TM 2021 Large Normal 2: Wikipedia Integer Facts (Over)

OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:26 am

Post by OkaPoka »

me have top sekrit meta read on hercule

ftr my team were briefed on hercule's scum meta and had we flipped xtoxm, hercule would have probably been bye bye, i will say koba gave us some tips on scum!hercule and even though dkkoba was like "he's town", everyone else on the team were like "but u just described his play this game"

no mention of that top sekrit thing in hercules wall so hehehehuehuehuehe

ahem then again the only reason why we wanted to flip hercule was because we thought xtoxm/hercule/mastina was it and i didn't want to push mastina
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:26 am

Post by innocentvillager »

if this is wrong, please correct me, otherwise I will be committing these to hard memory

Pronouns

Titus - she
mastina - she
Xtoxm - ?? (I saw he a few times?)
Lady Lambdadelta - she
DrippingGoofball - it (accepts all pronouns ?)

everyone else is he

the worst, innocentvillager, hercule, AGar, Almost50, Dunnstral, Hopkirk, Dannflor, OkaPoka, jjh927, Ythan, Cephrir, Winter Flakes
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:26 am

Post by hercule »

In post 24, Ythan wrote:
In post 21, hercule wrote:
In post 17, innocentvillager wrote:yeah hercule you snowed me really bad i had you in my top tier with oka hopkirk and unwnd.
bro i was trying probably harder than i've ever tried as scum i'm a little mad it got ruined
Don't worry you weren't going to make it very far.
well. i was feeling pretty good about the progress we made cuz the game was split, like people were SRing me for trying to box in xtoxm/abr and they thought it was tvt so we prob had some good interactions, but yeah that shit was an uphill battle
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:27 am

Post by hercule »

In post 25, OkaPoka wrote:me have top sekrit meta read on hercule

ftr my team were briefed on hercule's scum meta and had we flipped xtoxm, hercule would have probably been bye bye, i will say koba gave us some tips on scum!hercule and even though dkkoba was like "he's town", everyone else on the team were like "but u just described his play this game"

ahem then again the only reason why we wanted to flip hercule was because we thought xtoxm/hercule/mastina was it and i didn't want to push mastina
wait you scumread me the whole time???? damn
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:27 am

In post 24, Ythan wrote:
In post 21, hercule wrote:
In post 17, innocentvillager wrote:yeah hercule you snowed me really bad i had you in my top tier with oka hopkirk and unwnd.
bro i was trying probably harder than i've ever tried as scum i'm a little mad it got ruined
Don't worry you weren't going to make it very far.
tbh you were probably not my townread of you was contingent on you dying by like day 3 or 4
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:27 am

Post by hercule »

if there was one person i thought i pocketed it, it was okapoka. rip
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:27 am

Post by hercule »

ok well let's not play shit on hercule ok :( i am proud of how i did
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:29 am

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 28, hercule wrote:

the thing is if you read my iso that game i kept hinting at a fake townread and it was you lmao xd

but i really wanted to kill xtoxm and you were helping so i made a political choice
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:29 am

In post 31, hercule wrote:ok well let's not play shit on hercule ok :( i am proud of how i did
im complimenting you! that's how towny you were to me, i would've been sus if you weren't NK'd soon-ish lol.

one reason I TR'd you was from all your team interactions, i think that is like, wayyy more NAI than I thought it was previously, especially for a team like yours.
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:30 am

Post by hercule »

In post 32, OkaPoka wrote:

the thing is if you read my iso that game i kept hinting at a fake townread and it was you lmao xd

but i really wanted to kill xtoxm and you were helping so i made a political choice
imagine making a picture of us as best friends and doing this to me. friendship with okapoka cancelled.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:30 am

Post by Hopkirk »

must be nice having a team providing you with advice like that. without naming any specific members, my teammates are not reading my game and/or flinging a bunch of racial slurs at me in our team discord channel...
i do probably have hectic-shaped-backup this time though

for the record i also scumread the entire scumteam from like page 4. i just kept it secret because i felt bad for y'all
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Pronoun: She

