They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Pronoun: They

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by Korina »

yoink
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:02 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 1992, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1989, jjh927 wrote:Nah, rolecop doesn't take anyone out of the POE
lol of course it does.

if i target Rathe, I have to confirm the player is town. :lol:
Not really. You confirm that Rathe makes anyone who targets him unable to act the next day. There's no particular reason that can't be a scum role.

I disagree that a town rolecop doesn't have a reason to target jj there, too, because no one else was being particularly squirrelly about their roles and there's always a chance knowing his role let you help with whatever gambit he was running.
This is a Parachute.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Oh yeah, a town rolecop could definitely have targeted me

Just, he'd have to have actually targeted me with a rolecop ability for that
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:07 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In the situation we were in, if BM had hinted in some way that he knew about my gambit I'd have waited for someone else to claim the badgers rather than trying to force BM to claim immediately, since a rolecop that was either town or scum would have no reason to mention the badgers if they targeted me

However, I would definitely need an explanation as to why I was targeted if that happened when it came to that part of massclaim
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 1969, Alisae wrote:xtoxm and jingle were poggers
i woulda been fine if they just abandoned the game and its probably what I would have done but I'm also lazy complacent and bad at modding so they did a good job
Pfffft. Xtom did 99% of the work. I'm just here for that sick credit.
This is a Parachute.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by jjh927 »

You and Alisae should start a club
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by Jingle »

Yeah, scum lost this game because their tentpole went down on D1 -> the 1-shot cop getting a guilty N1 -> one of the neutral utility roles gambiting into a guilty D3.

Without all three of those it was an intensely hard uphill battle but still theoretically winnable if you managed to off Raya pretty early.

I don't think the scum team played poorly, persay (with the exception of fuzzy not claiming I think you guys actually played a pretty solid game) but especially with role madness there's a big chance that the perfect storm of actions just flattens a team, and it didn't help that you lacked the motivation and synergy to weather that storm.

I will say I was super impressed by jj turning what was a largely useless role into a mechanical guilty.
This is a Parachute.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:24 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1997, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1995, Noraabear wrote:
In post 1980, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:you know what noraa says about certainty ! :3
you suck
you are the best! :3
>.< fine I forgive you
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1999, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:And this is why Nora has earned her place on my "To be feared" list.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I worked hard to get there!
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 2003, jjh927 wrote:Well, if you only tried to kill me once I guess that actually helps the statistics along a little
who were u???
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by Jingle »

SS was JJ/Ali
This is a Parachute.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Was it though?
<(") | (")>
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by Noraa »

Oh so it was the the pimple on the human Alisae's face and Alisae. Gotchu gotchu.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Korina-
I don't ever intend to attack anyone as a person and honestly I don't recall doing so on this site

It's all about how you play
And in terms of your play, I feel that you make assumptions and double down on them when those assumptions are called out, and I just can't respect that kind of play.

You need logic to appeal to me properly, and it needs to have a good basis and logical progression. For that, you need a good handle on both the specific game and the game in general, otherwise the logic doesn't check out.

That being said, I don't mind when people make points that are pretty much lacking the logical layer- that is, when they don't really attempt it, and they are just trying to reach the correct conclusions without too much thought in the inbetween steps. I think a lot of that comes from gut when people do that, and I can respect that to some extent. I think, as an example, that that's the way a lot of Wheme's reads went this game. While it's nicer if we can get the full logical path written out, I can't always do that myself so it would be unreasonable to expect everyone to always expand on these things. I have no issue with gut and use it a lot myself since I see a great deal of value in the human subconscious.

The thing that can frustrate me a bit is when people attempt to make points in the logical style which are just total misconceptions, which are very frequently mechanical in nature. So, an argument with a basis that is easily verifiable as false, or one which makes a questionable leap, or even a combination of both of those factors. When people do this I can either correct them or ignore them. Usually if someone doesn't respond too well to me correcting them, I'll ignore them, because that's where it becomes impossible for me to work with someone. If someone is using logic that is provably false, and refusing to reevaluate when I do the legwork to offer that proof, then I lose any reason to attempt to convince that person. I also have no reason to listen to an argument that is provably false, so we lose any reason to cooperate whatsoever.

