Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #724 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:28 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 700, Xtoxm wrote:A quick announcement that we've got everything we need, and i'm happy to continue running the game.
As confirmation, I will still be the co/backup for this game. For the sake of convenience, Xtoxm will be maintaining the majority of the thread management and should absolutely be your first point of contact if you have questions, but feel free to CC me and I will respond if I am available first.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1191 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:03 pm

Post by Jingle »

KOALAWANG
A ROUND OF KOALAWANG HAS BEGUN

Users may participate in koalawang by submitting gifs of koalas in the main game thread.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1304 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 1298, Korina wrote:@mod can you please spoil the images in 1286 for all of our sakes?
Done. As a reminder, please use the spoiler= tags with any post containing large numbers or sizes of media. Thank you.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1955 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:56 am

Post by Jingle »

The scum team has conceded the game.

Congratulations to the town of Animals UPick 2. Setup to follow.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1965 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:03 am

Post by Jingle »

Spoiler: Setup Information
In post 5, Krazy wrote:Raya36
Combined Day-Activating Day and Night Jailer-NeighborizerWelcome to Krazy's Animal upick 2!

Alternate Jingle Flavor:
Alternate Xtoxm Flavor:

You are a Black-Footed Cat, a
Town Combined Day-Activating Day and Night Jailer-Neighborizer

ACTIVE -- Combined Day-Activating Day and Night Jailer: BEFORE NOON (in the first 72 hours of each dayphase) you may target a living player in the thread. Once you choose this target, you cannot change it. At NOON in the dayphase, you will jailkeep that player for the remainder of the dayphase, roleblocking them and preventing all killing actions that target them, and this jailkeep will remain in place for the remainder of the day until the end of the NIGHT phase. This will not prevent the town's flip from resolving if the target is flipped. Additionally, you will neighborize the target, adding them to the "Underground Night [x]," but they will leave access to this neighborhood when the night phase ends. A new PT will be created with each activation of the combined jailkeep-neighborhood.

NAR Priority Ranking: Lower # = resolves earlier, i.e. 1 = resolves first, 13 = resolves last. This is ONLY to resolve NAR conflicts (i.e. Sticky Fruit Vendor vs. Rolestopper), otherwise NAR resolves according to conventional NAR standards.
Your NAR Priority Ranking is: 9

Win:
You win when the mafia has died.

Game thread here: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=86003

Confirm:
Please confirm by responding with your alignment, role name, and favorite animal gif!

Whemestar
Vengeful JanitorWelcome to Krazy's Animal upick 2!

Alternate Jingle Flavor:
Alternate Xtoxm Flavor:
You are a Lion, a
Town Vengeful Janitor

REACTIVE -- If you are flipped during the day for any reason, you may target a player with killing power. This resolves as a day action and is not strongman. You will have 24 hours to make your decision, and the timer paused until your decision is made. If no vengeful shot is submitted, you will not perform a vengeful shot. If your kill succeeds, the target will be killed *but their alignment and role will not flip publicy*. The flavor of this will show as:
Was eaten entirely

NAR Priority Ranking: Lower # = resolves earlier, i.e. 1 = resolves first, 13 = resolves last. This is ONLY to resolve NAR conflicts (i.e. Sticky Fruit Vendor vs. Rolestopper), otherwise NAR resolves according to conventional NAR standards.
Your NAR Priority Ranking is: 4

Win:

Confirm:
Please confirm by responding with your alignment, role name, and favorite animal gif!

Mad Hatter
1-Shot Combined Loyal Neighborizer-Hider, Compulsive Reactive HiderWelcome to Krazy's Animal upick 2!

Alternate Jingle Flavor:
Alternate Xtoxm Flavor:
You are a Dormouse, a
Town 1-Shot Combined Loyal Neighborizer-Hider, Compulsive Reactive Hider

ACTIVE -- 1-Shot Combined Loyal Neighborizer-Hider: One time during the game, you may target a player at night. If that player is mafia-aligned, your action will fail. If that player dies at night, and your action succeeds, you will die. If a killing action would target you at night, and your hide succeeded, the killing action will fail. If you are still alive at the start of the next day, you will both be added to the "Pocket PT."

REACTIVE: Compulsive Reactive Hider: Once your 1-shot combined loyal neighborizer-hider action has resolved, you will compulsively target your neighborized target on all subsequent nights.

Your NAR Priority Ranking is: 1

Win:

Confirm:

Rathe
Reactive DelayerWelcome to Krazy's Animal upick 2!

Alternate Jingle Flavor:
Alternate Xtoxm Flavor:

You are a Python, a
Town Reactive Delayer

REACTIVE -- When you are targeted by a night action, that player will not be able to use that night action on the subsequent night phase. This includes the factional night kill (although a different member of the scum team can use the factional night kill instead). Players will be informed that their action is delayed the next night.

Your NAR Priority Ranking is: 6

Win:

Confirm:

mastina
Announcing 1-Shot Bulletproof Day and Night BodyguardWelcome to Krazy's Animal upick 2!

Alternate Jingle Flavor:
Alternate Xtoxm Flavor:
You are a Phoenix, a
Town 1-Shot Bulletproof Day and Night Bodyguard

REACTIVE -- Announcing 1-Shot Bulletproof -- You will be reborn the first time you are targeted with a killing action. When you are reborn, the mod will announce in thread:
A PLUME OF FLAMES APPEARS ON THE HORIZON
The mod will also link the following song:

*This will occur if you are targeted by a killing action, day or night, regardless of whether it targets you directly or targets your bodyguard target. Although you have "announcing" in your role name, you will not announce to targets that you target with your bodyguard action that you are bodyguarding them.

Your NAR Priority Ranking is: 7

ACTIVE: Day and Night Bodyguard: You may target a player at night. If that player is targeted with a killing action, you will receive the killing action instead. This protection will persist through the entire following dayphase, and cannot be changed during daybreak.

Win:

Confirm:

Alisae jjh hydra / Superb Subtlety
Informed Reactive MessengerWelcome to Krazy's Animal upick 2!

Alternate Jingle Flavor:
Alternate Xtoxm Flavor:
You are a Snek, a
Town Informed Reactive Messenger

INFORMED -- You are informed there are no badgers in the game. This informed status information will be redacted from your flip.

REACTIVE -- Reactive Messenger: Anyone who targets you, during the day or night, will receive the following youtube video:

Your NAR Priority Ranking is: 11

Win:

Confirm:

PenguinPower
Inexperience Challenged Post RestricterWelcome to Krazy's Animal upick 2!

Alternate Jingle Flavor:
Alternate Xtoxm Flavor:

You are a Jackass Penguin, a
Town Inexperience Challenged Post Restricter

PASSIVE -- Inexperience Challenged -- You have a notes PT that will functionally act as a neighborhood as far as PT cops go. (Traffic Analyst will still show no living players). If you were already informed of the role and alignment of all players in the Road to Rome, then you will continue to be informed of the role and alignment of all players in the Road to Rome. Here is the PT: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=86019

ACTIVE -- Post Restricter: During the day, you may ask players to define a key concept, noted below. If a player shows a sign they are defining the concept (sarcastically or not), you can quote their definition into your Inexperience Challenged PT. If the mod agrees that that is in fact a definition of the concept, you may target that player at night. You may target a maximum of one target at night. The following dayphase, they will have the following post restriction: You must say "PenguinPower is the greatest listmod on MafiaScum" in your first post of the day, or you will gain both the ascetic and macho modifiers for the remainder of the day and the night phase. This asceticization will bypass any other protective actions that may have already been targetting the player, the macho will bypass the bulletproof status. This is a normal night action (although gated to the definitions mentioned above) and can be roleblocked. They will be informed of the consequences of breaking their post restriction. POST RESTRICTION -- If you at any point during the dayphase mention your request for definitions pertains to mechanics or night actions, then your action will fail regardless of whether the definition is asserted. If asked to hardclaim, you can claim "Inexperience Challenged" but not Post Restricter without losing your night action, but you CAN say you have a post restriction pertaining to your fullclaim. If asked if you targeted someone at night or if you gave them a post restriction, you can say, "you may very well think that, I couldn't possibly comment." (You can full claim in truth if you are okay having your action blocked, it will not result in modkill).
Key terms to define:
Day 1: Flip
Day 2: Crumb
Day 3: Godfather
Day 4: Vigilante
Day 5: Vanilla
Day 6: IC

Your NAR Priority Ranking is: 12

Win:

Confirm:

Korina
CoronerWelcome to Krazy's Animal upick 2!