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:30 am

Post by Ythan »

In post 32, OkaPoka wrote:

If we're doing this I called the whole scumteam and just never got a chance to say it.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:31 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 33, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 31, hercule wrote:ok well let's not play shit on hercule ok :( i am proud of how i did
im complimenting you! that's how towny you were to me, i would've been sus if you weren't NK'd soon-ish lol.

one reason I TR'd you was from all your team interactions, i think that is like, wayyy more NAI than I thought it was previously, especially for a team like yours.
can you tell me how amazing i am too? i'm vulnerable to pockets.
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:32 am

Post by hercule »

okie ty. yeah I literally was spamming them like guyssss i need you to scumhunt so people think we're townnn. spf kept giving me ISOs where she sr ceph though so i kept not sharing them LOL
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:32 am

town was very likely going to win, unless Cephrir/ABR started obvtowning. Xtoxm was a goner at some point and hercule was not enough and apparently others were sus of them so yeah

my reads were no better than a coinflip but oh well I don't expect much from myself d1! lol

pedit: Hopkirk you were amazing and ur towniness shined through like a beautiful beacon of pure townie energy
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:33 am

Post by hercule »

VOTE: xtoxm

bro i'm so sorry you flipped mafia again that sucks.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:33 am

Post by OkaPoka »

world record any% speedrun time we are all gods of the game lets get that dub

hercule i promise u when i made that friendship poster i was townreading you

ceph snowed me though

we should keep an eye out on the warthog
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:33 am

Post by hercule »

In post 39, innocentvillager wrote:town was very likely going to win, unless Cephrir/ABR started obvtowning. Xtoxm was a goner at some point and hercule was not enough and apparently others were sus of them so yeah

my reads were no better than a coinflip but oh well I don't expect much from myself d1! lol

pedit: Hopkirk you were amazing and ur towniness shined through like a beautiful beacon of pure townie energy
the fact that town kept tinfoiling towny ass ppl was the only possible saving grace.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:34 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 38, hercule wrote:

okie ty. yeah I literally was spamming them like guyssss i need you to scumhunt so people think we're townnn. spf kept giving me ISOs where she sr ceph though so i kept not sharing them LOL
did you... try asking your team to case people who weren't scum with you? that feels like a communication error on your part tbh
In post 39, innocentvillager wrote:town was very likely going to win, unless Cephrir/ABR started obvtowning. Xtoxm was a goner at some point and hercule was not enough and apparently others were sus of them so yeah

i feel like you [line]are trying to[/line] have successfully pocketed me
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:36 am

Post by hercule »

In post 41, OkaPoka wrote:world record any% speedrun time we are all gods of the game lets get that dub

hercule i promise u when i made that friendship poster i was townreading you

ceph snowed me though

we should keep an eye out on the warthog
well now i want to know what made you scumread me... and you're gonna want to not tell me until after THIS game...
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:36 am

In post 43, Hopkirk wrote:did you... try asking your team to case people who weren't scum with you? that feels like a communication error on your part tbh
yah how does that work? i should really just view all team interaction stuff as NAI because clearly I have no fucking concept of what kinds of team interactions are town!indicative
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:37 am

*of how teammates interact with their person who rolled scum*
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:37 am

Post by hercule »

In post 43, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 38, hercule wrote:

did you... try asking your team to case people who weren't scum with you? that feels like a communication error on your part tbh
uhhhh yeah idk i just wanted it to be natural, i figured natural sounding reads would sound better. like i asked spf to look at the towncore and she came back saying everyone was town but shes's sus of ceph so i'm like. k. what i'm supposed to do with this LOL. if i had a redo yeah i would prob be more direct in like "ok case this guy as scum"
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:38 am

uh did spf know cephrir was scum?

like, do you just tell your teammates the scumteam and then go "okay guys now just pretend you know nothing and talk about everything in this chat from this point on as if you're town!"
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:40 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Herc are you
sure
that SPF didn't bang their head against the wall until they forgot the scumteam before they started giving you advice?

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”