Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:53 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1948, Raya36 wrote:Just glad that I had enough doubt of Fuzzy to keep the jailer part a secret
it wouldnt have mattered - fuzzy never told us about being neighbourised lol
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:54 am

Post by Raya36 »

Really? Why?
Did you not have daytalk?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:55 am

Post by Raya36 »

That wouldn't have mattered actually. Ignore the daytalk part
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:55 am

Post by Raya36 »

Fuzzy why??
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:56 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1951, Raya36 wrote:Really? Why?
Did you not have daytalk?
no idea, we only found out when you claimed it. lol
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:56 am

Post by Jingle »

The scum team has conceded the game.

Congratulations to the town of Animals UPick 2. Setup to follow.
This is a Parachute.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:57 am

Post by Battle Mage »

it might've been ok, you were towards the top of the 'to kill' list because everyone conftown was locktowning you :lol:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:59 am

Post by Raya36 »

Yeah I figured I'd be close to the top and I intended to keep a lower profile this day to avoid being killed but I ended up preferring playing :lol:
I suck at being quieter when I don't want to
Noraabear
Noraabear
Goon
Noraabear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:01 am

Post by Noraabear »

In post 1955, Jingle wrote:
The scum team has conceded the game.

Congratulations to the town of Animals UPick 2. Setup to follow.
yay we won and I literally did nothing to help.
I thought air was free ... until I bought a bag of
air
chips
Noraabear
Noraabear
Goon
Noraabear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:01 am

Post by Noraabear »

Oh it was raya? I KNEW IT OMG
air
chips
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:01 am

Post by Alisae »

ok but noraa i carried this win was all me
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:01 am

Post by Alisae »

no it was BM BM conceded
GTKAS
| here.
Noraabear
Noraabear
Goon
Noraabear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:02 am

Post by Noraabear »

wait who was the last scum?
air
chips
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:02 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 1898, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:thanks to Xtox for stepping in!

this setup was very beautiful and nice :]
In post 1901, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1898, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:thanks to Xtox for stepping in!

this setup was very beautiful and nice :]
very much this. thanks for picking it up!
Thanks for the kind messages! Happy to do it.
Jingle deserves just as much praise for sticking it out with me and helping me with many questions regarding the setup.
Congrats to town. SS managing to catch scum with a near useless role was very well played.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Noraabear
Noraabear
Goon
Noraabear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:02 am

Post by Noraabear »

In post 1961, Alisae wrote:no it was BM BM conceded
ah I always SR him so I shall not take credit for that.
air
chips
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:03 am

Post by Jingle »

Spoiler: Setup Information
In post 5, Krazy wrote:Raya36
Combined Day-Activating Day and Night Jailer-NeighborizerWelcome to Krazy's Animal upick 2!

Alternate Jingle Flavor:
Alternate Xtoxm Flavor:

You are a Black-Footed Cat, a
Town Combined Day-Activating Day and Night Jailer-Neighborizer

ACTIVE -- Combined Day-Activating Day and Night Jailer: BEFORE NOON (in the first 72 hours of each dayphase) you may target a living player in the thread. Once you choose this target, you cannot change it. At NOON in the dayphase, you will jailkeep that player for the remainder of the dayphase, roleblocking them and preventing all killing actions that target them, and this jailkeep will remain in place for the remainder of the day until the end of the NIGHT phase. This will not prevent the town's flip from resolving if the target is flipped. Additionally, you will neighborize the target, adding them to the "Underground Night [x]," but they will leave access to this neighborhood when the night phase ends. A new PT will be created with each activation of the combined jailkeep-neighborhood.

NAR Priority Ranking: Lower # = resolves earlier, i.e. 1 = resolves first, 13 = resolves last. This is ONLY to resolve NAR conflicts (i.e. Sticky Fruit Vendor vs. Rolestopper), otherwise NAR resolves according to conventional NAR standards.
Your NAR Priority Ranking is: 9

Win:
You win when the mafia has died.

Game thread here: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=86003

Confirm:
Please confirm by responding with your alignment, role name, and favorite animal gif!

Whemestar
Vengeful JanitorWelcome to Krazy's Animal upick 2!

Alternate Jingle Flavor:
Alternate Xtoxm Flavor:
You are a Lion, a
Town Vengeful Janitor

REACTIVE -- If you are flipped during the day for any reason, you may target a player with killing power. This resolves as a day action and is not strongman. You will have 24 hours to make your decision, and the timer paused until your decision is made. If no vengeful shot is submitted, you will not perform a vengeful shot. If your kill succeeds, the target will be killed *but their alignment and role will not flip publicy*. The flavor of this will show as:
Was eaten entirely

NAR Priority Ranking: Lower # = resolves earlier, i.e. 1 = resolves first, 13 = resolves last. This is ONLY to resolve NAR conflicts (i.e. Sticky Fruit Vendor vs. Rolestopper), otherwise NAR resolves according to conventional NAR standards.
Your NAR Priority Ranking is: 4

Win:

Confirm:
Please confirm by responding with your alignment, role name, and favorite animal gif!

Mad Hatter
1-Shot Combined Loyal Neighborizer-Hider, Compulsive Reactive HiderWelcome to Krazy's Animal upick 2!

Alternate Jingle Flavor:
Alternate Xtoxm Flavor:
You are a Dormouse, a
Town 1-Shot Combined Loyal Neighborizer-Hider, Compulsive Reactive Hider

ACTIVE -- 1-Shot Combined Loyal Neighborizer-Hider: One time during the game, you may target a player at night. If that player is mafia-aligned, your action will fail. If that player dies at night, and your action succeeds, you will die. If a killing action would target you at night, and your hide succeeded, the killing action will fail. If you are still alive at the start of the next day, you will both be added to the "Pocket PT."

REACTIVE: Compulsive Reactive Hider: Once your 1-shot combined loyal neighborizer-hider action has resolved, you will compulsively target your neighborized target on all subsequent nights.

Your NAR Priority Ranking is: 1

Win:

Confirm:

Rathe
Reactive DelayerWelcome to Krazy's Animal upick 2!

Alternate Jingle Flavor:
Alternate Xtoxm Flavor:

You are a Python, a
Town Reactive Delayer

REACTIVE -- When you are targeted by a night action, that player will not be able to use that night action on the subsequent night phase. This includes the factional night kill (although a different member of the scum team can use the factional night kill instead). Players will be informed that their action is delayed the next night.

Your NAR Priority Ranking is: 6

Win:

Confirm:

mastina
Announcing 1-Shot Bulletproof Day and Night BodyguardWelcome to Krazy's Animal upick 2!

Alternate Jingle Flavor:
Alternate Xtoxm Flavor:
You are a Phoenix, a
Town 1-Shot Bulletproof Day and Night Bodyguard

REACTIVE -- Announcing 1-Shot Bulletproof -- You will be reborn the first time you are targeted with a killing action. When you are reborn, the mod will announce in thread:
A PLUME OF FLAMES APPEARS ON THE HORIZON
The mod will also link the following song:

*This will occur if you are targeted by a killing action, day or night, regardless of whether it targets you directly or targets your bodyguard target. Although you have "announcing" in your role name, you will not announce to targets that you target with your bodyguard action that you are bodyguarding them.

Your NAR Priority Ranking is: 7

ACTIVE: Day and Night Bodyguard: You may target a player at night. If that player is targeted with a killing action, you will receive the killing action instead. This protection will persist through the entire following dayphase, and cannot be changed during daybreak.

Win:

Confirm:

Alisae jjh hydra / Superb Subtlety
Informed Reactive MessengerWelcome to Krazy's Animal upick 2!

Alternate Jingle Flavor:
Alternate Xtoxm Flavor:
You are a Snek, a
Town Informed Reactive Messenger

INFORMED -- You are informed there are no badgers in the game. This informed status information will be redacted from your flip.

