Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

I see lots of talk about FL. Has he tunnelled anyone yet? I mean not just said “so and so is scum” but outright hardlocked on them and gave them FL tunnel vision?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Misty Waters
Misty Waters
Goon
Misty Waters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:18 am

Post by Misty Waters »

In post 899, GameStop wrote:Why do you scum read me?
it is a vague gut feeling combined with convenient pop ins that do not do much to further the game in relation to other players. It is not a strong scumread which is why we have not pursued it but it is there just the same.
Misty Waters
Misty Waters
Goon
Misty Waters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:20 am

Post by Misty Waters »

In post 900, MathBlade wrote:I see lots of talk about FL. Has he tunnelled anyone yet? I mean not just said “so and so is scum” but outright hardlocked on them and gave them FL tunnel vision?
I don't know either of them and not sure who is who but Sweet is locked on a meta scumread on mistyx.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 902, Misty Waters wrote:
In post 900, MathBlade wrote:I see lots of talk about FL. Has he tunnelled anyone yet? I mean not just said “so and so is scum” but outright hardlocked on them and gave them FL tunnel vision?
I don't know either of them and not sure who is who but Sweet is locked on a meta scumread on mistyx.
I am assuming this is Mollie talking.

FL to me is a gentler, nicer Radiant Cowbells
BoP and watch him tunnel
If he doesn’t find scum and elim them turbo lim him.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:45 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 903, MathBlade wrote:

BoP and watch him tunnel
Mistyx seems like the scumzorz that scum are wanting to bus. Everyone person that I read her as scummy seems to have voted her at some point or another, but they are not using vote tags so the votes were missed. I am cool with a Mistyx elimination, DGB is voting her too and DGB has a knack for finding the weak link in a scum chain.

To catch you up to speed:

We have a hood with Playing With Fire, but they have not been too active on it. They bought the vig using all of their money and they are shooting Brutalism which we think is fine because we also think they are scum.

We also have a double vote that we have to use soon.

Everyone apparently isn't really playing including scum so

but maybe that means it will be an easy game. *shrug*
whew!
Misty Waters
Misty Waters
Goon
Misty Waters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:46 am

Post by Misty Waters »

In post 904, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 903, MathBlade wrote:

BoP and watch him tunnel
Mistyx seems like the scumzorz that scum are wanting to bus. Everyone person that I read her as scummy seems to have voted her at some point or another, but they are not using vote tags so the votes were missed. I am cool with a Mistyx elimination, DGB is voting her too and DGB has a knack for finding the weak link in a scum chain.

To catch you up to speed:

We have a hood with Playing With Fire, but they have not been too active on it. They bought the vig using all of their money and they are shooting Brutalism which we think is fine because we also think they are scum.

We also have a double vote that we have to use soon.

Everyone apparently isn't really playing including scum so

but maybe that means it will be an easy game. *shrug*
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Mistyx

Down to vote FL’s scumread and use that to read him.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
GameStop
GameStop
Townie
GameStop
Townie
Townie

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:12 am

Post by GameStop »

In post 904, pirate mollie wrote:Mistyx seems like the scumzorz that scum are wanting to bus. Everyone person that I read her as scummy seems to have voted her at some point or another, but they are not using vote tags so the votes were missed. I am cool with a Mistyx elimination, DGB is voting her too and DGB has a knack for finding the weak link in a scum chain.
@misty

Seems like you have DGB as lock town, whys that?
Elon Musk
Elon Musk
Goon
Elon Musk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:29 am

Post by Elon Musk »

The Brutalism/Playing with Fire fight is interesting. It's the kind of fight that FEELS like it's SvT - both slots are immensely confident the other is scum, and were so very early into the game. It wasn't based on content either but relatively little, vibes and tone and the way each other is playing. I feel like this is one of those 1v1s where everyone else is too lazy to properly dissect it and figure out who's town and who's coming at the other in bad faith, but for each to be so sure of the other, there probably is bad faith being used there, and it's gonna be from the scum side which makes the the other sure they're scum. I think they're both good players too and don't think they randomly pick a TvT based on relatively little - I'm BoPing them basically to assume there's scum in them somewhere. No clue who though because I'm not reading through those interactions again, someone else totally should though. For now, let's just get the easy Mistyx scumflip. She's the easiest viberead on this site.

Oh, and to everyone who was concerned about Musk and sent PMs and letters asking if he was okay; no, he is not. Both of his legs are broken and he's in intensive care. I still have him running our stocks though, I have no time for that LOL
Elon Musk
Elon Musk
Goon
Elon Musk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:29 am

Post by Elon Musk »

-ELON
Misty Waters
Misty Waters
Goon
Misty Waters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:34 am

Post by Misty Waters »

In post 907, GameStop wrote:
In post 904, pirate mollie wrote:Mistyx seems like the scumzorz that scum are wanting to bus. Everyone person that I read her as scummy seems to have voted her at some point or another, but they are not using vote tags so the votes were missed. I am cool with a Mistyx elimination, DGB is voting her too and DGB has a knack for finding the weak link in a scum chain.
@misty

I feel reasonably better about her than I did about Gypyx. I don't have anybody as "lock" town, but we do have some townreads and she is in there. It is an old meta read and I doubt that it would make sense if I explained it to you.
Elon Musk
Elon Musk
Goon
Elon Musk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:34 am

Post by Elon Musk »

In post 874, Playing With Fire wrote:I'm in an exceptionally bad mood for reasons not related to the game, so I apologize for tone.

