Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

The other options would be vig Dann or Jessee if you’re out there.

My cop pool while I won’t say who would be in Dann/Jessee/GreyICE/Titus.

I would say barring anything huge that should be the elim pool and Dann much as I townread his recent reactions is good.

I know they can’t all be scum but has a high likelihood of being all the scum of Grendel is.

If Grendel is town a vig on Titus for the “unless it’s a guilty” is warranted as TMI spew.

Pretty much Titus looks bad either way and really needs to do something to redeem her slot.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:39 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

hmm... I kinda wanna do my thing and just get it done with... but consequences...
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by Dannflor »

While I think you may be right on Titus, I don’t think Grendel’s actions D1 point towards him “definitely not wanting me dead”

I think it’s more likely D1 was two dueling town wagons and Grendel didn’t feel the need to lose any town cred by joining mine. Granted this is easier to see from my POV but yknow

I will say after rereading Marky Mark that the stuff I was scum reading him for seems to be fairly consistent tone / style stuff and might not be strictly AI

He just words stuff really scummily sometimes :p
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by Dannflor »

Also, I did kind of suspect you might’ve had a guilty with the way you were insistent that one of us must be wrong on that read, but I didn’t see any reason to be dishonest with how I was reading him, oops

I kind of like Grey ICE’s posting but idk if that means I actually town read them
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Quite possible. My PoE is too big.

I would say if you agree on Titus scum find the third if not you.

That way the vig can hopefully aim true.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 926, Flea The Magician wrote:hmm... I kinda wanna do my thing and just get it done with... but consequences...
You should be claiming all antitown things.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:09 pm

Post by Grendel »

Wait, as a vig aren't i confirmable tonight no matter what?

B/C from ya'lls POV i was just baiting the vig, but if that is really what you believe then the Vigilante could just shoot me tonight. Or if you guys are paranoid of mafia having some protective power, (bc im suggesting this in the first place i guess), then i could submit a small pool of players I would shoot in as vig. If a second kill occurs outside of that pool then that confirms Im scum. If a player dies in that pool i summited then I am the vig like i was saying.

Are there loop holes im missing that scum could use to prevent this, or is it a decent idea?
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:14 pm

Post by Grendel »

No kill would also clear me since mafia would see fit to rb me b/c im out in the open. If i was able to get a shot off in the pool of players selected for me then i can snatch back town status. Its important to mafia to stop that from happening.

If i were lying scum then mafia wouldn't have the means to correctly ID real town vig outside of blindly guessing. SO in a world were im scum the town vig can basically always 100% guilty me at night.
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:18 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 920, Dannflor wrote:Chkflip faking a post restriction isn’t alignment indicative

Look at FL vs Hectic
It felt like a much more open and shut case last night while i was drinking, but i still stand by my feelings that scum are more likely to fake a post restriction then town.

You can quote games where town faked a post restriction and im sure I can also find plenty of games where scum fakes a post restriction.

On my home site I have only seen it faked by scum tmk. I might have to fact check that
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 931, Grendel wrote:Wait, as a vig aren't i confirmable tonight no matter what?

B/C from ya'lls POV i was just baiting the vig, but if that is really what you believe then the Vigilante could just shoot me tonight. Or if you guys are paranoid of mafia having some protective power, (bc im suggesting this in the first place i guess), then i could submit a small pool of players I would shoot in as vig. If a second kill occurs outside of that pool then that confirms Im scum. If a player dies in that pool i summited then I am the vig like i was saying.

Are there loop holes im missing that scum could use to prevent this, or is it a decent idea?
Or if you’re vig then that sucks.

I don’t think you are though and risking it is stupid when you’re already pretty damn confirmed.

If you flip green we know there’s an rb and they block me or I die. Then rest of town knows there is an RB and can play accordingly.

If you’re red you’re asking me to let you kill another random Townie and quite possibly bring us to near elo if it’s 8 v 3 if you miss? I believe a vig shot Kop. If it’s you sorry. It’s getting to the point elims are more important than vig shots.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 657, chkflip wrote:It's fucking cute but I'm eh-not here for it guy.

Speellllll

Mmmmyyyyyy

FUCKING

NAME

CORRECTLY

INSIGNIFICUNT

K

K

THANKS

Now fuck off with that purposeful spelling my name wrong, yeah

Yeah

Because it's childish

More childish than not inserting periods to get around a silly technicality in my post restriction

And this is the ONE AND ONLY boys

chkflip

Stop acting like it's hard

Thank you

Fuck
Also nobody weighed in on the really weird tonal whiplash going on here. Chkflip has been p chill all day, then out of nowhere yells at me for spelling his name wrong. This happening after i repeatly said he was more abrasive in my previous exp w/ him when he was town. Looks like he was intentionally trying to play into his town game tonally after i called him out.
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:30 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 934, MathBlade wrote:
In post 931, Grendel wrote:Wait, as a vig aren't i confirmable tonight no matter what?

Or if you’re vig then that sucks.

I don’t think you are though and risking it is stupid when you’re already pretty damn confirmed.

If you flip green we know there’s an rb and they block me or I die. Then rest of town knows there is an RB and can play accordingly.

If you’re red you’re asking me to let you kill another random Townie and quite possibly bring us to near elo if it’s 8 v 3 if you miss? I believe a vig shot Kop. If it’s you sorry. It’s getting to the point elims are more important than vig shots.
Yeah i understand its a risky suggestion from any town player's pov. I thought it was still worth mentioning when i thought of it
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:32 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 926, Flea The Magician wrote:hmm... I kinda wanna do my thing and just get it done with... but consequences...
if its anti town, and will only become worse with time then you probably use it at some point today.
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:33 pm

Post by Grendel »

*@flea*

Wait do you have to use this ablity? or can you sit on it prepetually?
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:36 pm

Post by Grendel »

Im starting to wonder more if Grey is scum

Also where is Jesse & Not 15 at? can we get a prod there?
@Gamma
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:41 pm

Post by Grendel »

Titus ignoring my posts as just spew and not addressing anything is really bad. THo i feel like enough stuff is pointing towards Titus being scum that at this point that im not super worried about having compelling reasons for why she needs to be flipped in future.
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:57 pm

Post by Grendel »

Im pretty disappointed by the lower activity level from cassowary so far this game. I was actually really pumped about playing with her.

I think if she continues posting at this minimalist level, and reaches Elo, then this is probably scum!cass. Cass has limited exp randing mafia (only one completed game afaik), and her nerves get worse the farther into the game she goes. This manifests as her posting very minimally later into the game.

For now its pretty null behavior, tho im def not super happy with it. If she is town i think she'll pick up the pace down the road and start solving in a noticeable manner. I dont think SCum!Cass is at a point in her career where she can fake that portion of her town game. Which is why i decided to slip this meta rn, vs keeping onto it myself.
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:08 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 927, Dannflor wrote:While I think you may be right on Titus, I don’t think Grendel’s actions D1 point towards him “definitely not wanting me dead”

I think it’s more likely D1 was two dueling town wagons and Grendel didn’t feel the need to lose any town cred by joining mine. Granted this is easier to see from my POV but yknow

I will say after rereading Marky Mark that the stuff I was scum reading him for seems to be fairly consistent tone / style stuff and might not be strictly AI

He just words stuff really scummily sometimes :p
If i was right in you vs Mark wagons both being town I will simultaneously be proud i ID'd it D1, and sad that i moved away from thinking that was the case today.

So you've read the room and said that Titus is scum, that's good. Talking theoretically about a world where i am town, who do you think her remaining two partners are?
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:18 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 919, GreyICE wrote:Did anyone think Chkflip's post restriction was real?

Like, anyone?
I did my best to avoid thinking about his Post Restriction D1. Chkflip at nowhere says that he was doing it for fun tho. He played it off like it was mandatory. Titus saying nothing about it one way or another is just rand scum. Or do you disagree?

DO you also SR Jesse independent of me, or was the idea that Im flipping scum today the foundation of the read there?

What do you think of Not 15, and why are you TRing Uncrowned/Dannflor?
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:25 am

In post 930, MathBlade wrote:
You should be claiming all antitown things.
In post 938, Grendel wrote:*@flea*

Wait do you have to use this ablity? or can you sit on it prepetually?
Its 1-shot. I can sit on it as long as I like. It does have a protown use, but its very unlikely we'll see that point.

If we do, I'll hardclaim.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

That’s not a claim of what it is.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:45 am

Why you fishin?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

Because you claimed an antitown ability. Standard operating procedure is to claim it.

Eg if ascetic you claim it
Miller you claim it

So I ask again what is your antitown ability.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:09 am

Post by GreyICE »

Let me toss out a random guess. 1 shot, anti-town, probably never use it. Governor.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades