Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:07 am

Post by Titus »

Misty, I haven't read either.

Math's problem is not his unique playstyle. It's that he refuses to reasses his reads, even with new evidence. His town reads disagreeing doesn't get him to change his mind. Only actual impossibility does. Neighborizing him is a waste frankly.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Misty Waters
Misty Waters
Goon
Misty Waters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:07 am

Post by Misty Waters »

I'm not even threatening to kill you MathBlade I just want you to realize that your conclusions and thought processes aren't things that make sense.
I townread you but I don't know how to get to a point where I can actually work with you and this is the only way I know how to express myself.

I get you may feel like I'm being extremely aggressive and hostile but how am I as a player am supposed to cooperate with you when you reach those conclusions and won't budge or listen to anything?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1600, Titus wrote:Misty, I haven't read either.

Math's problem is not his unique playstyle. It's that he refuses to reasses his reads, even with new evidence. His town reads disagreeing doesn't get him to change his mind. Only actual impossibility does. Neighborizing him is a waste frankly.
You realize I am running off Cabd’s reads right?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1601, Misty Waters wrote:I'm not even threatening to kill you MathBlade I just want you to realize that your conclusions and thought processes aren't things that make sense.
I townread you but I don't know how to get to a point where I can actually work with you and this is the only way I know how to express myself.

I get you may feel like I'm being extremely aggressive and hostile but how am I as a player am supposed to cooperate with you when you reach those conclusions and won't budge or listen to anything?
I am budging.

I have a PoE pool of people I would elim and a scum PoE.

I just think you’re in it.

My would elim pool is like half the game.

That’s pretty cooperative
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Misty Waters
Misty Waters
Goon
Misty Waters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:10 am

Post by Misty Waters »

the difference between you not reading and mathblade not reading is that you're trying to scumhunt and get information, you just have a different approach to doing that.
I don't know what MathBlade is doing.

But I should back off and go to sleep like I don't know how to the handle the player ig like I feel helpless and the only way I feel like I can express that is to just be like this I just don't get it I'm sorry I just can't control it.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1604, Misty Waters wrote:

the difference between you not reading and mathblade not reading is that you're trying to scumhunt and get information, you just have a different approach to doing that.
I don't know what MathBlade is doing.

But I should back off and go to sleep like I don't know how to the handle the player ig like I feel helpless and the only way I feel like I can express that is to just be like this I just don't get it I'm sorry I just can't control it.
I mean like my entire approach is literally give deep wolves rope to hang themselves and if I am wrong yay we win and if I am right yay we win.

That’s kinda a smart approach to give you the game.

Yeah you probably should as poking me is hella not productive.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Misty Waters
Misty Waters
Goon
Misty Waters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:14 am

Post by Misty Waters »

In post 1598, Misty Waters wrote:mollie is telling me to back off cuz how I'm trying to address you just isn't fair for you and I honestly just, didn't know this somehow?
I'm going to bed.
there's logic in there and this whole situation is frustrating for me and I don't know how to express myself without getting frustrated so the least I can do is just apologize.

sorry.
INFP mediator over here, Alisae doesn't understand that Math struggles to read emotions, so might not fully grasp the significance of contextualized events.

What did Brutalism say about Auro? Why was that the most viable target? Cabd usually has decent reads, usually. I want to see what he saw.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1606, Misty Waters wrote:
In post 1598, Misty Waters wrote:mollie is telling me to back off cuz how I'm trying to address you just isn't fair for you and I honestly just, didn't know this somehow?
I'm going to bed.
there's logic in there and this whole situation is frustrating for me and I don't know how to express myself without getting frustrated so the least I can do is just apologize.

sorry.
INFP mediator over here, Alisae doesn't understand that Math struggles to read emotions, so might not fully grasp the significance of contextualized events.

What did Brutalism say about Auro? Why was that the most viable target? Cabd usually has decent reads, usually. I want to see what he saw.
Auro was a scumread by unwd he was pretty dead set on.
I was warming up to it towards the end of Cabd’s time here and why we agreed on it.
Auro was an initial townread because of reasons I can’t say yet but I think he took some things to heart and I think he has the potential to be a top tier scum player.

They also said this about you when I brought up my theory (paraphrased)

Oh for the record a scumread of Alisae+Mollie hydra is something you and unwnd are in agreement on.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

Man I wish you could see the discord

You’d be eating them words.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

The other thing we agreed on is me getting in a control fight with you + LLD + Titus is silly.

Just let you do your thing.

So I am taking their advice.

Floor is yours I will spit out bare minimum of reads as to avoid being anti town. Then after a few elims we either win or I am proven right.

