geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:54 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1535, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1531, geraintm wrote:so, andres looks much worse than i initially had.
I am trying to help you here - you’re wasting your time. I’m not Scum and you’re looking in the wrong place. Being so stubborn about it is not a good look for you.
Being so stubborn in "I'm town and ya'll need to get over it " isn't helping
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:06 am

Post by RLotus »

In post 1548, Flea The Magician wrote:There's scum on that wagon, just saying.
I think both scum are off of it.

bugspray + flea is certaintly possible tho
In post 1497, geraintm wrote:So I intend to vote for Rlotus after I go back and look at their actual posts and not just votes.
I am still curious about an update. When I reread before the day started my feeling was Andre and I were the
most
insistent on Cook. I was very gung-ho about dk admittedly, I can definitely see why I lose points for that.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:04 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1550, geraintm wrote:
In post 1535, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1531, geraintm wrote:so, andres looks much worse than i initially had.
I am trying to help you here - you’re wasting your time. I’m not Scum and you’re looking in the wrong place. Being so stubborn about it is not a good look for you.
Being so stubborn in "I'm town and ya'll need to get over it " isn't helping
Except I don’t have to direct it at most people because I’m being correctly read as Town here. It’s mostly just you and Facebones, and I have a real hard time differentiating between bad and Scum. I’m being insistent only because (i) I’m not getting executed today but (ii) because I want to see how your view of the game changes if you actually look at what’s transpired and drop the nonsense that I’m Scum, if at all. I mean you’re pushing Lotus right now so I’m not at the bottom of the list, but Facebones seems far more convinced that I’m Scum and I’m trying to see how they pivot if at all.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:08 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Like geraintm let’s get real. You’ve basically tunneled me 3 days in a row. You’ve barely looked past me, only to shade a slot in Lotus that I’ve for the most part TR’ed but I can see why you might suspect them. Like it’s not out of the question, but I also don’t think they’re the most likely person to strike Scum here.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:14 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 528, RLotus wrote:Cook has been quite awkward as has been pointed out many times. Not sure if that is just how he plays as town, but still a reasonable chance we just hit scum there. This is where my vote is going if it is between Jim and Cook.
And like you’re going to have to explain this sort of post and not just “oh that’s Scum distancing” if you want to convince me that Lotus is Scum.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:16 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 553, Facebones wrote:In case I didnt make it obvious enough: My interpretation is I think scum want to get out the only voice who was somewhat verbally opposed to their agenda of eliminating Cook
And like look at this right. Facebones here calls the potential elimination of Cook “Scum’s agenda”. Do you get why now people are mistrustful of that slot?
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:18 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 601, RLotus wrote:Sure, it just felt towny in the scenario. There was traction gaining on Cook and seemed like the scum team could just bury him there, if he is town. Ok it is entirely possible Jim does that as scum, but his intentions felt towny in that spot.
I mean again. I’m not sold that Scum wanted to sink their Roleblocker. I’m just not. So this is the sort of thing that really sways me away from Lotus.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:21 am

Post by Andresvmb »

VOTE: geraintm

I’ll put my vote here for now.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1553, Andresvmb wrote:Like geraintm let’s get real. You’ve basically tunneled me 3 days in a row. You’ve barely looked past me, only to shade a slot in Lotus that I’ve for the most part TR’ed but I can see why you might suspect them. Like it’s not out of the question, but I also don’t think they’re the most likely person to strike Scum here.
I dont understand why you can say I scum read lotus is understandable to you....but me reading you as scum for effectively the same thing is bad??
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

Alright well I really tried. I did. You just can’t seem to grasp anything I’m saying so.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
Townie
Jim Hawkins
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:25 pm

Post by Jim Hawkins »

I'll be around all weekend. Will build an actual case then.
MiniMegabyte
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:33 pm

Post by MiniMegabyte »

nopointinactingup has been prodded
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:09 pm

Post by nopointinactingup »

Will have something to say over the weekends.
Justice will prevail
\m/
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:53 pm

Post by Egix96 »

Will try and get more stuff done/elaborate later, but I think there's a fair chance Bones is just scum here.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:01 am

Post by Egix96 »

Spoiler: Bottom of page 28 to end of D1
- Would guess that Jim/Andres are same alignment based on this post.

(Lotus) - Some superficial town feels here.

- Interesting that Flea is still here then.

(Bones) - Lamist post.

- +town for Andres.

- I think others have touched on this point recently, and yes, it is part of why I suspect Bones.

(Zuko) - "Idk why I feel that way about flea, maybe cos they were quick to go into the town block.. idk exactly I'll try to come back to this." - I'm looking at this post and thinking, what part of this could have motivated scum to kill this person? I think this part is a bad look for Flea but then again that's not really a direction I feel confident pushing in. The only other part of this Zuko post that I think could have any relevance is the "I'm paranoid about DK..." section, if only to solidify the viewpoint of Koba looking bad upon Cook flipping scum.

(geraint) - I actually think it's pretty towny that he was willing to give a "no idea" response when he wasn't even sure if the question was meant for him.

- It seems like Flea might have had a similar thought too.

(Hawkins) - I think this is unlikely to have been a bus, considering that a lowposter would not want to lose a buddy, especially when Hawkins could have simply tried to keep pushing on geraint.

(Flea) - Oof, that's a scummy "agreed" given the context.

