win my heart over with some simple and easy AtE straight out of the Ydrasse guide yet she has not.
The feisty little one has been the most blunt and uncharming little mushroom with their words. I find that adorably charming.
The bird who lacks fashion has barely any friends or enemies that were not suggested or hinted at by someone else.
And the girl with the bat is just not to my taste.
the WHAT NOW??

okay i guess my ate isn't cute enough for you i'm even out here describing my dress and stuff for you but FINE

in other news, why is blunt/uncharming towny in this situation? like, attitude wise i get that it isn't conducive to not getting thrown in the scumpool but do you think that koba's been trying to solve this so far despite that?

and i'm still +slightly town on oka just for their passion this game LOL, and i think that he's trying to really band together the best wincon for everyone and trying to bludgeon through this plan of his which is 1) correct and 2) i might be a bit biased here, but it reminds me a lot of when i had a plan in another game and people were fighting against it and i got really like, energetic/heated about it and i get that same sort of vibe for oka. i don't think he should be elimmed today

for harley, i'm not getting any hard townpings yet from her so i'd be down to throw her into the elim pool as it stands
In post 360, Aaron wrote:
In post 358, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 128, Ydrasse wrote:okay well admittedly i don't know what i would wear to a 3 person dance so let's pretend it's 2 and i'd wear like, right now my mood is something blue maybe, and swishy, so i can be twirled around
HMPH
That sounds like a beautiful outfit, dear.
...thank you though, hmph......
In post 362, unwnd wrote:Ydra why were you townreading sans? Or if you still are, I really just don't see it
so in truth i'm not the best at reading him and often end up erring towards scumreading usually out of paranoia more times than not, so take this with a grain of salt. at the beginning i thought that he sounded good and fun (and also i would like to dance with him regardless of his alignment :>), but right now i'm null on him? and because of that i don't want to put him in the elim pool because i'd feel bad if he was scum and i just went "you aren't being towny enough for me" and then lost him this game
In post 368, OkaPoka wrote:
This fair lady has had many chances to win my heart over with some simple and easy AtE straight out of the Ydrasse guide yet she has not.

The feisty little one has been the most blunt and uncharming little mushroom with their words. I find that adorably charming.
The bird who lacks fashion has barely any friends or enemies that were not suggested or hinted at by someone else.
should ydrasse know your main? ydrasse do you know aaron's main?
no, i'm fairly bad at guessing alts and i have no clue who aaron is but apparently they know me?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

also i genuinely think its scummy that after pools are made that oka wants to hard focus on a single strategy and ignore dayplay - i would warrent that there are actually 3 town in their deathpool and we can safely clear the 3 and put oka in there with 2 other people
retired
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:13 am

Post by OkaPoka »

i think your play is scummy as in your approach to the game hasn't been townie

you've realized how to play the game correctly and then a bit afterwards want to mess around with a hero play which is a lot more work individually for you. tinfoil hat*, the more i started pushing the optimal play the more you realized that you needed to prevent that from happening so you tried to get us to pivot off of the best play and go memey.

you want to build a townbloc but i don't see any attempt at that, i know you are busy BUT still

and then i feel like you are being reactionary towards me still and not really doing anything to make me lose confidence in this push
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:15 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 378, DkKoba wrote:also i genuinely think its scummy that after pools are made that oka wants to hard focus on a single strategy and ignore dayplay - i would warrent that there are actually 3 town in their deathpool and we can safely clear the 3 and put oka in there with 2 other people
when/why did your read on aaron flip? you started the game off with a sr on them, was there a turning point?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 380, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 378, DkKoba wrote:also i genuinely think its scummy that after pools are made that oka wants to hard focus on a single strategy and ignore dayplay - i would warrent that there are actually 3 town in their deathpool and we can safely clear the 3 and put oka in there with 2 other people
when/why did your read on aaron flip? you started the game off with a sr on them, was there a turning point?
When was this?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 379, OkaPoka wrote:i think your play is scummy as in your approach to the game hasn't been townie

you've realized how to play the game correctly and then a bit afterwards want to mess around with a hero play which is a lot more work individually for you. tinfoil hat*, the more i started pushing the optimal play the more you realized that you needed to prevent that from happening so you tried to get us to pivot off of the best play and go memey.

you want to build a townbloc but i don't see any attempt at that, i know you are busy BUT still

and then i feel like you are being reactionary towards me still and not really doing anything to make me lose confidence in this push
I had a reason for this - and its caught scum!you in the process.