There is literally no downside to this as scum would have to intentionally kill me which would prove my theory so yay?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Misty Waters
Misty Waters
Goon
Misty Waters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:38 am

Post by Misty Waters »

In post 1609, MathBlade wrote:The other thing we agreed on is me getting in a control fight with you + LLD + Titus is silly.

Floor is yours I will spit out bare minimum of reads as to avoid being anti town. Then after a few elims we either win or I am proven right.

There is literally no downside to this as scum would have to intentionally kill me which would prove my theory so yay?
Since when did Cabd think like a pogger?

That is pogger logic
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1610, Misty Waters wrote:
In post 1609, MathBlade wrote:The other thing we agreed on is me getting in a control fight with you + LLD + Titus is silly.

Since when did Cabd think like a pogger?

That is pogger logic
I don’t know what pogger means?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

I'll be the dog, you can be the marijuana user

^^ That was his idea paraphrased again
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:32 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Titus is probably town.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Misty Waters
Misty Waters
Goon
Misty Waters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:43 am

Post by Misty Waters »

I told Alisae I feel like it is best if we just leave Math alone for a bit. He is just kind of making Brutalism out to be a bigger asshole than what they were even in game, and I guess I am just hitting a wall where I don't believe either of them are as big of an asshole, as what is being painted here.

So I feel like I am missing something. Like the reads without the negging.

Or did they legitimately not do that? Doesn't matter.

Try Speaking for the Dead without an asshole filter. Speak about objective info, isn't that supposed to be your forte?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1612, MathBlade wrote:I'll be the dog, you can be the marijuana user

I’ll be the dog, MathBlade can be the marijuana user

<< I think you have the wrong you here

He’s telling me to chill

Cabd was 100% not an asshole
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am speaking objectively and paraphrasing exact sentences. Hard to be more objective than that.

Do your thing I will chill. Floor’s yours.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Misty Waters
Misty Waters
Goon
Misty Waters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:58 am

Post by Misty Waters »

In post 1615, MathBlade wrote:

He’s telling me to chill

was he a gorgeous, shiny pug snuggling against you while you were smoking/ingesting and feeling existential?

or was it a cop dog coming to get you?

like srsly, what were all of cabd's reads, what were the last reads they gave in your hood. I get it, he thought we were scum, blah blah blah, but I want to follow their thought processes to see if there is anything there, worth excavating. Auro was an impressive choice, I think, and I think that they were picking up on something that was falling under the radar.
Misty Waters
Misty Waters
Goon
Misty Waters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:01 am

Post by Misty Waters »

anywho, I don't even care anymore

lol, trying to collaborate with town shouldn't be this difficult.

and I am exhausted.

I leave it to wiser heads than my own to weigh in.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1617, Misty Waters wrote:
In post 1615, MathBlade wrote:

He’s telling me to chill

was he a gorgeous, shiny pug snuggling against you while you were smoking/ingesting and feeling existential?

or was it a cop dog coming to get you?

like srsly, what were all of cabd's reads, what were the last reads they gave in your hood. I get it, he thought we were scum, blah blah blah, but I want to follow their thought processes to see if there is anything there, worth excavating. Auro was an impressive choice, I think, and I think that they were picking up on something that was falling under the radar.
That’s not how we worked together.

It was more bonding vs walls.

Sorry.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:12 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

An Elimination has been reached

Final Vote Count 1.0

TweetieTheMagicalRabbit
(6): Misty Waters, Firebringer, Elon Musk, DrippingGoofball, Battle Mage

Not Voting
(5): Titus, Mathblade, Playing With Fire, TweetieTheMagicalRabbit, Sweet and Salty

With 11 votes, it takes 6 to eliminate.

The Game Deadline will be reset from the flip which will be resolved at the conclusion of Auction #5.

Auction #5

Auction #5 will end in (expired on 2021-03-08 21:00:00)
Last edited by PookyTheMagicalBear on Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Misty Waters
Misty Waters
Goon
Misty Waters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:20 am

Post by Misty Waters »

In post 1620, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
An Elimination has been reached

Final Vote Count 1.0

TweetieTheMagicalRabbit
(6): Misty Waters, Firebringer, Elon Musk, DrippingGoofball, Battle Mage

Not Voting
(5): Titus, Mathblade, Playing With Fire, TweetieTheMagicalRabbit, Sweet and Salty

With 11 votes, it takes 6 to eliminate.

The Game Deadline will be reset from the flip which will be resolved at the conclusion of Auction #5.

Auction #5

Auction #5 will end in (expired on 2021-03-08 21:00:00)
wait

if it takes 6 votes to eliminate tweetie, why are they not eliminated yet?

@Pooky
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:21 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Mod
- what happens now? can we elim someone else? or do we just wait for the auction to end?
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage