Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:03 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Albatross!

Yes. Is there anyone who doesn't think Azimuth is scum?

Albatross!
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:07 am

Post by farside22 »

Lord Gurgi wrote:Albatross!

Yes. Is there anyone who doesn't think Azimuth is scum?

Albatross!
*cricket*
*cricket*
*cricket*

I think the quiet is defening with that question. :lol:
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:04 am

Post by PokerFace »

I just had a bizzarre epiphany. If I read crumbs and what not correctly from the other players I think I know what every player's role is. Yes I am fairly certain of it. And if we assume another spainish inquistion member killed SpyreX from his death scene then someone is fake claiming rather carefully to hide the fact they are in the inquisition. Not sure who that would be though. Gonna need to question all those claimed tomorrow about this. That or someone somehow picked up the inquistion's comfy chair and used it on SpyreX if that is somehow possible.

Based on my calculations if we have a Cult recruiter it is indeed most likly Azimuth. I actually don't think the recruiter is Internet, Ninja, or Imagordan based on who I think they are. I will not explain my logic here for I fear it will reveal what I think there roles are. They could be recruits, but I don't think they are recruiters. If its not Azimuth then by process of elimination it could only be Muerto, Farside or Gurgi.

If it is farside she would of had to have recruited Elvis which doesn't feel likly. And all her recruits would have to be on the lynch or there would be a quick hammer. And since I know I'm not a recruit, then that can't be true. I don't suspect Farside at all she has played like her normal self in general.

And I don't think Muerto would be recruiter, I'd sooner see him as a recruit or the faking inquistioner. Gonna question him more tomorrow no matter what I do eventually decide to do tonight about him. Gurgi feels rather town based on his overall play. His restriction is a little suspicious but I can't prove it false so it must be real despite its unlikly hood. I can't see any of the other three possibilities being Cult recruiter. So its got to be Azimuth for me. And if Azimuth is recruiter I don't think Elvis will need to shoot. If she thinks she can hit a recruit I guess she can go ahead, but as it stands Azimuth is my only rational choice for cult recruiter. He is either cult recruiter or a mafia roleblocker that blocked ironman and Elvis. And if he blocked ironman he is indeed scum for continueing to allow his lynch despite that.

Cofirm vote: Azimuth
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
strappado
strappado
Goon
strappado
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:06 am

Post by strappado »

yeah, let's lynch the Azi - I'm uber interested to see what he turns out to be. It'd give me a completely non-pc giggle if he were a cult recruiter LoL
http://strappado.mybrute.com
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:07 am

Post by farside22 »

If you like PF I can tell you who else I targeted n1 and n3 if you really are suspcious of me.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:28 am

Post by PokerFace »

That will not be necessary. If you were cult you'd have to be cult with Elvis and there would be no kill from her that could possibly hit another cult, which would mean your cult could quick lynch right now for the win. As long as the mafia didn't target you. And I don't think scum can hit you based on what I think you really are.

Elvis did not hammer Azimuth. She is not voting anyone. If you were cult recruiter you'd have to be with her and she would have hammered. And aimuth wagon would be all cult and I'm not cult.

So in sumation NO! I DO NOT WANT TO KNOW YOUR OTHER TARGETS. You can't be cult recruiter even logically because Elvis would have already hammered and won you the game assuming scum didn't kill cult tonight. And I severly doubt you are a recruit. So I don't need your targets for reasons of thinking you are not cult. Don't say your targets unless you can think of some other good reason you would need to say them.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:00 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Albatross!

PokerFace: Doesn't that theory assume all recruiting attempts were successful?

Albatross!
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:53 am

Post by TheSweatpantsNinja »

Which is improbable.
farside wrote: Are you talking about TSPN's comment just now?
FOS: TSPN
I don't want any directing there are things in this game we have no clue about.
No, there's nothing weird going on. I just checked the most recent vote count and forgot shaft.ed's 5=3 silliness. So he's still at L-2.

Unvote, vote Azimuth.

'Cept now its L-1.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:07 am

Post by PokerFace »

Yes that is true Gurgi.

also on the wagon was:
Azimuth (5) strappado, Lord Gurgi, farside22

Then I got on it, then imaginality got on it, and now ninja voted.

Assuming I didn't miss someone unvoting
, Ninja's vote was the hammer so we all better be right and Ninja needs to learn how to count.
The Internet
The Internet
Goon
The Internet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:48 am

Post by The Internet »

Shoot, hammer right when I was gonna ask for Azi's targets. Do you mind telling us them anyway, Azi?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:03 am

Post by PokerFace »

I still don't think ninja or internet are recruiters but the fact Gurgi said it was L-1 before ninjas vote (ninja should have seen that) and the fact Internet just used the word "shoot" with a question that generally gives me the impression internet "might" be believing Azimuth's role, makes me wonder if internet already knows Azimuth's alignment.

