forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:22 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Every question I ask, I ask for a reason. I'm not asking people questions just for the hell of it.
Well, that's assumed. But if you really want information you should do the work to get it if it's already been said. Mirth hasn't shown me where I failed to answer her question, nor has she even restated the question so I can better answer it. She's just referred to a vague question that I really am lost on since I've been trying to answer everything asked of me.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
Mirth
Mirth
Congratulations! You are ...
Mirth

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:52 pm

Post by Mirth »

I have restated my question multiple times. You have written it off like you're doing now.

Let me try this again.

You want me dead, yes? If you want me dead, you are advocating that I am scum, yes? You are certain in this belie since you have not even considered a hypothetical where I am not scum, yes? Yet you say you need to gauge my reactions, yes? Therefore, if I am definitely scum, why are you wasting your time with generalities of "oh I'll watch how she reacts"? Why are you, being so convinced yourself as to my scumminess, not trying to convince everyone else of it by making a case against me (you just refused yet again to explain why exactly I'm scummy past the non-tell of aggression)? Why are you, by your own words, going after SSF just because he's more likely to be lynched? If I am scum and you are certain I am scum, then all of these attempts at mitigating your position on me (which has been strong to the point of a battering ram) make you look even more suspicious, especially since you won't substantiate your case against me. I also ask again, you suspect me, Caboose, and SSF. All three of us can't be scum.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:59 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

And I've ANSWERED THIS ALREADY!

You being dead may or may not be nice. I'm...unsure at the moment (I'm willing to admit this since the certainty gambit is shot to hell). I am advocating you might be scum. I am NOT certain, despite saying I am because I wanted to get a reaction out of you. And it's not really refusal, it's laziness. I suppose I might as well make a case eventually, but I also have other games to do PBPA's in. I'll probably do this one and the other one over the weekend. I realize I outright refused before but I'm ceding a point here. And why am I going for SSF because he's more likely to be lynched? Because I HAVE created a little bit of case on him and he's not looking that good. He's also making himself look worse with the admitted knee jerk. I'm willing to hammer him at any time and would like to do it soon, but I also realize that if I'm wrong I've screwed the town and if I'm right I still cut off discussion. Let me put my suspicions plainly.

SSF->you->Caboose->farside, in order of most scummy to least scummy IMO. If I'm wrong about one of you caboose fits in the gap.
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:23 am

Post by Mirth »

What if you're wrong about 2 of us, FL? Have you completely stopped considering Farside?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:28 am

Post by farside22 »

Mirth wrote:What if you're wrong about 2 of us, FL? Have you completely stopped considering Farside?
This just comes off desperate. You haven't even shown suspcion on me and now you are asking FL to question me?
This looks more like a last minute ploy to save the godfather.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:11 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

What if you're wrong about 2 of us, FL? Have you completely stopped considering Farside?
Farside doesn't feel scummy. I'm not ignoring her, it's just most of the data I do have doesn't indicate scum.
-StrangerCoug

Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:18 am

Post by Mirth »

farside22 wrote:
Mirth wrote:What if you're wrong about 2 of us, FL? Have you completely stopped considering Farside?
This just comes off desperate. You haven't even shown suspcion on me and now you are asking FL to question me?
Who is the godfather then? And you're right, I don't really suspect you either. FL is at the top of my scum list, then theres a bunch of space with Caboose and SSF tied for second, then there's a bunch more space, and you.

Mostly, though, I'm really just not liking FL's play the most and I think I've been vocal enough about that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:19 am

Post by farside22 »

Mirth wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Who is the godfather then? And you're right, I don't really suspect you either. FL is at the top of my scum list, then theres a bunch of space with Caboose and SSF tied for second, then there's a bunch more space, and you.

Mostly, though, I'm really just not liking FL's play the most and I think I've been vocal enough about that.
I already said I believe SSF is the GF.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:27 am

Post by Caboose »

Did you vote for FL because I called you down on it, or you just happened to see that I unvoted after you read my post?
I would like an answer sometime within the century.
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:37 am

Post by somestrangeflea »

Caboose wrote:
Well of course it is. You posted, I realised you had unvoted, so I voted. It's a fairly simple process.
Did you vote for FL because I called you down on it, or you just happened to see that I unvoted after you read my post?
The second one.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:32 am

Post by Caboose »

somestrangeflea wrote:
Caboose wrote:
Well of course it is. You posted, I realised you had unvoted, so I voted. It's a fairly simple process.
The second one.
Is anyone else besides me not buying this excuse?

@SSF:

What do you think about this post?
Farside wrote:

Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:14 am

Post by Caboose »

For the game to move along, SSF needs to continue posting or FL needs to hammer.

Come on everybody!
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:57 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Well, I'll gladly hammer. But is there any particular amount of time you want me to wait? I'll hold it off for however long the consensus is.
-StrangerCoug

Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:05 am

Post by Caboose »

forbiddanlight wrote:Well, I'll gladly hammer. But is there any particular amount of time you want me to wait? I'll hold it off for however long the consensus is.
If SSF doesn't post between now and later tonight, go ahead and hammer.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:12 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

I'd rather hear that from at least 3 people, though I'll settle for two.
-StrangerCoug

Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:38 pm

Post by Mirth »

I think FL is much scummier, and if you're all ready to settle for a lynch (I think we should talk more), since.

vote:FL
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:49 pm

Post by Caboose »

Mirth wrote:I think FL is much scummier, and if you're all ready to settle for a lynch (I think we should talk more), since.

vote:FL
What do you want to talk about?
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:08 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Was that a lynch or L-1? Cause if we are going to play that, I'm afraid for the sake of the town I have to

Vote SSF
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:08 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

EBWOP:
Unvote, vote SSF
-StrangerCoug

Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:09 pm

Post by Caboose »

If SSF ends up being town, I'm going to kick myself.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:12 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

If SSF ends up being town, I'm going to kick myself.
If SSF is town, we've lost. Because I GUARANTEE I'm who he'll shoot. I'm placing a reasonably safe bet that he's not. And if he isn't, Mirth is next.
-StrangerCoug

Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:02 am

Post by Surye »

Vote Count:
somestrangeflea(3): Caboose, farside22, forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight(2): somestrangeflea, Mirth

The town gathers around the tree as the sun dips down to the horizon. Before the rope is even pulled out, the sun makes a turn, and heads back up the sky in a shallow trajectory. As somestrangeflea is forced to climb the small stool up to his death, he pulls a gun from behind his back. As the noose is tightened around his neck, he begins aiming into the crowd....*click*.

Turns out scum doesn't bring ammo to townhall!

somestrangeflea,
Mafia Goon
, lynched D1

Let me remind the town of the rules:
Once a lynching vote has been cast, no posting is allowed in thread, until the lynch scene has been posted. Zero posting, zip, nada, nothing. Failure to adhere to this rule could lead to horrible punishment.

With 4 alive, it's 3 to lynch! Go Day 2!
Last edited by Surye on Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:39 am

Post by farside22 »

Okay Mirth you better do some fast talking because I'm looking at you right now as the GF.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:16 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Yep, I gotta lean that way myself. Only conclusion I can come to. I don't see bussing from farside or Caboose given the really EASY kill they'd get on me (especially since I declared that my kill would be Mirth were I lynched)
-StrangerCoug

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:17 am

Post by farside22 »

forbiddanlight wrote:Yep, I gotta lean that way myself. Only conclusion I can come to. I don't see bussing from farside or Caboose given the really EASY kill they'd get on me (especially since I declared that my kill would be Mirth were I lynched)
Well you said Mirth or Caboose, but I will assume you were leaning Mirth on that one.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”