GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:52 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 496, Vaxkiller wrote:Porkens said claiming thier flavor would reveal thier role, grey comes in talking about facism. I mention the previous part, and they stop talking about facism.
FTR I've read jack shit of what Porkins posted and don't really care. My flavor would give some very strong hints to the nature of my role - it's not quite 'Gregory House, Doctor' levels of obvious but it's not too far off.

And that's literally all I feel like saying about it.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:41 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

UNVOTE:
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 500, GreyICE wrote:
In post 496, Vaxkiller wrote:Porkens said claiming thier flavor would reveal thier role, grey comes in talking about facism. I mention the previous part, and they stop talking about facism.
FTR I've read jack shit of what Porkins posted and don't really care. My flavor would give some very strong hints to the nature of my role - it's not quite 'Gregory House, Doctor' levels of obvious but it's not too far off.

If you haven’t read your prior slot, what have you read?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

mine
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:50 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 502, MathBlade wrote:

Everything else.

Why wouldI bother to read my prior, Math?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 504, GreyICE wrote:
In post 502, MathBlade wrote:

Everything else.

Why wouldI bother to read my prior, Math?
Because if you read from the beginning to now you’d be reading your priors posts unless you intentionally skip them which would omit context.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:56 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 505, MathBlade wrote:Because if you read from the beginning to now you’d be reading your priors posts unless you intentionally skip them which would omit context.
And what bit of idiocy do you think I'd learn from this "context" math?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

Leading slanted question.

You’d probably have that shape your Grendel read possibly. Like why he went from Porkens is scum to now blatantly sheeping you?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

And that’s just what I can find in ISO while on break.

Ignoring a player’s ISO especially your own is horrible
GTKAS -- MathBlade
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:06 am

Post by GreyICE »

Okay, well you can be as wrong and bad as you want to.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:07 am

Post by GreyICE »

Although why don't you tell me how closely you were reading things. Why do you believe that Grendel thought Porkins was scum?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 50, Grendel wrote:Im just going to pretend chkflip doesn't have post restriction b/c thinking too much about it could cuase me to angle shoot an alignment for erroneous reasons.

-/-/-/-/-

Porkens, so far is most scummy of the roster.

VOTE: Porkens

I'll give free D1 town cred to anybody who'll help this push along.
Because of this.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 96, Grendel wrote:
In post 76, Porkens wrote:No, you need to explain why you said I was scummy without having given me a chance to answer or not. If you had waited, I’d be under the gun, but you didn’t so now your under priority.
Apologies, I was eager to get the game out of RVS

my 1st for scum reading you was that saying something positive about Marky, then aggressing them in the next breathe seemed off to me. I was curoius if you actully agreed with something he posted, or scum you was just looking for a quick easy RVS vote

the 2nd was the avoidance of role claiming. Casswoary actually called out my logic there spot on lol.

Spoiler:
In post 79, cassowary wrote:Wait... if porkens thought flavor could be AI but didn't want to claim their flavor (), does that imply they thought their flavor was incriminating and could reveal their alignment to be mafia? Hmm... food for thought.

-/-/-/-
In post 82, Porkens wrote:
In post 79, cassowary wrote:Wait... if porkens thought flavor could be AI but didn't want to claim their flavor (), does that imply they thought their flavor was incriminating and could reveal their alignment to be mafia? Hmm... food for thought.
My flavor would give scum a great guess at my role.
townie pr is a more likely to make a hasty assertion like this then scum is imo. Hasty equal less then 48 hours into the day phase, and there only being a few votes on Porkens. Scum could just lay low and let pressure flow else where.

UNVOTE:
Here is the closest I could see to explain the move off but then here Grendel is outing that he believes someone to be a PR. He apologizes for wanting to get out of RVS.

It’s very very slimy.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

I find it very very unlikely you read Grendel’s posts without reading Porkens due to what Grendel did.

It’s suspicious.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:13 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 511, MathBlade wrote:
In post 50, Grendel wrote:Im just going to pretend chkflip doesn't have post restriction b/c thinking too much about it could cuase me to angle shoot an alignment for erroneous reasons.

-/-/-/-/-

Porkens, so far is most scummy of the roster.

VOTE: Porkens

I'll give free D1 town cred to anybody who'll help this push along.
Because of this.
Ah. So you read all the way to post 50 which is what, top of page 3?

And you missed this:
In post 96, Grendel wrote:townie pr is a more likely to make a hasty assertion like this then scum is imo. Hasty equal less then 48 hours into the day phase, and there only being a few votes on Porkens. Scum could just lay low and let pressure flow else where.

UNVOTE:
And this.
In post 148, Grendel wrote:
In post 126, Fidget wrote:
In post 96, Grendel wrote:
In post 82, Porkens wrote:
My flavor would give scum a great guess at my role.
townie pr is a more likely to make a hasty assertion like this then scum is imo. Hasty equal less then 48 hours into the day phase, and there only being a few votes on Porkens. Scum could just lay low and let pressure flow else where.

UNVOTE:
Why do you find this type of claim unlikely for scum to make? You mention that it is hasty and scum would be more likely to withhold this info than a town PR would, however, I might argue the opposite. Scum would be more open-handed with this than a town PR would, as there is no need to hide and fear being nightkilled as the former. I suppose that I am confused where you are coming from with this unvote reasoning.
No, historically town pr pops and outs info quicker and under less pressure then scum 9 times out of 10.

Scum have a lot more to lose if forced to claim early b/c it locks them into a claim, and makes the follow-up days harder. Like yes, they dont fear being NK'd, but they do fear town catching them at night, or town wondering why the player hinting at having a strong PR is still alive several days later.

