Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4650 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

The interesting thing about softing Vig is that I’m of the mindset that Vigs tend to be negative utility - they’re more often than not wrong, and hurt the Town. So I wouldn’t as Scum NK somebody softing that they’re Vig with a lot of players left.

But that’s just my personal perspective. I think if you’re softing a PR of any sort, it’s typically to attract Scum attention and get shot. So yeah I can’t think of a good reason as to why you would do that as SK.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4651 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:38 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm going to need input from Luca and his takes too.
But i'm slightly leaning on Molla being my vote.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #4652 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:42 pm

Post by BBmolla »

NorwEE

do you think I am bad or good at this game

if you think I'm good then you can think I'm SK

if you think I'm bad than I've got to be town cause I'm alive
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #4653 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:42 pm

Post by BBmolla »

I am content to take the compliment or be considered town, I win either way lmao
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4654 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't think i'm particularly experienced with your slot. But i assume you're good for join date + amount of posts and games you've been in.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #4655 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 4642, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Molla can you explain why you trusted Hayker/Vaxkiller in their push on me yesterday?
cause of this
In post 4461, BBmolla wrote:Okay lol

Hope you guys are right on Vax but the fact of the matter is there’s one scum in {Luca/Andres/NorwEE}
at that point I thought Luca's push on me midgame was bad town but I feel meh about that now

The moves you were making seemed very convenient for the incorrect reality I was where Vax and Hayker weren't scum.
In post 4649, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 3695, BBmolla wrote:If people still think I’m scum kill me

I don’t want to be this fucking miselim that scum hangs onto till then and pushes through
In post 3690, BBmolla wrote:
In post 3689, Vaxkiller wrote:Like WTF is this BBmolla?
I have absolutely zero confidence in any of the town leaders to not miselim me in LYLO
I mean, sure it's looking weird for SK to post this based on surface level logic.
But Molla isn't actually claiming he wants to just be the elimination. It's that he wants to live through ElO. Which is kinda 3 party ish? I mean he's accepting that he might get limmed early here, but he also really wants to survive to the end because he doesn't trust "town leaders" to let him.
This is more of a pride thing, I'm pretty sure I said the same thing in the last team mafia Team Mafia, I can look. Being the final miselim in a game is just very insulting. And to be that pawn that scum keeps till the end for the easy miselim is the most insulting thing that could happen in a game of mafia I think.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #4656 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:02 pm

Post by BBmolla »

tbh I can't find another time I requested to die before ELO because I haven't had that little faith in the people in my games to read me accurately recently

I'll keep looking
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #4657 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by BBmolla »

i guess these are similar sentiments
here's a freakout I had in team mafia

yeah idk I guess I have nothing for it.

I really haven't been in a scenario like this in a long time.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4658 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:07 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 4601, BBmolla wrote:All my people who think I’m town got killed the last two nights

I would not kill Mom over Gamma, that’s suicide
@Norwegian what do you make of this? Do you think there’s anything to it? Because the fundamental point applies to Survivor as well - you want to keep people around that will not vote against you.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #4659 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:07 pm

Post by BBmolla »

if you didn't trust the other players to accurately read you and you're commonly miselimmed or at least run up, wouldn't you rather it be earlier than be the elim to lose the game?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #4660 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:08 pm

Post by BBmolla »

also sk me kills chkflip my person fighting the most for me being town?

idk bros

there's WIFOM and then there's just fucking myself if I'm SK and uh
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #4661 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by BBmolla »

I appreciate that you think I'm good cause of my joindate

I promise you that I'm not though, my reads were so wrong in team mafia that most of the final day was spent trying to get me to elim the two mafia who I was hard defending lul
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4662 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:15 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I have work today so I’ll catch-up in a bit. I believe the SK is BBMolla and I’ll make my case later.

One thing I’ll say in my defence is that I really dislike 3rd party roles, and if I’d rolled SK I probably wouldn’t have put any effort into this game. I played in one multi-ball game years ago (Fire & Ice) and have avoided them ever since, because you can’t read the game properly.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4663 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Tbh Andres or Norwegian could feasibly be sk as well, but I don’t really care anymore. Sk hunting sucks.

Norwegian has put tons of effort into this game, so if he’s the sk that’s fine, he can have it. Andres as well actually, although I haven’t liked the majority of his posts.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4664 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I feel as though BBMolla has deliberately sided with scummy players so he wouldn’t eat the NK. He also claimed VT really early. That would explain the desperate need to kill chkflip, who could have been Town from his perspective, as he claimed vanilla cop. If he was checked he’d have no cover.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4665 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:37 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

Alright after Luca puts all of his thoughts out there I’ll vote for a No Kill. We would benefit here from further narrowing it down.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4666 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:39 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

I don’t actually have to wait.

I’ll just do this and whenever everybody is content about who they think it is, and if they get executed their thoughts are out there, then hammer No Kill.

VOTE: No Kill
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4667 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

The sk is clearly non compulsive so they’re not obliged to kill anyone?

If they kill Norwegian then that wouldn’t help a lot either, as he won’t be eliminated.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4668 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 4663, Luca Blight wrote:Andres as well actually, although I haven’t liked the majority of his posts.
I don’t know why you’re being so overly negative about my posts. I’ve made some mistakes but I don’t think I’ve been a detriment to Town.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4669 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 4667, Luca Blight wrote:The sk is clearly non compulsive so they’re not obliged to kill anyone?

If they kill Norwegian then that wouldn’t help a lot either, as he won’t be eliminated.
I don’t know how you can be 100% sure that Norwegian would be the target of the SK. If I believed in slips I would argue this is one.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4670 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I already said why yesterday - you don’t take the full picture into consideration. You only look for the things that support the narrative you want to believe. The fact you’re probably town makes this even more frustrating.

Imagine if someone highlighted all the times you pushed Town this game and defended scum, and ignored all the times you played well? I’m pretty sure you’d be cheesed off.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #4671 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by BBmolla »

VOTE: No Lim

I’m A-Okay forcing the SK to happily ever after if he refuses to kill
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4672 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4671, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: No Lim

I’m A-Okay forcing the SK to happily ever after if he refuses to kill
What does that mean?

- Bunno
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4673 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 4669, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 4667, Luca Blight wrote:The sk is clearly non compulsive so they’re not obliged to kill anyone?

I don’t know how you can be 100% sure that Norwegian would be the target of the SK. If I believed in slips I would argue this is one.
I clearly said the word ‘if’?

I actually think they’d no-kill, but Norwegian isn’t being eliminated so he’d be the logical kill if there was one.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4674 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:49 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

Except it has been repeatedly pointed at me. It’s how the game works. Everybody in the Town is uncertain, so you can’t be sure if a certain correct push is good play or informed and planned, and if a wrong push is an honest attempt or Scum. So you try and balance it out.

And I so not take the full picture in consideration that I hammered Scum and pointed out the last one in succession. I mean it’s ridiculous.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”