Alternate Jingle Flavor:
Alternate Xtoxm Flavor:
You are a Dog, a
Town Coroner

ACTIVE -- Coroner -- You may target a dead player at night to learn their rolecard.

Your NAR Priority Ranking is: 13

Win:

Confirm:

April Ludgate
Ninja VisitorWelcome to Krazy's Animal upick 2!

Alternate Jingle Flavor:
Alternate Xtoxm Flavor:
You are a Dragonfly, a
Town Ninja Visitor

Passive -- Ninja -- Investigative roles will return results on you as if you had not targeted anyone.

ACTIVE -- Visitor -- You can target a player at night.

Your NAR Priority Ranking is: 10

Win:

Confirm:

Noraabear
GodfatherWelcome to Krazy's Animal upick 2!

Alternate Jingle Flavor:
Alternate Xtoxm Flavor:
You are a Snow Leopard, a
Town Godfather

Passive -- Godfather -- you will show as aligned with the town to alignment cops.

Your NAR Priority Ranking is: 2

Win:

Confirm:

Day 2 Afternoon SniperWelcome to Krazy's Animal upick 2!

Alternate Jingle Flavor:
Alternate Xtoxm Flavor:
You are a border collie, a
Mafia Day 2 Afternoon Sniper

ACTIVE -- Day 2 Afternoon Sniper -- On Day 2, in the AFTERNOON phase (after the first 72 hours), you may target a player with a killing action. If that player dies, they will show as being killed with
blown away by a high caliber rifle

ACTIVE: Factional kill -- Your mafia faction has a kill at night. If you perform this kill, the flavor will be
loved to death

Your NAR Priority Ranking is: 5

Win:
You win when when your faction has reached equal or greater numbers as the town, regardless of if the town still has killing power available.

Mafia PT here: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=86013

Confirm:

Rolecard CopWelcome to Krazy's Animal upick 2!

Alternate Jingle Flavor:
Alternate Xtoxm Flavor:

You are a robin, a
Mafia Rolecard Cop

ACTIVE -- Rolecard Cop -- You may target a player at night. If your action resolves, and you are still alive, the full rolecard of your target will be posted into the mafia PT.

ACTIVE: Factional kill -- Your mafia faction has a kill at night. If you perform this kill, the flavor will be
killed by eardrum explosion

Your NAR Priority Ranking is: 8

Win:
You win when when your faction has reached equal or greater numbers as the town, regardless of if the town still has killing power available.

Confirm:

Koalawang HostWelcome to Krazy's Animal upick 2!

Alternate Jingle Flavor:
Alternate Xtoxm Flavor:

You are a koala, a
Mafia Koalawang Host

ACTIVE -- Koalawang Host. During each morning (the first 72 hours of the dayphase), you may declare in thread,
LET'S PLAY KOALAWANG!
. This is not a strongman ability. The mod will then announce that a round of Koalawang has begun, and that users may participate in koalawang by submitting gifs of koalas in the main thread. You will then have three actions:
-Declare,
That's Koalawang!
Once this is declared in thread while quoting a gif, the contest will cease. The mod will declare that gif is the winner of Koalawang. Nothing else will happen.
-Ask,
Are you even trying?
The first time this is declared in thread, while quoting the gif in question, you will target the player with a day-voyeur action, which will reveal the types of all day-actions that target the player until the end of the dayphase. This is a targeted action and will fail on ascetic/commuter/if you are roleblocked, etc.
-Declare,
That's no Koalawang!
The first time this is declared in thread, while quoting the gif in question, you will get a temporary PT with the player in question, lasting until the end of the dayphase. This PT will be called "Koalawang #" with the # indicating the dayphase. This is a targeted action and will fail on ascetic/commuter/if you are roleblocked, etc. Declaring no koalawang after the first instance will have no additional effect.

gently nibbled to death

Your NAR Priority Ranking is: 3

Win:

Confirm:

Unfortunately, it is impossible to link the setup review as Krazy has sole ownership of that PT. If you have questions about design philosophy, I'm happy to try to answer them.

