ben dover123
ben dover123
Mafia Scum
ben dover123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:44 am

Post by ben dover123 »

In post 473, clidd wrote:although it doesn't make much sense to claim now on the scum!you scenario after Fuzzy's wagon lost a lot of gas.

^^
100% agree. The only real motivation in claiming a JOAT just to get Fuzzy hanged after his wagon lost gas is town. Not seeing scum!Cabd making this gambit here.
imagine having the userid "ben dover123"
what a userid i respect it a lot
~Alisae
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:47 am

Post by Umlaut »

Without saying exactly what it is, Cabd, how 'good' would you say your investigative ability is? Is it capable of clearing someone outright? Does it have results that are obviously and unambiguously correlated with alignment?
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
ben dover123
ben dover123
Mafia Scum
ben dover123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:48 am

Post by ben dover123 »

like I dunno how unbalanced setups can get with Isis being in the review group. 2181 had 1 weak investigative vanilla cop but a heck ton of protective PR's vs 3 goons but investigative are even more swingy then having a third of the game being protective PR's I think.
~Alisae
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:49 am

Post by Cabd »

Better than fuzzy's. Explicitly better than fuzzy's.
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:51 am

Post by Cabd »

Going to flip a bunch of coins to decide between which part of my role to use.

Full random between self protect given two draws, generic investigative not specific here, and mystery third bonus option.
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:51 am

Post by Umlaut »

I'm imagining a setup with possibly a lot of weak roles where a 2-shot neap wouldn't be very strong at all because most of the time the result would just be not-a-VT and wouldn't actually mean much.

On another note, if the NRG is explicitly trying to make setups that can't be "puzzled out" so we just have to find Mafia by day play, then saying "hmm, let's take that into account and use it as a meta-hint for puzzling out the setup" is likely to fail
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:52 am

Post by Cabd »

The problem there is it leads to us having to mass claim "pr or not" and that shit is an incredibly bad idea.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:53 am

Post by Cabd »

I should clarify further that the mystery third bonus option is ALSO stronger than fuzzy's.

My initial read here was "Fuzzy is mafia rolecop/vanilla cop/some investigative"
ben dover123
ben dover123
Mafia Scum
ben dover123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:53 am

Post by ben dover123 »

In post 479, Cabd wrote:Going to flip a bunch of coins to decide between which part of my role to use.

Full random between self protect given two draws, generic investigative not specific here, and mystery third bonus option.
Is minimum JOAT abilities 3? Because in a 9p game you'll probably only use 2 or maybe 3 but you'll never use your abilities twice.
Cabd wrote:I should clarify further that the mystery third bonus option is ALSO stronger than fuzzy's.

My initial read here was "Fuzzy is mafia rolecop/vanilla cop/some investigative"
Oh boy.
~Alisae
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:54 am

Post by Cabd »

Like unless we think there's ZERO vanilla town here, the scenario of "This setup if fuzzytown could lead to four clears on day three" is a very real thing that this setup would have had to have allowed through. And that's just sloppy IMO>?
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:54 am

Post by Umlaut »

Will also say people tend to way underestimate how much power town is going to have in a typical normal; my usual experience is going into review with a setup I think is probably too townsided and going through a few iterations of making the town even stronger before it's approved.
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:55 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 483, ben dover123 wrote:Is minimum JOAT abilities 3? Because in a 9p game you'll probably only use 2 or maybe 3 but you'll never use your abilities twice.
Not gonna specify the specifics of my JOAT any more than what has been put into thread, thanks.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:58 am

Post by clidd »

Cabd, without the role stuff, do you think that Fuzzy i scum?
ben dover123
ben dover123
Mafia Scum
ben dover123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:59 am

Post by ben dover123 »

Honestly this is confusing but I don't really think a JOAT with abilities that are far better than Fuzzy's 2-shot neo would be in the same game as a 2-shot neo? I think neo belongs in a setup where there are a decent amount of PR's because if there are too many vt's fuzzy can get a bunch of clears with his 2 shots. And I'm pretty sure at least 2 PR's because neo getting a clear in 9p is pretty big. A neo and 2 extra PR's probably have to be weak because that's like 3 clears in a 9p so...
~Alisae
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:00 am

Post by Cabd »

I was nullish on Fuzzy prior to the roleclaim.

