Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:23 am

Post by Mariyta »

Vote Andersonw
because a) I wanted to be the first to vote TE, and b) because that joke is soooo overplayed, dude! Cookies, anyone?
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:13 am

Post by Mariyta »

Timeater wrote:Awww Mariyta are you angry at me from last game? It wasn't my fault!! >.<
No, it's a preemptive OMGUS, since you're probably going to try to pick a "random" person for a day 1 lynch again. :P

Ramus, TE is just over-eager sometimes and has very very very little patience. :)
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:45 am

Post by Mariyta »

Timeater wrote:What're you talking about, I did no such thing. *bitchslaps* >:O

For those you dont know Mariyta is very moody and sometimes sincerly lacking in initiative and reasoning abilities.

@Ramus thats a pretty crazy fist of suspicion for a joke/random vote. Seriously, that should be reserved for something like "oh me and my partner killed Bob last night. Oh wait JUST KIDDING LOL"
Pulling out the claws already? Nice. I was only joking, but if that's the way you want it, more power to ya.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:12 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Unvote, vote Tuber

Third vote, FTW!!!!!
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:21 pm

Post by Mariyta »

iLord wrote:asdfasdfasf
Mari wrote:Unvote, vote Tuber

Third vote, FTW!!!!!
Read the thread, stop joking around, and comment on the cases.
I have, what's the point of living without having fun, and I don't see the cases as very strong at this point. Hence my vote. Looking for a reaction, but Tuber seems to have a cool head. Not looking that scummy so far.
Unvote
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:02 am

Post by Mariyta »

Ick. I haven't had time to read the last 2 pages, and I'm at work so I can only skim. But so far, TE is not really acting like he did in the last game I was in with him (a null tell, really, but not something to be ignored). His vote on Coheed was quite lame, seemed like he was jumping on someone who another already pointed out as suspicious. As of this point, TE is my vote for scummiest player of the day, but I'll have to re-read and get a better feel for the rest.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:45 am

Post by Mariyta »

Tuberkulos wrote: -
Mariyta.
Haven't contributed a bit. Oppertunistic, and a very silly reason for unvoting me. Could be a scared townie. Neither town or scum, so far.
Where do you get scared from? Anyway, I haven't had time to play, so I've asked for a replacement. *waves*
-Susan Ertz

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”