{bbmolla/MathBlade, Battle Mage}
{Elon}
{
Not_Mafia
}
{Brutalism, Mistyx, Tweetie,
Gamestop
}

This is where we were at before NM suicide bombed.

These are some "rules" that I'm think are fine.
{Elon, Mistyx} 1 scum minimum.
{Brutalism, BM} 1 scum minimum.
{Auro, Gypyx} aligned with each other.

GE - Reaction to cabd wall is fine and makes me think he's not scum with cabd, I think for these 2 to be scum together there has to be some really impressive coaching going on or he's able to fake that naturally really well. Regardless the rest of his day so far I think I'm mostly okay with it and probably not voting it for a bit anyways.
Sweet and Salty - I can't think of how any of their actions throughout the game come from scum. I don't see an agenda in their play.
Fire - Just really townie player in general.
Playing with fire - I just don't think this is scum!nacho. I don't see any agenda in his play.

Auro + Gypyx - My rule atm I'm giving myself to work with is that both of these players are aligned with each other. I think Auro is townie and trying to solve a puzzle, and his Gypyx read is good so I'll sheep it. This is basically an extension to the townbloc I provided.

bbmolla/MathBlade + BM - Both seem to be acting fairly independently without any real agenda and also the occasional mechanical talk that comes from them I feel like is more likely to come from scum than town. This is a bit lower cuz I don't think they're as townie as the players above, but I don't see an agenda coming from them, at least just not yet.

Elon - Mollie thinks they're bussing Mistyx, I think that they either have a pretty good read on Mistyx or they're just scum and Mistyx is town. Regardless, if we do kill a scum!Mistyx, then we can kill this for free if we really wanted to.

NM - Ya he existed and now he doesn't lol.

Brutalism - I don't like their first post and I'm not really super thrilled with their contributions. I really think that first post just always comes from scum. I also just hate their reads atm so...
Mistyx - I mean they at least scumhunt somewhat as town here I just feel like there's nothing, I have no idea what this player is doing if they're town, like I genuinely don't know whats going on. Like this slot is actually just a nothing slot, at least town!Mistyx does SOMETHING but they did NOTHING
Gamestop - Mollie didn't like them for some reason and thought they were hiding something, I personally had nothing to read the slot on that I felt was good enough so I just sheeped her.
Tweetie - Hopkirk's contributions I feel like have been kinda lame but I also haven't read their latest posts so /shrug but like they're still like not really that impressive.
Misty Waters
Misty Waters
Goon
Misty Waters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by Misty Waters »

In post 999, Brutalism wrote:You know your Gamestop read was wrong, maybe now is the time to humble oneself before the truth is revealed
that wasn't my read and I'm not sure why we would re-evaluate you just because 1 read was wrong when the village has room to make 6 mistakes.
Brutalism
Brutalism
Goon
Brutalism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by Brutalism »

In post 1000, Misty Waters wrote:I really think that first post just always comes from scum.
I'd sig this, but only if it turns out we were both town tunneling the other.

No credit given if you're town.
unwnd is Cement urban hell. Cabd is Scorched earth.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 1002, Brutalism wrote:
In post 1000, Misty Waters wrote:I really think that first post just always comes from scum.

Scum, rather. You undermeant what I stood.
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
Brutalism
Brutalism
Goon
Brutalism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by Brutalism »

In post 1003, Cabd wrote:
In post 1002, Brutalism wrote:

Scum, rather. You undermeant what I stood.
Geh
Misty Waters
Misty Waters
Goon
Misty Waters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:12 pm

Post by Misty Waters »

BTW, If I'm reading correctly NM asked in thread who was the towniest player, someone said gamestop, and NM just suicide bombed Gamestop?
This was really bad for NM.
I also think if he had to ask in thread then his scumteam wasn't that much help so this makes me want to get as much use out of the suicide bomb as possible and that his scumteam is just pretty dead so tweetie and mistyx should be slots we should be looking at here.
Misty Waters
Misty Waters
Goon
Misty Waters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:14 pm

Post by Misty Waters »

btw Cabd I think that 1005 actually makes you look better so I'ma do you as solid and try to steer the vig shot to someone like Tweetie or Mistyx.
I just want a scumflip to accelerate our lead and allow us to make more mistakes so...
Brutalism
Brutalism
Goon
Brutalism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:16 pm

Post by Brutalism »

Like, if you're town here, you're gonna have to get over the "First post is scum claim" thing mighty quick, so hash it out with me?
Misty Waters
Misty Waters
Goon
Misty Waters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:27 pm

Post by Misty Waters »

I personally looked at it and tbh I'm not sure why provoking the whole playerlist is a good idea? I'm not sure what it accomplishes aside from fishing for reactions, which is something you would do a a villager, but I feel like bashing everyone just can't be good for the village no? I don't care if its some gimmick, it can set the tone, hence why I believe that I don't think anything good can come from it.

