TM 2021 Large Normal 2: Wikipedia Integer Facts (Over)

hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:33 pm

Post by hercule »

In post 464, Dannflor wrote:
In post 448, hercule wrote:extreme null on titus and winter flakes
what uh denotes extreme null to you?

why are you calling out these two slots in particular
actually my previous post reminds me that i read this post - pure afk is the only reason i had extreme nulls - my other nulls are players i actually have feelings towards but they aren't developed enough to move out of null
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:50 pm

Post by Dannflor »

Winter Flakes actually had some content (however little) so I just thought it was weird you lumped him in with Titus who had a single V/LA post and then didn't include the worst
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:54 pm

Post by hercule »

In post 526, Dannflor wrote:Winter Flakes actually had some content (however little) so I just thought it was weird you lumped him in with Titus who had a single V/LA post and then didn't include the worst
mm no idea, i guess just didn't remember reading any winter posts
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:55 pm

Post by hercule »

honestly the thing where petapan told me winter flakes would obvtown as town was true, i just kept saying they weren't doing it last game to avoid outing a read on them
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:56 pm

Post by hercule »

one of the most sus things was def me avoiding the agar wagon (had no idea how to respond to it) and my read on winter flakes which i like voted them and then just completely ignored cuz i didnt know how to make a read on them
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:28 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 345, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:More people should vote Hercule.
People should absolutely not be voting hercule and any town that do should be utterly ashamed of themselves for buying into LLD's bullshit 'case' against hercule.

hercule being different from the last iteration of the game isn't why I am townreading him--it's the breadth and depth to his play which I AM townreading. Last game, which was apparently hercule's scumgame at its absolute best, hercule was still, over the course of multiple numerous posts, incredibly forced, incredibly faked, and oozed, radiated, scummness to me in a way that even with it being his best scumgame didn't stop him from being a top scumread of mine.

hercule's play this game is on an entirely different wavelength from last game. It's beyond just his opener, which I'd argue is town-indicative but even if I were to not argue it being town would be nai-at-worst due to being prewritten. (Just because it's prewritten doesn't mean it isn't modified upon receiving an alignment, and imo if he were scum, his initial post would be different than the result we got.)

hercule this game gives off an entirely different vibe altogether, not something isolated to his opening pre-written post; the entirety of his content is not forced, not artificial, is fluent, flows naturally, and is highly organic. The things he was doing and how he was interacting with others just comes across as being something entirely on a different wavelength than his content from last game.

hercule playing different this game than last game where he was scum would be expected if he were scum, sure--but there's limits to how much a player can change in such an amount of time. If you were having a strong scum performance, but suddenly were outed as scum, and then got scum again, it takes a depth of scumplay skill I frankly don't believe hercule has to modify SO extensively and completely and fundamentally your scumplay style so that it has zero resemblance to that prior scumgame.

If anything, I would expect hercule if scum here to come across as MORE forced, MORE fake, than last time, due to the desired need to try and change/shift his style into a different one to avoid being caught. But instead, this hercule has zero fakeness in it.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:41 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 362, innocentvillager wrote:fwiw i think lld and mastina are my top townleans
Big mistake; LLD is almost definitely scum here.

If Alisae and/or chennisden were here (I'm not quite sure who's where in that; Alisae and chennisden are listed as players in Quick Attack but Quick Attack's representative is Titus and Titus isn't listed in the TM list for Quick Attack), e would know where I am coming from in my reads here. And even as Titus, Titus may have memories of what I'm referring to. (Tho that said, if Titus is scum like I fear, she may not corroborate anyway.)

Almost50 can talk to Gamma Emerald to see where I am coming from here, if Gamma remembers.
DGB might know where I'm coming from if it remembers tho I'm not sure it will.
jjh should be able to back me up here, too.

You can ask your teammate Iconeum, IV, where I am coming from and Iconeum with intimate familiarity should know where I'm coming from.
And while PB may not be playing and Xtoxm may have a chance of being rerolled-scum, PB would be able to get where I'm coming from.

the worst should know where I am coming from here (tho given the significant chance he's scum I wouldn't expect him to back me up here).

