Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by Grendel »

MATH you were widely trd its not crazy for you to be a scum th target. In fact it's quite likely
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 852, MathBlade wrote:See told you. Here’s loyal.

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Loyal

Now please go hunt who is scum with Grendel.

The exchange between Grendel and Misty confirms Misty as town. I doubt scum!Grendel has that exchange with Misty at start of day.
chill ya boots smarty pants, I went and looked it up

Grendel, I've looked at the role, math is a big boots player, I dont think math pulls this and potentially jeopardises his own position like this.

ok so with that and a brief reread, mark, NM15 and Dann can sit in my POE zone, Titus will show with time I think, cass can join the PoE, townpool is as yet undecided as hnestly I'm getting a lot of internal conflict.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 875, Grendel wrote:MATH you were widely trd its not crazy for you to be a scum th target. In fact it's quite likely
I don’t think so.

Why are you trying to appeal to me versus stating reads?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:30 pm

Post by Grendel »

I was at work and was only able to focus on what was most immediately happening

Yes i plan to do reads and game slove. I can do that when i get home tonight
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:43 pm

Post by Grendel »

also i thought about it some and its mechanically correct to flip me so im not going to stress so much about preventing it. Im not mathematically inclined to know the percentile chance that a another role interfered w/ Math's result, but its def so unlikely that its not safe to flip elsewhere intsead of me. Even though thats basically what had to of happened. :dead:

I do ask that im given enough time to process the game to a satisfactory degree. If ya'll could so that for me then thanks. I think i was put to E-1 or 2 the other page.

inb4 cassowary says something about me saying something similar once before when i was guiltied as scum lol.
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:45 pm

Post by Mistyx »

In post 879, Grendel wrote:inb4 cassowary says something about me saying something similar once before when i was guiltied as scum lol.
?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I am okay waiting for the wine.

It’s like I said Grendel is the elim.

People who town locked scum!Grendel are sus.

Assuming no fuckery,

Misty is practically obvTown (barring a scum vig flip). Slight chance of SK if lying but not group scum.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 863, Grendel wrote:MATH IF I WAS A PASSIVE TOWN PR YOU DO REALISE THIS WAS A TERRIBAD MISPLAY TO OUT YOUR ROLE HERE RIGHT????!
In post 865, Grendel wrote:Players assuming this is a stright up guilty when there's plenty of room where where it's just not look really bad RN
LAWL

No friend, no one gets out of guilties on day 2.

Big enough man to know when I was wrong.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 882, GreyICE wrote:
In post 863, Grendel wrote:MATH IF I WAS A PASSIVE TOWN PR YOU DO REALISE THIS WAS A TERRIBAD MISPLAY TO OUT YOUR ROLE HERE RIGHT????!
In post 865, Grendel wrote:Players assuming this is a stright up guilty when there's plenty of room where where it's just not look really bad RN
LAWL

So who’s scum with Grendel?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
cassowary
cassowary
she/they
Goon
cassowary
she/they
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:33 pm

Post by cassowary »

In post 879, Grendel wrote:inb4 cassowary says something about me saying something similar once before when i was guiltied as scum lol.
Yeah, although I didn't pay super close attention because I was scum with you that time. :p

I remember you did do something kinda similar where you were like "if I gave reads how seriously would you take them" or something haha
"i can't relate to this world, i'm not bored enough"
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:35 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 465, Grendel wrote:eh sure, why not

Vote fidget

-/-/-/-/-

I could also vote Jesse, 15, maybe Jake (Though Jake almost seems like they are being anti-town on purpose)
In post 554, Grendel wrote:
In post 551, Jesse Pierce wrote:As for the game,
Grey town
Math scum
Chkflip town
Grendel null
Marky scum read happened before I finished catching up. His later posting was clear town flail and anyone that doesn't see it isn't paying enough attention or is scum.
Curious why you included a null read for me

Also Chip is town why?
In post 586, Grendel wrote:
In post 557, Jesse Pierce wrote:
Grey town
Math scum
Chkflip town
Grendel null
Marky scum read happened before I finished catching up. His later posting was clear town flail and anyone that doesn't see it isn't paying enough attention or is scum.

Also Chip is town why?
I dislike most of your posts to a very high degree but giving out a scumread will cement that and get me tunneled because I think it's just play style clash.
He seems pretty towny.
yeah, im v fimilar w/ getting SR'd for play stle reasons. Happens most games w/ me haha.

I think this insight might make you town actually. Town don't openly think of reasons of reasons player they wanna SR cant be scum. AT least i try NOT too.
That's easy as motherfuck Math
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I am not asking for me. I am asking for thread to keep content going so Grendel’s wifom will have to address it.

I am accepting the fact I will be dead and will not be crumbing my check.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Oh. Well, it's Jesse. That's free.

Not sure on two yet. Want to say CHK but I'll need to read.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:17 pm

Post by Grendel »

Math im not worried about sorting. Hes obviously town here motivation wise.

-/-/-

Chickflip/titus

still one of my strongest SRs.

Chickflip play yesterday screams, “IM trying to do the bare minimum to slip under the radar”
In post 373, chkflip wrote:VOTE: Fidget

GreyICE is eh-likely town. I will follow this. And no I probably won't get into this game with a re-read today. Two new peeple will refresh me enough I theenk.
Grey Ice being the only player chkflip consistently has a TR on makes me think they aren’t scum together. Usually scum hold top town spot in reads for actual townies
In post 657, chkflip wrote:It's fucking cute but I'm eh-not here for it guy.

Speellllll

Mmmmyyyyyy

FUCKING

NAME

CORRECTLY

INSIGNIFICUNT

K

K

THANKS

Now fuck off with that purposeful spelling my name wrong, yeah

Yeah

Because it's childish

More childish than not inserting periods to get around a silly technicality in my post restriction

And this is the ONE AND ONLY boys

chkflip

Stop acting like it's hard

Thank you

Fuck
Really fake looking over blown reaction to me misspelling his name. Tonally dissonant from the rest of the ISO. He was trying to play into the town game I had pervious exp w/ imo. Since I was one of the folks most vocally saying his play wasn’t v reflective of my pervious encounter with town him.
In post 753, Titus wrote:I'm going to be busy the next couple days but I'll hope in soon thereafter
, I don’t know if flavor is handed down from one’s slot to sub. If it is then titus not having a Post restriction now after Chkflip went all yesterday with one looks really bad imo.
In post 851, Titus wrote:
In post 848, Dannflor wrote:honestly I wish you had held the guilty in your pants long enough for more people to post / wagons to form

would have been informative
Me too, particularly given Math knows I'm a VCA player.

I'm not ruling out a bus because of how Math played this. It's unlikely but still...
that last line looks is an attempt at faking town paranoia.

Flea

Not sure. I think they are scum one moment, then they say something and im like, “oh that makes sense for town to say.”
In post 769, Flea The Magician wrote:Honestly I;ve been struggling to develop many decent reads at this point, much to my own annoyance, I like to have at least 3 in my POE, 1 locktown and 2 probstown at this point.

If I catch something I don't like, I'll go all in on it, it's a bad habit of mine.

You know I dont drop reads lists math, I got fed up of being asked for them in every game and made it a thing to just outright refuse to make them. Honestly if people wanna sus me for that, thats on them. They get no tea or jaffa cakes.
indivudistic desire to do what they want with out caring what others think. It runs contray to scum nature to try and appease/avoid conflict. There are several posts like this.
In post 799, Flea The Magician wrote:I know I'm scummy af :) I have an ability that gets increasingly anti-town as time goes on, I've softed my flavour, do as you will :P
Scum aren’t likely to be open handed about having a role with anti town affects. Whether its their real role, or a fake claim.
In post 835, Flea The Magician wrote:I mean I'm kinda game for it at this point as it's kinda locked you in 1vs1 as TvS so one of you is lying, and I've known you make some ballsy plays before Math, including an outright pocket on me
This is a BAD post. Scum love forming mutually exclusive relationships where there are none.

Idk more I think on it more I think flea is just town. That hinting at having an a potentially neg utility role long term is so bluntly town minded. 1)scum wouldn’t fake claim neg utility after D1 window closes 2) if mafia does have a role that’s clearly negative utility then they just… wouldn’t claim? lol
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:25 pm

Post by Grendel »

Jesse pirece could be scum.

Spoiler:
In post 394, Jesse Pierce wrote:Marky is a counter to Uncrowned.
VOTE: Uncrowned
What will happen? Stay tuned for the next episode.
if mark and uncrowned were a TvT then Jesse is pretty opportunistic D1 imo

Also mathblade takes look really bad. Math was pushing uncrowned, who Jesse was SRing much of D1. Was Math just straight up bussing his buddy via Jesse’s PoV? If he was then Jesse never mentioned it.
In post 557, Jesse Pierce wrote:
Grey town
Math scum
Chkflip town
Grendel null

Also Chip is town why?
I dislike most of your posts to a very high degree but giving out a scumread will cement that and get me tunneled because I think it's just play style clash.
He seems pretty towny.
reads are just polar opposite from a lot of what I was seeing D1 tbh. Could be town… but idk, feeling wary there.

-/-/-/-
Uncrowned

Spoiler:
In post 155, Uncrowned wrote:
In post 122, Marky Mark wrote:Uncrowned on the other hand, rocks up, votes for me, and contributes 0 to the conversation. Just does not help us move the game forward
or find scum, which is ofc lined up with scum's motives
This is wrong.

Assume you're scum here. Doesn't this entirely ruin your premise?

What if I told you I was joining in to get a reaction from you? To force you to generate content you may not have been willing to do without added motivation?

Now we've seen how you react - and it's not a good one. This line in particular is over-explainy.

"Which is ofc lined up with scum's motives"

But is it really? You're making the assumption that scumcrowned would think it's plausible that you'd get quicklimmed, which doesn't happen often, especially with this number of players. Then I'd also have to bank on nobody suspecting me when it came to my vote, which was self-claimed sheep. Do you think in a 14 player game there is any scenario where I win here as scum if you get elimmed?

No, not really.

The fact of the matter is this: My vote was NAI. I could and would do it as either alignment. I could wine and be self-biased and say it's ever so slightly more town indicative, but only people with decent experience of my play would get that so it's pointless.

My senses tell me one of the people discrediting me for this vote are trying hard to get early towncred. I don't believe multiple scum would take the exact same approach on my slot, so I'll assume there's only one scum in there for now.
maybe im just drinking and that’s why I feel like this. But this is way more defensive then I recalled it being. Really all the “WhY wOuLd ScUm Do tHiS” posts bother me a lot more.

Like I’ve gone though most of Uncrowns posts and the reads take 2nd place to his defending himself. Hrm.
In post 303, Uncrowned wrote:
In post 298, cassowary wrote:This is fair. I was legitimately concerned though bc the last game I played on MS we had a couple days end extremely early due to quickhammer which scum claimed was miscounting votes and just a straight up troll-hammer from a townie, so I thought I'd quickly post that as I noticed it so as not to let people go 'oh, I didn't realize we were at L-1' or whatever as an excuse for quickhammering a townie.
This is reasonable.

As for the meta thing yeah I forgot I said that to you. Fair.

The lack of activity in this game is kind of increasing my feelings of town!mark to an extent because I think if there was scum involved in this there'd be more activity in general trying to shift the wagon.

