PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2951 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:44 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

I think we might be focusing on the wrong things but it's so much fun.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2952 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:47 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2868, Luca Blight wrote:My theory was that Day mentioned a crumb in the scum pt and Norwee forgot it wasn’t mentioned in the game

I do think Norwee/Day makes sense regardless
I think you're wrong here, but i'm open to hear your reasoning

Wrt day though i don't think it count as a crumb but that not's the point - scum!day has little reason to fakeclaim that role so it's probably true. Maybe scum!day makes up the disloyal part, but everything else is very likely part of his true role

I don't think this is scum!day though and norwee is still town to me, tell me why i am wrong
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2953 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:57 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2897, Chara wrote: if Mena is scum then i would feel a lot better about Day, but i'm not convinced he is.
Why not though? Sorry if you had already answered me, but probably due to timezones and lengthy catchups i may have missed it

Fairly sure you never answered in detail though, so if you could elaborate this read it would help me understand better your position in this game

Like, as i said a billion pages ago now, i'm a bit paranoid of your townplay because of how you have been townread in our game as scum together - i don't mean it as disrespect, but you do sound like a player who works with gutpings, feelings and real-time interactions rather than isoing, analyzing, etc

I'd like you to translate those pings and interactions for me so that i can place you somewhere in my mind (you're already in my <3 though you know that)
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2954 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:10 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 2923, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:you're kinda missing the context in which town!me pushed dead 2 people town!skitter was townreading and they both flipped scum in our last completed TvT game so there's no reason for her to think me pushing people dead over her objections is scum in and of itself.
I'm not missing it; you literally just shared it...

You're not taking into account the context of
this
game. Just because skitter didn't find you scummy when you pushed her townreads in that game doesn't mean she never would-- and if Menalque is indeed town, it would have been fantastically pro-scum to push that execution through before skitter could sway people to his defense.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2955 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:16 am

In post 2952, Farkran wrote:Maybe scum!day makes up the disloyal part, but everything else is very likely part of his true role
Not sure about this. If Day really is a scum roleblocker, and it ever comes out that a townie was roleblocked, that's gonna look mighty bad for Day. It would make a lot more sense for a scum roleblocker to just claim regular roleblocker or JK or something like that.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2956 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:20 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2886, Chara wrote:yeah, that.

also this is the second time Day's had an excuse for why he'd be scumread, but the "i'm purposely playing with a weird tone" is up there for me. why were you doing that? i know you're on a secret alt, but i've thought your tone was weird all game, so again the surprise about being scumread for it is weird to me.

pedit: we can talk about scum Mena i guess. i thought his reaction to yours and Luca's votes was very kneejerk/reactive in a town way.
In post 2888, Chara wrote:like i think scum Mena thinks a little more before making the accusation, it looks like he just posted what he was thinking immediately.

i know a part of the case is meta, but nothing else Mena has said has stood out as glaringly manipulative/like he doesn't want to be here to mean. but i'm open to talking about it.

pedit: i usually find the "town player X would be better than this" arguments made just as often about players who are not meeting a standard that isn't actually indicative of their consistent level of play. or, to say it in a way that doesn't sound stupid, it's kind of BoP.
i also wonder if a scum Norwee would not have been so quick to abandon the PoE read on me.
Nvm my last message

Not gonna lie i've been mistaking your avatar for Luca's more than once because of color associations
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2957 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:21 am

she didnt find me scummy because her townreads flipped scum in that game

the point i am making is that farks contention which is that i cant ever go against skitters townread without being scumread for it is complete bullshit.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2958 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:22 am

Bullshit as in wrong, or bullshit as in fabricated?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2959 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:23 am

Post by skitter30 »

Fwiw i wouldnt scumread pooky for having opposing reads to me in general
I probably would find it weird if he werent listening to me on mena butidk if i'd call him scum for it
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2960 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:24 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2955, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2952, Farkran wrote:Maybe scum!day makes up the disloyal part, but everything else is very likely part of his true role
Not sure about this. If Day really is a scum roleblocker, and it ever comes out that a townie was roleblocked, that's gonna look mighty bad for Day. It would make a lot more sense for a scum roleblocker to just claim regular roleblocker or JK or something like that.
Good point, i haven't thought about that. It does make the claim much bolder but i still believe it's true

Day is town
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2961 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:25 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2661, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Do you care about being scumread though? Have you ever even been elimmed on d1?

