Charlie and Snoopy
Charlie and Snoopy
Townie
Charlie and Snoopy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:01 pm

Post by Charlie and Snoopy »

its just what stands out the most to me as weird and possibly scummy mh smh :neutral: im not hella confident in those but thats all i really think rn. :cry: i feel so out of place xoxo
shadowslug and the beautiful goddess marcistar ;;;)
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:02 pm

Post by Sherlock and Watson »

I'm parity cop, I have a difference check between lunar martian and akarin
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:02 pm

Post by Pyro »

In post 443, Batsunami wrote:
In post 439, Charlie and Snoopy wrote:I originally thought fey was hella town, but then when i read her x nora freakout i feel like she was reacting too much for it.. and it felt off
It was hella stupid in more than one way but I'm not sure if my biased opinion is really helpful when it comes to sorting someone like that.
For the record, I don't think Fey was pushing you to evoke an emotional reaction to get you to spew. I think she was suspicious of you ignoring her questioning, and seemed annoyed you were ignoring her, so kept prodding.

I think you both got annoyed each other but there should be no hard feelings at the end of the day. Plus, you're both town! So that's always a bonus.
Rogue Squadron
Rogue Squadron
Townie
Rogue Squadron
Townie
Townie

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:04 pm

Post by Rogue Squadron »

In post 449, Sherlock and Watson wrote:MT I kinda wanna celebrate I think this is the first time we've been town together lmao

Oh wait I mean I'll save it for the mason pt

-S
You're that confident you're both Town?
Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:05 pm

Post by Morty and Rick »

Woke up to gamestart and 19 pages, splendid.

Whaddduuuuup my glip-glops!

-Morty
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 441, Pyro wrote:I don't think it was over the top. Fey seemed annoyed she was being ignored so kept questioning, and then appeared hurt and seems to have taken a break after being called horrible.
I’m definitely NOT ignoring Fey and definitely respect her reads. I think she’s wrong on Bats and I’m thinking possibly right on Dunn. I had Dunn as lockscum right out of the gate in Royalty and I’m not currently feeling that.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Rogue Squadron
Rogue Squadron
Townie
Rogue Squadron
Townie
Townie

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by Rogue Squadron »

In post 450, Charlie and Snoopy wrote:its just what stands out the most to me as weird and possibly scummy mh smh :neutral: im not hella confident in those but thats all i really think rn. :cry: i feel so out of place xoxo
I'm guessing this is Marcistar? Shadow does always scumread me for silly reasons, but that doesn't read like SS.
- Rogue 3
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by Batsunami »

In post 439, Charlie and Snoopy wrote:I originally thought fey was hella town, but then when i read her x nora freakout i feel like she was reacting too much for it.. and it felt off
i believe im missing the part where Fey is freaking out? It read to me that Fey was prodding Noraa for a reaction more than anything. Exaggerated, yes, although it seemed to be done with the intention of making Noraa react in a way that will bleed her alignment
Pyro wrote:
It was hella stupid in more than one way but I'm not sure if my biased opinion is really helpful when it comes to sorting someone like that.
For the record, I don't think Fey was pushing you to evoke an emotional reaction to get you to spew. I think she was suspicious of you ignoring her questioning, and seemed annoyed you were ignoring her, so kept prodding.

I think you both got annoyed each other but there should be no hard feelings at the end of the day. Plus, you're both town! So that's always a bonus.
pedit: Seems i might be misunderstanding a bit then. I doubt the intention was to get an emotional response at first but the scumread/vote on Noraa for not answering a question as well as the repeated questioning came off that way to me

~Bat
One who is a flurry of (´・ω・`)'s
and one who is a flurry of :OOOO's
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by Batsunami »

In post 452, Pyro wrote:

her anger was fake or extra depending on alignment. but anyways I dont care what her purpose was. The way she approached me was horrible and I don't even think I'm being too mean when saying that because that is legitimately how it was.

I was annoyed and said stop and she would not respect that.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 392, Titus wrote:
In post 382, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 365, Morning Tweet wrote:Hello i have finished my homework good enough

i've seen ircher get run up D1 in Pooky v FL as well as Grand idea GPick and i believe hectic mentioned Ircher gets early pressure a lot once. Don't know what the context of this convo is but can confirm i think Ircher usually catches flak early on

~Bat
He got wagoned D1 as Sequence in BTXV as well
He wasn't town in that game though.
he was town-aligned 3p
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:08 pm

Post by Morty and Rick »

I keep thinking Nancy is the scum stump because I expect the title to go "TOWN stump vs SCUM stump" .-.

