Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #6550 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:05 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6548, Morning Tweet wrote:Actually sure I'll do what you say instead then
Please do this because Titus will switch Starcrossed with someone else and that will give us useful info. Dunn has already stated that protectives don’t get this info, only investigatives like you and Koba will, so it’s extremely important that you do this.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #6551 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:08 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

if I message Starcrossed I will not be able to tell you who Star is switched with. The only way you will know is if the switched person outs it themself, but in the event Sara is town, that will not happen as they will switch Star with the goon (or not drive at all), and you will gain no info
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6552 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Doc is almost never a scum fakeclaim and I hard tr Dunn but Titus has made it extremely clear that she intends to kill Starcrossed tonight and we know she will bus drive them with someone and you are the only one capable of relaying that information to us. She won’t kill Dunn and therefore he will not be bus driven.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #6553 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:10 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I get the feeling that you don't understand how my investigation works -- if you want me to have a shot at learning who Star is switched with (if any), you should allow me to pick my own targets. If I message Star, I will not be able to tell you who Star is switched with.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6554 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:11 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6551, Morning Tweet wrote:if I message Starcrossed I will not be able to tell you who Star is switched with. The only way you will know is if the switched person outs it themself, but in the event Sara is town, that will not happen as they will switch Star with the goon (or not drive at all), and you will gain no info
Sarah fakeclaimed mason. I don’t see why town ever does that and I think Titus put her up to that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #6555 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:14 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

pretty sure the mason claim was a parting joke. But in any case, let's assume Sara is scum because that is the most likely option

If Sara is scum, the bus driver now cannot act because they are either last scum standing (or Sara is the bus driver and she died). So I'm pointless for finding the driver then anyway

so I'm here to plan for failure and assume Sara is town. And if Sara is town, then messaging Star will be a complete waste as scum will bus drive the goon with Star then not claim my message (or just kill Star) -- making it impossible for us to know whether or not Star was driven. I have already worked through this, Star is not a good target for me to message if Sara is town.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6556 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:14 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6553, Morning Tweet wrote:I get the feeling that you don't understand how my investigation works -- if you want me to have a shot at learning who Star is switched with (if any), you should allow me to pick my own targets. If I message Star, I will not be able to tell you who Star is switched with.
Explain it to me then. You’re saying if you pick someone other than Star, you will find out who they were bus driven with?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #6557 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:20 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Here is my best attempt at explaining how I know Sara and DK were bus driven:

Last night, I sent Sara a message. The message included something like this: "Claim that you received a message from Morning in your first post". As you saw, Sara did not do this. The message didn't reach Sara, then. That or Sara is lying about not receiving my message and is scum, but it makes no sense to do that.

Who is the only player in the game who would be unable to follow my "Claim that you received this message" instructions? DKKoba. (Technically the other scum could, but I am operating under the assumption the driver cannot drive themself).

Why does scum do this? Sara is the most unprotectable player in the game, they want to kill DK, so they attack Sara and swap em. Makes sense to me.

Now what did NOT happen:
I did not receive feedback in the form of "Your message went to DK instead!" or "Your target was bus driven!". I figured out the bus drive because my message was not followed.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6558 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:22 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6555, Morning Tweet wrote:pretty sure the mason claim was a parting joke. But in any case, let's assume Sara is scum because that is the most likely option

If Sara is scum, the bus driver now cannot act because they are either last scum standing (or Sara is the bus driver and she died). So I'm pointless for finding the driver then anyway

so I'm here to plan for failure and assume Sara is town. And if Sara is town, then messaging Star will be a complete waste as scum will bus drive the goon with Star then not claim my message (or just kill Star) -- making it impossible for us to know whether or not Star was driven. I have already worked through this, Star is not a good target for me to message if Sara is town.
Well we will find that out soon enough. I will seriously be shocked if Sarah flips town after that fake mason gambit. Toog didn’t try that. So if Sarah is scume, what happens then? So long as she isn’t goon, why couldn’t she still bus drive Starcrossed? How do you know bus driver can’t self direct? Gamma could in CoD, so I don’t think we can absolutely rule that out.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #6559 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:25 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Now here's how this factors in to Star:

If I message Starcrossed, and they are driven and killed, my message will go to whoever they were driven with.
I will have no idea if this occurs or not.
However, there is one way I can force a target into inadvertently telling me whether or not they were driven with the nightkill:

"Claim that you received this message"

If I message someone of my choice (who is not the nightkill AKA Star) to claim that they received my message, and they fail to do so, I know with certainty that they were transported with the dead player. There is no way scum can avoid this.

That is the extent of my power, as you can see it is not much but it's enough to tell us that the bus driver appears to be ungated or at the very least 3-shot.

If I message Star, scum can drive them with another target and I will be powerless to tell you anything about it -- UNLESS the driven target claims they got my message. However, there's no reason for scum to transport a townie, so they'll just transport the goon and stay silent so I can't know what happened.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6560 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:26 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6557, Morning Tweet wrote:
Here is my best attempt at explaining how I know Sara and DK were bus driven:

Last night, I sent Sara a message. The message included something like this: "Claim that you received a message from Morning in your first post". As you saw, Sara did not do this. The message didn't reach Sara, then. That or Sara is lying about not receiving my message and is scum, but it makes no sense to do that.

