Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

This is the last step on this particular chain of songs, the next couple will be jumping around to things sorta connected to each other but not a strict progression. Anyway, I ended up watching a boss rush-style video with all the bosses, both from vanilla Terraria and added by the mod, of Calamity, and through it I heard a song from Epic Battle Fantasy 5. I had minute experience with that series because I'd played Bullet Heaven on Kongregate, and also tried EBF 1 but it seemed super basic. I ended up watching playthroughs of EBF 1 and 2 on YouTube, but I decided to actually give the third game a shot, and now I'm into the series for real.
So yeah, that's the story of how Star Fox 64 content got me into Terraria's Calamity mod, and how content for that got me into Epic Battle Fantasy. To talk about this song in particular, I like listening to this on repeat sometimes when I want to focus on playing mafia for a bit. There's several songs I do that with, but this and one other I tend to gravitate towards currently.

Votecount 1.4Uncrowned (4): Mistyx, Marky Mark, cassowary, Flea The Magician
Marky Mark (3): Porkens, Uncrowned, Grendel
Vaxkiller (2): Flea The Magician, Turin Turambar
the worst (1): Jake the Wolfie
Grendel (1): Not Known 15
Porkens (1): Vaxkiller
Flea The Magician (1): Fidget

Not voting: chkflip

Within 14 alive it takes 8 votes to yeet someone into the void.
Day 1 ends in (expired on 2021-02-15 15:10:00), or whenever a yeet has been decided.
Last edited by Gamma Emerald on Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:28 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 171, Fidget wrote:Uncrowned (4): Mistyx, Marky Mark, Cassowary, Flea The Magician

I feel pretty confident there is scum on this wagon (or to a lesser extent, Uncrowned is scum, but that is not my current thinking).
In post 144, cassowary wrote:Re other thoughts, I find uncrowned's opening super weird - like, why come in that way? If you hadn't caught up on the game to have other opinions, why cast a vote in your first post when we were already kinda coming out of rvs? Feels like scum trying to imitate slacking town. I'll join the uncrowned wagon for the sake of having a vote somewhere.
I think this is a much better justification for voting Uncrowned than him being scummy for not contributing to the discussion. This is actually something I was considering myself. The last game I have seen of Uncrowned, he mentioned intentionally playing different to try out a new playstyle. It was less effort than his usual style (However, he did not naked vote in RVS, and he did have early reads, so not totally slacking so much as trying somewhat less). He was town that game, though.
In post 156, Flea The Magician wrote:Uncrowned calling out an over explaination with an over explaination seems dodge to me. VOTE: Uncrowned
*sips tea and noms a biccie*
This doesn't strike me as very good faith. Based on what criteria are you considering Uncrowned's response an over-explanation, and why does that make him scummy, in any case?

VOTE: Flea
Why did marky vote them?
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:41 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 172, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 165, Porkens wrote:
In post 163, Vaxkiller wrote:lol

VOTE: Porkens
You think that was a sincere lol Vax?
I didn't even think about it. Just such a weird thing to nit-pick out of the all the other material he has said.
It stuck out to me.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:46 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

@porkens

Did anything else stick out?

Waht do you think of Fidgets thoughts on that wagon?
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:58 am

Post by chkflip »

I've been eh-lifting heavy bullshit for eh-two days.

For what would you like my commentary?
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:08 am

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

In post 179, chkflip wrote:I've been eh-lifting heavy bullshit for eh-two days.

For what would you like my commentary?
Commentate on your bullshit
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:14 am

Post by chkflip »

Oh, were yoou the one who eh-disbelieved my restriction?

Eets not as exaggerated as I was in those first posts. It's actually only once every three lines I need an accented Dexter-like mannerism. It's actually really fun. And interestink. That counts. I can eh-do it less but I was just excited to see my fave kid cartoon picked.

You always so pleasant?
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:22 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 178, Vaxkiller wrote:@porkens

It seems to me that marky is also more focused on defense and discrediting rather than scumhunting

I ahven’t really digested fidget yet but I will and get back to you
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:22 am

Post by Mistyx »

In post 181, chkflip wrote:Oh, were yoou the one who eh-disbelieved my restriction?

Eets not as exaggerated as I was in those first posts. It's actually only once every three lines I need an accented Dexter-like mannerism. It's actually really fun. And interestink. That counts. I can eh-do it less but I was just excited to see my fave kid cartoon picked.

You always so pleasant?
actually, that was me who disbelieved it

partially because i figured if someone would have a post restriction it'd be me, at least based on flavor :P

and you don't seem like someone who'd fake one for the sake of it as town
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:26 am

Post by chkflip »

So you were of the behleef that I would do this for some eh-nafarious purpose, or am I misunderstanding?
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:27 am

Post by Mistyx »

In post 184, chkflip wrote:So you were of the behleef that I would do this for some eh-nafarious purpose, or am I misunderstanding?
yep

on my homesite scum used to fake post restrictions for towncred in upicks

i'm not actually sure why it worked, but it did :P
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:28 am

In post 181, chkflip wrote:Oh, were yoou the one who eh-disbelieved my restriction?

You always so pleasant?
Sorry, comment on the bullshit that you had to lift that was also heavy, that wasn't yours apparently.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:37 am

Post by chkflip »

That actually eh-reminds me.

@MOD:
Feb 12-16 I'll be moving to South Nevada from Central California. There's no reason for me to not be able to eh-keep up or anythink. Probably won't even v/la except when I know it'll be over a day between posts. You should still be made aware regardless.

Eh-roommate has a Goddamn piano, and "fine oak" (read as: unnecessarily old and heavy fucking wood) furniture, etc. We worked so long into the night the storage place locked us out and basically told us to call it a night. Just eh-glad eets over. For now. /shotgun

Who should I be eh-votink?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:01 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 171, Fidget wrote:
In post 156, Flea The Magician wrote:Uncrowned calling out an over explaination with an over explaination seems dodge to me. VOTE: Uncrowned
*sips tea and noms a biccie*
This doesn't strike me as very good faith. Based on what criteria are you considering Uncrowned's response an over-explanation, and why does that make him scummy, in any case?

VOTE: Flea
Comparison of the explanation offered by Uncrowned to the explanation being deemed as over-explained. One is much much more explanatory than the other.

This early D1, someone can insult my tea and I'd vote them, honestly.
In post 185, Mistyx wrote:
In post 184, chkflip wrote:So you were of the behleef that I would do this for some eh-nafarious purpose, or am I misunderstanding?
yep

on my homesite scum used to fake post restrictions for towncred in upicks

i'm not actually sure why it worked, but it did :P
I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see scum with post restrictions on their powers here, it's NAI.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:38 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 176, Vaxkiller wrote:Why did marky vote them?
Marky and Uncrowned have been discussing that already. Marky feels that Uncrowned's naked vote is scum-indicative because it does not further progress the game or give us insight into Uncrowned's alignment, so it is therefore scum motivated to do.

Uncrowned responds by saying Marky is making the assumption that scum!Uncrowned thinks he can get Marky quick eliminated, which is false. I believe that Uncrowned partially missed Marky's point with this response (that assumption was not made), but he does also mention that his naked vote could be done to force content from Mark, which I agree with. It is not anti-town or scummy by default.

At the moment I find it plausible for Mark to believe Uncrowned is scummy by his reasoning, although I disagree with it. I need more to figure him out than just that particular wagon entrance.
In post 188, Flea The Magician wrote:Comparison of the explanation offered by Uncrowned to the explanation being deemed as over-explained. One is much much more explanatory than the other.

This early D1, someone can insult my tea and I'd vote them, honestly.
Right, but Marky is responding to a naked vote with an arguably lengthy explanation, since he pretty much is reiterating Uncrowned is scummy for not helping about 3 times:
In post 122, Marky Mark wrote:Uncrowned on the other hand, rocks up, votes for me, and contributes 0 to the conversation. Just does not help us move the game forward or find scum, which is ofc lined up with scum's motives
Whereas Uncrowned's post is a response to that which talks about several points, sure, but didn't strike me as overdoing it.

The reason I am asking is because it does not seem to me you are considering what they are actually saying. Uncrowned's post is longer, but I am unsure where you are getting overexplaining from it.

I can't let you go based off of "it's RVS" (or "early D1"), either, as you've joined probably the most serious (or tied for most) serious wagon so far as the fourth vote using wrong reasoning in my eyes. Are you saying here that your vote was not serious?
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:50 am

In post 187, chkflip wrote:Who should I be eh-votink?
If you were directly asking me, I dunno.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:10 am

Nah my vote was serious, I don't just take much convincing this early in the day.

Yeah marks response was hella weird, but the overresponse to the overresponse is sus to me. I know Mark won't give me much of a reaction so I'm sat on Uncrowned who I'm fairly sure will response rn.

Also wasn't aware I was the 4th, but given tis like 7 or 8 at least to lim, I ain't bothered. ngl. If it was later on in the wagon, I'd be a little more careful about yeeting my vote around.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:10 am

Nah my vote was serious, I don't just take much convincing this early in the day.

Yeah marks response was hella weird, but the overresponse to the overresponse is sus to me. I know Mark won't give me much of a reaction so I'm sat on Uncrowned who I'm fairly sure will response rn.

Also wasn't aware I was the 4th, but given tis like 7 or 8 at least to lim, I ain't bothered. ngl. If it was later on in the wagon, I'd be a little more careful about yeeting my vote around.
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:15 am

@dexflip Help me pressure the local snuggly duckling.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:41 am

Post by chkflip »

VOTE: the worst

What are we hoping to glean from thees exchange?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:43 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 192, Flea The Magician wrote:If it was later on in the wagon, I'd be a little more careful about yeeting my vote around.
Saving this in my eh-memorybanks for... quality assurance purposes.
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:49 am

In post 194, chkflip wrote:VOTE: the worst

What are we hoping to glean from thees exchange?
They haven't been posting much, and they were my rvs vote.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 187, chkflip wrote:That actually eh-reminds me.

@MOD:
Feb 12-16 I'll be moving to South Nevada from Central California. There's no reason for me to not be able to eh-keep up or anythink. Probably won't even v/la except when I know it'll be over a day between posts. You should still be made aware regardless.

Eh-roommate has a Goddamn piano, and "fine oak" (read as: unnecessarily old and heavy fucking wood) furniture, etc. We worked so long into the night the storage place locked us out and basically told us to call it a night. Just eh-glad eets over. For now. /shotgun

Who should I be eh-votink?
Noted, thank you. I suggest also using the VLA tab in the User Control Panel to add the little corner banner that also appears on the activity overview.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:49 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 182, Porkens wrote:
In post 178, Vaxkiller wrote:@porkens

It seems to me that marky is also more focused on defense and discrediting rather than scumhunting

I ahven’t really digested fidget yet but I will and get back to you
I don’t have too much feedback on his interactions with mark, we seemed to be on the same page at first but then fidgets stance on marky shifted while mine has done less so. Although it has a little. I do like the flea bite and feel half like sheeping
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:07 pm

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 182, Porkens wrote:It seems to me that marky is also more focused on defense and discrediting rather than scumhunting
I mean yeah sort of. It's actually kinda both defence and scumhunting. If someone is SRing you for reasons that don't make sense, then part of the scumhunting process is pushing back against that logic to see whether they are mistaken town or scum.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”