Mini Normal 2193 | A Member Of The SKs | Town Wins!

ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:25 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 345, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote:Why do you feel pretty sure in funeral town?
Mainly gut. His posts just have a townie feel, but of course I don’t know his main account/alter ego/tells, so I’m just going by what I have in this game.
Gretchen
Gretchen
Goon
Gretchen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:26 am

Post by Gretchen »

i need some help with votes on italiano my friends!
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:26 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 343, Gretchen wrote:
In post 341, ItalianoVD wrote:Plus you voted for me anyway, so what are you talking about?
what do you mean?
You voted for me earlier out of the blue.
Gretchen
Gretchen
Goon
Gretchen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:27 am

Post by Gretchen »

how's that relevant to your given reasons for voting me? you never asked why i voted you. oh. i didn't like you not bringing that up either
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:33 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 353, Gretchen wrote:how's that relevant to your given reasons for voting me? you never asked why i voted you. oh. i didn't like you not bringing that up either
It’s NOT relevant and it doesn’t correlate. I’m pointing it out since you were acting surprised that I voted you. I was stating, how you could you act in this manner when you voted for me. And I didn’t mention it because I wanted to see how you would develop it.
lendunistus
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:33 am

Post by lendunistus »

Mini Normal 2193 Official Vote Count - 1.8

Funeral Goose
(4): Gamma Emerald, Cookie Monster, samantha97, Ydrasse
Gretchen
(2): Funeral Goose, ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
(1): Gretchen
Ydrasse
(1): In the beginning

Not Voting
(4): Lunar Martian, esotericzoomer, Happy Unbirthday Boon, Battle Mage

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to eliminate.

Deadline
: (expired on 2021-02-14 17:00:00)
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:35 am

Post by Happy Unbirthday Boon »

In post 347, ItalianoVD wrote:I would take a look at Hub, Gamma, or Ydrasse if Funeral does flip town.

I mean, I'll never pass by the opportunity to look at Ydrasse :good:
Gretchen
Gretchen
Goon
Gretchen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:38 am

Post by Gretchen »

i wasn't surprised at the vote itself, it's like the reasons you gave with em which are dodgy. like, you don't even find the post maf yourself, but others think it's maf so you wanna vote there. and then in a later post you're saying you're voting for what you think is not-town. so. what is it? sounds like an excuse for you to set up a wagon on me when i'm town while denying all responsibility for it, bc technically
you're
not the one that thought i was maf, you were just voting based on what other people said. the more i talk about it the more i think it's really bad
Gretchen
Gretchen
Goon
Gretchen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:38 am

Post by Gretchen »

wanna help me out hub?
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:40 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 356, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote:
In post 347, ItalianoVD wrote:I would take a look at Hub, Gamma, or Ydrasse if Funeral does flip town.

I mean, I'll never pass by the opportunity to look at Ydrasse :good:
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:40 am

Post by Ydrasse »

VOTE: italianovd

shading quite a few people and it feels like setup
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Gretchen
Gretchen
Goon
Gretchen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:41 am

Post by Gretchen »

thank you!!!
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:43 am

Tempting. I'm trying to decide if he's:
a) bearded
b) right on Goose and just omgusing the wrong pool
c) scum

his early posting reads scummy but now he's kinda more like, reminding me of unwnd in tenet which makes me think *he thinks* he's right on *something* but people aren't doing what he wants and that's fucking up his reads

still want to see an actual town thought process from Goose tbh, tempted to revote there

I guess with Ydra off I'll get back on Goose so that stays at 5+

VOTE: goose
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:02 am

Post by Battle Mage »

15 pages...
In post 56, Gretchen wrote:heeeeeeeeeeeeeey. first things first let me tell you about myself. so. going into this i was really scared of rolling maf, like terrified. i haven’t played in a good while so i'd prob be really rusty and get power elimmed LOL. so you have no idea how happy i was when i saw that sweet sweet sugary green. and uh. gonna be real i don’t think i know how to play as maf anymore and i'd prob ask my team to throw me under the bus, like, instantly on day 1 lmao. but i'm town!! all is right in the world and i'm town town TOWN
In post 57, Gretchen wrote:also another thing about me is that i always find maf if you give me enough time. like, i will always find them no matter how good they are. lying is tiring and maf will always always always wear down over time. if you know what yyo're looking for you’ll see when that happens, like when they start to lose energy and start posting less, and that's what i’ll use to find tthem. what i'm saying here is... basically, is that even if you think i'm maf you should give me a few days. cuz if i'm town i'm sure as hell gonna find you the team. so yeah
blergh. this plus highest poster.