Heck, while I'll always be surprised if Cephrir supports me and he wasn't there D1 even he might know where I am coming from here. (To a lesser extent, Dunnstral too.)

This is not LLD's towngame.
Nor is it Dannflor's towngame.

When I said I was getting deja vu--I meant it.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:52 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 397, Xtoxm wrote:he criticizes llds push on hercs 2nd post, saying repeated attacks have been made but no explanation of why it is scum indicative
why scum, as opposed to exhilarated town? does she expect the hercule is disingenuous in his belief that his team has players that are strong in town roles?
Small part of what I'm getting at here with LLD being scum, yes. This is exactly the sort of attack that LLD would make when scum:

Something that may seem reasonable, something that she puts conviction behind, something she puts full confidence behind being a strong, reasonable, push, that on the surface seems okay enough...but when you look at the push it becomes apparent what the flaws in the push are and then the question of why she seems to think otherwise becomes an important one.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:54 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

fun stuff

is it me or mastina did you just spend a wall of text defending your reads when iv townleans you? its written well but i mean it doesnt seem relevant?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:00 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 403, Xtoxm wrote:hercule could have written a less detailed catalogue and then subscribed to other tendencies of his typical scum playstyle. so if he is scum, he need either present a factually incorrect outline, or holds sufficient belief that he can fool town by taking up a new way of playing as scum, whilst being aware that the amount of wifom involved makes it a comparatively frail gain. he considers both of these scenarios as low probability, with the more likely scenario being that he is speaking without chains, as a result of being town, and that there is no agenda behind what he's done.
This is part of the reason I am townreading hercule, yes, although my way of explaining it is probably different.
In post 400, Dannflor wrote:
In post 397, Xtoxm wrote:he also thinks scum herc would know such a play is unlikely to repay him well
can auro expand on this specifically
I don't really follow why that would be the case
I also don't think town-Dann makes this post.

VOTE: Lady Lambdadelta.
I'm willing to vote any of LLD, Dannflor, the worst, and Titus right now, tho I am quite aware of the unfortunate uphill battle in trying to convince the town that I am right here. (I think that overall my efforts will probably be better served in towncasing the town players than scumcasing the scum players but I will be trying to do both, I'm just quite aware that due to literally all four of my main scumreads being "power" players, people are almost never going to back me in terms of eliminating them, in spite of how I feel fairly confident I'm dead on the money here. I legit think that group has 2-4 scum in it, probably closer to 3-4.)
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:01 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

your vote should be on ducky until he starts quacking
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:03 pm

Post by mastina »

hercule
Hopkirk
innocentvillager
OkaPoka
Dunnstral

jjh927
Cephrir
Ythan
AGar
Almost50

Winter Flakes (alt of Uncrowned)
DrippingGoofball

Xtoxm

the worst
Titus
Lady Lambdadelta
Dannflor

Townbloc/locktown, stronger townreads, weaker townreads, Xtoxm-I'm-townreading-but-given-last-game-is-healthily-lower-than-townreads, and just: scum.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:04 pm

Post by Cephrir »

I know what you're referring to but one game of meta is one game of meta. I also don't think it's that similar yet anyway.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:05 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

brain no understand
In post 531, mastina wrote:
In post 362, innocentvillager wrote:fwiw i think lld and mastina are my top townleans
Big mistake; LLD is almost definitely scum here.

If Alisae and/or chennisden were here (I'm not quite sure who's where in that; Alisae and chennisden are listed as players in Quick Attack but Quick Attack's representative is Titus and Titus isn't listed in the TM list for Quick Attack), e would know where I am coming from in my reads here. And even as Titus, Titus may have memories of what I'm referring to. (Tho that said, if Titus is scum like I fear, she may not corroborate anyway.)

Almost50 can talk to Gamma Emerald to see where I am coming from here, if Gamma remembers.
DGB might know where I'm coming from if it remembers tho I'm not sure it will.
jjh should be able to back me up here, too.