-Morty
Rogue Squadron
Rogue Squadron
Townie
Rogue Squadron
Townie
Townie

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:09 pm

Post by Rogue Squadron »

In post 460, Morty and Rick wrote:I keep thinking Nancy is the scum stump because I expect the title to go "TOWN stump vs SCUM stump" .-.

-Morty
Maybe the whole point of the game is that we have to figure out that Titus IS the Town stump, and we win by voting ND out?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:09 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 460, Morty and Rick wrote:I keep thinking Nancy is the scum stump because I expect the title to go "TOWN stump vs SCUM stump" .-.

-Morty
Is this Auro or Mastina?

Yeah, I did a double take when I saw that too initially. Maybe it’s the graphic?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:09 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 457, Batsunami wrote:
i believe im missing the part where Fey is freaking out? It read to me that Fey was prodding Noraa for a reaction more than anything. Exaggerated, yes, although it seemed to be done with the intention of making Noraa react in a way that will bleed her alignment
Pyro wrote:

pedit: Seems i might be misunderstanding a bit then. I doubt the intention was to get an emotional response at first but the scumread/vote on Noraa for not answering a question as well as the repeated questioning came off that way to me

~Bat
Quite simply you're incorrect; my intention was to get an answer on what should have been a simple question, and I find it hurtful that you believe I enjoy pushing people for emotional distress/would employ it as a tool.

She got annoyed, and I am going to read that, but it was not my intention to make her annoyed; I wanted an answer to a simple question, and I persisted. As a result, she was annoyed, but again that was not my endgoal at all.

Please do not state things such as I am trying to make the game anti-fun or whatever, thanks.
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:10 pm

Post by Pyro »

In post 455, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 441, Pyro wrote:I don't think it was over the top. Fey seemed annoyed she was being ignored so kept questioning, and then appeared hurt and seems to have taken a break after being called horrible.
I’m definitely NOT ignoring Fey and definitely respect her reads. I think she’s wrong on Bats and I’m thinking possibly right on Dunn. I had Dunn as lockscum right out of the gate in Royalty and I’m not currently feeling that.
Fey does seem strong but I agree that Batsunami is town. I'm undecided on Dunnstral this far; but Batsunami does have a point about him being less
annoyed
than he usually is in his town games.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:10 pm

Post by Fey »

I'm really just not going to allow anyone to say I would play like that at all, because it's not true.

That being said, being called horrible and stupid thus far for my content has made it severely unpleasant, so I will be taking a small break.
Rogue Squadron
Rogue Squadron
Townie
Rogue Squadron
Townie
Townie

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:11 pm

Post by Rogue Squadron »

All posts to this point have been Rogue 3 (Lunar) btw. Akarin is lurking cuz scum. I'm Town though, don't worry.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:11 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 461, Rogue Squadron wrote:

-Morty
Maybe the whole point of the game is that we have to figure out that Titus IS the Town stump, and we win by voting ND out?
:lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:11 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

-Morty
Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:11 pm

Post by Morty and Rick »

In post 462, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Is this Auro or Mastina?
It's Auro. Hi Nancy ❤️

-Morty
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:12 pm

Post by Batsunami »

In post 449, Sherlock and Watson wrote:MT I kinda wanna celebrate I think this is the first time we've been town together lmao

Oh wait I mean I'll save it for the mason pt

-S
sSHSHShshs

we should have a party though, yeah

~Bat
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:12 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 463, Fey wrote:
In post 457, Batsunami wrote:
Pyro wrote:

~Bat
Quite simply you're incorrect; my intention was to get an answer on what should have been a simple question, and I find it hurtful that you believe I enjoy pushing people for emotional distress/would employ it as a tool.

She got annoyed, and I am going to read that, but it was not my intention to make her annoyed; I wanted an answer to a simple question, and I persisted. As a result, she was annoyed, but again that was not my endgoal at all.

Please do not state things such as I am trying to make the game anti-fun or whatever, thanks.
Guys please make up and let’s mow down Titus’ team. <3
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:13 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 464, Pyro wrote:I'm undecided on Dunnstral this far
Why are you afraid to townread me?
Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:13 pm

Post by Morty and Rick »

Lmao @ Rogue Squadron and Dunnstral

They can be town :D

-Morty
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:13 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 471, Nancy Drew 39 wrote: Guys please make up and let’s mow down Titus’ team. <3
With all due respect, Nancy, I am not going to accepting being called horrible and awful for trying to play the game properly. Apologies.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”