Granted Porkens didnt hard claim. They hinted at having a confirmable/strong town role of some sort. So im not hard TRing them. But i think they presented a good enough reaction that I would town lean them.
So basically you've read all the way to the top of page 3, not a bit farther, but here you are casting shade at me for not reading enough.

This is quite a bit beyond merely bad, Math.

Vote: Mathblade

Is there a reason I shouldn't do this? You post words, but I see no indication of thought behind them. Just noise you think is town-like. You're not trying to read me, you're looking for reasons to discredit me.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

Lmao. You literally said I missed what I quoted as having read.

I am not casting shade here. I am merely saying that if you don’t include your own slot your read is distorted and uninformed.

If I take out your posts then today won’t make sense.

I did read further but I am posting on phone and it’s hard to get every post.

If you’re scum Grey this is a very bad move for you. You’re going to be fucked. I am pretty sure you’re scum here picking and choosing what you want to read.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

You’re completely overshadowing the fact Grendel went “Hey you’re a PR” to scum and that’s okay to town you? I don’t buy that for a second. You’ve either read your posts which makes you a liar or you didn’t because you didn’t care and you + Grendel is very likely.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

That’s why I said “the closest”.

If you push this 1v1 you lose here every time. If you’re scum or town you know I am serious here. I am town and you really don’t want to do this.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

The way I see it is:

You keep pushing stupid >> You are elimmed win/win because you failed your BoP.
You back off >> We get associations if you’re scum and if you’re town you smell the BS in your argument and see where the motion goes
GTKAS -- MathBlade
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:25 am

Post by GreyICE »

Math there's literally no bit of that you read:
In post 507, MathBlade wrote:Leading slanted question.

You’d probably have that shape your Grendel read possibly. Like why he went from Porkens is scum to now blatantly sheeping you?
You can continue to babble about the "right way" and "wrong way" to play the game. That sort of sanctimonious fart sucking belongs in Mafia Discussion, not this thread.

I see no evidence that you're making an effort to scumhunt, here and now, in this thread. This shit seems more to build a town cred than any flavor of actual fucking logical thought process.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 519, GreyICE wrote:Math there's literally no bit of that you read:
In post 507, MathBlade wrote:Leading slanted question.

You can continue to babble about the "right way" and "wrong way" to play the game. That sort of sanctimonious fart sucking belongs in Mafia Discussion, not this thread.

I see no evidence that you're making an effort to scumhunt, here and now, in this thread. This shit seems more to build a town cred than any flavor of actual fucking logical thought process.
Cool. So you’ve chosen the stupid way.

Going to work. Was really hoping to get associations from you.

VOTE: GreyICE

You really are pretty disloyal to me and that’s obvious. I just don’t need the disses from you.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:35 am

Post by GreyICE »

Feel free to bitch about my disloyalty in the dead thread.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 521, GreyICE wrote:Feel free to bitch about my disloyalty in the dead thread.
Sure n1 when I am killed. :)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Alright, so getting off the posturing and dick waving, here's a logical progression:
In post 513, MathBlade wrote:I find it very very unlikely you read Grendel’s posts without reading Porkens due to what Grendel did.
In post 507, MathBlade wrote:You’d probably have that shape your Grendel read possibly. Like why he went from Porkens is scum to now blatantly sheeping you?
This is followed up by a later post where you actually check for reasoning:
In post 512, MathBlade wrote:
In post 96, Grendel wrote:townie pr is a more likely to make a hasty assertion like this then scum is imo. Hasty equal less then 48 hours into the day phase, and there only being a few votes on Porkens. Scum could just lay low and let pressure flow else where.
Here is the closest I could see to explain the move off but then here Grendel is outing that he believes someone to be a PR. He apologizes for wanting to get out of RVS.
It’s very very slimy.
And you only make it to post 96, not reading far enough to find Grendel's full writeup in Post 148
In post 148, Grendel wrote:No, historically town pr pops and outs info quicker and under less pressure then scum 9 times out of 10.

Scum have a lot more to lose if forced to claim early b/c it locks them into a claim, and makes the follow-up days harder. Like yes, they dont fear being NK'd, but they do fear town catching them at night, or town wondering why the player hinting at having a strong PR is still alive several days later.

Granted Porkens didnt hard claim. They hinted at having a confirmable/strong town role of some sort. So im not hard TRing them. But i think they presented a good enough reaction that I would town lean them.

You then try to play this off with this piece of flailing:
In post 516, MathBlade wrote:You’re completely overshadowing the fact Grendel went “Hey you’re a PR” to scum and that’s okay to town you? I don’t buy that for a second. You’ve either read your posts which makes you a liar or you didn’t because you didn’t care and you + Grendel is very likely.

But that absolutely doesn't jive at all. You were saying that 96 was the best explanation you could find (after initially suggesting there was no explanation) while you missed the much fuller reasoning that Grendel laid out in 148.

So basically I have to take one of three things:

A)
You haven't read the thread enough to grasp Grendel's motivations
while discrediting me for not having read enough
and you think this is a reasonable thing to do.
B)
You think that 96 is a more complete version of 146
C)
You haven't made an effort to determine Grendel's alignment, because Gamma Emerald told you. You're not making an effort to determine my alignment, because again Gamma Emerald let you know.

I'll take C.

You can throw whatever empty rhetoric you want, math, but this is not a chain of town motivation I'm seeing here. This is scum.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

@Vax, I believe this is now how you get scum Grey ICE ;)

I don’t think I even have to post a response to this and GreyICE scum claimed.

If I have to lemme know.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”