NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2875 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Because my definition is clearly different than yours if you don't think that is a crumb.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2876 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And for you to renounce your entire read on me, because of some difference in vocabulary. Is quite frankly, one of the most ridiculous things i've ever seen you do Luca.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2877 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:04 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Leaving a subtle clue as to your role that wouldn’t be noticed unless you knew what to look for
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2878 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:04 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Actually I’ve been reconsidering you since you’ve been trying to redirect to Menalque, not just based on this issue
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2879 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2877, Luca Blight wrote:Leaving a subtle clue as to your role that wouldn’t be noticed unless you knew what to look for
Which is exactly what i saw, they claimed a role that isn't Vanilla Townie. And in some of their first posts they said "i'm not a Vanilla Townie".

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2880 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2878, Luca Blight wrote:Actually I’ve been reconsidering you since you’ve been trying to redirect to Menalque, not just based on this issue
Ok, but don't make it seem like it's just for that one dumb reason.
I think you're likely just wrong about Mena, and if that kills your read on my slot that's fine. I'll be waiting for you when you get back to your senses.

- Bunno
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2881 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:07 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 2880, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Ok, but don't make it seem like it's just for that one dumb reason.
He definitely isn't.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2882 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:07 am

Post by Luca Blight »

1) saying ‘I’m not VT’ is meaningless as it would never be taken at face value, and can always be discarded later on by saying you were trying to eat the NK

2) it says nothing about his actual role whatsoever
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #2883 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:07 am

Post by Chara »

i would call that claiming not-VT, a crumb would indicate some sort of quality about the role, and also not be a direct claim.
i don't think the general not-VT claim lends any additional credibility to the claim.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2884 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Sometimes you just need to release your friend out into the big bad world and let them choose their own path, no matter how folly. But they'll come back in the end, crying about how Mena was scum after all.

- Bunno
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2885 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:12 am

Post by Something_Smart »

But I think the salient part here is-- you thought Day would be more likely to make those posts as PR?

It doesn't make sense for it to be a crumb, because either:
- They expected people to (correctly) deduce that they were likely PR: then they're just outing themself to the scum
- They expected people to interpret it as an obvious joke and not read into it: it's not a crumb because it doesn't actually lend any credence to the claim since people don't take it seriously

First option doesn't make sense as no one's gonna deliberately out themself as PR when not under pressure. So we're left with the second option.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2886 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:13 am

Post by Chara »

yeah, that.

also this is the second time Day's had an excuse for why he'd be scumread, but the "i'm purposely playing with a weird tone" is up there for me. why were you doing that? i know you're on a secret alt, but i've thought your tone was weird all game, so again the surprise about being scumread for it is weird to me.

pedit: we can talk about scum Mena i guess. i thought his reaction to yours and Luca's votes was very kneejerk/reactive in a town way.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2887 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:14 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Town!Norwee wouldn’t be so short-sighted as this

He just wants to focus on one slot he feels he can elim, rather than solving the game on a deeper level
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2888 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:18 am

Post by Chara »

like i think scum Mena thinks a little more before making the accusation, it looks like he just posted what he was thinking immediately.

i know a part of the case is meta, but nothing else Mena has said has stood out as glaringly manipulative/like he doesn't want to be here to mean. but i'm open to talking about it.

pedit: i usually find the "town player X would be better than this" arguments made just as often about players who are not meeting a standard that isn't actually indicative of their consistent level of play. or, to say it in a way that doesn't sound stupid, it's kind of BoP.
i also wonder if a scum Norwee would not have been so quick to abandon the PoE read on me.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2889 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm still open to listening to arguments on why Day would be scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2890 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Just because we disagree on a read you scumread me Luca?

- Bunno
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2891 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:20 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I will do a Day case tomorrow when I’m on a computer
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2892 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:21 am

Post by Chara »

my internet or mafiascum is being so goddamn slow right now.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2893 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:21 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2890, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Just because we disagree on a read you scumread me Luca?
No it’s not about the disagreement, I think you’re pushing an agenda

I’ll go into more detail tomorrow
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2894 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yes, i'm pushing my agenda. Which is that i scumread Menalque.

- Bunno
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2895 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:23 am

Post by Luca Blight »

You don’t find Day suspicious at all, Norwee?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2896 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Luca, you saw my Nero push. You know how stubborn i can be, the fact that i was SK in that game doesn't matter in the slightest. I honestly and sincerely believed Nero could be scum.
And here i honestly and sincerely believe Menalque can be scum.
I'm completely open to listening to your Day case, and if i like it i'll consider switching there. But right now i'm following my gut, and my gut says Day has been playing town so i want to townread him.

- Bunno
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2897 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:27 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2889, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I'm still open to listening to arguments on why Day would be scum.
besides that i don't townread them, they've felt off in a way that is alleviated only sometimes when i talk to them/they explain their behaviour. i don't feel like they're sorting as much as playing to be townread, and it just seems very... neat.
i would have expected hypothetical reasonable town Day to consider why i felt them off or scumread them, especially since they have said they're faking their tone/were treating a player like they knew she was town. but it feels in general like they're pretending to understand less about how i'm playing than they do.

if Mena is scum then i would feel a lot better about Day, but i'm not convinced he is.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2898 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Do not make the mistake of pairing me with Day in your case, i wanna hear why you independently scumread him.

- Bunno
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2899 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:28 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 2896, NorwegianboyEE wrote:And here i honestly and sincerely believe Menalque can be scum.
Interesting that the word is “can” not “is”
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”