Designer Mafia 2007 - Game Over, Final Scene Posted!

Did you enjoy the final scene?

Yes, I love it!
67%
No, this is boring...
22%
Comical stupidity option
11%

Total votes: 9

mneme
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
emneme mneme mninie mno

Post Post #3075 (ISO) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:12 am

Post by mneme »

That said, I've searched through Armlx's posts, and didn't see a target claim.
Did I say too much?
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #3076 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:29 am

Post by Nocmen »

Oh wow didn't realize how long it has been since I last posted. The vote I have on Kison I think wil stay for now, theres just something that I dont like about his actions for the lynch yesterday and how fast he jumped on.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #3077 (ISO) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:03 am

Post by Twomz »

Indeed, I've been prodded... Really don't have much to say at this point. Kison is either scum or cult, either way he's my choice for today.

Tomorrow will be what tomorrow will be.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
SSF352
SSF352
Goon
SSF352
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3078 (ISO) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:51 pm

Post by SSF352 »

armlx wrote:Stark got my role right (triple doctor), so I can't see him as scum unless he knows something I don't about my role (ie. quack).

Fonz, the issue now is not that I don't think your role auto pro-town, but the additional parts of it seem very contrived and unbelievable IMHO. Still rather lynch SSF first.

Targets:

N1: Shanba, Jdodge, Twomz

N2: Shanba, Oman, Kison

N3:Twomz, TSS, and Stark

N4: Twomz, TSS, Sir T

N5: TSS, Nocmen, Stark

Twomz's death N1 is odd given this, but to be honest there is no way I would expect a 3x doc to be 100% protection anyways. Broken and what not.
Here's the target list, for those that were looking for it.
Belgarion
Belgarion
Townie
Belgarion
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3079 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:35 am

Post by Belgarion »

prodded for Bel, still gone, posting tomorrow
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #3080 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:28 am

Post by Twomz »

KILL!!!
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
SSF352
SSF352
Goon
SSF352
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3081 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:14 am

Post by SSF352 »

At this point, I think the only useful thing I can add is a
Vote:Kison

Still looking for possible connections between armlx targets and possible cult members.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #3082 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:19 am

Post by Twomz »

FINISH HIM

Or provide a better target.... geez y'all.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #3083 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:07 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

I dont know a better target.

vote Kison
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Belgarion
Belgarion
Townie
Belgarion
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3084 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:07 am

Post by Belgarion »

vote kison
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #3085 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:24 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Second Vote Count of Day 9:

Kison - (Twomz, Nocmen, SSF352, curiouskarmadog, Belgarion)

SSF352 - (Kison)

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

You all surround Kison and quickly toss him off the cliff before he can escape. Upon searching his house, you find out that he is a member of the
mafia

Kison, Bad Doc Senses, Mafia, lynched D9

It is now Night 9. Choices please!
Last edited by Mastermind of Sin on Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #3086 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:56 am

mneme has won the game. The game will not end, as there can be multiple winners, but mneme will be removed from the game, since he has fulfilled his win condition.

I will allow some extra time for anyone who targeted mneme last night to choose a new target, since I was supposed to announce this at the end of the day. Thanks for understanding.

mneme, KaleiÃ
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #3087 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:17 am

The remaining designervillians gather together to start Day 10, but their numbers seem much smaller today. Two are missing from their ranks, and their bodies are found stacked in the fountain of town square.

The top body is Sir Tornado, whose knife is stuck in the second body, that of Twomz. Despite Sir Tornado's apparent ability to copy people's abilities, it's also clear that he was not working in the best interest's of the town. He was a consistent threat to Designville, but they are finally rid of him.

As you roll Sir Tornado off of Twomz, you see his lab coat and stethoscope and realize that the best doctor Designville has ever seen is now deceased. It seems he can't save himself when death comes knocking, and now the quality of medical care in Designville has decreased tenfold. The survivors mourn his death, but they turn to the task at hand, for something must be done to stop the threat to the village.

Sir Tornado, Recurring Villain, SK, killed Night 9

Twomz, Good Doc Senses, Town, killed Night 9

With 4 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.
Permanent V/LA.
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3088 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:07 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

Bah!