You can ask your teammate Iconeum, IV, where I am coming from and Iconeum with intimate familiarity should know where I'm coming from.
And while PB may not be playing and Xtoxm may have a chance of being rerolled-scum, PB would be able to get where I'm coming from.

the worst should know where I am coming from here (tho given the significant chance he's scum I wouldn't expect him to back me up here).

Heck, while I'll always be surprised if Cephrir supports me and he wasn't there D1 even he might know where I am coming from here. (To a lesser extent, Dunnstral too.)

This is not LLD's towngame.
Nor is it Dannflor's towngame.

When I said I was getting deja vu--I meant it.

was this referring to her scumread on LLD or in general her reads list
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by Cephrir »

I guess I'd need to see a lot more to want to yet LLD today. She is such an asset if town that I might not be able to see my way to ditching her D1 at all ever, but if it can be done we sure ain't there yet.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Winter Flakes
Winter Flakes
Goon
Winter Flakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by Winter Flakes »

hey guys. winter flakes (alt of uncrowned) back at it again after skimming some pages

hercule are you trying to shade me by saying im not obvtowning rn or something? my early game was rigid af last game so I dont get the comparison

as for why im inactive, I've had work the last two days and today I went aquarium to see fishes and frogs and penguins and shit. it was fire.
-Uncrowned Alt
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:08 pm

Post by innocentvillager »

In post 300, Cephrir wrote:
In post 298, Cephrir wrote:although there are exceptions i can count on one hand
(one of them is in this game though)
hmmm is it LLD? :O
Winter Flakes
Winter Flakes
Goon
Winter Flakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:09 pm

Post by Winter Flakes »

dann gives me a lot of warm fuzzies
-Uncrowned Alt
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:10 pm

Post by innocentvillager »

In post 530, mastina wrote:If anything, I would expect hercule if scum here to come across as MORE forced, MORE fake, than last time, due to the desired need to try and change/shift his style into a different one to avoid being caught. But instead, this hercule has zero fakeness in it.
I don’t know if I agree with this hmm
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:12 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

*gets IT tech support*

hello am i shadowbanned

is mastina talking about her reads in general or specifically her lld scumread
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:12 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 541, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 300, Cephrir wrote:
In post 298, Cephrir wrote:although there are exceptions i can count on one hand
(one of them is in this game though)
hmmm is it LLD? :O
Ya
Bartleby the Scrivener
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:13 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

smart bois place your bets what is mastina talking about in 531

hello do i exist
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:13 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 405, Hopkirk wrote:Mastina agrees with me on a spooky mind-meld level in 266 and 273. can you talk more about the reads are coming from mastina?
You mean on Dannflor, right?

Basically, it boils down to a very, very, strong sense of deja vu: I was reading Dann's posts last game and while they looked scummy initially (convincing me he could not be scum), he was by far one of the towniest players in the last game.

This game, Dann's entrance didn't look scummy initially, and quite the opposite...Dann's entrance into the game looked like he was trying to appear power-town to slip early on into town players' townblocs. The nature and tone of Dannflor this game is entirely different from last game where Dann was town. If Dann was town there and yet is entirely different here, the question would be why?

And that is compounded by my experience with Dannflor's scumgames--his posting in this game oozes, radiates, the scumness from the times I've seen him as scum.

I get that Dannflor is a reasonably strong scum player. (He may have disagreed with me calling him Don Corelone level a scum player, but he's still not night-and-day utterly incompetent at scum to the point of being a huge burden to his teammates; he is still capable of putting on strong scum performances.)
But his entrance into this game looks like the entrance of a strong scum player, not the entrance of a town player of his caliber.

And all of the content he has given since then has looked, objectively reasonable, but containing certain perspective flaws that I simply don't believe would be happening if Dannflor was town here.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:16 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

but guys is my mic muted hello

are you all in a pt and purposely ignoring me

what is mastina talking about

ceph you clearly know
LLD is almost definitely scum here.
my reads here
quote 1 implies its about lld but quote 2 implies its plural hello
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:18 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 540, Winter Flakes wrote: I went aquarium... it was fire.
I'm deeply concerned

pedit: what was that noise

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”