GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Unfortunately that's about where I stopped seriously doing so.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1348, GreyICE wrote:No duh I caught your crumb.

It wasn't super subtle :P
I am off my game I usually catch stuff like that. Sad :(
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1164, Grendel wrote:I still trust Flea/Mark/ Mistx/Math as town above all else, but everything else is swirling some

/-/-/-/
pre-edit i have a modifer, but i really cant say what it is
In post 1165, Grendel wrote:the modifer dosent prevent me from shooting, so Im not gated tonight
For my notes
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 743, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Chapter 3: Perils in the Shadows

The town had re-assembled after their short respite, and The Jestinel was doing a quick headcount, and noticed something quite worrying. "It seems some of you have gone missing since I last saw all of you," it spoke with grave concern. "I must assume the worst has happened and they have been killed in some way. Thankfully I took proper notes when recruiting all of you and as such can relay what each of your identities was as you die."
Flipping through a stack of papers, The Jestinel found the necessary intel after some searching. "It seems to be that Vaxkiller and Kop never showed up to this meeting. I will as such tell you their identities."

Vaxkiller was "Zeus, Head of the Greek Pantheon",
Town Flying Celebrity

Spoiler:
"
[Zeus] has always had a flair for dramatic exits. I think he would've done well as the god of theater.
"

Welcome,
Vaxkiller
! You are
Zeus, Head of the Greek Pantheon
, and you are a
Town Flying Celebrity

You are the god of the skies, and your dominion over that domain means
no one without the ability to fly can target you with their own actions
. In addition, you demand proper tribute as lord of all gods,
and will announce your identity (that is, your flavor) at the start of the game

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Kop was "Kindred, Twin Faces of Death",
Town Deathblocker

Spoiler:
"
Separate, but never parted, Kindred represents the twin essences of death. [...] Though interpretations of Kindred's nature vary across Runeterra, every mortal must choose the true face of their death.
"

Welcome,
Fidget
! You are
Kindred, Twin Faces of Death
, and you are a
Town Deathblocker

You have many powers relating to death, but you have chosen to utilize Lamb's Respite here,
which let's you target a player each night, creating a circle around them that makes them unable to kill or be killed that night

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

There was some unfocused chatter following this, and then an unidentified voice spoke up, asking "how do you know they were good guys?" At this, The Jestinel responded, "well that's simple, there's no change in the void presence here, so I can tell no one tied to it got axed!" Before any further questions could be asked, The Jestinel quickly popped out of the area, leaving the group to discuss the situation again.
This means IF we assume Grendel killed Kop then scum have a flier. Scum killing Vax is much more likely than Grendel killing Vax
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 642, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Grey

I think I need Grey flipped. Too much lack of reads.
In post 643, Vaxkiller wrote:VOTE: grey
In post 644, chkflip wrote:But I eh-like Grey?
Last vote before the vote a rama.

I kinda like it and I think Grendel is an SK and Dann is the town vig.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I am thinking if I am right and Grendel is SK then Mistyx is lockscum.
If I am wrong and Grendel is group scum woo hoo.
If Grendel is town vig then Dann pretty much becomes lock scum to me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Kinda depends on Grendel’s modifier though.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:04 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Again, I have a role that potentially punishes vigs. And I don't feel like being on the town side of the "Zoraster would never put two town trackers in a game" debacle.

In addition to me, both roles flipped can fuck with vigs as well.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

And the roles flipped can fuck with SKs. Your point?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:10 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1355, MathBlade wrote:I am thinking if I am right and Grendel is SK then Mistyx is lockscum.
Like, does MistyX-scum mod meta iso Gamma Emerald, decide that "I'd never put more than 3 scum in a mini" means that there's only 3 scum and no SK in this game, and stick her neck out for a potential SK?

I'd feel it a lot more likely that MistyX legitimately got info there's no third parties, regardless of her alignment (Note: If someone is a third party that can win with the town, this is where you can claim to actually earn third party "honorary town" credit). Or even that Gamma gave scum some sort of very limited vig, and that misty was team-scum trying to save her teammate. Because remember, Grendel-SK would know for an ABSOLUTE FACT that MistyX was lying scum here, meaning if he ever needed to shoot someone to even up the sides he'd have a known scum. I just don't see scum sticking their neck out to save a friggin SK, when an SK vote means guaranteed no scum vote today.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:11 pm

Post by GreyICE »

And this would all be predicated on MistyX being team scum, and if you give me a choice between getting team scum and an SK, I'll vote the team scum every time.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1359, GreyICE wrote:
In post 1355, MathBlade wrote:I am thinking if I am right and Grendel is SK then Mistyx is lockscum.
Like, does MistyX-scum mod meta iso Gamma Emerald, decide that "I'd never put more than 3 scum in a mini" means that there's only 3 scum and no SK in this game, and stick her neck out for a potential SK?

I'd feel it a lot more likely that MistyX legitimately got info there's no third parties, regardless of her alignment (Note: If someone is a third party that can win with the town, this is where you can claim to actually earn third party "honorary town" credit). Or even that Gamma gave scum some sort of very limited vig, and that misty was team-scum trying to save her teammate. Because remember, Grendel-SK would know for an ABSOLUTE FACT that MistyX was lying scum here, meaning if he ever needed to shoot someone to even up the sides he'd have a known scum. I just don't see scum sticking their neck out to save a friggin SK, when an SK vote means guaranteed no scum vote today.
I think if Misty is scum, scum Misty would know there’s three scum and takes a shot it’s a vig or rolecopped Dann. Either that or Dann is scum Vig with Misty and then they thought unlikely an SK.

