clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 1805, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1795, clidd wrote:If you're scum, fine, you're doing your thing.

But if you're town, that's the same as scumsiding.
No it's not.

If you're town, do you want me at end game??,
If you're town, yes.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:15 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

DGB is repeatedly bailing and returning. All I'm saying. AtE threats and no follow up. Now theres an ally, hey look the AtE stopped.

You. do. not. act. like. this. from. a. bad. guilty.

This everything being yeeted out of the pram, the moment theres threat, it all goes tits up, the moment there any hope at all of being saved, hey look DGB pulls itself together.

Unless you can 100% tell me that AtE has not effected you, DGB cannot be allowed to continue. I am happy locking in on me or it.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VC 2.19
PookyTheMagicalBear (0)-

Amélie (2)-
Gretchen, clidd
DrippingGoofball (3)-
RLotus, PookyTheMagicalBear, FleaTheMagician
FleaTheMagician (2)-
LlamaFluff, DrippingGoofball
geraintm (0)-

Gretchen (1)-
Amélie
VFP (0)-

RLotus (0)-

clidd (2)-
geraintm, Almost50
LlamaFluff (0)-

Almost50 (0)-

Not Voting (1)-
VFP

With
alive, it takes
to Eliminate.

Deadline is
(expired on 2021-03-29 23:59:00)
- Mar 29th 23:59 GMT
Last edited by Not_Mafia on Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:30 pm

In post 1826, Flea The Magician wrote:Unless you can 100% tell me that AtE has not effected you, DGB cannot be allowed to continue. I am happy locking in on me or it.
Reminder that this is considering I would yeet me based on what I've seen of my former.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:59 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1823, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:dgb can you come play my heartstrings if you are town :3
pling pling pling i am town pling
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:01 pm

In post 1826, Flea The Magician wrote:DGB is repeatedly bailing and returning. All I'm saying. AtE threats and no follow up. Now theres an ally, hey look the AtE stopped.

This everything being yeeted out of the pram, the moment theres threat, it all goes tits up, the moment there any hope at all of being saved, hey look DGB pulls itself together.

Unless you can 100% tell me that AtE has not effected you, DGB cannot be allowed to continue. I am happy locking in on me or it.
You don't know diddly squat.

You came in the game smelling my blood in the water and went in for the easiest yeet so you can get to night quickly and slay townies.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:02 pm

In post 1826, Flea The Magician wrote:DGB is repeatedly bailing and returning.
You really hate this part, scum.

Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:09 pm

Post by Amélie »

I strongly disagree that this is scum flail. I do not believe any scum would not care about their elim to this extent and the emotion does not strike me as fake. Although I agree Goofball cannot be in endgame for obvious reasons, I think Goofball is for sure town here. Take a look at their posts when they were at E-1 or E-2. Is that really what scum would post there? I don't think so.

I don't like voting replacements so my vote for now will stay on VOTE: Clidd while I try to sort Flea the Magician. I will vote Flea the Magician if I must.

I can see Clidd thinking I am scum as town but I can't see Clidd thinking Goofball is scum after Flea's posts because those were not convincing.
Why is it so easy to kill our happiness but so hard to kill our sadness?
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:04 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 1826, Flea The Magician wrote:DGB is repeatedly bailing and returning. All I'm saying. AtE threats and no follow up. Now theres an ally, hey look the AtE stopped.

Lets just say that both of you earn immunity... who is your next pick?
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:57 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 1826, Flea The Magician wrote:Unless you can 100% tell me that AtE has not effected you, DGB cannot be allowed to continue. I am happy locking in on me or it.
AtE has no effect on what alignment I think someone is 100%
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:41 pm

In post 1830, DrippingGoofball wrote:

You don't know diddly squat.

You came in the game smelling my blood in the water and went in for the easiest yeet so you can get to night quickly and slay townies.
In post 1831, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1826, Flea The Magician wrote:DGB is repeatedly bailing and returning.
You really hate this part, scum.
OK Lets entertain the notion I am scum...

