TweetieTheMagicalRabbit
TweetieTheMagicalRabbit
Townie
TweetieTheMagicalRabbit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by TweetieTheMagicalRabbit »

In post 150, Battle Mage wrote:wow keep it light...
oh damn sorry , i was hoping we could start a nice toxic little 1v1%. now
i
feel like the bad person here :(
i'll try to keep it lighter from now on Battlethemagicalmage

-Hoppythemagicalkirk
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by Mistyx »

ok lets do an exercise

i am now accepting opinions from the thread at large as to what i should do with my money
Brutalism
Brutalism
Goon
Brutalism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:51 pm

Post by Brutalism »

Good evening.

We have scoured all there is to scour, and wish to depart some MAJOR Due Diligence research upon the thread.

Here is the DD for everyone, except the dirty secret alts who can burn in hell along with us for posting these. We hope you enjoy the example of our hdyra living up to our namesake.

Misty Waters (Alisae + Pirate Mollie)

Alisae is a person who will play a game and everyone else can die in a fire for all it matters. That game may or may not actually be the same one everyone else is playing, or it may make the main game irrelevant. That said, Alisae will always play to wincon, just defined as whatever alisae thinks is best, and fuck conventional wisdom on the matter. This was evident most obviously in Smoke Filled Antechamber, but that was hardly an exception to the rule, as opposed to a standout example of the norm. Scum Alisae is not much different, I cite the dance game where there was an Alisae-Cabd pairing, with me being the town and ONLY town in the pair.

Pirate Mollie is an old hand at the site. In fact, she was in Cabd's first non-newbie onsite. In the past, she's been an emotionally driven player, as both alignments, but doesn't have quite the same pep in her step as scum. I expect a lot of old school gifs and jpgs.

Things to look out for:

-Alisae righteousness tends to be a towntell.
-Dwindling scum who is terrible at faking their own tendencies. If eir is trying to sell it, it probably means something bad.
-Molly will take scumreads as riffs on the person molly, not the player molly, in a very alignment indicative way~

Battle Mage

BM is a player that tends to post extremely conversational and laidback stylistically. He tends to get in grudges and pissing matches with players that are easily provoked. (Example being Gamma in Xenoblade II) BM as scum is surprisingly effective at his craft, don't be fooled by his conversational cheery mannerisms.

Things to look out for:

-Effort from BM is slightly scum indicative
-BM cares more about his appearance as of late, especially in regards to town. Something may have shifted in him, but it's telling nonetheless.

Sweet and Salty (Noraa and Boon)

No emotional maturity built up, so don't expect any. Think of her as a less developed Sakura Hana any% speedrun. She will almost certainly not have the attention span for our wallposts. At most, she'll skim for parts relevant to her own position/self and anything boon directs her towards.

Boon is a player who adapts his play for both the account he chooses to use and his mood. Let's hope this is more like his flavor leaf account than his april ludgate account. He very well may intentionally try to blow up our credibility as either alignment so that he can feel in control of the game as the driving voice. Dude has daddy issues.

Should be named Salty and Salty instead. Noraa head is very sensitive to how people perceive her reads, even so much as townreading someone just for the notion of agreeing with them. She has a lot of emotional unkemptness that gets in the way of deliberation. Her social game is very wild. She is the core example of a new age of players who have instinctual gut reads but no restraint. Thrives off back and forth confrontation. When Noraa captures something, she stays there or she gets bored and forgets she had a read. Very provoked and very motivated by how well she is doing, espcially as town. Boon is his own audience at all times. Anything that didn't make sense was just part of the plan.

Things to look out for:

-Boon is not infallible. Far from it. As town he is more indignant towards the opposition. As scum, he uses it as a cover to further an agenda.
- Noraa is only as strong as the people around her. She plays only at feel-good and if she doesn't feel-good then expect uncooperation. As scum, her only energy source is herself, so if it seems like she's being a bit too fluffy then it probably means scum.

Auro

Very charitable player in the way he talks to everyone. I think Auro feels close to the other A on this list only it seems Auro actually enjoys the strife and just uses it as fuel. Auro has their own way of thinking and the thread is mostly subject to it based on who is in his timezone. I think Auro feels less comfortable as scum so instead of relying on his sensibilities, he plays off common town principles more, with less room for social aptitude.

Things to look out for:
- Does he like talking to people more or less? Auro wants to connect with the thread in a meaningful way to get reads. As scum, he wants others to read him exclusively.

Firebringer

Ah, yes, woof woof the fire dog. Firebringer will be incredibly sporadic about posting, in bursts of attention and activity, then radio static when bored or done. His classical flaws are his willingness to go along with a single strong read as a stake in the ground, and have near cult-like devotion to that person and read, even when they are literally starting to gnaw on his arm.

Things to look out for:
-Town fire has diamonds in the rough. Look for posts that get to the WHY behind the what, and take him to the big town farm upstate to retire forever if you find any.

Mistyx

Limited experience with her but from what I observed she seems very deliberate in the way she wants to perceived, maybe to an obsessive fault. There's a bit of devil may care in their reads that comes down to the tonal exchanges between people. It'd require reading into their scumgames but these type of players basically rely on their quirks to be town-read or manipulate others.

Things to look out for:
- Not sure exactly. As town she didn't exactly stand out but perhaps that will be telling after all.

Gamma Emerald

Exasperates himself by signing up for 5 games and then putting in less of the effort and stretching himself paper thin. Can be prone to raw and erratic behavior (which is sometimes a towntell) However, will try to replicate that behavior extraneously. It always feel like Gamma's issue is carrying a heavy burden, one that he puts on himself. His presence is only lightly felt until you poke him enough to get a rise out of him. Seems to stay close to predetermined tells that are only touched upon, but also wants credit for the read when someone else does the rest for him.

Things to look out for:
- Fake anger is a scumtell.
- As town, his righteousness outweighs the outcome of the game, whether or not he had any part of it.
- If he is town and flips town, find the against the grain read he defended from being called scum and flip it like it's a cop guilty~

Gypyx

Oh boy, the Frenchman. I hope for his sake he's town. As scum, he tends to post very obvscum statements unless coached to not do the thing. Tenet was a dance of breaking our back carrying him across the trenches of "I claim scum" and "oh jeez don't claim scum" He has extreme potential to grow and spread his wings and learn how to scum. If he's at any point flipped red and wasn't super obvscum? Policy Nacho with extreme prejudice.

Things to look out for:
-Is aware of his scum meta since LLD and I coached the everloving SHIT out of him. The tells that used to exist on him that we chose to reveal to him are therefore null and void.

Vegemite on Toast (Super + Shady)

Experience only with Shady side who seems to have played under a different name (hercule), but I did view Super's TM game before ABR destroyed mine. Shady side seemed to hone their emotions to get them out of a tight spot while conducting a lot of busywork as scum. Super seemed to have emotional relapse through incessant prodding from Koba as town. Both seem purely self-motivated and seem to play a more inner game that is eventually just spilled onto thread, intentionally or not. Wonder what result will come of being in a hydra.

Things to look out for:
They're both extremely emotional (though I am tired of logging players like this), so it's probably best to see what comes of it. With two players like that they can probably keep it up under wraps, or use it further to manipulate.

TweetieTheMagicalRabbit (Morning Tweet + Hopkirk)

Another limited experience player outside of one game where I scumread them so hard I said I'd end my career if they town. They were town. I'm here now. Peeks into their meta show the side of Morning Tweet has good logistics, but may be a bit unfettered between the walls they post. Hopkirk is actually the same for me where I scumread them based on unfamiliar territory. Not too much to write about either of them in this blurb.

Things to look out for:
I hope we get to dance like she's a town Lady again!

BBMolla

Seems to march to the beat of his own drum. Places his convictions right next to him when he's asleep with his firearm close to him as well. Time will tell what BBMolla will do, but if he's stirred by something, I expect it have some sort of ripple effect. Very glad he got over his weird social phase, and is back. He was in Cabd's first or second newbie onsite, where we killed nachoscum to pull out the win. Do we get to do it again? Time shall tell!

Things to look out for:
Another blind spot. Probably as scum I just expect him to dial up his convictions to incomprehensible levels to push lims.

Playing with Fire (LLD + Nacho)

More like s(h)ittingonhandswith Fire amirite?

Joined this game together because they both have terrible impulse control. LLD has nothing to prove, coming off a hot scumwin with me in tenet. Nacho ever so badly wants to prove he isn't shit at the game anymore despite tarring and feathering himself in Xenoblade and Tenet. A little shocked that LLD isn't here trying to take over the game. Same goes for several other players here though, so... shrug.jpg?

Things to look out for:
LLD just gets burden of proficiency'd here. Wheeeeeeee
Last edited by PookyTheMagicalBear on Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
unwnd is Cement urban hell. Cabd is Scorched earth.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by BBmolla »

as far as I'm concerned I'm not even starting till the market phase goes up
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Idk which head posted that but I feel rather offended
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Oh based on the last segment that’s Cabd
Hrrrrrm
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Like straight up that entire segment on me looks like talking down my ability as a player
<Embrace The Void>

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Official Vote Count

Elon Musk
(3): Auro, BBmolla, GameStop
Gypyx
(1): Battle Mage
Mistyx
(1): Elon Musk
GameStop
(1): Gypyx
Battle Mage
(1): TweetieTheMagicalRabbit
Firebringer
(1): Mistyx

Not Voting
(7): Brutalism, Sweet and Salty, Vegemite On Toast, Playing with Fire, Gamma Emerald, Misty Waters, Firebringer

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to eliminate.

Deadline
: (expired on 2021-03-07 19:00:00)

Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:53 pm

Post by Firebringer »

feels like a majority of the post overhaul isn't how ur going to be reading the person but a personality test.

Did i get ENTJ?
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:53 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 155, Gamma Emerald wrote:Idk which head posted that but I feel rather offended
just write it off as inaccurate. being offended in mafia is overrated.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:55 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 152, Mistyx wrote:ok lets do an exercise

i am now accepting opinions from the thread at large as to what i should do with my money
Invest everything in DOGE (note that isn't dogecoin that is doge the car manufacturer which is close enough to dogecoin to be acceptable replacement))
Show

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 160, Firebringer wrote:
In post 155, Gamma Emerald wrote:Idk which head posted that but I feel rather offended
just write it off as inaccurate. being offended in mafia is overrated.
Well yeah it’s inaccurate but it hurts to be perceived that way
<Embrace The Void>

Sweet and Salty
Sweet and Salty
Townie
Sweet and Salty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by Sweet and Salty »

I just bought Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment, Inc. stocks because they looked interesting
Noraa: *adding a smol pinch of sugar*
Flavor: *dumping salt in*
Noraa: STOP >:(
Flavor: NOE
Sweet and Salty
Sweet and Salty
Townie
Sweet and Salty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:08 pm

Post by Sweet and Salty »

Not really sure how stocks work but its ok I'll just buy random stocks that have names that I like.
Noraa: *adding a smol pinch of sugar*
Flavor: *dumping salt in*
Noraa: STOP >:(
Flavor: NOE
Misty Waters
Misty Waters
Goon
Misty Waters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:10 pm

Post by Misty Waters »

In post 137, Elon Musk wrote:Image

~musk
towniest post in the game.

I can sheep this forever, until I get weird because of game mechanics

but no really, I am there
Brutalism
Brutalism
Goon
Brutalism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:10 pm

Post by Brutalism »

Gamma has earned himself a monetary gain of 3 Cabd Bucks! Round of applause for his response to the wall. That disgust was so
pure
. What are Cabd Bucks you ask? They're currency we gave out based on how much we like or don't like your posts. Receiving 1 Cabd buck puts you on the lower end of the spectrum. 5 Cabd bucks and you're on your way to be invited to our Yacht. This will be updated and accounted by our leisure.

Spoiler: Leaderboard
Gamma Emerald - $3 CBD
Misty Waters (Alisae + Pirate Mollie)
Battle Mage
Sweet and Salty (Noraa + Flavor Leaf)
Mistyx
Auro
Firebringer
Elon Musk (Anon Hydra)
BBmolla
Gypyx
TweetieTheMagicalRabbit (MorningTweet + Hopkirk)
Gamestop
Vegemite on Toast (Super + Shady)
Playing with Fire (LLD + Nacho)
unwnd is Cement urban hell. Cabd is Scorched earth.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:11 pm

Post by Firebringer »

can i short cabd bucks
Show

Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by Auro »

Gamma has also earned 50 Auro nickels!
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:16 pm

Post by Firebringer »

was that honestly alignment indicative?
Show

Misty Waters
Misty Waters
Goon
Misty Waters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:20 pm

Post by Misty Waters »

In post 164, Sweet and Salty wrote:Not really sure how stocks work but its ok I'll just buy random stocks that have names that I like.
You too, can get a Lord or Lady-ship title, with only a $19.95 purchase of precious Scottish Heritage Land, that will be sunken in less then 50 years due to climate change.

no really, you can.

maybe cheaper.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:21 pm

Post by Firebringer »

i just realized the problem with this game. There is too many hydras. Games should have a max of 3. This is too many.
Show

Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:21 pm

Post by Auro »

@Gamma, seriously though: I just play for fun, I stopped caring what people think of my abilities long ago. Just join the vibes club

Now, raise your hand folks if you're in an adjacent timezone, let's jam
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:23 pm

Post by Auro »

Fire read me exclusively <3

I asked for a personality read in FL v Hectic but you ignored it :(
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:24 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 173, Auro wrote:Fire read me exclusively <3

I asked for a personality read in FL v Hectic but you ignored it :(
U ASKED ME FOR PERSONALITY WHILE IN A HYDRA WHILE U WERE MASON. U TROLL
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”