VOTE: Gretchen
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Funeral Goose
Funeral Goose
Townie
Funeral Goose
Townie
Townie

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:02 am

Post by Funeral Goose »

In post 362, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote:Tempting. I'm trying to decide if he's:
a) bearded
b) right on Goose and just omgusing the wrong pool
c) scum

his early posting reads scummy but now he's kinda more like, reminding me of unwnd in tenet which makes me think *he thinks* he's right on *something* but people aren't doing what he wants and that's fucking up his reads

still want to see an actual town thought process from Goose tbh, tempted to revote there

I guess with Ydra off I'll get back on Goose so that stays at 5+

VOTE: goose
What do you want to know?
death, death, goose.
In the beginning
In the beginning
Townie
In the beginning
Townie
Townie

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:04 am

Post by In the beginning »

In post 16, Cookie Monster wrote:Why me?
I don't particularly like this post at this stage in the game. The first thing that Cookie Monster does is go on the defensive despite it being page 1.
In post 33, Gamma Emerald wrote:I know who you are now.
It should have been “et tue, gammae” jsyk
Speaking of this, no alt sniping in-thread please and thank you.
In post 37, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote:Next quest is figuring out cookie monster
Cookie Monster appears to be a newbie given that she /inned to the newbie queue.
In post 39, ItalianoVD wrote:Meh this is boring, let’s start up another wagon

VOTE: Lunar Martian

We don’t want him feeling left out. :lol:
Bored already?!?!?! The game just begun!
In post 56, Gretchen wrote:heeeeeeeeeeeeeey. first things first let me tell you about myself. so. going into this i was really scared of rolling maf, like terrified. i haven’t played in a good while so i'd prob be really rusty and get power elimmed LOL. so you have no idea how happy i was when i saw that sweet sweet sugary green. and uh. gonna be real i don’t think i know how to play as maf anymore and i'd prob ask my team to throw me under the bus, like, instantly on day 1 lmao. but i'm town!! all is right in the world and i'm town town TOWN
In post 57, Gretchen wrote:also another thing about me is that i always find maf if you give me enough time. like, i will always find them no matter how good they are. lying is tiring and maf will always always always wear down over time. if you know what yyo're looking for you’ll see when that happens, like when they start to lose energy and start posting less, and that's what i’ll use to find tthem. what i'm saying here is... basically, is that even if you think i'm maf you should give me a few days. cuz if i'm town i'm sure as hell gonna find you the team. so yeah
These posts are both clearly from a town slot. This just isn't something scum does; scum aren't going to flash a bright neon attention sign on themselves, not this early in the game. Therefore, Gretchen is lock town Day 1 from these posts alone. Anyone pushing here is scum trying to get an easy lim, and I won't stand for it.
In post 59, samantha97 wrote:
In post 56, Gretchen wrote:so you have no idea how happy i was when i saw that sweet sweet sugary green. and uh. gonna be real i don’t think i know how to play as maf anymore and i'd prob ask my team to throw me under the bus, like, instantly on day 1 lmao. but i'm town!! all is right in the world and i'm town town TOWN
Scum aren't ever that careless; at the very least, they aren't more careless than town is at that sort of thing. Do some actual hunting, rather than this shallow analysis of a purported slip.
In post 76, Funeral Goose wrote:I didn't have any green in my town PM.
Same comment to you as well. Stop looking at the surface level stuff and start analyzing.
In post 93, esotericzoomer wrote:VOTE: Gretchen
fearmongering
Awful vote that comes from scum. You saw a target, and you went straight for it. I'll be watching you closely, that's for sure.
In post 95, Funeral Goose wrote:Now these things aren't wrong or indicative but add those in with the fact you are scumreading me for a first post that is obviously a randomized read list is just trolling.
Yes, and the randomized reads list is a problem. Less so who is in it and moreso how you colored it; the coloring doesn't really make sense. You go from green to orange to purple to red. How is anyone supposed to interpret that whatsoever?
In post 104, Ydrasse wrote:Gretchen i must admit i think you may be town... but you may be scum
(I.e.: I don't have a read, so I'll just say stuff to look busy.)
In post 130, esotericzoomer wrote:wait what there's
HOW
many on goose?
5, obviously. What's so surprising?
In post 133, Gamma Emerald wrote:not too enthused by gretchen's posting rn
Why aren't you enthused? Certainly you could at least take a stance on them. They do after all comprise the bulk of the game at this point.
In post 146, samantha97 wrote:
In post 141, In the beginning wrote:Tread carefully scum, for I am tracking each and every step you make.
is this the part where we pretend that you were subtly claiming tracker instead of overtly
You can interpret it however you want.
In post 148, ItalianoVD wrote:Not sure about obvious. I’m not gonna locktown anyone yet.
Obvious does not imply lock town, but yes, you should be lock-towning Gretchen for day 1 at the very least.
In post 150, esotericzoomer wrote:uh, my role card said, um, town, or something
So stilted. Watch me catch all the scum day 1, starting with yours truly!
In post 173, samantha97 wrote:also are we all ignoring that tracker claim so that mafia don't see it or something even though mafia already did immediately
Oh, so you're claiming mafia then? Cuz you seem to be the only one who purports that was a claim.
In the beginning...