I bought the vig. I bid 969,466.86, which was the rest of my money. I currently have the target set to Brutalism one minute before the current auction ends, and will shoot them unless something exceptional happens. Then I'll shoot whoever Misty Waters tells me to.
Actually perfect

-Elon
Misty Waters
Misty Waters
Goon
Misty Waters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:41 am

Post by Misty Waters »

In post 906, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Mistyx

if PWF shoots Brutalism and Brutalism doesn't die because they are doctored will you help us eliminate them?
GameStop
GameStop
Townie
GameStop
Townie
Townie

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:50 am

Post by GameStop »

In post 910, Misty Waters wrote:
In post 907, GameStop wrote:
@misty

I feel reasonably better about her than I did about Gypyx. I don't have anybody as "lock" town, but we do have some townreads and she is in there. It is an old meta read and I doubt that it would make sense if I explained it to you.
But they have literally 8 posts. Which posts did you "Meta" read?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 912, Misty Waters wrote:

if PWF shoots Brutalism and Brutalism doesn't die because they are doctored will you help us eliminate them?
I would look at the situation and VCA and day play. Could be Brutalism is BP based on the auction. I wouldn’t make a commitment to anyway or the other. I think the vote on Mistyx is a good spot while I sort FL and others.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:04 am

Post by Auro »

This was the other head's scumread, not FL's, as far as I recall.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:11 am

Post by Auro »

In post 898, Misty Waters wrote:It is not so much as that I think you misunderstood our posts as much mischaractized them. Not maliciously, I don't think, but rather you are just unfamiliar with my playstyle. I am rather surprised that we have not received a lot more heat than we have. We townread Gamma and S&S of course we are going to push back on that. And it is a mistruth to say we tried to stop a Gamestop wagon, I scumread him, I was considering following it.

Is there a reason you are townreading Brutalism?

Hi Math!
I was somehow under the impression that your posts were Alisae's, I think that clears up my concerns about your slot's play being very "social" - however I'd appreciate it if you can go into further details about how I mischaracterized your posts and they're all playstyle things? Thank you.

I don't townread Brutalism, no. I thought a lot of the Playing With Fire vs Brutalism posts had some intentional dramatic flair added in, but I don't get Brutalism's attack on Nacho playing "happy social"? unwnd's posts have been super unimpressive and their recent posts just appear to be complaints and whining about having to wait - however, my expectation from such slots is to actually attempt to rally town towards meaningful wagons, not sit back and complain. Cabd said he'd be posting soon though, I'm waiting to see that.
GameStop
GameStop
Townie
GameStop
Townie
Townie

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:26 am

Post by GameStop »

"DGB is voting her too and DGB has a knack for finding the weak link in a scum chain"

Just sounds like scum picking someone whos usually pretty easy to townread, and town reading them, but DGB JUST GOT HERE.
GameStop
GameStop
Townie
GameStop
Townie
Townie

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:26 am

Post by GameStop »

VOTE: Misty
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:32 am

Post by Auro »

Gamestop

Gamestop is town. While their posts up to some point felt forced, later interactions and revisions of their play flipped my feelings. Their shitposts are interspersed with flashes of solving thought (,,,, for example), sometimes even embedded into them. Their advance declaration of making a windfall, while probably anti-town, is actually towny - they're literally
named Gamestop
, they could have easily waited
until an investigate
to give that excuse and it would've sounded perfectly natural while pseudo-clearing them... and instead they deflect it. Their declared high bid on the vig, presumably to prevent scum from getting it, is also town. I like that they're getting into the groove of the game (looking at their current line of attack on Misty Waters) as well.

Boom. Roasted.

Hmm didn't need a wall for this one :P Okay Gamestop, your turn to popcorn. Who should I write about next?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 918, GameStop wrote:VOTE: Misty
Which Misty is this?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:38 am

Post by Auro »

In post 920, MathBlade wrote:
Which Misty is this?
Math, I feel like this is easy to answer looking at the context of their posts on this very page.
Misty Waters
Misty Waters
Goon
Misty Waters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:45 am

Post by Misty Waters »

In post 920, MathBlade wrote:
Which Misty is this?
his vote is meaningless, you have to use tags. It needs to be noted that if he is trying to vote us, that he is diverting attention away from the Mistyx!

Auro - do you think maybe you could make yourself and give a read on Brutalism since nacho plans on shooting them when he gets back into the thread? you know, comment on something RELEVANT and pretty significant, maybe? could you do that?

because you are studiously ignoring that very big thing and I find it, well, weird.

but then again, everybody is ignoring it.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:01 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Who is the towniest player right now so I can switch my brain all the way off and sheep them?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:03 am

Post by Auro »

In post 916, Auro wrote:I don't townread Brutalism, no. I thought a lot of the Playing With Fire vs Brutalism posts had some intentional dramatic flair added in, but I don't get Brutalism's attack on Nacho playing "happy social"? unwnd's posts have been super unimpressive and their recent posts just appear to be complaints and whining about having to wait - however, my expectation from such slots is to actually attempt to rally town towards meaningful wagons, not sit back and complain. Cabd said he'd be posting soon though, I'm waiting to see that.
I've addressed my current position on Brutalism on this page... do you believe I should have a *strong* read one way or the other?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”