REACTIVE -- Reactive Messenger: Anyone who targets you, during the day or night, will receive the following youtube video:

Your NAR Priority Ranking is: 11

Win:

Confirm:

PenguinPower
Inexperience Challenged Post RestricterWelcome to Krazy's Animal upick 2!

Alternate Jingle Flavor:
Alternate Xtoxm Flavor:

You are a Jackass Penguin, a
Town Inexperience Challenged Post Restricter

PASSIVE -- Inexperience Challenged -- You have a notes PT that will functionally act as a neighborhood as far as PT cops go. (Traffic Analyst will still show no living players). If you were already informed of the role and alignment of all players in the Road to Rome, then you will continue to be informed of the role and alignment of all players in the Road to Rome. Here is the PT: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=86019

ACTIVE -- Post Restricter: During the day, you may ask players to define a key concept, noted below. If a player shows a sign they are defining the concept (sarcastically or not), you can quote their definition into your Inexperience Challenged PT. If the mod agrees that that is in fact a definition of the concept, you may target that player at night. You may target a maximum of one target at night. The following dayphase, they will have the following post restriction: You must say "PenguinPower is the greatest listmod on MafiaScum" in your first post of the day, or you will gain both the ascetic and macho modifiers for the remainder of the day and the night phase. This asceticization will bypass any other protective actions that may have already been targetting the player, the macho will bypass the bulletproof status. This is a normal night action (although gated to the definitions mentioned above) and can be roleblocked. They will be informed of the consequences of breaking their post restriction. POST RESTRICTION -- If you at any point during the dayphase mention your request for definitions pertains to mechanics or night actions, then your action will fail regardless of whether the definition is asserted. If asked to hardclaim, you can claim "Inexperience Challenged" but not Post Restricter without losing your night action, but you CAN say you have a post restriction pertaining to your fullclaim. If asked if you targeted someone at night or if you gave them a post restriction, you can say, "you may very well think that, I couldn't possibly comment." (You can full claim in truth if you are okay having your action blocked, it will not result in modkill).
Key terms to define:
Day 1: Flip
Day 2: Crumb
Day 3: Godfather
Day 4: Vigilante
Day 5: Vanilla
Day 6: IC

Your NAR Priority Ranking is: 12

Win:

Confirm:

Korina
CoronerWelcome to Krazy's Animal upick 2!

Alternate Jingle Flavor:
Alternate Xtoxm Flavor:
You are a Dog, a
Town Coroner

ACTIVE -- Coroner -- You may target a dead player at night to learn their rolecard.

Your NAR Priority Ranking is: 13

Win:

Confirm:

April Ludgate
Ninja VisitorWelcome to Krazy's Animal upick 2!

Alternate Jingle Flavor:
Alternate Xtoxm Flavor:
You are a Dragonfly, a
Town Ninja Visitor

Passive -- Ninja -- Investigative roles will return results on you as if you had not targeted anyone.

ACTIVE -- Visitor -- You can target a player at night.

Your NAR Priority Ranking is: 10

Win:

Confirm:

Noraabear
GodfatherWelcome to Krazy's Animal upick 2!

Alternate Jingle Flavor:
Alternate Xtoxm Flavor:
You are a Snow Leopard, a
Town Godfather

Passive -- Godfather -- you will show as aligned with the town to alignment cops.

Your NAR Priority Ranking is: 2

Win:

Confirm:

Day 2 Afternoon SniperWelcome to Krazy's Animal upick 2!

Alternate Jingle Flavor:
Alternate Xtoxm Flavor:
You are a border collie, a
Mafia Day 2 Afternoon Sniper

ACTIVE -- Day 2 Afternoon Sniper -- On Day 2, in the AFTERNOON phase (after the first 72 hours), you may target a player with a killing action. If that player dies, they will show as being killed with
blown away by a high caliber rifle

ACTIVE: Factional kill -- Your mafia faction has a kill at night. If you perform this kill, the flavor will be
loved to death

Your NAR Priority Ranking is: 5

Win:
You win when when your faction has reached equal or greater numbers as the town, regardless of if the town still has killing power available.

Mafia PT here: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=86013

Confirm:

Rolecard CopWelcome to Krazy's Animal upick 2!

