Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4750 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:44 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Nancy he's telling you to argue with him about what tprs should do so we get to the best strategy, not that he has the final word. Jeez
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4751 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:46 pm

Post by Sherlock and Watson »

Some of my proposed night actions have additional reasoning, some of which is not optimal to fully explain, but even the reasons we can openly discuss are quite strong. You are welcome to refute the stated reasons and ignore the unstated reasons since they are unstated.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4752 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:47 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4748, Sherlock and Watson wrote:
In post 4744, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Why should rolestopper be on you? I’m not opposed but I was initially planning on having Gamma leashed to Sarah or Fey. And why should 5uffering replacement be on M & R?
Rolestopper on me because I refused to claim, which means Titus has high incentive to target me with night actions one way or the other, and because I believe the overall impact of me being killed would be bad for town.

re: mastina vanilla cop, for a variety of reasons, the most important one being that the slot is unclaimed. There's more to it than that, but I'm pretty sure it's the best vanilla cop check at this point.

We don't want Gamma on Fey because Fey is too good of a target for Italiano if Italiano is not dying. I don't think Sarah is a priority kill target for Titus.
But if vanilla cop gets no results, doesn’t that put a target on them?

I think they they are a more likely NK than you based on no one is sus on them.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
War and Peace
War and Peace
Townie
War and Peace
Townie
Townie

Post Post #4753 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:47 pm

Post by War and Peace »

In post 1559, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:You ignoring that is concerning.
It's only concerning if you look at it from a "my word is law" standpoint. In that case, Saudade is clearly not paying you much attention, so you cannot trust them to follow your directions. However, from an alignment standpoint, it's not all that concerning.
Typically
, town would be more likely to follow your instructions while scum would renegade; however, in the specific case of Saudade, it's a lot murkier because they do this as either alignment. Furthermore, as I've said previously, I think scum!Saudade would be at least a little less antagonistic either in an attempt to stay on your good side or because he would be directed to do so by his scum mates, so the Saudade slot is probably town.
In post 1573, Sherlock and Watson wrote:I also feel like I should UNVOTE: VOTE: Battle Mage because accusing me of distracting you from answering your question
Weren't you already on the wagon? Like, what was the purpose of this post?
In post 1580, Saudade wrote:One scum ate's , the other posts analytical analysis and the 3rd coasts and afks for the most part of the game
Honestly, I bet that this is a good description of what has happened so far this game. It seems pretty apt.
nagl? Not sure I've seen that before.
In post 1590, Battle Mage wrote:Scumlean
Gamma Emerald
Red Eye Knights (Aristophanes + Akarin) Rogue Squadron (Lunar Martian + Akarin) Rogue Squadron (Lunar Martian + Akarin)
Pyro

Likely Scum
Toogeloo
Sherlock and Watson (Krazy + PenguinPower)
{REDACTED}

In post 1624, Battle Mage wrote:...i'll be back same time tomorrow for the re-run of today's festivities :lol: is everyone just desperate to be a hero and nail BM-scum? ;)
It seems so. I think Sherlock's positioning around this wagon is very sketchy. That combined with their excessive fluff earlier doesn't make me feel good about the slot. I get the feeling they are trying to win people over by sheer posting volume rather than by doing actual scumhunting. That is, they want to look like they are doing stuff, but in reality, they are doing nothing notable.
In post 1629, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Saudade
I don't trust his ass at all rn
This feels too reactionary... for a lack of a better description. Sure, I wouldn't necessarily trust Saudade either, but what specifically did you think come from scum!Saudade?
In post 1644, Batsunami wrote:There is so much resistance to this wagon and he seems so so towny. Those are clear scum indicators.
Where? Nancy is like the only one resisting the Battle Mage wagon. Others may be ambivalent, but no one is actively pushing a counterwagon. Also, "Too townie to be town" is as much a fallacy as "too scummy to be scum."
In post 1648, Pyro wrote:Honestly, the tone shift is really noticeable
At least for me, you've established you can't read tone super well, so I'm not taking much stock in this comment. There are also so many lurking variables you are completely ignoring here that could explain the tone shift. Not the least of which is getting mislimmed in the past versus game...
In post 1677, Alisae wrote:
Battle Mage has requested replacement
Zzz... Okay, maybe THIS is why Battle Mage was limmed. It would make sense anyway, but the reasons used to propel the wagon (and pretty much the sole content of the like last ten pages) were really awful, so this really shouldn't have come to this point.
In post 1699, Sherlock and Watson wrote:his entire approach to solving
I mean, y'all didn't give him room to solve. Y'all instead repeatedly gave the same arguments again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again. Like, you seem really set on scum reading Battle Mage from the offset, and your progression doesn't feel very fair and natural.
In post 1718, 5uffering wrote:I felt their frustration regardless and I just want to give the next person a chance. We can come back to the slot at any time.
5uffering's posting is starting to look town again. scum!5uffering would be better off just letting the Battle Mage lim happen rather than trying to derail it.
In post 1725, Starcrossed wrote:i generally don't like this as a reason for a scumread. it's very if you aren't [this amount of town], you aren't town, when there's many other factors. which one of our heads are you expecting this from?
I think some level of burden of proficiency is appropriate, though it varies widely by person and isn't a super accurate way to read people.

Also, I get the general impression your slot is just floating by... Neither of you seem to be doing much at all; y'all are doing the bare minimum to remain in the game. Idk, but that doesn't make me feel great about your slot.

At bottom of .
~War
Hydra of Ircher (War) and samantha97 (Peace).
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4754 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:50 pm

Counterpicks for vanilla Cop:

Starcrossed (Kanna + PookyTheMagicalBear)
Red Eye Knights (Aristophanes + Akarin) Rogue Squadron (Lunar Martian + Akarin) Rogue Squadron (Lunar Martian + Akarin)
Olaf

Outside of mastina, these are the vanilla cop picks that have strong reasoning

Right now I'm saying GS on REK, since that seems more powerful and REK is a slot that is better resolved with a powerful mech check.

Starcrossed and Olaf are viable counter-picks to mastina, but I think a vanilla cop check on mastina is stronger. I would certainly entertain arguments that Starcrossed or Olaf are good vanilla cop checks, but I think Olaf is better left to being sorted by dayplay as a viable nightkill target if town, and Starcrossed just doesn't seem as good to me as mastina, basically. At that point there are subjective factors in play. I am welcome to arguments that Starcrossed is a better vanilla cop check than mastina, but I think almost everything outside of that is suboptimal for a variety of dayplay reasons.
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4755 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:51 pm

In post 4752, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:But if vanilla cop gets no results, doesn’t that put a target on them?

I think they they are a more likely NK than you based on no one is sus on them.

I think we're operating on different assumptions about what a strong nightkill in this list would be for the first night phase.

Actually, there is another slot that would be a stronger rolestop than me, but I don't think Titus saw it so I'd rather not discuss it. Based on the information that is commonly acknowledged in the thread, I am the better rolestop target at this point.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4756 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:53 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4751, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Some of my proposed night actions have additional reasoning, some of which is not optimal to fully explain, but even the reasons we can openly discuss are quite strong. You are welcome to refute the stated reasons and ignore the unstated reasons since they are unstated.
I’m not opposed because I have no idea what anyone’s role who hasn’t claimed yet. I think that Mastina is an extremely likely NK choice but if M & R are onboard with this, I’m fine. I want to hear what others have to say about this as well.

I’m not opposed, just thinking this through. @PB, please stop getting irritated with me. I’m clearly trying my best ffs!.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4757 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:59 pm

I think Pink Ball is being very reasonable about how he is handling you. Nancy. Relax. And Focus.

Focus.

If you really want Starcrossed vanilla cop checked over mastina, I'd be welcome to hear why, otherwise I think mastina is the better vanilla cop check based on the information that town will need to be able to discuss on day 2 to solve effectively.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4758 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:03 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4720, Titus wrote:
In post 4717, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4714, Titus wrote:Oh come on Nancy. Get another claim. You know you want to.

It's not like you have wagons to look at.
Why are you so interested in Krazy’s claim? You haven’t cared about any of the others? :igmeou:
They claimed spontaneously. Krazy won't.
How do we know that this isn’t wifom for Titus to NK either Fey, Sarah, M & R?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4759 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:05 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4757, Sherlock and Watson wrote:I think Pink Ball is being very reasonable about how he is handling you. Nancy. Relax. And Focus.

Focus.

If you really want Starcrossed vanilla cop checked over mastina, I'd be welcome to hear why, otherwise I think mastina is the better vanilla cop check based on the information that town will need to be able to discuss on day 2 to solve effectively.
I don’t understand why you want Mastina cop checked in particular?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4760 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:06 pm

We can leash Gamma to {1 of me, Sarah}, we can't leash gamma to M&R if we're vanilla copping M&R, if you want to add M&R to the rolestop pool then we can vanilla cop Starcrossed instead, I still think that's worse though. Italiano on Fey I feel is like.... always right here? I can't see a world where Titus kills Fey here unless we give her *a lot* of reason to kill Fey.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4761 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:06 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4757, Sherlock and Watson wrote:I think Pink Ball is being very reasonable about how he is handling you. Nancy. Relax. And Focus.

Focus.

It’s not helpful for people to jump on me when I’m doing my best and I would prefer that town puts more faith in me, since I’m not a moron.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4762 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:08 pm

In post 4759, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I don’t understand why you want Mastina cop checked in particular?