I also kind of feel like I can't think of reason why you would out your meta tells on a lot of players like me? I don't see the point in that.
Mollie also thought that it gave you a lot of leeway to be flexible with your reads.
Misty Waters
Misty Waters
Goon
Misty Waters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by Misty Waters »

Cabd what do you think of Tweetie?
Brutalism
Brutalism
Goon
Brutalism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:30 pm

Post by Brutalism »

In post 1008, Misty Waters wrote:I personally looked at it and tbh I'm not sure why provoking the whole playerlist is a good idea? I'm not sure what it accomplishes aside from fishing for reactions, which is something you would do a a villager, but I feel like bashing everyone just can't be good for the village no? I don't care if its some gimmick, it can set the tone, hence why I believe that I don't think anything good can come from it.

I also kind of feel like I can't think of reason why you would out your meta tells on a lot of players like me? I don't see the point in that.
Mollie also thought that it gave you a lot of leeway to be flexible with your reads.
Right so.

We wanted to try and emulate the mantra of wallstreetbets AND unwnd had recently oberserved that he was playing too nice, and wanted to try starting out from the wrong foot.

Those read reasoning sets are semi-stale, and as far as I know are ALL things we've already burned somewhere onsite already.

While tone is important, what we were really hoping for was readable events (We only got gamma's) and ALSO an end to RVS by people attacking/defending us, to start generating positions and drawing lines in sand.

Obviously, it didn't get anywhere close to the intended effect.
Misty Waters
Misty Waters
Goon
Misty Waters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:34 pm

Post by Misty Waters »

In post 1010, Brutalism wrote:While tone is important, what we were really hoping for was readable events (We only got gamma's) and ALSO an end to RVS by people attacking/defending us, to start generating positions and drawing lines in sand.
This is how I believe you would defend it as scum or what you were actually trying to do as town so this doesn't really help me?
Misty Waters
Misty Waters
Goon
Misty Waters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:36 pm

Post by Misty Waters »

Cabd can we talk about other things?
I'd rather engage on reads then your first post tbh.
Misty Waters
Misty Waters
Goon
Misty Waters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:36 pm

Post by Misty Waters »

Like I feel like if we keep talking about this first post you made things are going to get very circular very quickly
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1000, Misty Waters wrote:{Gamma Emerald, Sweet and Salty, Playing With Fire, Firebringer}
{Auro, Gypyx}
{bbmolla/MathBlade, Battle Mage}
{Elon}
{
Not_Mafia
}
{Brutalism, Mistyx, Tweetie,
Gamestop
}

This is where we were at before NM suicide bombed.

These are some "rules" that I'm think are fine.
{Elon, Mistyx} 1 scum minimum.
{Brutalism, BM} 1 scum minimum.
{Auro, Gypyx} aligned with each other.

GE - Reaction to cabd wall is fine and makes me think he's not scum with cabd, I think for these 2 to be scum together there has to be some really impressive coaching going on or he's able to fake that naturally really well. Regardless the rest of his day so far I think I'm mostly okay with it and probably not voting it for a bit anyways.
Sweet and Salty - I can't think of how any of their actions throughout the game come from scum. I don't see an agenda in their play.
Fire - Just really townie player in general.
Playing with fire - I just don't think this is scum!nacho. I don't see any agenda in his play.

Auro + Gypyx - My rule atm I'm giving myself to work with is that both of these players are aligned with each other. I think Auro is townie and trying to solve a puzzle, and his Gypyx read is good so I'll sheep it. This is basically an extension to the townbloc I provided.

bbmolla/MathBlade + BM - Both seem to be acting fairly independently without any real agenda and also the occasional mechanical talk that comes from them I feel like is more likely to come from scum than town. This is a bit lower cuz I don't think they're as townie as the players above, but I don't see an agenda coming from them, at least just not yet.

Elon - Mollie thinks they're bussing Mistyx, I think that they either have a pretty good read on Mistyx or they're just scum and Mistyx is town. Regardless, if we do kill a scum!Mistyx, then we can kill this for free if we really wanted to.