Fuzzy and I have actually played with each other MANY moons ago.

I suppose we can hash out the read independent of the claim, sure. You said it was a townread why?
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:07 am

Post by Umlaut »

In post 407, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I think cc are good. The only CC that should never happen is someone with investigational roles or protective roles. For example cops, doctors bodyguard. The exception being vanilla cop, neo cops, or such role. Roles where there another more powerful /useful variant likely to be in play, For example, there is likely an alignment cop in play so my death would be minimalized.
I was about to quote this to ask why scum!Fuzzy would explicitly invite counterclaims when Cabd was saying we probably shouldn't (because setup spec was likely not to work properly) but come to think of it this is a really weird thing to say. Aside from the whole thing being a bit confusing (what exactly is he saying would or would not be a valid counterclaim?) why should Fuzzy be expecting a counterclaim at all, when anyone who makes a serious cc ought to be scum from his perspective?
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:09 am

Post by Umlaut »

What I mean is, it reads as if Fuzzy is talking to a hypothetical town player who might actually be able to CC him, whereas town!Fuzzy ought to believe no such player exists
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
Maduisha
Maduisha
She/Her
Goon
Maduisha
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:11 am

Post by Maduisha »

In post 451, Umlaut wrote:
In post 449, Maduisha wrote:VOTE: Nepenthe

I think I'm actually going to place this here for pressure, I really want you to elaborate on your thoughts. And I believe a little back and forth could help us understand each other, if you are willing to engage with me here.
It's a bit late in the day to vote someone "for pressure," isn't it? Especially when you say that's what it's for. I don't believe I would feel any pressure at all from a vote like that.
Nah, not at all! I was pressuring for him to engage with me specifically, not to threaten to hunt him down. I wouldn't have made otherwise, it makes no sense. I felt he addressed the topic but explicitly avoided my points, so I wanted to make sure to be able to sort my issues with Nep before the night phase started.
In post 454, nepenthe wrote:
In post 448, Maduisha wrote:
In post 447, nepenthe wrote:also worth noting, i feel like pushing on me because i liked chumbo's entrance versus not liking clidd is just a lazy thing that scum can easily latch onto when it's actually not the big contradictory mindtrap people want to set it up as.
some people are capable of having good entrances as either alignment, chumbo's did and it felt genuine. do you guys want me to ignore the fact that i don't townread the new person in the slot because the old person in the slot arguably had a better entrance to the game?
c'mon now. let's think.
It's not a contradiction because they're different people with different playstyles. I think I noted that down in one of the posts in which I addressed you about it, but it's interesting you think people "want to set it up as a contradictory mindtrap." If you have such suspicions, why are you still voting Clidd instead of Ben or me that pushed you about this?

Regardless, my question about this whole deal was how does the Chumbo townread affect your read of Clidd. I'm asking this because Clidd and Chumbo don't exist in a vacuum, they both saw the same role pm and you read them in two different alignments, which means you're wrong about one of the reads, so that's something to reflect on. And I'm not insisting on this point because of thinking you can't townread scum and then realize they're scum afterwards; I'm well aware that's a possibility, and it happened to me in my last game as well. I just want you to tell us which of the two reads you think is more likely to be wrong, and how do both of the reads mesh together in your mind.
i feel like i already answered this and i really hate repeating myself - again, apologies if that's blunt but it's a text based game where you can always filter and reread me if there's something i've already expanded on, and i've definitely expanded on this. if it helps, i bolded exactly what i think is the answer to your question.