ON WHAT PLANET IS MY OPTIMAL PLAY TO YEET YOU AND SHOVE THIS HARD?! You are by no means an easy yeet, an easy yeet is Amélie. (Low content, overall negative view)

I came into this game with a clear mind, no bias. I read from D2, I haven't read D1 besides a claim. You have a guilty of some kind on you AND YOU STARTED FLAILING LIKE A MAGIKARP.

Come back at me all you want, you know I'm just going to find it funny DGB.

Do you really think I'm that level of newbscum? Multiple people fear my scumgame jsyk and ngl I find that absolutely hilarious.

On top of that, my slot is scummy af before I turned up to the point I would look at yeeting AliceK because I dunno what Miss Kingsley has been on, but it aint her towngame. Again, as scum, my optimal play here is drop in, and keep my head down and roll with it.

LlamaFluff wrote:

Lets just say that both of you earn immunity... who is your next pick?
You first, and I've answered that once or twice now anyway.
I know you're not reading my slot well, hell in my catchup I don't even read my slot well and I'd vote for me, but I can't. Outside of me and Goofball, where you at Kouvu?p/quote]
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:42 am

LOL

How on earth am I not the easiest, self-voting, obvious mechanical-reasons yeet?

Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:56 am

Post by Amélie »

Alright. I'm here with about half an hour to spare and I'll tell you, Flea the Magician, why Goofball is town.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:06 am

In post 1836, DrippingGoofball wrote:LOL

How on earth am I not the easiest, self-voting, obvious mechanical-reasons yeet?
Mechanics is
too
easy.

Looking at this as though I was scum, you are an obvious yeet, theres been pressure on you all damn day, theres a positive on you with a dead body which you have implied tracker so you know you got saw...

AtE whirlwind aside, you have a LOT of support.
WIFOM:
Coming in as scum I would not want to touch your slot with a barge pole, you're a named townie with a implied mech guilty on you and a lot of town support, why the fuck would I touch you when you're ELO bait. A slot like Amélie is a much better target due to lack of contribution and no claim on there. Even Gretchen is a better push than you and that's a claimed half decent PR.

Now if you lot are thinkin I'm such a bad player that I would happily just drop on the "obvious target", then I got news for you.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:06 am

In post 1837, Amélie wrote:Alright. I'm here with about half an hour to spare and I'll tell you, Flea the Magician, why Goofball is town.
Make it good, because I aint voting anywhere else.
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:13 am

Post by Amélie »

Spoiler:
In post 1358, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1356, clidd wrote:Alright, does anyone have any thoughts on DGB?

We have 2 days left.
I am the easiest person to yeet after all.
The more someone says this, the more likely they are to be eliminated but Goofball has said things similar to this in nearly every one of their posts.
In post 1359, DrippingGoofball wrote:Post 1328, Amelie.From "He feels like" to "townread me."

That's the town tell. I still can't figure out how to select text on mobile.
Unless people believe the scum team is Amelie/Goofball, why would Goofball ever townread the largest opposing wagon here as scum?
In post 1366, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1360, clidd wrote:DGB, who is scum in your view?
Probably my town reads.
If Goofball was scum, their way out of this situation is town reads and getting help from them. Why would goofball shade all of them like this?
In post 1369, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1367, clidd wrote:the easier it will be to say whether you are town or scum.
The townier I sound, the more people suspect me for sounding too townie.
I understand what Goofball means but saying things like this really doesn't convince people. It is what you think is obvious but others never see. This is desperate town trying to get someone to
understand

