Micro 1000: Names on the List v1.01 [game over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:53 am

Post by Datisi »

vote count 1.08

with 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to make a decision. day 1 ends in (expired on 2021-03-28 03:30:00).

execution
mozamis [2]:
The Bulge, Michael Scott
The Bulge [1]:
DkKoba
Not_Mafia [1]:
Not_Mafia
Mad Hatters Tea Party [1]:
Ythan
Michael Scott [1]:
Dunnstral
Ythan [1]:
mozamis

not voting [2]:
Mad Hatters Tea Party, bugspray

game state
parity:

~ mafia members alive: three (3)
~
doom counter
: zero (0)
~ town will be endgamed once they are brought down to
three (3)
members.

previously published lists:

~ none

mod notes~ 24 hour posting period will be resetting at 3:30am CET.
~ not_mafia has used 6/20 reserve posts.
~ mozamis has used 4/20 reserve posts.
Last edited by Datisi on Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:17 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 224, Dunnstral wrote:Moz looking for an angle to to introduce two new players (ythan/me) to a pool of suspects is potentially scum motivated

We should do what we were doing before that point.
yeah but aren't you scumpartners?
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:40 am

Post by Datisi »

prodding ythan.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:55 am

Post by Ythan »

VOTE: mozamis

Would still eliminate Hatter too but I'll take either.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:55 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 228, Ythan wrote:VOTE: mozamis

Thanks for the devastating analysis. Any reasons?
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:18 am

Post by mozamis »

My townbloc atm is Mike, Hatter, Bug.
If all four of us could agree on same wagon, that would be great.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:26 am

Post by Ythan »

In post 229, mozamis wrote:
In post 228, Ythan wrote:VOTE: mozamis

Thanks for the devastating analysis. Any reasons?
I've been scumreading you since post 32 as I pointed out in post 81 and explained in post 109. You've spent a week since then posting fluff. Hatter wagon isn't going anywhere right now.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them/Theirs

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:56 am

Post by Mad Hatters Tea Party »

There was a wagon upon me? Hm.

I am content to see the serving of notices to DkKoba, Mozamies and Ythan currently.
Remember, the best place to start is at the beginning, and when you get to the end, stop.
totally not a stealth alt
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:06 am

Post by Ythan »

Definitely would be happy to see that swing too.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:41 pm

Post by mozamis »

@Hatter you seem very cautious about your vote, why is that?
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them/Theirs

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:40 pm

Post by Mad Hatters Tea Party »

Where I would want my vote to be placed ideally, would result in a banishment rather quickly. Given there is still in excess of 6 days upon the clock, that would be rather detrimental.

The other two would simply look down upon my vote with bemusement and swat my poor vote aside as though t'were yesterdays tea...

I am curious to see how The Bulbous One reactions to the situation that is being pressed firmly upon him.
Remember, the best place to start is at the beginning, and when you get to the end, stop.
totally not a stealth alt
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:42 pm

Post by Ythan »

Nobody else wants to vote that?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hi sorry, epicmafia literally dissolved today(the site doesnt exist) and I have a whole community to help restructure on the forum maf side so i will not be active much for the next 48 hours
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 230, mozamis wrote:My townbloc atm is Mike, Hatter, Bug.
If all four of us could agree on same wagon, that would be great.
can i ask you about ur bug townread?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:08 pm

Post by Ythan »

In post 237, DkKoba wrote:hi sorry, epicmafia literally dissolved today(the site doesnt exist) and I have a whole community to help restructure on the forum maf side so i will not be active much for the next 48 hours
Oh wow I'm surprised I didn't hear anything on our discussion side.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:07 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 235, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:Where I would want my vote to be placed ideally, would result in a banishment rather quickly. Given there is still in excess of 6 days upon the clock, that would be rather detrimental.

The other two would simply look down upon my vote with bemusement and swat my poor vote aside as though t'were yesterdays tea...

I am curious to see how The Bulbous One reactions to the situation that is being pressed firmly upon him.
Not sure I follow. Closest you could put anyone to an E is me, and that would still be E-2. I guess scum coul dcme in and quick hammer but 1) scum often are more cautious 2) even if they did, you guys could give 'em hell tomorrow!
The other two? other town people on the wagon you want to vote for?
I get that I might be being dumb here, so I appreciate it if you could be civil in your response. I find your style elliptic...Or is it opaque? Or oblique? one of those lol
Also if you mean the bulbous one = bulge...there is ONE vote on him. How is that "presed firmly on him".
In short, I don't really understand yyour post AT ALL, nor your reluctance to vote.

@Ythan - I know what you mean. My Hatter town read has dipped a fair bit after that post. I am giving him leniency because of his style, but more substance please Hatter!
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:16 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 206, mozamis wrote:Bugpray seems to be posting very freely and having a laugh, good town tell.
@Dkk- I skimmed my ISO and that was all I could find.
Bit flimsy. Maybe he should be null.
Dunno. Dunno what the fck I am talking about in this game.
Nothing scummy about bug either tho, so...yeah...can't see myself voting Bug.