Alternate Jingle Flavor:
Alternate Xtoxm Flavor:

You are a robin, a
Mafia Rolecard Cop

ACTIVE -- Rolecard Cop -- You may target a player at night. If your action resolves, and you are still alive, the full rolecard of your target will be posted into the mafia PT.

ACTIVE: Factional kill -- Your mafia faction has a kill at night. If you perform this kill, the flavor will be
killed by eardrum explosion

Your NAR Priority Ranking is: 8

Win:
You win when when your faction has reached equal or greater numbers as the town, regardless of if the town still has killing power available.

Confirm:

Koalawang HostWelcome to Krazy's Animal upick 2!

Alternate Jingle Flavor:
Alternate Xtoxm Flavor:

You are a koala, a
Mafia Koalawang Host

ACTIVE -- Koalawang Host. During each morning (the first 72 hours of the dayphase), you may declare in thread,
LET'S PLAY KOALAWANG!
. This is not a strongman ability. The mod will then announce that a round of Koalawang has begun, and that users may participate in koalawang by submitting gifs of koalas in the main thread. You will then have three actions:
-Declare,
That's Koalawang!
Once this is declared in thread while quoting a gif, the contest will cease. The mod will declare that gif is the winner of Koalawang. Nothing else will happen.
-Ask,
Are you even trying?
The first time this is declared in thread, while quoting the gif in question, you will target the player with a day-voyeur action, which will reveal the types of all day-actions that target the player until the end of the dayphase. This is a targeted action and will fail on ascetic/commuter/if you are roleblocked, etc.
-Declare,
That's no Koalawang!
The first time this is declared in thread, while quoting the gif in question, you will get a temporary PT with the player in question, lasting until the end of the dayphase. This PT will be called "Koalawang #" with the # indicating the dayphase. This is a targeted action and will fail on ascetic/commuter/if you are roleblocked, etc. Declaring no koalawang after the first instance will have no additional effect.

gently nibbled to death

Your NAR Priority Ranking is: 3

Win:

Confirm:

Unfortunately, it is impossible to link the setup review as Krazy has sole ownership of that PT. If you have questions about design philosophy, I'm happy to try to answer them.

We set out with a stated goal that the setup not be finished before D3, and we succeeded in that goal.
Last edited by Jingle on Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is a Parachute.
Noraabear
Noraabear
Goon
Noraabear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:03 am

Post by Noraabear »

Thanks for modding. I would've liked to have a hydra buddy and I understand mod not letting me but my low activity I knew was gonna happen which was why I even asked for the hydra to rep in.
air
chips
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:03 am

Post by Jingle »

I’ll fix the spoilers later.
Last edited by Jingle on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is a Parachute.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:03 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1959, Noraabear wrote:Oh it was raya? I KNEW IT OMG
In post 1962, Noraabear wrote:wait who was the last scum?
LOL
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:05 am

Post by Alisae »

xtoxm and jingle were poggers
i woulda been fine if they just abandoned the game and its probably what I would have done but I'm also lazy complacent and bad at modding so they did a good job
GTKAS
| here.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:05 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1964, Noraabear wrote:
in fact it's the only game ever you havent SRed me, and I think the only game ever we've both survived more than 1 day-night phase. which is a mutual win! :D
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:07 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1959, Noraabear wrote:Oh it was raya? I KNEW IT OMG
That was referring to not getting night killed since I was a jailer with 1 scum left alive
Noraabear
Noraabear
Goon
Noraabear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:07 am

Post by Noraabear »

In post 1970, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1964, Noraabear wrote:
in fact it's the only game ever you havent SRed me, and I think the only game ever we've both survived more than 1 day-night phase. which is a mutual win! :D
Well ... lol after killing you day one like 5 times in a row, I feel a bit bad too lol :lol:
air
chips
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:09 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

noraa you have no idea how scared BM was of you the entire game lol
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:10 am

Post by Battle Mage »

lol not scared - justifiably cautious! :lol:

nancy and mastina...now xD