Who is the only player in the game who would be unable to follow my "Claim that you received this message" instructions? DKKoba. (Technically the other scum could, but I am operating under the assumption the driver cannot drive themself).

Why does scum do this? Sara is the most unprotectable player in the game, they want to kill DK, so they attack Sara and swap em. Makes sense to me.

Now what did NOT happen:
I did not receive feedback in the form of "Your message went to DK instead!" or "Your target was bus driven!". I figured out the bus drive because my message was not followed.
Oh I see, I thought your role worked like Koba’s. :/

Okay then, I guess target someone other than Starcrossed then because Titus made it clear she’s gunning for them.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6561 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:28 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6559, Morning Tweet wrote:
Now here's how this factors in to Star:

If I message Starcrossed, and they are driven and killed, my message will go to whoever they were driven with.
I will have no idea if this occurs or not.
However, there is one way I can force a target into inadvertently telling me whether or not they were driven with the nightkill:

"Claim that you received this message"

If I message someone of my choice (who is not the nightkill AKA Star) to claim that they received my message, and they fail to do so, I know with certainty that they were transported with the dead player. There is no way scum can avoid this.

That is the extent of my power, as you can see it is not much but it's enough to tell us that the bus driver appears to be ungated or at the very least 3-shot.

If I message Star, scum can drive them with another target and I will be powerless to tell you anything about it -- UNLESS the driven target claims they got my message. However, there's no reason for scum to transport a townie, so they'll just transport the goon and stay silent so I can't know what happened.
Okay I understand, target someone who is extremely unlikely to die tonight.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #6562 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:35 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Spoiler:
[A] - SaraharaS
[C] - Clidd
[D] - Dunnstral
[F] - Fey
[K] - KidAmn
[M] - Morning Tweet
[O] - Olaf
[P] - Pink Ball
- Starcrossed
if Sara flips bus driver im messaging "Personal", but in every other case i'm messaging "Simple". The message will instruct my target to, in their very first post, mention the role that I demonstrated how to crumb.

good night all ♡
SaraharaS
SaraharaS
Goon
SaraharaS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6563 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:07 pm

Post by SaraharaS »

Claiming mason isn't so much a gambit as it is a joke I was making since I was going to be hammered before I woke up lol
SaraharaS
SaraharaS
Goon
SaraharaS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6564 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:34 am

Post by SaraharaS »

In post 6542, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6541, SaraharaS wrote:Ugh, I know you think it's fine Nancy but I feel like someone is gonna lolhammer or something before you can finish the pivot to someone else. Can you confirm that I'm a mason and you asked me to fakeclaim VT during the massclaim yesterday.
When I picked REK amongst my other 4 choices, you were one of those other 4 picks.

@Sarah we both know this isn’t true. :lol:
also, yay :D
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6565 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:51 am

Post by clidd »

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #6566 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:53 am

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 5 . FINAL
  • SaraharaS
    ----- 5 ( (53), (20), (56), (26), (37) )
    Flipping

Clidd
    --------- 1 ( (26) )
    F- 4

Dunnstral
    ----- 0 ( No one )
    F- 5

Morning Tweet
    - 0 ( No one )
    F- 5

Starcrossed
    --- 0 ( No One )
    F- 5

Fey
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 5

Olaf
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 5

KidAmn
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 5

Pink Ball
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    F- 5

Not Voting
    ---- 4 ( Morning Tweet(44), Starcrossed(20), (18), Titus(19), (158) )
With 9 alive, it takes 5 to Flip
Deadline is in (expired on 2021-03-26 01:17:52)
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #6567 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:03 am

Post by Alisae »

SaraharaS has died. They were a
Goon
Night will end in (expired on 2021-03-23 12:02:51). Actions sent in 1 hour before the deadline will not count.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #6568 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:09 am

Post by Alisae »

I'll fast night if everyone agrees
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #6569 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:52 am

Post by Alisae »

Fey has died. They were a
1-shot Night Skip
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #6570 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:55 am

Post by Alisae »

budget vc here im stoned

Alive
Starcrossed
Clidd
Dunnstral
Morning Tweet
KidAmn
Pyro
Pink Ball

7 alive 4 to kill
(expired on 2021-04-02 12:55:31)
GTKAS
| here.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6571 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:57 am

Post by clidd »

Yep, I got it.

"Macho Even-Night Vanilla Cop" is the code.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6572 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:59 am

Post by clidd »

Hi kid.

VOTE: KidAmn

Goodbye Kid.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6573 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:03 am

Post by Pink Ball »

KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6574 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:03 am

Post by KidAmn »

VOTE: KidAmn

Get me out of here so Nancy has to actually stop and think, thanks.

PEdit: And maybe don't post Pepes thanks.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”