In post 449, Maduisha wrote:VOTE: Nepenthe

I think I'm actually going to place this here for pressure, I really want you to elaborate on your thoughts. And I believe a little back and forth could help us understand each other, if you are willing to engage with me here.
this probably sounds stubborn and i don't mean for it to, but i townread you so there's no real reason for me to push myself to engage with you further if i feel good about the read. you're welcome to vote me, i'm not really someone who responds to pressure and certainly not at the final hour.
I get not wanting to repeat yourself (I hate that too, it's kinda the reason why I voted you for engagement pressure, I felt like I was repeating my concern and getting skimmed over), and I read what you have highlighted, don't worry. So, what you are saying is that despite having an early townread of Clidd's slot, you think your scumread of the current user overrides the impressions you got from Chumbo, correct? I want you to confirm that:

a) You don't "clean the slate" when people replace into a slot.
b) You now reread Chumbo's entrance and
can
see it as scum making an effort to blend in.

That's the way I can understand your logic and I want to know if I'm wrong. You can just answer yes/no to avoid repeating yourself, but it would be helpful for my understanding of the way you play if you do so.

---

I wanted to address those things first so they don't get drowned due to the current madness.

@Cabd, if your role is as powerful as you describe it to be, why did you think it was worth it to reveal a 2 (3?) function PR here? I'm at a loss for words because we can't know if scum can neuter your self protective abilities, and also we might have outed 2 investigative PRs day 1. Fuzzy wasn't in "untouchable" status at all, he could have been re-evaluated day 2 if he didn't die at night...
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:18 am

Post by clidd »

Spoiler:
In post 106, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Image

I am claiming now..... I am the town potato.

ok now that is done
- I don't know how active I will be as I start school again tomorrow. I will try to post something of substance daily if possible depending how much homework I have.
In post 108, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Ok just got done reading through this thread

The only person I might of played with before might be Umlaut and that's a big maybe. There a lot of new people here so I am not sure exactly how to read them. There is also not much to work with . Page 5 in the RVS usually does not tell us much about a player in my opinion

Some observation
If Nepenthe is town he would be an easy target for scum to try to eliminate. I am not sure if Nepenthe is an awkward town or awkward scum. As both seem possible at the moment

Also dont know if Umlaut is faking outrage over the newbie posts. I been burnt by newbscum before but I also got railroaded as a new player by scum because I was an easy lynch. I think Umlaut is a player that's worth keeping my eyes on
In post 138, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:@Ben- Fair. There was not to work with. I figured that most posts were mostly first thoughts and I wanted to see if the accusations were there to get things moving or things that players were willing to push harder. My thoughts were just basic observations that popped out. Things are moving forward and I can start to sort things out.

Zulfy- what about Chumbo specifically that pings you as scum?

Umlaut- Yeah.... my wording kind of bad. I think however my point is fair. which was I needed to sort if your paranoia is real you were feigning.

Maduisha- As I stated it was just first thoughts. Scum like easy targets and since newbie are still adjusting to the new playstyle of a new site ( all mafia sites plays differently) it makes them easy targets. Scum also sometimes like to fish. That is to test the water to see if other players will join in the elimination.A lot of time they do it before voting. On the other hand, I could just be paranoid which for me is very possible.
In post 247, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I might have to replace out.... Still trying to balance between school, life and this game

more later today
In post 252, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:
Lenora-

I do not like how she is just going along to get along in and . She pretty much agreeing with the players she is addressing and not adding much else. Not sure if she is just coasting town or coasting here. is bad .To me it very much feel likes she is trying to earn town points. The only real thing that is reading town to me is her push for more info on DK.

Zufy
- His read on Chumbo is just bad . I would expect more from a more experienced player. Not sure how anyone can get from drunk posting and lurking to scum. This seems like a huge leap in logic. Him avoiding the question in gives me any confidence in him as town. It is true scum lurks but so does town. I am not getting how he is splitting the difference in the two. reads very much reads as scum wondering if the replacement will make or push for him or me. is a surface read of a few players. This was a chance to give a clear and rational reason of his town reads and scum reads. and is hard to read. it is very much possible that he was setting a reaction test but to me it feels a bit like he is defending his bad RVS post and I dont get why.