I was gonna follow this strategy all along, i had it in mind since i read the setup, except rather than building scumreads i wanted to build townblocks and then lim the remainder.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

i think youre forcing a 3 town pool to win right away - also theres no need to 100% follow the strat once we have hoods made. We can still discuss and change our mind.
retired
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:20 am

Post by OkaPoka »

where the townbloc at an unhealthy amount of your iso is fighting me every single step along the way rather than "building" your townbloc
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

bc ur annoying me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

half ur iso is "koba deathpool"
retired
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:21 am

Post by OkaPoka »

im annoying you by forcing you to follow the strategy that you intended to follow the entire time?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

Nah mine is in reverse.

First 2 hoods are towny - last hood is scum.
retired
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:22 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 147, DkKoba wrote:
In post 57, OkaPoka wrote:maybe scum are 5head it is koba/unwnd/mom ez clap

more like oka ydrasse Aaron
In post 218, DkKoba wrote:yea are hectic or nora scummy?
In post 224, DkKoba wrote:
In post 223, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 34, Momrangal wrote:
Koba, Unwnd. Would you like to dance with me?

Pedit: nora isn't playing i don't think
In post 185, DkKoba wrote:
dance with sans and aaron

So these are the requests.

@Koba why make a request this early?

all will be revealed in due time :) but theres a strong possibility i push this pair for me through EoD
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:24 am

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 388, DkKoba wrote:Nah mine is in reverse.

First 2 hoods are towny - last hood is scum.
which reduces to the same thing lol

still confused how id be annoying you then when im basically trying to get everyone to follow a plan that reduces to the same plan you want, since it was indeed your plan the entire time
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:35 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 342, Aaron wrote:HURT: poka poka
HURT: harley quinn
HEAL: ydrasse
HEAL: momrangal
HEAL: dkkoba
Why am I scum and considering I’m the one who actually suggested this, your read on me makes no sense whatsoever.

I’m actually less sure about Mom now and feel worse about you.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 357, unwnd wrote:unwnd
Ydra
Aaron (I like their readslist, tbh)
--
Mom
Hatters
Harley
Oka
--
Sans
Koba
Why?
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

Are you actually planning on explaining this? You clearly have no idea who I am but that’s really helpful.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:42 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 360, Aaron wrote:
In post 358, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 128, Ydrasse wrote:okay well admittedly i don't know what i would wear to a 3 person dance so let's pretend it's 2 and i'd wear like, right now my mood is something blue maybe, and swishy, so i can be twirled around
HMPH
That sounds like a beautiful outfit, dear.
If this ever flips scum, I’m townlocking Ydrasse.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 364, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:
In post 341, OkaPoka wrote:that's good to hear.

hatters what are your thoughts in my tentative groupings? any changes you'd make or?
My reads are currently too weak to form anything solid upon the basis which you have proclaimed.
In post 321, OkaPoka wrote:okay here's my tentative groupings, i expect much commotion as a result

deathpool:
koba, mom, aaron
I would swap Mom with unwnd or Harley currently.

group2:
okapoka, harley, sans
Given the adjustments, Unwnd in exchange for Sans; Harley in exchange for mother - if not an outright swap for unwnd and mom.

group3:
ydrasse, unwnd, hatters
I would much prefer My brother, Sans or Mother Dearest over unwnd.

pedit: xd
What have I posted that’s even remotely scummy?
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:45 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 367, Aaron wrote:This tea party is particularly amusing but who knows if they've secretly hidden a knife in their pocket.
They’re sheeping your bad read so maybe?
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:54 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

HEAL: Harley
HEAL: unwnd
HEAL: Ydrasse

I’m going to wait before giving anymore reads. Leaning town on Oka, sans for now.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

harley, what does your ideal deathpool look like?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 397, Harley Quinn wrote:HEAL: Harley
HEAL: unwnd
HEAL: Ydrasse

I’m going to wait before giving anymore reads. Leaning town on Oka, sans for now.
How tf do u tr oka?
retired

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”