The more I look at this the more I don’t think I was roleblocked.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:19 pm

Post by GreyICE »

So to summarize:

Alignment Chart
MistyX-Town
MistyX-Mafia
MistyX-3rd party
Grendel-Town
Multiple vigsMafia tried to save a townie?????????
Grendel-Scum
Scum-VigScum vig+Gambit?????????
Grendel-SK
Impossible
Scum trying to save SK?!?It's one of
those
games
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
cassowary
cassowary
she/they
Goon
cassowary
she/they
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:21 pm

Post by cassowary »

In post 1319, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1315, cassowary wrote:Well, hmm, this Dannflor claim certainly makes things more interesting.

In that case still where'd the extra kill come from though?
Could
Grendel be scum vig after all?

Maybe this is just me, but I actually don't think something like a one-shot strongman scum vig would be that weird, and scum!Grendel could just sort of be bluffing about having additional shots. Hence Grendel being gung-ho to holster, and could have been just planning on claiming to be blocked on subsequent nights or some such. (If we say 'oh kill jesse' and Grendel goes 'I was blocked, guess it's scum protecting Jesse' this looks pretty good if Jesse is town, or even could be ok as a bus I think)

I don't really have a feel for what's considered within the range of possibility on this site, but something like that scenario doesn't seem too weird to me.
stop waffling
i've been voting grendel for , there is no waffling on who is correct to eliminate here

Maybe there was room for waffling pre-CC but I am surprised people are still so willing to let grendel live. With all due respect, his case is sketchy as heck. Grendel got red-checked, claimed a killing role who hit town, and was CC'd by a town vigilante. What on earth is the argument for leaving him alive??

Even if he's town I still think we get more benefit from eliminating him than leaving him alive. I thought this before the CC and I think that argument is even stronger now.
"i can't relate to this world, i'm not bored enough"
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:22 pm

Post by Titus »

KISS

Non loyal targeting
A counterclaim
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:22 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1363, cassowary wrote:
In post 1319, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1315, cassowary wrote:Well, hmm, this Dannflor claim certainly makes things more interesting.

In that case still where'd the extra kill come from though?
Could
Grendel be scum vig after all?

Maybe this is just me, but I actually don't think something like a one-shot strongman scum vig would be that weird, and scum!Grendel could just sort of be bluffing about having additional shots. Hence Grendel being gung-ho to holster, and could have been just planning on claiming to be blocked on subsequent nights or some such. (If we say 'oh kill jesse' and Grendel goes 'I was blocked, guess it's scum protecting Jesse' this looks pretty good if Jesse is town, or even could be ok as a bus I think)

I don't really have a feel for what's considered within the range of possibility on this site, but something like that scenario doesn't seem too weird to me.
stop waffling
i've been voting grendel for , there is no waffling on who is correct to eliminate here

Maybe there was room for waffling pre-CC but I am surprised people are still so willing to let grendel live. With all due respect, his case is sketchy as heck. Grendel got red-checked, claimed a killing role who hit town, and was CC'd by a town vigilante. What on earth is the argument for leaving him alive??

Even if he's town I still think we get more benefit from eliminating him than leaving him alive. I thought this before the CC and I think that argument is even stronger now.
I'm not even sure if you're voting him?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:23 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

you can't expect me to read a game that I replaced into
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1362, GreyICE wrote:So to summarize:

Alignment Chart
MistyX-Town
MistyX-Mafia
MistyX-3rd party
Grendel-Town
Grendel-Scum
Grendel-SK
Impossible
those
games
Why are you stating Grendel SK impossible?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1366, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:you can't expect me to read a game that I replaced into
I like how you think.

#pocketing
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1364, Titus wrote:KISS

Non loyal targeting
A counterclaim
Didnt you say you were Joat?

*confused*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:26 pm

Post by GreyICE »

For everyone saying "Grendel 100%" are you going to say "Danniflor 100%" tomorrow if he flips town?

PEdit:
Mathblade, read the chart -_-
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
cassowary
cassowary
she/they
Goon
cassowary
she/they
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:26 pm

Post by cassowary »

In post 1365, Titus wrote:I'm not even sure if you're voting him?
I dunno, I don't remember moving my vote, and it doesn't look like I changed my vote in my ISO, but we've gone quite a while since a VC

I just felt like my post was being misconstrued as waffling over 'oh idk if grendel is suspicious' when I was in fact trying to get the opposite across despite my maybe-waffly tone

Pedit: math, Grendel can't be SK if mistyx is town because mistyx town is oracle who got setup info that there are no 3rd parties.
"i can't relate to this world, i'm not bored enough"
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:27 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

I am shocked this day is still going on
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1370, GreyICE wrote:For everyone saying "Grendel 100%" are you going to say "Danniflor 100%" tomorrow if he flips town?

PEdit:
Mathblade, read the chart -_-
Pedit derp sorry

And I kinda want Grendel to claim his modifier but I don’t buy two town vigs.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:27 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1367, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1362, GreyICE wrote:So to summarize:

Alignment Chart
MistyX-Town
MistyX-Mafia
MistyX-3rd party
Grendel-Town
Grendel-Scum
Grendel-SK
Impossible
those
games
Why are you stating Grendel SK impossible?

He's not. It just requires Mistyx scum of sometype.

If Grendel SK, Mistyx likely thought he was pocketing a town vig and would be surprised by an SK. That's my thought there. Mystyx 3p with Grendel SK is stupid levels of troll.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”