In post 1370, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1368, Dannflor wrote:Is this true? I kind of feel like you should have been wagoned a lot harder based on your reaction to my "guilty" and yet
That's not my problem. I'm already self voting to make my yeet easier. I'm doing my part.
They believe advocating for their elim is the correct thing to do. Sometimes the things people think are so wrong that they are simply town.
In post 1371, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1368, Dannflor wrote:I would imagine scum might be playing it safe towards your slot and not outright pushing it
Who the hell even knows? Scum would certainly get away with yeeting a self-destructing player slot, no one would even say a thing about it the next day. Whoever hammers me is probably going to be hailed as a hero.
Goofball is upset here but notice how they aren't AtE'ing. They aren't. If Goofball were to AtE, they would start saying things like "I have tried so hard in this game and my last game I died instantly"
Btu what does goofball say?
Goofball says "Come hammer me"
In post 1374, DrippingGoofball wrote:I was yeeted for being too good to be true in one game and for having strong scum reads (wrong as they may have been) in another, and then I get town read for doing fuck all beyond sucking all the joy out of the game.
Although this does get to meta and how they did in a past game, they haven't directly said they have tried hard in this game which I believe is definitely a point that would be brought up if they were intentionally AtEing
In post 1379, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1377, clidd wrote:So.. Kind of waiting to see what the others (who didn't talk yet) think about dgb.
It shouldn't be complicated, if I were scum I'd vote you, I'd have 2 votes and you'd have 4.

But the way things are lately it'll probably be viewed as a galaxy brain scum plot.
It's this logic again. It makes sense but at the same times there's holes in their logic but you can tell. They believe it.
In post 1391, DrippingGoofball wrote:I just can't get townread no matter what I do.

But I accept i need to be yeeted because for some reason the scum NK'd the player i found most suspicious and no one thinks it's a good idea to figure out which players are happiest with the gamestate (hint, it's not me)
This is genuine frustration I guarantee. I can feel it one screen away.
In post 1392, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1390, clidd wrote:The only reason I didn't find his play towny is because I was scammed before by scum with the cheap talk of
"I'm bad, just vote me, look I'm selfvoting, I don't want to share any reads bc my reads are bad and won't help"
and etc.
I find this so scummy, clidd must be town.
I'm going to stop here for now. I may finish off these remaining quotes later but my point has already been brought across. Goofball's posts are genuine frustration and they haven't cared about their own survival for a very long time. This is not scum. Reevaluate this slot any townies that are scum reading.
In post 1393, DrippingGoofball wrote:Normally I'd vote clidd because his scumbutt ticked me off but I need be gone for BS mechanical reasons.
In post 1403, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1397, clidd wrote:It's actually your reaction to Dann having a possible guilty on you.
Sure
In post 1405, DrippingGoofball wrote:If I had not revealed it I'd be run up too, thanks to you.
In post 1407, DrippingGoofball wrote:I have to be eliminated. We can leave a player alive that was tracked to the NK. So yeah it's on me and I am the right play and I don't know why it's taking so long.
In post 1413, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1411, VFP wrote:I'm not sure why DGB won't answer my question about amelie though. It does make me think that DGB could straight up be scum protecting scum buddie amelie.
I did answer, I was on mobile and awkwardly quoted.

I'm the yeet for today, you'll see soon enough that I'm not "protecting my buddy Amelie."
In post 1423, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1420, RLotus wrote:Shut down and do nothing and get town read for it, so absurd
It's a refreshing change from being yeeted because my efforts are too townie to be town.
In post 1424, DrippingGoofball wrote:Anyway Lotus

You sound like frustrated scum.
In post 1792, DrippingGoofball wrote:I thought I did but didn't.

I wish I'd been NK'd, of course I wasn't because I'm yeetbait.

This is going to be yet another stupid annoying day for me and I just want to see Flea's arrogance about knowing how my mind works deflate spectacularly.

This vote is protown and in furtherance of my wincon.

VOTE: DGB

Just kill me now.

My investigating Biped was the mistake that will cost the town the game and it's on me.

Goofball has done a couple things this game.
They have OMGUS'ed an insane amount.
They have voted nearly everyone.
They have made it their job to make every single person their enemy.
They have tried to drill it into everyone's mind that they are the elim.
They have been legitimately upset.
They have used all sorts of wacky logic and truly believed in them.