Spoiler: Pooky/Skitter Dance PT

Hi Beautiful :),

So I was thinking about your paranoia pangs about me,

and I thought maybe that was just your way of keeping me safe from NKs

At least that's what I will tell myself <3
Spoiler: pooky
can i ask that you stop the flirting please?
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2962 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:27 am

@Fark you don't think they could just be a scum goon or other unrelated role that felt that was a good fakeclaim? If they're Hectic, he's certainly capable of coming up with that. Or was the townread unrelated to the claim?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2963 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:27 am

town can have more than 1 roleblocking pr in a mini normal tho so auto assuming being roleblocked = day scum is silly
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2964 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:28 am

Spoiler: skitter
sure! sorry about that :(
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2965 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:29 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2957, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:she didnt find me scummy because her townreads flipped scum in that game

the point i am making is that farks contention which is that i cant ever go against skitters townread without being scumread for it is complete bullshit.
In post 2959, skitter30 wrote:Fwiw i wouldnt scumread pooky for having opposing reads to me in general
I probably would find it weird if he werent listening to me on mena butidk if i'd call him scum for it
For the sake of argument i will say that this is kinda exactly what you have been doing until now, skit.

You have a habit of scumreading people whose reads don't align with yours. I do too. It's nai, but also kinda unhealthy. Do you recall the game where i played as a hydra with Kerset? With don corleone, not_mafia, etc?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2966 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:30 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2964, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
Spoiler: skitter
sure! sorry about that :(
Spoiler:
thank you
Show
Hiatus once more.

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2967 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:33 am

In post 2746, Farkran wrote:it makes sense for scum!pooky not to oppose town!skitter regardless of mena alignment - i mean, pooky has been arfing at skitter's feet ever since page 5 or something, it would have been an immense scumtell if he went against her to vote town!mena, and if mena is scum all the better for him
like this isnt even about skitter scumreading me

he is saying it is a scum tell for me to vote/push skitters townreads

something which is objectively untrue.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2968 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:34 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2965, Farkran wrote:For the sake of argument i will say that this is kinda exactly what you have been doing until now, skit.

You have a habit of scumreading people whose reads don't align with yours. I do too. It's nai, but also kinda unhealthy. Do you recall the game where i played as a hydra with Kerset? With don corleone, not_mafia, etc?
This isnt really what i was saying?
Show
Hiatus once more.

Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2969 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:34 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2962, Something_Smart wrote:@Fark you don't think they could just be a scum goon or other unrelated role that felt that was a good fakeclaim? If they're Hectic, he's certainly capable of coming up with that. Or was the townread unrelated to the claim?
I don't think it's hectic? I thought about it, but hectic gimmicks are usually much more... artistic? Also the way he approaches me doesn't sound like hectic. If you're hectic, good job stepping up in your roleplay!

Back to the topic though, the townread predates the claim but i do think the claim reinforces it. Most likely not a goon, it would be a risky claim in a d1 context
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2970 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:36 am

In post 2963, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:town can have more than 1 roleblocking pr in a mini normal tho so auto assuming being roleblocked = day scum is silly
Of course, nothing is guaranteed. But it definitely wouldn't look good for them.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2971 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:41 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2968, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2965, Farkran wrote:For the sake of argument i will say that this is kinda exactly what you have been doing until now, skit.

This isnt really what i was saying?
Why do we always have a hard time understanding what the other says?

I think your votes and progression in this game reflect the fact that you tend to scumread people whose reads do not align with yours, and yeah i think you have been complacent to pooky because of that, while opposing my opinions for the same reason. Since it is not the first time i notice this pattern, i think other people might have as well.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2972 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:46 am

why are you going along with SS interpretation of your original statement. is it because its more covenient for you?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2973 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:47 am

Post by skitter30 »

But i was just saying i wouldnt scumread him for having differing reads than me?
I'm not sure where the wires are getting crossed here
Show
Hiatus once more.

Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2974 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:52 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2973, skitter30 wrote:But i was just saying i wouldnt scumread him for having differing reads than me?
I'm not sure where the wires are getting crossed here
Yeah that's the point

I don't think what you said is true, but i also think you do not realize that it isn't true - i'm not saying you lied, i'm saying your perception of your playstyle is not exact and it is noticeable from the outside
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”