(Cook) - Andres might just be spewed town from this - using a bunch of pointless statistics to explain the vote on Andres suggests that Cook was desperate to see it through.

(geraint) - +town for calling Cook out on his BS.

(geraint) / (bugspray) - More town-feelsy stuff.

(Flea) - Disregarding the "I'll get to that later"-type parts, this catchup is mostly throwing shade at people. Sure, there's a Cook vote at the end, but I don't really think it affords town points since Cook was already in anti-spew mode judging by .

(tris) - "not sure who the other mafs are yet. gonna go take a look. if had to guess a name right now, i'd say... maybe facebones after all." - Could well be that this was one reason for tris being NKed. Wouldn't be too blatant since this was a D1 post.

tl;dr Flea/Bones scumteam??
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:02 am

Post by Egix96 »

VOTE: Facebones
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:07 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1564, Egix96 wrote:
Spoiler: Bottom of page 28 to end of D1
- Would guess that Jim/Andres are same alignment based on this post.

(Lotus) - Some superficial town feels here.

- Interesting that Flea is still here then.

(Bones) - Lamist post.

- +town for Andres.

- I think others have touched on this point recently, and yes, it is part of why I suspect Bones.

(Zuko) - "Idk why I feel that way about flea, maybe cos they were quick to go into the town block.. idk exactly I'll try to come back to this." - I'm looking at this post and thinking, what part of this could have motivated scum to kill this person? I think this part is a bad look for Flea but then again that's not really a direction I feel confident pushing in. The only other part of this Zuko post that I think could have any relevance is the "I'm paranoid about DK..." section, if only to solidify the viewpoint of Koba looking bad upon Cook flipping scum.

(geraint) - I actually think it's pretty towny that he was willing to give a "no idea" response when he wasn't even sure if the question was meant for him.

- It seems like Flea might have had a similar thought too.

(Hawkins) - I think this is unlikely to have been a bus, considering that a lowposter would not want to lose a buddy, especially when Hawkins could have simply tried to keep pushing on geraint.

(Flea) - Oof, that's a scummy "agreed" given the context.

(Cook) - Andres might just be spewed town from this - using a bunch of pointless statistics to explain the vote on Andres suggests that Cook was desperate to see it through.

(geraint) - +town for calling Cook out on his BS.

(geraint) / (bugspray) - More town-feelsy stuff.

(Flea) - Disregarding the "I'll get to that later"-type parts, this catchup is mostly throwing shade at people. Sure, there's a Cook vote at the end, but I don't really think it affords town points since Cook was already in anti-spew mode judging by .

(tris) - "not sure who the other mafs are yet. gonna go take a look. if had to guess a name right now, i'd say... maybe facebones after all." - Could well be that this was one reason for tris being NKed. Wouldn't be too blatant since this was a D1 post.

tl;dr Flea/Bones scumteam??
I think you may have a point. That, and the post about how there’s Scum on that wagon that happened today. But that’s only conditional on Facebones actually flipping Scum.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:08 am

Post by Andresvmb »

@Facebones now is the time to Claim. I won’t hammer you just yet, but you do need to claim.
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:05 am

Post by bugspray »

(expired on 2021-01-31 04:05:32)
claim or hammer
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
Townie
Jim Hawkins
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by Jim Hawkins »

After some surprisingly detailed sleuthwork from Egix I'm shifting them up into a null-ish read, and I am fully on board with either a geraintm or Facebones elim today. While we are waiting for Facebones to come up with a probable claim, I will avoid placing the hammer vote. Instead, I'm going to VOTE: geraintm as a sign that I still want to see them eliminated based on their incredibly scummy performance in this game.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Vote Count 3.4

Facebones (3):
RLotus, bugspray, Egix96
geraintm (2):
Andresvmb, Jim Hawkins

Not Voting (4):
nopointinactingup, geraintm, Flea The Magician, Facebones

With 9 alive it takes 5 to eliminate

Day Three Ends In:
(expired on 2021-02-03 13:09:00)
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
Facebones
Facebones
Goon
Facebones
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:45 pm

Post by Facebones »

Still waiting to see what kind of cases Jim comes up with and if nopoint has anything to say on the matter
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
Townie
Jim Hawkins
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:57 pm

Post by Jim Hawkins »

In post 1571, Facebones wrote:Still waiting to see what kind of cases Jim comes up with and if nopoint has anything to say on the matter
Well, since you asked... I did an iso on you, Facey-B....and I'm actually not getting any super scum-vibes. Town, please correct me and prove me wrong. But, I think geraintm's play has been overall more anti-town, whereas Facebones has just been distant. I stick by my vote on geraintm.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:45 am

Post by geraintm »

I am not sure what my incredibly scummy behaviour is. Not voting day 1 is what I do every game. And then saying the eventual elimination target on day 2 shouldn't be eliminated because they aren't scum...and them not being scum. That appears to be it as far as I can aee
Facebones
Facebones
Goon
Facebones
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:40 am

Post by Facebones »

I'd like to point out that Andre and Bugspray are the only remaining players who were onboard the Jim wagon, the alternate wagon to Cook on D1. The other 2 players on the Jim wagon (Tris and DjKobra) both flipped town. I highly doubt Cook was the only mafia member voting for Jim, and incidentally both Andre and Bugspray were also on the DjKobra wagon as well as mine. PoE says one of them must be scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”