Problem i am havin gis lack of activity, making my normal tactic of townhunting ineffective.
Plus two of my "strongest" town reads are both stylistically challenging, Michael and Hatter.
It's a sorry state of affairs when NM is looking as towny as anyone else...
If you are town, post more and help me out!
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:17 pm

Post by mozamis »

I guess I would be surpised now if Hatter and Ythan are scum partners, jusr because most scum dont like to bus.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:23 pm

Post by Ythan »

It is unfortunate that you have turned on Hatter right as I shifted my vote to you while still agitating for their elimination.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:41 pm

Post by mozamis »

I have re-read the first five pages, and ignoring their personas/stylistic fluff, there isn't much from Michael or Hatter.
I'm slightly worried that I have been pocketed by Michael as well, I found his posts funny. So reversing some of my reads.
The obvious is that Moz,Dunn, DKK, Bulge, Bugspray are town.
So scum in: Hatter, Michael, NM, Ythan.
You can string me up for changing my mind a lot, I appreciate it's unhelpful.
But I will only be voting for Hatter, Mike, Nm or Ythan today.
And before any of those four complain: you just dont look as town as the others. If you are town, sorry. If you are scum, then cool.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:46 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 243, Ythan wrote:It is unfortunate that you have turned on Hatter right as I shifted my vote to you while still agitating for their elimination.

You did make me think about Hatter.
You up for a Hatter elim? I'm certainly up for getting something going, no one seems interested in your elim.
VOTE: MAD HATTERS TEA PARTY

Feel bad, 'cos I like his style, but ultimately very little content from him and a LOT of evasive answers.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:49 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 42, bugspray wrote:n_m can you join the mosamis wagon to disable your idiot!nuthammer
(I meant to post this before the others)
This is a good town tell. Most Scum try and avoid insulting people if possible, "idiot!nuthammer".Happier with Bug in townpile.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:55 pm

Post by Ythan »

In post 245, mozamis wrote:
In post 243, Ythan wrote:It is unfortunate that you have turned on Hatter right as I shifted my vote to you while still agitating for their elimination.

You did make me think about Hatter.
You up for a Hatter elim? I'm certainly up for getting something going, no one seems interested in your elim.
VOTE: MAD HATTERS TEA PARTY

Feel bad, 'cos I like his style, but ultimately very little content from him and a LOT of evasive answers.
I want you first now.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:23 pm

Post by Ythan »

Like when I said "it is unfortunate" I meant it looked scummy but you don't seem to have picked up on that and just jumped in headfirst. You had Hatter in your town bloc ~13 hours ago what suddenly flipped that?
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:01 am

Post by Michael Scott »

In post 244, mozamis wrote:I have re-read the first five pages, and ignoring their personas/stylistic fluff, there isn't much from Michael or Hatter.
I'm slightly worried that I have been pocketed by Michael as well, I found his posts funny. So reversing some of my reads.
The obvious is that Moz,Dunn, DKK, Bulge, Bugspray are town.
So scum in: Hatter, Michael, NM, Ythan.
You can string me up for changing my mind a lot, I appreciate it's unhelpful.
But I will only be voting for Hatter, Mike, Nm or Ythan today.
And before any of those four complain: you just dont look as town as the others. If you are town, sorry. If you are scum, then cool.
Why is Dunn now back to being a strong townread for you? You mentioned re-reading the first five pages, but it isn't clear if you are back to townreading Dunn for the same reason that you originally townread him for, or if you are townreading him over his posts that he made after your , which is when you talked about scumreading him.

I think you are throwing out some fairly "easy" townreads that don't really have any substance. Commenting on the fact that Bugspray came back to the thread 30 minutes after their last post to say "Koba town" is not something that is significantly more likely to come from town!Dunn compared to scum!Dunn. It's an easy observation to make, and it was on page one, so there wasn't a lot for Dunn to comment on at the time in any case. You've gone back-and-forth on Dunn, but this is the only thing you've mentioned regarding your townread on him.

You've basically done the same thing with Bugspray. You mentioned their , but I interpreted that as Bugspray simply saying that they wanted Not_Mafia to join your wagon, so that people wouldn't be hesitant to put you up to E-1. Given that Not_Mafia is known for quickhammering, I don't think that Bugspray was even trying to be insulting here, they were just stating the fact that the only way that your wagon could get up to E-1 is if Not_Mafia himself joined the wagon. Based on that I think Bugspray's tone in that post is NAI. And aside from bringing up this post, the only other thing you've said about your Bugspray townread is that they've been posting very freely.

If there is more to your townreads on either of these slots, then you should elaborate further on why it's "obvious" that they are both town. I'd also like to know why you were townreading my slot (specifically Auro, since this is my first time posting) previously. I know you no longer have my slot in your townreads, but when you did, you only mentioned that Auro's vote on you was bold because it put more pressure on your slot. Was that your only reason for townreading Auro at the time, or was there more to it then that?

- Date Mike (Volxen)

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”