We set out with a stated goal that the setup not be finished before D3, and we succeeded in that goal.
Last edited by Jingle on Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1967 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:03 am

Post by Jingle »

I’ll fix the spoilers later.
Last edited by Jingle on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1983 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:18 am

Post by Jingle »

BM’s role was intended to be fully claimable, and to look town given the two rolecop millers in the game.

Wheme’s vengejanitor was the only use of the coroner.

Power level for the roles was in order, top to bottom.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1984 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:19 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 1981, jjh927 wrote:Honestly, you tried too hard to kill me
They actually shot mastina directly night 1.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2026 (isolation #9) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:02 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 1992, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1989, jjh927 wrote:Nah, rolecop doesn't take anyone out of the POE
lol of course it does.

if i target Rathe, I have to confirm the player is town. :lol:
Not really. You confirm that Rathe makes anyone who targets him unable to act the next day. There's no particular reason that can't be a scum role.

I disagree that a town rolecop doesn't have a reason to target jj there, too, because no one else was being particularly squirrelly about their roles and there's always a chance knowing his role let you help with whatever gambit he was running.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2029 (isolation #10) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 1969, Alisae wrote:xtoxm and jingle were poggers
i woulda been fine if they just abandoned the game and its probably what I would have done but I'm also lazy complacent and bad at modding so they did a good job
Pfffft. Xtom did 99% of the work. I'm just here for that sick credit.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2031 (isolation #11) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by Jingle »

Yeah, scum lost this game because their tentpole went down on D1 -> the 1-shot cop getting a guilty N1 -> one of the neutral utility roles gambiting into a guilty D3.

Without all three of those it was an intensely hard uphill battle but still theoretically winnable if you managed to off Raya pretty early.

I don't think the scum team played poorly, persay (with the exception of fuzzy not claiming I think you guys actually played a pretty solid game) but especially with role madness there's a big chance that the perfect storm of actions just flattens a team, and it didn't help that you lacked the motivation and synergy to weather that storm.

I will say I was super impressed by jj turning what was a largely useless role into a mechanical guilty.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2035 (isolation #12) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by Jingle »

SS was JJ/Ali
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2046 (isolation #13) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:38 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 2044, Noraa wrote:wait you were scum?
Goddammit, Noraa. Don't ever change.

The scum team was Smoke and Mirrors, Fuzzy, and Battlemage.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2055 (isolation #14) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:22 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 2049, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Also Jingle is banned indefinitely from my games......You know what you did
Fuzzy has been turned into a Laser-Headed Shark in the postgame. He still loses though.

There, are you happy now?
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2068 (isolation #15) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:38 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 2057, Noraa wrote:I would like my flavor pictures redone too. I think they aren't fluffy enough.
You already actually got a picture of the animal from me. Just be glad I couldn't think of a cheeky alternative to a leopard.

Raya's was pretty close to being a picture of an Ethiopian drug bush and mastina got a picture of Arizona.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2071 (isolation #16) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:43 pm

Post by Jingle »

You asked for it. Your new flavor is this:

This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2074 (isolation #17) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:51 pm

Post by Jingle »

Only on the inside. Particularly the heart, liver, bum leg, thyroid, GI tract and sciatic nerve.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2075 (isolation #18) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:53 pm

Post by Jingle »

Get off my lawn!
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2112 (isolation #19) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:22 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 2106, WhemeStar wrote:Is mafia pt released yet?
It was requested that we keep it redacted.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2114 (isolation #20) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:33 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 2088, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1931, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1929, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i was tilted so hard by him not listening to me on the roleclaim that I was mentally checked out lol
i think even nancy would say we were slightly unlucky at how badly this went :mrgreen:
Our role was problematic. We had to judge a contest, declare an actual winner but had no real prizes. Big freaking shocker, we got checked.
Your role was intended to be a confirmable nothing role, just like penguins or ss’s. You could theoretically have caught rayas action with the voyeur, but the main point of it was to be a public role that you could use to have fun while not dramatically shifting the power of the team.