I feel like you're often pretty confident on things that I quickly identify as verifiable inaccuracies, and when I've confronted you with them you double down and/or get frustrated with me, which is why we can't work together.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:37 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 2037, Noraa wrote:Oh so it was the the pimple on the human Alisae's face and Alisae. Gotchu gotchu.
I just want to make it clear that Alisae made 2 posts and they were these:
In post 135, Superb Subtlety wrote:i forgot i in'd into this game and almost forgot to post in it
In post 136, Superb Subtlety wrote:i am going to continue to ignore the game goodbye
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:39 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 2039, jjh927 wrote:
In post 2037, Noraa wrote:Oh so it was the the pimple on the human Alisae's face and Alisae. Gotchu gotchu.
I just want to make it clear that Alisae made 2 posts and they were these:
In post 135, Superb Subtlety wrote:i forgot i in'd into this game and almost forgot to post in it
In post 136, Superb Subtlety wrote:i am going to continue to ignore the game goodbye
its a joke haha. I call all of Alisae's hydras that because when Norwee said that in some game, I found it hilarious.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 2031, Jingle wrote:Yeah, scum lost this game because their tentpole went down on D1 -> the 1-shot cop getting a guilty N1 -> one of the neutral utility roles gambiting into a guilty D3.

Without all three of those it was an intensely hard uphill battle but still theoretically winnable if you managed to off Raya pretty early.

I don't think the scum team played poorly, persay (with the exception of fuzzy not claiming I think you guys actually played a pretty solid game) but especially with role madness there's a big chance that the perfect storm of actions just flattens a team, and it didn't help that you lacked the motivation and synergy to weather that storm.

I will say I was super impressed by jj turning what was a largely useless role into a mechanical guilty.
I would probably have had to rethink the claim for the gambit somehow if you or someone of similar mechanical skill was in the game because lol randomised roles
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by Noraa »

Subject: PookyTheMagicalBear v Flavor Leaf (Game Over)
NorwegianboyEE wrote:Our hydra was the one where i was the pimple located on the cheek of the human Alisae doing all of the talking.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Although tbh my fakeclaim was pretty cool and I feel the nature of the randomness would actually have been passable
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by Noraa »

wait you were scum?
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:14 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

What?
<(") | (")>
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:38 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 2044, Noraa wrote:wait you were scum?
Goddammit, Noraa. Don't ever change.

The scum team was Smoke and Mirrors, Fuzzy, and Battlemage.
This is a Parachute.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:40 pm

Post by jjh927 »

No, I fakeclaimed as town. It was part of the play that guiltied BM, the third scum

Ngl if you're still incorrectly reading people in the post game you should really have a look at the assumptions you're making and why you are making them
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:56 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

noraa is the best
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

BM- I actually did say Reya was a neighborizer on Discord. Guess you were not paying attention.

JJ- I was not be scummy as much as being baity. I tend to be LB the first few days in a game but not so much as scum. I was having an off game.\\You were being hypocritical in how you targeting me as you were doing the same thing. Not saying that was bad or good
just mentioning it. I was hoping that I could convince town you were scum reading for bad reasons which you kind of were but it didn't work. All fair in love, war and mafia :)
BTw I have no ill feeling toward you game wise. I was kinda steamed you got me killed for bad reasons but its all good.

that brings me to my ban...I wil reconsider my ban on you and Alisea . I do not have any def answers for that as well.

I did not claim vig bc I thought I would be able to ride out the ss/wheme wagon on me. I overestimated the Mastina wagon. I also wanted to give myself option which claiming would limit.

Reya- I had a faint idea that you were not being totally upfront with me. I though maybe a cop but a jailer seem like a possibility as well.

Also Mastina was Mastina this game. Even if I was town I would of been hestitent to scum read her. Always like playing with her in a game

Also Jingle is banned indefinitely from my games......You know what you did :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks to the Xtom for steeping up when Krazy went missing/
Also thanks to Krazy for such an awesome game.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”