NM - Ya he existed and now he doesn't lol.

Brutalism - I don't like their first post and I'm not really super thrilled with their contributions. I really think that first post just always comes from scum. I also just hate their reads atm so...
Mistyx - I mean they at least scumhunt somewhat as town here I just feel like there's nothing, I have no idea what this player is doing if they're town, like I genuinely don't know whats going on. Like this slot is actually just a nothing slot, at least town!Mistyx does SOMETHING but they did NOTHING
Gamestop - Mollie didn't like them for some reason and thought they were hiding something, I personally had nothing to read the slot on that I felt was good enough so I just sheeped her.
Tweetie - Hopkirk's contributions I feel like have been kinda lame but I also haven't read their latest posts so /shrug but like they're still like not really that impressive.
I am not really seeing why you’re aligning Auro+Gypyx together. It seems like you’re saying you townread Auro and you agree on Auro’s Gypyx read so they must be the same alignment. This doesn’t compute. If Auro is scum, scum can townread town. Similarly if Auro is town, there’s nothing that says town have to townread town. Can you expand on this?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Misty Waters
Misty Waters
Goon
Misty Waters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by Misty Waters »

In post 1014, MathBlade wrote:I am not really seeing why you’re aligning Auro+Gypyx together. It seems like you’re saying you townread Auro and you agree on Auro’s Gypyx read so they must be the same alignment. This doesn’t compute. If Auro is scum, scum can townread town. Similarly if Auro is town, there’s nothing that says town have to townread town. Can you expand on this?
If Auro is scum scum can townread town but I townread Auro so I can rule them as scum out, at least for right now.
If Auro is town, I think their reasoning for townreading Gypyx is quite solid so I'm willing to sheep it for now.

Oh there's also that I think DGB based on their posts seems to be a bit more on the town side than on the scum side?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

So it’s not really a rule it’s more a read then. It’s not like “so and so did X and therefore X and Y are aligned” It’s a read thing.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Misty Waters
Misty Waters
Goon
Misty Waters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by Misty Waters »

hmm yes my "rules" are based on reads
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 874, Playing With Fire wrote:I'm in an exceptionally bad mood for reasons not related to the game, so I apologize for tone.

I bought the vig. I bid 969,466.86, which was the rest of my money. I currently have the target set to Brutalism one minute before the current auction ends, and will shoot them unless something exceptional happens. Then I'll shoot whoever Misty Waters tells me to.
So looking into this, it looks like Playing with Fire bought a vig. This vig is set to go off one minute before auction end. Going to look for a doctor but it looks like PWF and Brutalism would have a mechanics read to be more than likely opposite alignment.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 479, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
Official Vote Count

Sweet and Salty
(4): Auro, Battle Mage, Elon Musk, Gypyx
Battle Mage
(3): TweetieTheMagicalRabbit, Brutalism, GameStop
Gamma Emerald
(2): Firebringer, Not_Mafia
Gypyx
(1): Misty Waters
GameStop
(1): BBmolla

Not Voting
(4): Sweet and Salty, Gamma Emerald, Playing with Fire, Mistyx

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to eliminate.

Deadline
: (expired on 2021-03-07 19:00:00)

Auction #1:

Auction #1 will end in (expired on 2021-02-26 21:30:00)
So the only thing that would stop a vig shot is indeed this doctor role.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Misty Waters
Misty Waters
Goon
Misty Waters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:56 pm

Post by Misty Waters »

In post 1000, Misty Waters wrote:{Brutalism, BM} 1 scum minimum.
actually I think max is the better word here not min mybad. I don't think both of these players could be scum lol.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:57 pm

Post by Cabd »

Three minutes but kiddo needs rocking. I hardly knew ye.
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

However this doctor says it only lasts for 4 RT days. I wonder if the submission has to be done in those four days and lasts until the death or if the doctor ability fails after 4 RT days. If it’s the latter then it’s already dead.

The auction ended on the 26th.
Today is the 3rd.
So it’s more than 4 days out so doc would fail.

If it’s the former then a doc could work
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:59 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Lemme ask Pooky a question a sec not sure if I can ask questions publicly.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

So if I had a doctor (I don’t had to ask) it would last 4 days from when it was submitted. So if Brutalism lives the doctor would have to holstered until such a time as to doctored after the vig claim making Brutalism more likely to be scum but the doc and Brutalism more likely the same alignment
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”