Scum lie often while Town can be trusted by all, since they generally shouldn't lie.

I still think Azimuth is scum, but the recent posts of ninja and internet have pinged my suspicions some.
The Internet
The Internet
Goon
The Internet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:03 am

Post by The Internet »

I was going to ask Azi's targets to decide whether or not to vote him when he was at L-1, but TSPN interrupted my plan (which I had announced earlier). I guess it won't do much good now.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:27 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Albatross!

Actually PF, that's my bad counting, not his. Missed Imagordan.

Albatross!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:08 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Oh i thought you said one to lynch instead of two. It was your bad then I guess pending him truly seeing shafted last vote count and going through things. This has just gotten a little confusing now.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:32 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

The man with the long white beard and the robe looks quite calm as the final vote is cast. He says nothing an walks over to the blood splotched X on the floor. As the weight comes down it casually bounces off of his head doing no damage.
God wrote:I'm God you can't kill me.
His defiant look has you perplexed. Finally the colonel comes up with a solution.
the colonel wrote:Well, if none of us continue bolstering your existance, you will cease to trancsend this universal plane and fail to maintain your presence in this earthly realm thus vanishing you from our reality and be permenantly banished to an alternate multiverse which persists in worhiping the hand of ephemeral spirits spending their days floating on clouds and dining in the cosmos while exerting their wrath on the poor subjects who continue making sacrifices blindly excepting the fate dictated to each and every inhabitant.
voice number 1 wrote:What is he talkin bout?
voice number 2 wrote:I think 'e means, if we stop believin in God, he will just go away.
the colonel wrote:Precisely. Now, get on with it, denounce your God, doesn't he seem kind of silly. Ten, nine, eight and all that.
You all stop believing in God and he vanishes from your mortal realm.

Vote Count:

Azimuth
(6) Pokerface, strappado, Lord Gurgi, farside22, TheSweatpantsNinja, imaginality
Lord Gurgi
(1) Azimuth

Not Voting:
elvis_knits, killa seven, The Internet, Muerrto

However, he was here to do good. You have killed Azimuth, God-Unique Target Roleblocker. He was part of the Character's Union
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:30 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

You, well most of you, again wake from your slumber. You all slept quite well considering you offed God the day before. However, arriving at the set you immediately notice an odd little man dressed in rags slumped on the floor in the center of the warehouse. He has unkempt hair, gnarly teeth and a bulgy eye. Must be TheSweatpantsNinja, he appears to have been impaled on a longsword, or maybe a scimitar. And it's quite obvious to you now that he was in fact The Bridgekeeper. He doesn't have any pockets, and so you have trouble finding his Character's Union membership card. Some genius in the back suggest checking his trousers cause that's where he keeps his stash when he ain't got any pockets. After an arguably unenjoyable feel up of the corpse's nether region you come to the conclusion that he was not a part of the union. Not so obviously then TheSweatpantsNinja, The BridgeKeeper-Question Asker and member of the Evil Egocentric Characters was slain Night 4.

While someone was feeling up The Bridgekeeper's corpse, one of you noticed that the comfy chair had again gone missing. Since it is such a comfortable chair you set off to find it, even though it has a penchant for killing people in the knight. This time you go straight to the parking lot where you spot it next to a milk truck. Again a fellow in an medieval armor appears to be sitting in it. It's elvis_knits, she's been tied to the comfy chair and succumbed to it's deadly nepenthe. From her outfit she must have been Sir Lancelot as she claimed. You seach her pockets and you find a note indicating a damsel in distress due to an impending wedding. It has a hole in the center that is stained with blood. elvis_knits Sir Lancelot-Night Killer was non-Union and has been killed by the comfy chair.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:32 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

the colonel wrote:Now, there's still far too much silliness about. Now, we need to get to the root of this so we can get back to filming. Go get on with it then, ten, nine, eight and all that.
It is now Day 5. Deadline hits exactly 24 days from this post.

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch or 4 to No Lynch.
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:03 pm

Post by killa seven »

I chose The internet to track SweatypantsNinja.

He's alive so he should have some info.
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Mushroom Kingdom as town.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 642 bodyguard 7 as town
Explosive mafia - as scum
mini 712 -town
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:31 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Albatross!

I just cannot believe that Azimuth was telling the truth.

Albatross!
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:47 pm

Post by imaginality »

Both Luigi Gangsta and TSPN were described as 'slain', so it looks pretty clear that elvis killed TSPN last night. Also, with two non-cult deaths, where do people stand on the cult now? I am very much leaning towards the conclusion that it's a red herring.

Another thought: Given that Azimuth was a unique target roleblocker, and elvis got blocked two nights running, it seems we also have a scum roleblocker in our midst (which we already suspected after Iron Man flipped town). The one thing that runs against that conclusion is that elvis apparently wasn't blocked, I would have expected the scum to block her - not sure what to make of that.