Do you actively prefer Starcrossed?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4763 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:09 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4760, Sherlock and Watson wrote:We can leash Gamma to {1 of me, Sarah}, we can't leash gamma to M&R if we're vanilla copping M&R, if you want to add M&R to the rolestop pool then we can vanilla cop Starcrossed instead, I still think that's worse though. Italiano on Fey I feel is like.... always right here? I can't see a world where Titus kills Fey here unless we give her *a lot* of reason to kill Fey.
Well unless we get another vt claim, I guess Italiano on Fey probably makes sense. Oh wait, Toog claimed vt, didn’t he?

We can put Italiano on Toog. I forgot about that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4764 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:12 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4762, Sherlock and Watson wrote:
In post 4759, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I don’t understand why you want Mastina cop checked in particular?

Do you actively prefer Starcrossed?
No, I actually prefer Olaf to Mastina. I prefer rs on Sahara or Mastina. Maybe GS on Gamma?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4765 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:15 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@mod, can you please prod Gamma?

Tweetie also.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4766 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:18 pm

If Gamma is scum there's the risk he's a scum doctor, he is a poor GS choice. Vanilla cop on Olaf is basically fine even though I very slightly disagree with it but not so much that we need to argue about it.

GS on Akarin is very strong. If not Akarin, god, we could do Olaf, but then we'd do vanilla cop on one of mastina/Akarin. That feels worse to me but it's workable.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4767 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:26 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4676, Alisae wrote:
VOTE COUNT 2 . 25
  • 5uffering
    ----------- 4 ( (94), (172), (174), (39) )
    F- 5

ItalianoVD
    ---------- 3 ( (36), (139), (73), (148) )
    F- 6

Clidd
    --------------- 3 ( (208), (538), (203), (197) )
    F- 6

War and Peace
    ------- 1 ( (3) )
    F- 8

SaraharaS
    ----------- 1 ( (68) )
    F- 8

Morning Tweet
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Starcrossed
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Pink Ball
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Gamma Emerald
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Toogeloo
    ------------ 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Sherlock and Watson
    - 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Morty and Rick
    ------ 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Fey
    ----------------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Red Eye Knights
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Dunnstral
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Olaf
    ---------------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Not Voting
    ---------- 4 ( (162), (72), Red Eye Knights(26), Toogeloo(38) )
With 16 alive, it takes 9 to Flip
Deadline is in (expired on 2021-02-28 00:01:00)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4768 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:34 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4766, Sherlock and Watson wrote:If Gamma is scum there's the risk he's a scum doctor, he is a poor GS choice. Vanilla cop on Olaf is basically fine even though I very slightly disagree with it but not so much that we need to argue about it.

GS on Akarin is very strong. If not Akarin, god, we could do Olaf, but then we'd do vanilla cop on one of mastina/Akarin. That feels worse to me but it's workable.
There’s a real possibility Gamma’s flaking on this game but hopefully he doesn’t ignore the prod.

But yeah good point.

Okay, I guess gunsmith on Akarin is fine. I think the vanilla cop think is probably moot because we might mass claim tomorrow dependant on flip but we’ll see.

I guess we could vanilla cop Starcrossed or Mastina but I think I prefer Olaf.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4769 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:40 pm

Post by Morty and Rick »

Don't cop check us we're conftown

-Morty
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4770 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:45 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4769, Morty and Rick wrote:Don't cop check us we're conftown

-Morty
Who should we cop check? Also can you also weigh in on rolestop. vanillaizer and gunsmith please?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4771 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:46 pm

vanilla cop will still be important since the vanilla cop claims result before the rest of massclaim

Flip clidd

italiano on fey, gunsmith Akarin, rolestop {pool of S&W and Sarah}, replacement vanilla cops Olaf

Lock?
Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4772 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:49 pm

Post by Morty and Rick »

I'm a bit loaded till tomorrow with work stuff sorry :X

-Morty
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4773 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:50 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4771, Sherlock and Watson wrote:vanilla cop will still be important since the vanilla cop claims result before the rest of massclaim

Flip clidd

italiano on fey, gunsmith Akarin, rolestop {pool of S&W, Sarah and Morty & Rick}, replacement vanilla cops Olaf

Lock?
Sure with that one little change.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4774 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:51 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4773, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4771, Sherlock and Watson wrote:vanilla cop will still be important since the vanilla cop claims result before the rest of massclaim

Flip clidd

italiano on fey, gunsmith Akarin, rolestop {pool of S&W, Sarah and Morty & Rick}, replacement vanilla cops Olaf

Lock?
Sure with that one little change.
Or maybe Toog is better because we can confirm his vanilla cop claim?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”