I prefer the abbreviation "beginning".
Please don't abbreviate my username to INB.
In the beginning
In the beginning
Townie
In the beginning
Townie
Townie

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:04 am

Post by In the beginning »

VOTE: Zoomer
In the beginning...

I prefer the abbreviation "beginning".
Please don't abbreviate my username to INB.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Interesting.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 363, Battle Mage wrote:15 pages...
blergh. this plus highest poster.

VOTE: Gretchen
lol
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gretchen
Gretchen
Goon
Gretchen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:30 am

Post by Gretchen »

such a bore
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

fyi I'm kinda chill with the italiano wagon but am thinking of going for cookie monster myself
<Embrace The Void>

samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:47 am

Post by samantha97 »

In post 365, In the beginning wrote:
In post 59, samantha97 wrote:
In post 56, Gretchen wrote:so you have no idea how happy i was when i saw that sweet sweet sugary green. and uh. gonna be real i don’t think i know how to play as maf anymore and i'd prob ask my team to throw me under the bus, like, instantly on day 1 lmao. but i'm town!! all is right in the world and i'm town town TOWN
Scum aren't ever that careless; at the very least, they aren't more careless than town is at that sort of thing. Do some actual hunting, rather than this shallow analysis of a purported slip.
calling a picture "shallow analysis" is an interesting choice, but I'll make it deeper just 4 you

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:49 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 365, In the beginning wrote:
These posts are both clearly from a town slot. This just isn't something scum does; scum aren't going to flash a bright neon attention sign on themselves, not this early in the game. Therefore, Gretchen is lock town Day 1 from these posts alone. Anyone pushing here is scum trying to get an easy lim, and I won't stand for it.
Yuck no no no. Stretching credulity to the limits here my friend! It's quite possible for newbie scum to just look like newbie scum. :lol:

I don't understand how you can reach a conclusion someone is obvtown, but also anyone pushing them is looking for an easy lim - doesn't make sense.

VOTE: inthebeginning
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:57 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 275, Funeral Goose wrote:VT all the way.

I havr FOS on Gret and Sam. Gamma and HUB town. The rest are still null.
someone claimed already? :lol:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:02 am

hydras aren't allowed in normals right? so in the beginning is just one player?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”