Dakoba
- the first few post of Koba were blah. 150 is okay I guess. I would like to hear what exactly the approach Zufy took that gave Koba the scum read. I like the pressure she is putting on Madisha here . I read Koba other posts and honestly, there was nothing there. I dont what to make out of her drop in quality

Chid-

I am skeptical about his based on meta as meta can be manipulated. and . I like the pressure on Zufy to clarifying his thinking . I can see how he got a scum read on me however i dont think three posts can give a player a decent read on a player. - I like his line of reasoning here. He makes a good point about Zufy Chumbo read. I disagree with his read on my but as I said I can see how he got there. Gut reaction from 200 and 201 feels like it is coming from town. 201 feels like a come from a scum favoring player who drew town
I like in 212 that he is trying to form strong town allies for the process of P.O.E. - like the push on Lerona for clarity here, Also like how he trying to sort her here
I really like his over thought process though we disagree on some things. To me I am leaning very much town . I am not sure why anyone would think he would be scum given
everything overall.

more later......
In post 254, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Clidd/Umlaut
I do not think I played alot in 2020. I just finished a game as scum. It might help you if you insist on going on meta.
Here is the linkhttps://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=85197
In post 257, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:sory wrong game. here is my scum game
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=84894

as i said though I think that meta is questionable and needs back up with other proof coming directly from the game. just my humble opinion though
In post 271, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:all my thoughts are based on page 5 and on....same as the above list

Umlaut

liking the push back on Zulfy here. This is something that needed clarity. is weak. I am not getting why he is town reading Maduesha . If it because of her previous post there was nothing in particular that would push for a particular alignment. I found her post pretty null. I think the read needs a better explanation. I would say the same thing about his strong town read on Clidd in . He seems to be interacting with Clidd a lot and I dont know if it because he trying to form a town alliance or if he just budddying him. feels a bit vague. what exactly about Clidds reads that he likes? 248 seems odd to me. He scum reads me then suddenly remember that in my old game I was lunchbait. Not sure what to make of this sudden revelation.

Ben Dover
not liking this a lot because his read on Nepthe is based on meta and I already explain why I dislike pure meta reads. His Leona and Madeusha reads are pretty basic and not very flushed out. His read on me and Zufy seems very much cut and paste with everyone else's. In fact the whole post just feel like he is just agreeing with everyone else. the overall way he was apologizing seem weird to me. The abrupt 180 here feels off . Just a day ago he was scumreading Zulfy. The timing seems odd as well. Maeusha just put a vote on me pushing my wagon ahead. This really feel like he jumping ship because he wants to jump on my wagon. Feels very optunistic. - back on Zulfy. Ben seems all over the place with his Zulfy read and I am not sure what to make it. Part of me feels like he being opportunistic and trying to figure out what figure out what is the best miskill and part of me think it might be his norma sorting
In post 273, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:@Clidd
I am taking 12 credits this semester so school is keeping me busy. Friday Satuarday and Sundays are my free days so those days will likely have better post as I will have more time to post, Those A's dont magically appears out of nowhere.

Nep seems very blah off hand. I will dive into his post hopefully later today. He doesn't seem to be very active/ Maybe he like me and is just busy with life. Definitely like to hear more from him
In post 303, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:- Disagree here.(Ben) Except for my Zulfy take can you show me where I was repeating other players ideas? Maybe I am missing something but I am not seeing it.For example, there was talk about Clidd and meta but it was about the meta of other players. Don't think anyone said anything against meta like I did. On Lenora, everyone was talking about her being new and Umlaut's paranoia about it but I don't remember seeing anyone talk about how she was being over agreeable in some post. I think I was also the first to say I like Clidd's reasoning but didn't agree with his conclusion. I think he might be right bout my take on Zufy however i don't think there is anything really new coming from anyone about Zufy because of how much he is being scum-read. The thing that bother me about this post is that he ignored any point I made about him and overall just felt dismissive of my post. Same thing about my other list post.