K7, why did you choose The Internet to track TSPN?

---

For convenience, here's a list of the night actions that players have claimed so far. Let me know if I got any wrong. Bold = confirmed town and also elvis, italics = confirmed scum.

Night 1

PF spoke to
EK

TSPN
visited
SpyreX

K7 sent PF to track strappado
Mirth
visited
SpyreX

Iron Man
blocked K7 (or tried to)
SpyreX
attracted strappado
strappado watched
SpyreX
(saw
Mirth
, the machine that goes bing, and
TSPN
)
elvis
killed
luigi

imajordan targeted PF

Bruce and Luigi died

Night 2

elvis
tried to kill
chenhsi

SpyreX
attracted
elvis

farside hid with
elvis

PF spoke to The Internet
TSPN
visited The Internet
K7 sent
Mirth
to track Gurgi

Mirth died

Night 3

PF spoke to imajordan
TSPN
visited Muerrto
K7 sent
SpyreX
to track farside
elvis
tried to kill Muerrto
strappado watched Muerrto

SpyreX died

Night 4

K7 sent The Internet to track
TSPN

"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
strappado
strappado
Goon
strappado
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:55 pm

Post by strappado »

"The Wedding Party" visited Lord Gurgi last night... what kind of character do you suppose "The Wedding Party" is? Is that farside?
http://strappado.mybrute.com
Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:12 am

Post by Muerrto »

Yes. And it sounds like she 'hides' behind someone each night which is why Elvis couldn't simply target her to kill her. Nice role. And obv confirmed. PF? What was my response?
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

I feel for the rest of the players every time I get a town PM.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:07 am

Post by PokerFace »

I'm going to be real busy over the next few days. The 65mph winds left over from Hurricane Ike took out my power only on Sunday. However for some qwirky reason my neighbors across the street have not had power since sunday. Their's is still out. Dear lord I live in Ohio! We are not on the fucking coast and we got trees down and power outages everywhere. How the fuck did a stupid cat 2 hurricane fuck us up. We're not on the fucking coast FFS!! Get me a meteorologist and my power company and have them explain what's what. I missed good football games on sunday for crying out loud!!

At any rate, yes I did talk to Muerto What did I recieve?
I got the Hungarian phrase meaning: "The whiff between your legs attracts the vicinity of canines"

That is the part of the phrase I did get around to translating. There is another part I did not translate yet. What Muerto said translated to 2 sentences instead of one in my phrase book and the second sentence has a bunch of hyphenated characters. I'll have to figure out what that means later, but I did get 2 sentences instead of one this time. Does that make Muerto the tobacconist? I really don't know. The comfy chair is still about it appears and if everyone's role is what I think it is then by process of elimination Muerto would be the inquisitioner fake claiming. I'm going to have to look into this later after I translate the second part.

All I really know for certain is that beastiality is now undoubtly in effect as Alpaca and dogs come to get involved in what appears to indeed be a slightly cleaner, unusual version of "The Aristocrats Joke". If you don't know what the term "The Aristocrats Joke" is, I'll glady tell you what it is and give you my version that once got me kicked out of an Arby's and a few other establishments if you want it. But I doubt Shaft.ed would want me to post my version in this game.

@Muerto,
Paraphase!

1) What did you get from me?
2) What did you try to say to me that became:
"The whiff between your legs attracts the vicinity of canines" and another sentence I ain't translated yet?
3) Did you actually say 2 sentences to me or did my phrasebook just give me 2 for a reason I ain't figured out yet?

I wanted you to say: "Yondalavasa gredenwee strevenca!" or however that is spelled in hungarian. In the video you say that to me and you definatly did not say that phrase so I am not ready to call you tobabconist.

Though I too am begining to think Cult is a red herring for reasons imagordan said so I will no longer discredit you for any of that mess. I ain't going to call you cult. Only problem I have with you is your claim and my belief I can now guess everyone ones role name. I am so confident I know everyone's role name (I don't know what everyone does role power wise) that if someone is about to claim before their lynched today I won't mind shouting out their character ahead of time. Muerto is either tobacconist or faking spainish man. If I were scum and this was IRC mafia I would have already found a way to exploit all this knowledge so Massclaim = very bad. Let's never bring that up again.

I advise others and will myself read over all the bridge keeper stuff that has happened. Some things applying to the use of that skill and it being called townish by some and scumish by others makes me think that reviewing that knowledge will be very telling now that Ninja has died and turned up Scum bridgekeeper.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:34 am

Post by farside22 »

strappado wrote:"The Wedding Party" visited Lord Gurgi last night... what kind of character do you suppose "The Wedding Party" is? Is that farside?
Yes that is me. I hide that is why elvis would have trouble finding me.

Also I recall that Muertto and the internet were both visited by the bridge keeper. (Is that right?)
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:48 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Albatross!

This means that the Bing Machine is almost certainly doc.

Albatross!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”