Basically, you randed ‘least powerful scum’ and the scum team was already stacked.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2147 (isolation #21) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 2124, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:What were we supposed to do about the prizes though? That’s the main reason people began to doubt us.
What I would've done?

Said that it was a side event thing that could net me the use of pretty meh abilities but had no real value to participation past letting people be a potential target for those abilities.

What were you supposed to do?

Whatever you wanted to do. You used your role to a surprising amount of success making people fall over themselves to post a bunch of filler early D1, to the point where deadline rolled around and there hadn't really been a real wagon except on mastina.

From a setup perspective, though, your role is 100% one that could have gone to town with 0 tweaks. It wasn't an inherently towny claim, but it was never intended to be. If a mod only gives scum town looking claims all of the millers and ninja visitors and "YOU HAVE TO COMPLIMENT ME DAMMIT" and Koalawang roles will always be town roles, which is just as bad as having no town looking scum roles in the first place.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2148 (isolation #22) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:01 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 2144, Noraa wrote:Guys don't fite! No one plays a perfect game and there will ALWAYS be things you can do better in every game. Nothing is ever one person's fault. Either blame everyone or blame no one and then all will be peaceful
^Goodposting

Now's the time to sit back, relax, and let go of the stress of the game. Also, post koala gifs.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2153 (isolation #23) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:34 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 2149, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:My point is we should have at least got either viable prize suggestions or at preferably prizes that could be verified. People began suspecting me when I refused to move my vote off of Korina to test it for example.
You did have a viable verifiable prize though. The neighborize.

You could also have chosen to say that the tangible results of koalawang were limited shot in nature (they were) and you had chosen to holster them for now (you did) because you thought they might be more useful in the future. Hell, I bet you dollars to donuts that saying those exact words would have solidified a townread from mastina and completely satisfied both ali and jj's setup spec, because generally nothing is more believable as a fakeclaim than outright saying the truth is.

I think the issue you faced was knowing you WERE scum and letting that scare you into thinking you needed a super elaborate ploy, when nine times out of ten the safer route is to just relax into the truth.

There's no such thing as a red role PM, only masons with a nightkill :P
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2154 (isolation #24) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:35 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 2151, Noraa wrote:I want the fluffy koala not some random jingle flavor .......
I didn't give a fluffy koala flavor, SM got a picture of a drop bear. :P
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2161 (isolation #25) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:10 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 2158, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I just want to clarify. I would never have seriously considered killing Mastina, had she not claimed an important role and been spewed town by literally being the counterwagon to scum. And she was also hard tr two slots who were suspicious of me. So all of that made her a triple threat basically. Remove anyone of the three and I probably would have targeted elsewhere.
I'm unable to make the value call of whether I would have killed mastina there, but I don't think it was a bad kill based on what you knew. Mastina was softclaiming being strong power and you didn't have the experience with her to know that she was basically hard claiming BG, so she was a decent enough shot, especially given that SS was pretty much guaranteed to be protected at that point. I'm not sure I would have considered Noraa given she was claimed as neg utility and pretty checked out, but I also don't have the personal fear of her you do, BM.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2174 (isolation #26) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:53 pm

Post by Jingle »

It would have activated the bp unless the bp had been used already.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2179 (isolation #27) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:46 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 2177, jjh927 wrote:Statistically, players are more likely to be town than scum
Anecdotally, players are less likely to be the mod.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2181 (isolation #28) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:48 am

Post by Jingle »

That number is low. I have more than 30 accounts.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2184 (isolation #29) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:40 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 2183, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:The odds of one out of 30 of Jingle’s accounts being the mod of a particular game, is statistically less likely than one of those accounts randing scum, which is statistically less likely than town, which is statistically less likely than even being in the actual game.
Actually, I think it's Not Related to Game > Reviewer > Mod > Town > Scum. I'm not going to bother checking, but I had a pretty long scum run and I mod more often than play nowadays.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2188 (isolation #30) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:38 pm

Post by Jingle »

Oh, right. I meant to blank the Discord link and release it when you specified that. Gimme a minute.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2189 (isolation #31) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:43 pm

Post by Jingle »

viewtopic.php?f=90&t=86013&start=50

Scum PT, such as it is.
This is a Parachute.