I also dont get how Ben is getting being original =town. Yes town needs to have original takes as its easy to repeat others ideas. For scum it helps them fit in and for town it makes them harder to read. Maybe I am misunderstanding him but I find it odd that he put importance on something like originality instead of the thinking behind the post or whether the post seems like it is being faked.

Lenora- How is it not agreeing when someone says I think player X is town and you say I think you are right or someone says I dont like player y post and you agree without adding really anything else. I am open to hear how I am wrong here but I believe I am not

Not sure who mentioned my DK read. I stand by it. I found that there was hardly anything that made her stand out. With Cabd replacing in I wil have to revisit that slot. Cabd seems more active and is giving more to read which should help give me a better read that slot.

More later
In post 305, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:
Cabd-

I dont. I admit I might have blinders on here however,
Yes, your slot posted 57 times but 99 percent were one sentence, links to other games or off-topic thoughts. There was almost zero quality there. Thinking about it I would consider it lurking, Posting a lot of stuff to seem active but the post being of little substance. The problem is that I find that while scum often lurks so do town. My lack of content on Dk was bc of her lack of posting or at least posting anything of real substance IMHO. I get why you might want to defend your slot but it doesn't change the fact of the previous player that held your slot

I going to go through your post today and see what I can take from your posts.
In post 306, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Pedit.....

Cabd-
I dont. I admit I might have blinders on here however,
Yes, your slot posted 57 times but 99 percent were one sentence, links to other games or off-topic thoughts. There was almost zero quality there. Thinking about it I would consider it lurking, Posting a lot of stuff to seem active but the post being of little substance. The problem is that I find that while scum often lurks so do town. My lack of content on Dk was bc of her lack of posting or at least posting anything of real substance IMHO. I get why you might want to defend your slot but it doesn't change the fact of the previous player that held your slot posts were lacking.

I going to go through your post today and see what I can take from your posts.
In post 353, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Cabd-
- I am confused how she exactly got this town block. She need to define why those player are town. Even if it is a bit of a rehash. Okay I tried reading 294 and trying to understand what she trying to say here. I think it has to do with the shrinkage of town pool but I am prob wrong. Maybe someone can explain this to me better. Thanks/
- I dont like how she keeping things close to her chest. I can kind of see why but I think she taking one game in another which can be hurtful to town. I think that
her playing it this way hurts the town. There another player that doing the same thing I think but the name escapes me at the moment. #04 is not a good post imho. I rected to that post already so I am going to skip it for the moment. seems pretty pointless. Not sure how talking about her playstyle advances the game as a whole. I get that she was asked about it but again not sure how answering this helps town. This tells me zero about her alignment. - So i am taking this as Cabd is still gut scumreading Umlaut. I would like to see more flush out reasoning for her read if this is true. I actually like her clarifying question here. Okay makes sense. I would actually steal this idea if my townreads were not so terrible on day 1. Anyways like the clarification here.
In post 373, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I am a 2x Neapolitan. I am okay with being mislim today but I rather not.I dont see my role as being that useful as there prob more than 4 power roles and prob one mafia goon. This is just a guess based on my role.

Clidd.
I hope you don't base my alignment based on my saying I might leave as I would make the decision despite either alignment. If I would drag the game down because of inactivity then I would leave. To me the value of the game for other players is more important than a win/loss. If you look at my other games you will see that I try always to do what right (as far nongame stuff) So my leaving or staying is NAI.

Can you explain why Ben is solid town? I am not getting it. Maybe I am being bias and I am not seeing my own blindness. I say he prob likely town if you had to put a gun to my head but I am not sure about him being anything more then that

Fair enough..... I am not good at day one . I am very much a VCA guy so until the first flip I am pretty useless. I been trying some new stuff to improve my town game. This is my prob why my content is blah but context is okay/good.