It's either that or there's a whole lot of people who are busy atm. I'm more willing to bank on the former

gonna reread the earlier pages when i can to get an idea of where to push next

UNVOTE:
looks scummy yea
In post 777, Dannflor wrote:I pretty strongly town read Grendel

idk how to read the chkflip slot to be honest
if I were scum this is how I would treat scum buddy chkflip.
In post 809, Dannflor wrote:
In post 808, Marky Mark wrote:For the benefit of those who have just joined us, they pushed me and then tried to back it up with the very damning evidence of me saying 'please' and 'mate'. Go ISO them - it's an entertaining read.
this definitely sounds like something scum does
Marky marky, and others later clarified this was normal behavior for him. Shrug/

-/-/-/-/-

Marky mark
looks town via association to players im not town reading. Im not even gonna bother to dig through his iso rn

-/-/-/-
Not 15
is a scum lean. His TR on me looks informed. I don’t think I was obviously townie to a town aligned player early to mid D1. Plus classic scum play is to have one really strong TR that you lean on a bunch in thread. Looks like I was that TR for a Scum!Not15.
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:26 pm

Post by Grendel »

Cassowary

She is null. I outted a TR yesterday and I take it back. I don’t really have anything else to say about her. Shes null.

-/-/-/-

Mystix
opener about knowing the set-up sounds rand town think related to her role.

Its entirely possible for scum to out this info w/ no losses to themselves, but I think that scum wouldn’t think to do it. So unless Mystix is actually a really quirky scum player then she just town.

That’s all I have to say about her off the top of my head.

-/-/-/-

Porken/GreyICE

I feel less positive on the Ice town. Play wise he looks ok, but I feel like… nothing screams town to me? II’ve never actually played w/ gray but I feel that his bossy attitude is something he actually does as both alignments. I think I was town reading that yesterday, and I’d like to retract that. Besides that a single interaction w/ his predecessor that looks rand town is not enough to justify a Town read at this point.
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:29 pm

Post by Grendel »

Scum team is Titus/dannflare/Not 15--- Jesse is also a scum read but he dosent fit with them I think. Atleast not with Dannflor.

-/-/-

Math, Flea, Marky, and Mistx are all town

Grey is a really weak TR

anybody left is null
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:30 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 880, Mistyx wrote:
?
referance to an offsite game where i said something similar as scum after being copped. Cassowary was scum w/ me in that game
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:31 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 884, cassowary wrote:
Yeah, although I didn't pay super close attention because I was scum with you that time. :p

I remember you did do something kinda similar where you were like "if I gave reads how seriously would you take them" or something haha
anyways, what are your reads outside of me?
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:38 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 882, GreyICE wrote:
LAWL

I came to the conclusion that theres no point fighting my guilty today. I'll just play like normal until im flipped. Its extremely infuriating that the one that the one niche senecrio were im town in this world, ei the world scum role blocked Math, is the true one.

mechanically i am the correct flip. And theres not anyhting i can do about that
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:39 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 886, MathBlade wrote:I am not asking for me. I am asking for thread to keep content going so Grendel’s wifom will have to address it.

I am accepting the fact I will be dead and will not be crumbing my check.
Q, how likely is scum titus to direct scum to RB you?
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:42 pm

Post by Grendel »

Can somebody confirm to me if sub ins inheirt their predessessor's flovar?

B/C is they inheirt the pred's flavor then Titius is cuaght scum.
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:44 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 881, MathBlade wrote:I am okay waiting for the wine.

It’s like I said Grendel is the elim.

People who town locked scum!Grendel are sus.

Assuming no fuckery,

Misty is practically obvTown (barring a scum vig flip). Slight chance of SK if lying but not group scum.
if i do flip town where do you go from there. I am contractually obligated to ask~
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 896, Grendel wrote:Can somebody confirm to me if sub ins inheirt their predessessor's flovar?

B/C is they inheirt the pred's flavor then Titius is cuaght scum.
Flavor is a part of a role PM yes.

Explain.

I don’t I am prolly dead. And if I was roleblocked then I do another check see if I am roleblocked again or another person is.

If I live tomorrow will adjust there but I doubt it.

You’re writing for others not me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:50 pm

Post by Grendel »

Well Chkflip had a post restriction where they had to talk like Dextor. Titus hasnt done that at all.

So Chkflip was lying about having a post restriction
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”