There is nothing in this world that screams town more than a player who does not care a single bit about getting eliminated in a game as dead as this one where scum can easily control the game state.
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:13 am

Post by Amélie »

Goofball
believes
in what they say. That is the key to why they are town.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:37 am

Post by clidd »

You finally did something.

UNVOTE: Amélie
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:37 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 52, Not_Mafia wrote:
clidd replaces Artmeiana, please welcome him.
In post 288, Not_Mafia wrote:
Da Dude replaces Entrapta.
In post 472, Not_Mafia wrote:
Klick replaces Ydrasse.
In post 646, Not_Mafia wrote:
Dannflor replaces Da Dude.
In post 889, Not_Mafia wrote:
Solon replaces MiniMegabyte.
In post 962, Not_Mafia wrote:
Featherless Biped replaces Klick.
In post 1173, Not_Mafia wrote:
VFP replaces April Ludgate.
In post 1429, Not_Mafia wrote:
LlamaFluff replaces Bugspray. Deadline has been extended.
In post 1686, Not_Mafia wrote:
Flea the Magician replaces AliceK
In post 1692, Not_Mafia wrote:
Almost50 replaces Solon
In post 1703, Not_Mafia wrote:
PookyTheMagicalBear replaces Dannflor
*Gulp* This game has more replacements than a basketball game! How am I supposed to track a single slot all through the game? (Never mind ISOing a slot vs another!!)

Anyway, I am here.. and will soon find out who is playing currently. :lol:

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:39 am

Post by clidd »

I can see Clidd thinking I am scum as town but I can't see Clidd thinking Goofball is scum after Flea's posts because those were not convincing.
You're probably missing the post bellow.
In post 1777, clidd wrote:But I don't exactly agree with the arguments being used to justify scum!Dgb. The reaction does not reflect me as scummy, regardless of how many times I read that post period between Dgb/Dann.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:44 am

Post by clidd »

It's your turn.

VOTE: PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:45 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

for what?

don't be ridiculous
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:46 am

Post by clidd »

Your turn to solve.

Town!Pooky always has good reads, so you might have some hot take by now.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:47 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

not as a replacement dude lol
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:48 am

Inline responses given.
In post 1840, Amélie wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1358, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1356, clidd wrote:Alright, does anyone have any thoughts on DGB?

We have 2 days left.
I am the easiest person to yeet after all.
The more someone says this, the more likely they are to be eliminated but Goofball has said things similar to this in nearly every one of their posts.
The number of times you say something doesnt change the odds of something happening. It is being defeatist

In post 1359, DrippingGoofball wrote:Post 1328, Amelie.From "He feels like" to "townread me."

That's the town tell. I still can't figure out how to select text on mobile.
Unless people believe the scum team is Amelie/Goofball, why would Goofball ever townread the largest opposing wagon here as scum?
Towncred and WIFOM.

In post 1366, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1360, clidd wrote:DGB, who is scum in your view?
Probably my town reads.
If Goofball was scum, their way out of this situation is town reads and getting help from them. Why would goofball shade all of them like this?
Because it shows defeatism and creates AtE. This is "I give up, my reads are naff." At this point I ask you why DGB should live when it confesses its reads are bad and is using oppotunity escapes?

In post 1369, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1367, clidd wrote:the easier it will be to say whether you are town or scum.
The townier I sound, the more people suspect me for sounding too townie.
I understand what Goofball means but saying things like this really doesn't convince people. It is what you think is obvious but others never see. This is desperate town trying to get someone to
understand

I actually relate to this with Goofball, Im LHF in almost every single game I play because I'm just that shitty a player. (oh look AtE)

In post 1370, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1368, Dannflor wrote:Is this true? I kind of feel like you should have been wagoned a lot harder based on your reaction to my "guilty" and yet
That's not my problem. I'm already self voting to make my yeet easier. I'm doing my part.
They believe advocating for their elim is the correct thing to do. Sometimes the things people think are so wrong that they are simply town.
Then why the resistance now? It's fighting tooth and nail, while remaining defeatist. Why fight what I've said so hard if it agrees?

In post 1371, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1368, Dannflor wrote:I would imagine scum might be playing it safe towards your slot and not outright pushing it
Who the hell even knows? Scum would certainly get away with yeeting a self-destructing player slot, no one would even say a thing about it the next day. Whoever hammers me is probably going to be hailed as a hero.
Goofball is upset here but notice how they aren't AtE'ing. They aren't. If Goofball were to AtE, they would start saying things like "I have tried so hard in this game and my last game I died instantly"
Btu what does goofball say?
Goofball says "Come hammer me"
This is AtE. This is "oh woe is me". This is invoking emotion by making you feel sorry for it. Again, I am an AtE beast when I want to be, I know exactly what DGB is doing here.

In post 1374, DrippingGoofball wrote:I was yeeted for being too good to be true in one game and for having strong scum reads (wrong as they may have been) in another, and then I get town read for doing fuck all beyond sucking all the joy out of the game.
Although this does get to meta and how they did in a past game, they haven't directly said they have tried hard in this game which I believe is definitely a point that would be brought up if they were intentionally AtEing
Sorry rewind, if DGBs dropping AtE would be expected to be like "I have tried so hard in this game and my last game I died instantly",
THEN WHAT IS THIS?
"I tried so hard and got strong reads but got yeeted"

In post 1379, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1377, clidd wrote:So.. Kind of waiting to see what the others (who didn't talk yet) think about dgb.
It shouldn't be complicated, if I were scum I'd vote you, I'd have 2 votes and you'd have 4.

But the way things are lately it'll probably be viewed as a galaxy brain scum plot.
It's this logic again. It makes sense but at the same times there's holes in their logic but you can tell. They believe it.
This is WIFOM. This is "But scum me would do X and I'm not doing it!".
In post 1391, DrippingGoofball wrote:I just can't get townread no matter what I do.

But I accept i need to be yeeted because for some reason the scum NK'd the player i found most suspicious and no one thinks it's a good idea to figure out which players are happiest with the gamestate (hint, it's not me)
This is genuine frustration I guarantee. I can feel it one screen away.
Yeah it frustrating, I get that. Caught at the crime scene means you're suspect #1. No matter DGBs flip at this point we get a LOT of information. Theres something else here too.... once again DGB admits the mechanical best move is its elimination.
In post 1392, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1390, clidd wrote:The only reason I didn't find his play towny is because I was scammed before by scum with the cheap talk of
"I'm bad, just vote me, look I'm selfvoting, I don't want to share any reads bc my reads are bad and won't help"
and etc.
I find this so scummy, clidd must be town.
I'm going to stop here for now. I may finish off these remaining quotes later but my point has already been brought across. Goofball's posts are genuine frustration and they haven't cared about their own survival for a very long time. This is not scum. Reevaluate this slot any townies that are scum reading.
2STBS is BS, for one thing. The frustration is genuine, yeah. but its NAI. Not caring about their survival but yet still waving their vote around and is now actively pushing against elimination because hey theres now a slot that isn't falling for it.

Snipped posts without comment

Goofball has done a couple things this game.
They have OMGUS'ed an insane amount.
NAI

They have voted nearly everyone.
NAI

They have made it their job to make every single person their enemy.
Yet look at all the allies

They have tried to drill it into everyone's mind that they are the elim.
Look at the amount of resistance its putting up to my push.

They have been legitimately upset.
NAI, So would I if caught like that.

They have used all sorts of wacky logic and truly believed in them.
You said yourself theres holes. Scum is more likely to use logic because they don't have to lie and twist things.

There is nothing in this world that screams town more than a player who does not care a single bit about getting eliminated in a game as dead as this one where scum can easily control the game state.
Think about that a moment, and why it makes a scum tactic.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”