Designer Mafia 2007 - Game Over, Final Scene Posted!

Did you enjoy the final scene?

Yes, I love it!
67%
No, this is boring...
22%
Comical stupidity option
11%

Total votes: 9

Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #3100 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:11 am

Post by Nocmen »

You forgot to mention one key point...if you are scum. In that case...well, you lynch me today, kill one of them tonight, and win in endgame.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #3101 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:43 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

I am pretty sure SSF is scum

vote SSF
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Belgarion
Belgarion
Townie
Belgarion
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3102 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:44 am

Post by Belgarion »

vote SSF

ok...so now that was the hammer...was I right?..any last words?
SSF352
SSF352
Goon
SSF352
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3103 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:55 am

Post by SSF352 »

Belgarion wrote:
vote SSF

ok...so now that was the hammer...was I right?..any last words?
Hope you can prevent the kill somehow tonight, cause then you can auto win. I really am town, gg Nocmen.
SSF352
SSF352
Goon
SSF352
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3104 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:07 am

Post by SSF352 »

Nocmen wrote:You forgot to mention one key point...if you are scum. In that case...well, you lynch me today, kill one of them tonight, and win in endgame.
Just for the record, Twomz investigated me and I came up clean. So I cant be scum.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #3105 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:35 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

That's a lynch! The remaining people surround SSF352 and toss him off the cliff. Somehow, on his way down, he manages to travel back in time and tries to stop you before you throw him off the cliff. Unfortunately, by encountering himself during time travel, SSF352 is stuck dead with shock, so he dies anyway.

SSF352, Dr. Emmett Brown, Town, lynched Day 10

It's now Night 10. Please send choices quickly.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #3106 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:33 am

Disclaimer: The final scene is going to come in several parts, to add to the suspense and break up the story somewhat. Expect several posts before the final scene is finished.

Final Scene Part 1:

It was night. The sky is dark, and a gloom has settled over Designville. Everything is quiet, because everyone is
DEAD
. However, a few people aren't dead. A lonely snowflake drifts through the streets, floating along with the gusts of wind...*SMASH*...a gloved hand crushes it, melting it into nothingness. "Damn snowflakes...all unique and shit...I wish they would all just cease to exist!" The dark figure sneezes, and some sort of goop comes out of his nose. He wipes it away and continues watching his target. The other figure is across the street, sitting at home in front of the fireplace. The fire dwindles, and the target gets up to leave, donning a heavy trenchcoat and black leather gloves for protection from the weather. Trudging down the street, the first shadow follows the second, keeping the other figure in his sights. He fingers his new wedding ring, thinking about his wife and hoping that tonight ends well so he can return to her safe and sound. She wasn't from Designville, and she'd managed to stay out of this mess, but he felt obliged to finish this himself, even though he had just gotten married a few days ago. If all went well, he could leave town tomorrow and spend the rest of his days in her arms...

curiouskarmadog had enjoyed sitting warm in front of the fire, but he knew he had a job to do. Putting on his coat and gloves, ckd ventured out into the snowfall, cursing the weather under his breath. "Snow? Why did it have to be snow? Why couldn't we have had rain or sleet, or even hail? Why snow? Ugh..." Already the cold was freezing snow into ice under his boots, and he slipped a couple times while he walked. Soon he reached the other house, and he slipped into an alleyway to watch for passerby. Soon a dark figure walked past him, quickly moving through the snow, hands stuffed in the pockets of his overcoat. ckd gets up to follow the other person, but then he hears the *click* of a pistol, and he hurries out of the alley. The snow swirls around his feet as he stares at the scene before him. On one side of the street is Nocmen, facing Belgarion across from him. curiouskarmadog quickly sprung into action, to take care of this once and for all.

Nocmen knew tonight would decide everything. He had to make sure everything went according to plan, and he was going to cover ALL of his bases this time. As he left his house, however, he was confronted by one of the other members of the town, Belgarion. "What is he doing out here," Nocmen thought to himself. "I guess things are coming to a head earlier rather than later." Nocmen decided to finish this now, and he prepared to face the worst.

To Be Continued...
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #3107 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:49 am

Final Scene Part 2:

The dark figure known as Belgarion had followed his target across town, but he noticed another figure walking past the alley where ckd had disappeared. It was Nocmen, and by the gleam from inside his overcoat, Belgarion's worst fears were confirmed. He stepped out into the street to stop him, only to be confronted by a ready muzzle in Nocmen's hand. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw ckd emerge from the alley, and a warning shout leaped to his throat. It was too late, however.

ckd ran out into the street, finding his target near him. Stepping in front of Nocmen, he shouted across the street. "Belgarion, stay away from him! I'm not going to let anyone kill him tonight!" He spread his arms defensively, and a bit of goop dripped from his hand as he prepared to defend Nocmen.

Nocmen was surprised by ckd's move, but it quickly turned into a chuckle of amusement. "My dear ckd, as much as I appreciate you protecting me, you have me all wrong. I came here to kill you." And with that, he pulled the trigger of his pistol, sending death at curiouskarmadog.

To Be Continued...
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #3108 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:59 am

Final Scene Part 3:

Belgarion could not let this happen. Acting quickly, he used goop in a Spiderman-like move, swinging himself across the street to get between curiouskarmadog and Nocmen. He got there in time to block the bullet, but it took him square in the chest. Breath knocked out, Belgarion looked down at his chest, where the pain was coming from. Lodged in his shirt was a bullet, but it didn't seem to have penetrated. He started laughing nervously. "Haha, I guess that shirt jediknight gave me was worth something after all..."

Nocmen couldn't believe this. "Damn you, Belgarion! I had everything planned out! I had all the angles covered...how could this happen?" He looked at the scene before him, with Belgarion clutching his chest on the ground in front of curiouskarmadog. The bullet hadn't even penetrated, and he didn't have any extra ammo for the gun! How was he supposed to finish this now? "Well, at least I can finish the rest of my plan..." Nocmen reached behind and grabbed the stock of his shotgun, pulling it out from where it had hung on his back. "I was going do this at your house, Belgarion, but it seems you came to me instead. How convenient." Nocmen fired the gun, hoping this part of his plan would go off without a hitch.

curiouskarmadog couldn't believe what had just happened. Nocmen had just tried to kill him while he was protecting him! And Belgarion protected him! Why was he protecting Nocmen again? He couldn't remember...all he could think about was the shotgun Nocmen had pulled out and pointed at his twin brother. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" ckd lunged forward, trying to stop Nocmen before it was too late. The gun went off.

To Be Continued...
Last edited by Mastermind of Sin on Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #3109 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:31 am

Final Scene Part 4:

Belgarion watched Nocmen pulled the trigger, and the world around him seemed to move in slow-motion as his doom flew towards him. Out of the corner of his eye he saw curiouskarmadog scrambling toward him. In his mind, he shouted to him to run away, but there was no time to speak. The past flashed before him, all the wonderful times he had growing up with his twin brother. Despite the problems that came with not being a unique person, Belgarion rather liked having a twin. He would miss that. And then Belgarion was no more.

curiouskarmadog didn't make it. The shot took Belgarion in the head, blowing half of it off in a horrible scene of blood and gore. He collapsed in a heap of sobs, stricken by the shock of his twin's death. As Nocmen walked over, ckd grabbed the barrel of the shotgun, putting it to his head. "Just kill me and get it over with, so I can rejoin Belgarion on the other side!" Nocmen just looked at him..."Meep Meep?" curiouskarmadog looked at the gun and noticed Nocmen had no ammo. He burst out laughing and crying at the same time, sobbing at his misfortune. "I can't even get a mafiate to kill me! What a mess my life is!" He stumbled over to a nearby building, climbing to the roof. Fingering his wedding ring, he apologized to his waiting wife. "I won't be able to come join you. I hope you find someone better to spend your life with. Belgarion, I'm coming to join you!" He sobbed again, flinging himself from the building. Careening to the ground, ckd landed next to his twin brother, breaking his neck on the ground.

Nocmen couldn't believe ckd's reaction. He had suspected a connection with Belgarion, but no one is crazy enough to kill themselves over the death of a compatriot. If Nocmen was like that, he would've killed himself a long time ago. Picking through the bodies, Nocmen pulled identical wedding rings off Belgarion and curiouskarmadog's fingers. "Figures that twins would end up married to the same person..." Shouldering his shotgun, Nocmen trudged out of Designville, leaving it devastated by the wrath of the mafia.

The End

The Mafia, comprised of schismatized, JDodge, Nonny, Kison, and Nocmen, win!
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #3110 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:32 am

Roles:

Player: Rolename - Designer - Alignment

UltimaAvalon: Dr Emmett Brown - ZONEACE - town
ZONEACE: Lowlife Lyncher - Jdodge/Aimee - neutral
Shanba: Psychotic Player List - Kscope - town
jediknight: Magic Weaver - foolinc - town
KaleiÃ
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #3111 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:33 am

Snowflake (My Ass) - They say everyone's unique like a snowflake, well not you! It seems you have a double that is exactly like you named Belgarion. You have to use the dummy account Belgarion to post in addition to your own. Belgarion doesn't have to agree with you on everything (nature over nurture), but does have to vote like you do. Votes/Unvotes must be made within 24 hours of each other or you will be replaced or worse. You cannot revote someone else until your alt (or you, depending on which account unvotes first) has unvoted the previous person. Your alt counts as a second player. It will not die if you are lynched and vice versa. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Magic Weaver – Over the years you’d been able to weave magic into various shirts. Each night you are able pass a shirt on to another member of the town and they will take on whatever power it has associated with it. It’s just too bad you can't remember what they do. You have the following color shirts available to you: Red, Teal, Black, Yellow, White, and Pink. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Professor Goop - Eureka! You've discovered Goop! Goop has made you fantastically stretchy. You can stretch yourself really far, so far infact that you can protect three players every night. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Goop Mind - Brought into existence by Professor Goop (player name), you are the all-knowing Goop Mind. You have infused Professor Goop with your essence, which he is using to protect three players every night. What he does not know, however, is that you plan to spread the goop infection across the world! If Professor Goop is killed during the night, he will explode into Three Goop Globs. You may use these globs to infect three other players. These three other players will have the power to protect two other players. Should these Generation 1 Goop Servants die, they will break into two more globs, which you can use to infect two more players. These Generation 2 Goop Servants have the power to protect 1 other player. When a Generation 2 Goop Servant dies, they will break into one glob, which you may use to either infect a new servant, or upgrade an existing servant. A Generation 3 Goop Servant may not protect anyone, but retain their powers. You may talk to all goop servants during the night through the Mod. They each do not know of the existence of the other goop servants. You win when the Goop Servants make up the entirety of the town.

You are the finest doctor in all the land. House? Pathetic. Dr. Green? Don't make me laugh! Doogie Whooser? Each night, you can choose to protect someone from death. This, of course, will NEVER fail. But you've got a little ace up your sleeve. Due to your long history of reading patients, you... just might know when someone is hiding something. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

You are the Second-Hand Doctor! You got these doctorin' tools from a hobo... or a guy in a shady cloak... or...Well, come to think of it, you don't know HOW you got them...or how you know they're doctorin tools. All you know is that you must doctor...You... must... doctor...

You are the Psychotic Playerlist. You feel fat, and you want to diet, removing people from you. Whenever the mafia kills someone, the player below them on the playerlist gets removed from the game without notice. If someone other than you mentions his name, that player will return back into the game, but without a vote. During the night, you may also add a player in the game to the day's death scenes as a dead player, just for killcount effect. They will not actually die, but you can make up any kill method/alignment for the "deceased" player. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

You are the Recurring Villain. If you are killed, the next person to replace into the game will get your role instead of the role of the player they replaced. Each night you may either a) kill someone, or b) steal a player's ability to use on another player. You win if the Recurring Villain is the only role still alive in the game.

You are Keith Richards. You look 800 years old but seem to have found the secret to clinging to life despite all the drugs you've ingested. Pirate code suggests that you should pass this on to others. Mick Jagger could care less. Each night you must target one of the dead and raise them back to life with your dead father's ashes, but with rather unpredictable results. You could care less who wins, as long as you survive.

You are X's Delusions. They are mentally ill, and you are the product of their illness, although they don't know about you. Since you are just the product of someone else's mind, you can't be killed, lynched, targetted, etc. You may vote however, and a lynch on you results in No Lynch. You win if your delusional player lives to endgame. You do not count against anyone else's win condition, since you cannot be eliminated.

You are a Psychotic Pair of Pants. You are quite tired of being constantly worn by other people, so you have used your status as an object of clothing to infiltrate the town. Each night, you may choose one person's closet to sneak into, and they will wear you for the rest of the night. You will see any night actions they choose to do over the course of this night. However, if they are to meet their untimely demise while wearing you, you will also be slain at the scene. You may also choose to not be worn each night, and in that case you can go and beat someone down with your long denim legs. Each Night you MUST take one of these actions, but never the same action two nights in a row. You win when all other beings in the town are killed.

Computer Hacker - You have three abilities available to you. Hack account: target has to post a certain message in one of their posts the next day, and they must follow certain conditions that you specify (such as when to say it or what not to say). Blackout: once per game, resets vote count. Research: has a 50% chance of revealing target alignment, and a 50% chance of revealing role of target player. You may not Research and Hack on the same night. You are mafia with X and X. You win when the Mafia irrevocably controls a majority of the town.

You're Dr. Emmett Brown, crack pot/time traveler. You love your supped up Delorean and use it to travel back in time to see what other people are up to. Be careful, for if you encounter yourself you will be struck dead with shock. Each night, you can travel back in time (to one of the previous nights) and target one player to see who they targeted and who targeted them. If you target someone who you targeted that night or who targeted you (thereby running into your past self), you will die due to the shock from the encounter. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

You are the Time Swapper! Once during the game, at Night, you may PM me saying that you wish to use your action. If it goes unprevented, then from that point onwards, all night actions, such as the Mafia's kill, become day actions (which will be processed as they are received), and all day actions become night actions. You can return time to normal by PMing the mod at any point in the game, or if you die. You cannot redo the switch. You are mafia with X and X. You win when the Mafia irrevocably controls a majority of the town.

You are the Veteran Criminal. You've been doing this for a long time, so you have developed a number of useful abilities. Each night, you can do one of the following: Kill someone, Investigate someone, or Roleblock someone. You must always make a choice. You are mafia with X and X. You win when the Mafia irrevocably controls a majority of the town.

You are the Lowlife Lyncher. You've decided you want to get X lynched on Day 1. However, you are such a bastard that you'll go after a different person tomorrow. You don't really care, as long as you can get someone lynched. If you get your target lynched that day, you will win and leave the town. However, if you die, the town will be so happy that they will celebrate by having two days in a row.

You are green. It’s not easy being green. So you’ve evaluated your options, and decided to back another underdog like you. At the beginning of the game, you will have no win condition. If you lynch a scum day one, you will become a survivor. If you lynch a town day one, you will become a member of the town. In order to assist you with your struggle, you have immunity from nightkills. You've also decided to help out X by protecting them from kills at night. Anyone that tries to kill them will be killed by you instead. Although, if X is lynched, you will die, too. Good luck!

You are the Mythic Network Admin. As the person who controls the entire network, you have worked out that you can do a few things without getting caught. Each of these abilities can only be used once, however. First, you can stop all night actions from going through by shutting down the network. Also, you have the ability to shut down the Mafia network and the Town networks individually, once each. Lastly, you may choose someone other than yourself to become King the next day. As King, they will be able to execute a member of the town instead of a normal lynch. However, if they try to execute you, the town will rise up and smite the King dead instead. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

You are the Bookkeeper! Each Night, you will attempt to predict who will fall victim to any killing role that Night. If you are correct, you will gain 25% NK immunity for the remainder of the game (that is, 25% of kill attempts on you will fail). You will also attempt to predict who will be lynched during the next day, and if you are correct, you will gain a 25% lynch immunity. All immunities are cumulative, meaning that 4 correct death predictions will make you Bulletproof, and 4 correct lynch predictions will make you Unlynchable. However, there is a catch...Any incorrect NK predictions will cause the effectiveness of any Doc protections on you to drop by 10%, and any incorrect lynch predictions will cause a 10% increase on the number of Cops who investigate you as guilty. Like immunities, all penalties are cumulative. They cannot, however, go above 50%. You may not make any predictions once there are less than, or equal to, 5 players alive. On top of this, you have decided to expand your library by collecting QFT's. Every time someone QFT's or Keffed's you, you will have a 25% increased chance of having an extra, separate vote during the next day. If you get to 200%, you gain three separate votes. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Mr. Meepers Grim - Ever seen Mr Peepers on SNL? You're his somewhat shy cousin Mr. Meepers Grim. You can only write posts using the word "meep" in it. If someone calls you by your mafiascum name then you can write one post of substance. Then you have to go back to posting "meep" until someone else says your name. Mr. Meepers is very loyal...or somewhat psychotic...to his friends. Each night you can either 1)investigate one of the people who called you by name or 2)vig a person that called you by name. You may not claim to have a post restriction or explain how it works. You may, however, claim the details of your night ability and what triggers it. As the direct descendant of The Grim, the person who kills or hammers you will receive a post restriction that will force them to say "OH, THE HORROR!" in each of their posts. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #3112 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:34 am

Mod Notes:
mneme is untargetable, Green Pucca (kscope) is his target
Green Pucca helps out somestrangeflea (now armlx), but it's only one-shot
Mafia are JDodge, Battle Mage, and Schismatized (+Nocmen after N3 and Kison after N4)
Shirt colors: Red (investigate), Teal (protect), Black (day kill), Yellow (roleblock), White (one-shot bulletproof), Pink (one-shot lynch protection), ability doesn't show up until the next night (if it's not passive)
Goop protection has 50% chance of failure
bad doc senses turn mafia after 3 successful targets, his targets after the first two are forced to kill someone the next night, can only happen to the same target once
The Fonz has 50% NK immunity (2 successful predictions), 50% chance of guilty investigation, 40% chance of doc failure
Revive is 25% each: Revive Fails, Town, Scum(50% mafia, 50% SK (gains kill)), Survivor
- All scum revive as scum 100%
- Failed revives will always fail if attempt is repeated
Twomz only gets a result on mafia, not SKs

Day 1 Notes:
Lyncher goes for FaerieLord
Bamboo predicts Belgarion lynch

Night 1 Notes:
Kison targeted a target-immune person, so he still has 3 more nights to turn mafia
Oman predicts Twomz death
armlx death prevented by Kscope

Day 2 Notes:
Lyncher goes for Sir Tornado
Oman predicts KaleiÃ
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #3113 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:38 am

Night 1:

somestrangeflea - protect Shanba, Twomz, and JDodge
Thyroidectomy - King Shanba
Twomz - protect Thyroid
the silent speaker - no revive
Nightson - worn by ZONEACE
Sir Tornado - steal Nocmen's ability, target Thyroid
Shanba - "Foolinc, Mafia, vanishes into the void."
Nocmen - kill Kaliedoscope
Flameaxe - Research mneme
jediknight - give yellow shirt to Twomz
UltimaAvalon - can't act yet
Kaliedoscope - becomes survivor
stark - can't act yet
ZONEACE - has no action
Kison - protect mneme
mneme - has no action
curiouskarmadog - has no action
Oman - Twomz NK, Kscope Lynch
JDodge - kill Twomz

Results:
All three goop protections fail
Shanba kinged
Thyroid protected
Nightson sees ZONEACE go nowhere
Flameaxe receives nothing
Twomz receives yellow shirt (roleblock)
Kscope becomes survivor
Kison fails to target mneme
mafia kill Twomz

Night 2:

somestrangeflea - Protect Shanba, Oman, Kison
Kison - Protect Shanba
jediknight - Give Nocmen teal shirt
JDodge - Kill Nocmen
Flameaxe - Research Shanba
Thyroid - no choice
Sir Tornado - Copy Shanba on Nocmen
Nocmen - Investigate Belgarion
the silent speaker - resurrect Twomz
Shanba - "Shanba, Protown, Psychotic Player List, Killed"
UltimaAvalon - visit Shanba

Results:
Shanba and Kison protected by somestrangeflea
Shanba protected by Kison
Nocmen receives teal shirt
Nocmen dies (mafia)
Flameaxe receives Shanba's role
"Shanba, Protown, Psychotic Player List, Killed"
"Nocmen, Protown, Psychotic Player List, Killed"
Nocmen receives innocent on Belgarion
Twomz resurrected
UltimaAvalon sees Shanba target the silent speaker and Thyroid target Shanba

Night 3:

Flameaxe - Research Belgarion
Flameaxe - Kill Armlx
Thyroidectomy - Block mafia
the silent speaker - Revive Nocmen
Sir Tornado - Copy Twomz on Twomz
Twomz - Protect Sir Tornado
Kison - Protect Shanba
UltimaAvalon - Watch Stark N1
Armlx - Protect Twomz, TSS, Stark
jediknight - give Red Shirt to Thyroid

Results:
Flameaxe fails at both actions
Thyroid blocks mafia actions
TSS revives Nocmen, who becomes mafia
Twomz protects Twomz and Sir Tornado
Kison protects Shanba
UltimaAvalon sees Stark do nothing and no one targets him
Armlx protects Twomz and Stark
jediknight gives Thyroid a red shirt (investigation)

Night 4:

Kison - Protect Sir Tornado
Simenon - Investigate Kison
SSF352 - Twomz Night 1
armlx - protect Twomz, Sir Tornado, TSS
TSS - revive Shanba
Twomz - Protect Sir Tornado
PBuG - Research TSS, kill The Fonz
Sir Tornado - Copy Twomz on Twomz
jediknight - Give white shirt to Belgarion
The Fonz - Stark to lynch, Belgarion to die
Nocmen - Investigate Simenon

Results:

Kison protects Sir Tornado, then joins mafia
Simenon gets innocent result on Kison
SSF352 sees Twomz target Simenon and JDodge and jediknight target Twomz
armlx protects Twomz and TSS
Twomz protects Sir Tornado and Twomz
TSS fails to revive Shanba
jediknight gives white shirt to Belgarion
PBuG fails to kill The Fonz (25% doc protection)
Nocmen gets innocent result on Simenon
PBuG gets nothing on TSS

Night 5:

SirT - copy Twomz onto Twomz
armlx - Protect TSS, Nocmen, Stark
Twomz - Protect SirT
Nocmen - kill Jediknight
Kison - kill ckd, protect twomz
SSF352 - TSS, Night 4
jediknight - pink shirt to mneme
TSS - revive shanba

Results:
Jedi and CKD die
SSF sees TSS target shanba and PBuG and armlx target TSS
jedi fails
TSS fails

Night 6:

Skipped due to ZONEACE being lynched.

Night 7:

Sir Tornado - use extra kill on Simenon, copy Nocmen on The Fonz
Twomz - Protect SSF352, kill Simenon
armlx - Protect Simenon, mneme, and Belgarion
the silent speaker - revive curiouskarmadog
The Fonz - Predict stark NK and armlx lynch
Kison - Kill TSS, protect Twomz
Nocmen - Kill Stark
SSF352 - Armlx Night 3

Results:

Simenon dies
TSS dies
Stark dies
armlx dies
SSF352 sees armlx target Twomz, TSS, and Stark
ckd revived as town
The Fonz NK protection is successful

Night 8:

Twomz - Protect Kison
Kscope - Protect SSF352 and mneme
curiouskarmadog - Protect Kscope
Sir Tornado - Use Twomz's action on Sir Tornado
Nocmen - Kill mneme
Kison - Kill Kscope, protect Twomz
SSF352 - Follow/Watch Sir Tornado Night 7

Results:
SSF352, Kison, Sir Tornado, and Twomz protections successful, mneme and Kscope protects fail
Twomz receives guilty result on Kison
Kscope dies
SSF352 gets result on Sir Tornado Night 7

Night 9:

Twomz - Protect Nocmen
Sir Tornado - Kill Twomz
Nocmen - Kill Twomz, Vig Sir Tornado
SSF352 - Sir Tornado, Night 8

Results:

Twomz dies
Sir Tornado dies
SSF352 sees Sir Tornado visit Twomz and Sir Tornado Night 8

Night 10:

Nocmen - Kill ckd, Vig Belgarion
Belgarion protects ckd, ckd protects Nocmen

Results:
Belgarion protects ckd (but bodyguarding uses one-shot NK protection from shirt), vig kills him
ckd kills self as a result of Belgarion's death
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #3114 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:39 am

Extra note: ROFL @ Oman's first post.

Also, I can't believe the scum didn't ever kill ckd/Belgarion after ckd got revived. The cult almost won the game.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #3115 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:45 am

Excel file with all the submissions on sheet 3: http://www.badongo.com/file/11377636
Permanent V/LA.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #3116 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:28 am

why did my protection of Kscope fail night 8?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #3117 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:54 am

Post by Twomz »

Nocmen... the one person alive at the end I hadn't gotten a result on *shakes fist*

And CKD/Belg were cult anyway :(

NT town, GG MoS.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #3118 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:26 pm

Post by Nocmen »

Haha...I think I played a horrible game, won due to sheer luck with everything. Though I hated that I had to take out my partner Kison later on, but it was pretty much the only way to keep myself going, by throwing a huge attack on him. The cult though...yea I pretty much just ignored it at the end. Basically, the strategy with the kills was that we were going after the roles that were the docs first, and then just sort of going with who we wanted to.
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3119 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:32 pm

Post by the silent speaker »

You are Keith Richards. You look 800 years old but seem to have found the secret to clinging to life despite all the drugs you've ingested. Pirate code suggests that you should pass this on to others. Mick Jagger could care less. Each night you must target one of the dead and raise them back to life with your dead father's ashes, but with rather unpredictable results.
You could care less who wins, as long as you survive.
Um, I was pro-town. I went back to my role PM and checked.
I think it's pretty clear that TSS's awesomeness did alter the roles each of us recieved, and thus he's obviously pro-town. -- Save The Dragons
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #3120 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:12 pm

still confused about a lot.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #3121 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:15 pm

the silent speaker wrote:
You are Keith Richards. You look 800 years old but seem to have found the secret to clinging to life despite all the drugs you've ingested. Pirate code suggests that you should pass this on to others. Mick Jagger could care less. Each night you must target one of the dead and raise them back to life with your dead father's ashes, but with rather unpredictable results.
You could care less who wins, as long as you survive.
Um, I was pro-town. I went back to my role PM and checked.
Oops. *shrug* Forgot to update my notes, then.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #3122 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:16 pm

curiouskarmadog wrote:why did my protection of Kscope fail night 8?
Mastermind of Sin wrote:Mod Notes:
Goop protection has 50% chance of failure
Permanent V/LA.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #3123 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:17 pm

Post by Kison »

Nocmen's double killing ability really made the difference here.
Nocmen - Kill mneme
We did this because of a limitation in Nocmen's vigilante kills forcing him to kill only those who said his name during the previous day. So the kill I made wound up being his 'vigilante kill.'
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #3124 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:04 pm

Yea, ironically mneme was trying to get Nocmen killed for killing Kscope (his win condition changed to revenge when Kscope died), but then Kison (the real killer) got lynched, lol.

If I sent information to people (like mneme's second win condition) that isn't posted here, feel free to post it.
Permanent V/LA.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”