In water is wet news- Zufy is still useless (gamewise) . He has done nothing to add to the game and is def lurking IMHO. That is making post to seem active. Nep is seems to just be inactive.

@Cabd
His progression in this game is too bizarre for scum!Fuzzy. It goes from "low energy, maybe I will replace out" to "I will put effort" in a very abstract way for a scum agenda. I honestly feel that he is lost in his own impressions and the lack of a positioning/push makes the slot just "exist" in the game, being very easy to eliminate. He also showed no verbal resistance to being the elim on E-1 besides the "it's ok, but I don't want it, if possible". I just think these actions come from town!Fuzzy for the sporadic way that it occurred and the lack of benefit that it would have, in my opinion, to scum!him.

I'm on mobile rn, so this is a lazy summary of why I think he's town, but I can go into details later at home.
Maduisha
Maduisha
She/Her
Goon
Maduisha
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:18 am

Post by Maduisha »

In post 490, Umlaut wrote:
In post 407, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I think cc are good. The only CC that should never happen is someone with investigational roles or protective roles. For example cops, doctors bodyguard. The exception being vanilla cop, neo cops, or such role. Roles where there another more powerful /useful variant likely to be in play, For example, there is likely an alignment cop in play so my death would be minimalized.
I was about to quote this to ask why scum!Fuzzy would explicitly invite counterclaims when Cabd was saying we probably shouldn't (because setup spec was likely not to work properly) but come to think of it this is a really weird thing to say. Aside from the whole thing being a bit confusing (what exactly is he saying would or would not be a valid counterclaim?) why should Fuzzy be expecting a counterclaim at all, when anyone who makes a serious cc ought to be scum from his perspective?
In post 491, Umlaut wrote:What I mean is, it reads as if Fuzzy is talking to a hypothetical town player who might actually be able to CC him, whereas town!Fuzzy ought to believe no such player exists
I assumed he was talking about counter claims being good in general (because Cabds asked nobody to cc). The exception part I can understand ("lesser" roles feel alright to trade for a scum elimination). The last bit is a bit weird, I agree... is he implying he "can" die to a neo cc because another investigative might be in the game so it's fine...?

I hadn't picked up on that before.
Maduisha
Maduisha
She/Her
Goon
Maduisha
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:24 am

Post by Maduisha »

The only way I can work that logic is "it's fine if they cc me, they die the next day for lying." But it would only make sense if it means he is not willing to fight to get the liar eliminated instead...

@Fuzzy please address this whenever you come back.
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:50 am

Post by Umlaut »

We have 18 hours left. Show of hands, who is / is not willing to eliminate Fuzzy in light of this new info?

I'm on the fence, leaning toward not on the off-chance some good comes from his role if he is town, but won't stand in the way of it.
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:53 am

Post by clidd »

The cc thing you said, Umlaut, is another sign of confusion that I think that scum!Fuzzy wouldn't have. But I will not object if people want to revisit his wagon. My main choice for today remains Zulfy.
ben dover123
ben dover123
Mafia Scum
ben dover123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:58 am

Post by ben dover123 »

Probably on the fence still, as Umlaut said Mini's tend to be more townsided now and I think Zulfy is still the better choice even with this claim from Cabd. I won't stand in the way if Fuzzy becomes the elim for today but the Zulfy wagon is where my interest stays.
~Alisae
Maduisha
Maduisha
She/Her
Goon
Maduisha
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:13 am

Post by Maduisha »

I will vote wherever the majority does, but I still want to hear Fuzzy out if possible because of that confusing cc argument of his that is confusing me in terms of the logic that went through his mind when he typed it the way he did. It's giving me bad vibes combined with Cabd's role existing as I'm not used to PR heavy games or role type overlapping.

I don't really scumread Zulfy, but he's in my pool of weakest reads right now, so if it ends up being like that, I will support it.

I'd like the y/n answers from Nepenthe before the D1 turn ends, too...

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”