So close... yet so far.
I'm back!
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3089 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:08 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

EBWOP: OH, THE HORROR! ;)
I'm back!
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #3090 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:29 am

Post by Twomz »

Blah! Again! :D GL town! Win it for the good doctor!
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #3091 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:59 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

getting married this weekend...will be gone until at least Tuesday...

the fact that we are at 4 should auto confirm Bel and I as town (again).

this just leaves Noc and SSF...as twomz flipped town I should assume Noc will too...so that just leaves SSF...I dont have time to reread, so I will not vote yet..

would like to hear Noc's and SSf's defenses and cases too.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
SSF352
SSF352
Goon
SSF352
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3092 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:04 am

Post by SSF352 »

Ok, so we have 4 left, and 2 of them are the same person. Therefore, CKD/Belgarion controls any possible lynch today. Other than that, I still have no idea what to think. Nocmen and CKD have come back from the dead, so unless their alignment has changed, they are clear. Belgarion is linked to CKD, so even if he is mafia/cult he isnt getting lynched anytime soon. I know I'm town, and was cleared by Twomz. If I thought Belg could be lynched, he'd likely be my pick. Otherwise, I really have no idea where to go with this.
Belgarion
Belgarion
Townie
Belgarion
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3093 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:16 am

Post by Belgarion »

Well, I am about 99% sure that Noc is town. there were two deaths last night, and one of them was by a SK (now dead)...I think our last scum is mafia...and I think it is you (SSF)..

but like I said..I want to reread to be sure.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #3094 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:02 pm

Post by Nocmen »

Hmm...this is going to be a very very hefty reread. I don't know. I doubt that CKD/Belgarion can actually be scum, as if one was the other wasn't, that would create large implications, or if they both were the same faction, the game would be over now.

I killed SirTornado last night. Something just seemed way too odd about all of his actions, especially with the whole gained vig idea. It makes sense now I think that he was using the excuse of copying my viging in order to try and clear his name and make his idea seem more feasible. Though actually...upon thinking...he must have had the copy ability, as he copied Shanba's fake kill onto me N2.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #3095 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:13 pm

Post by Nocmen »

EBWOP: I also notice that SSF has gone and made a lot of impromptu votes it seems when he first replaced in.
SSF352 wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:ok, well I am about ready to join the stark wagon....
I am ready.....
Vote: Stark

Also, with the cult issue, I have to wonder how likely it is that if we lynch a cult recuiter, he/she can pass on the recuiting ability to another cult member, much like how a mafia that loses its godfather can still kill. That would be the main factor as to my level of concern with a cult.
SSF352 wrote:
armlx wrote:Thats good enough. More nonny claims.
I heartily approve of this product and/or service.

Unvote, Vote Nonny
Also...by looking at the flavor, it seems that SirTornado went and killed Twomz...does that imply there was no Mafia kill? Do we know if there is really a mafia left, or could it be a cult? If its a cult...I could see how it would pose quite a challenge though, not sure how it would work with CKD/Belg.

I pretty much am defaulted to a
Vote: SSF 352
. I know that I am town, and I don't see any possible way of how Two accounts could work with being anything but the same faction, and if they are anti-town, they would have won just now.
SSF352
SSF352
Goon
SSF352
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3096 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:52 am

Post by SSF352 »

Alright, if we have a mislynch today, we lose. We cant afford to make a mistake here. We also know that Nocmen says he killed Sir Tornado, and Tornado killed Twomz. So, I would have to think if we have a possible mafia left, its Nocmen. Then again, we could have a cult member left. It doesnt matter if its Belg/CKD, neither one is getting lynched. It could be me, but I've voted against culted players before, such as Kaliedoscope, so its unlikely. It could be Nocmen, but he also voted against the cult, so I am thinking he isnt. Also, when Kaliedo was lynched, it looked like he lost his ability, so odds are Nocmen isnt cult.

Basically, at this point, our only possible killer of any sort is Nocmen. I say if we lynch anyone, its Nocmen. I think he has to be mafia at this point, as if its CKD/Belg they can't be stopped anyway. Also, even if Nocmen were town and I were cult, the next day you can lynch me. If Nocmen is mafia, and we mislynch, he can kill anyone to reach endgame. I either suggest lynching Nocmen or not lynching anyone and having Nocmen vig me. That way, the Belg/CKD duo can lynch Nocmen when I turn up town.

As for my case as being town, Twomz investigated me and I came up town. Even if I am cult, I can't make a kill. I am offically no longer a threat to the town.

My action last night was to follow Sir T, however I am having to get confirmation from the mod, as he made no mention of whom targetted Sir Tornado. I was told he targetted both himself and Twomz, which doesnt make a whole lot of sense, unless he was copying his protection ability. But if he was, then Nocmen shouldnt have been able to kill him. This game doesnt make a whole lot of sense right now.

To sum up, I say we either lynch Nocmen, or we no lynch and have Nocmen vig me to assure a town win. This is assuming that both CKD and Belg are town, but I cant see any situation where we can still win without them being town, so I will assume them to be. Basically, the game is in CKD/Belg's hands, so I'd like to hear from him when he gets done with the reread.
SSF352
SSF352
Goon
SSF352
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3097 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:17 am

Post by SSF352 »

Ok, so I forgot about the fact that I even though I had a result on Night 9, it was for Night 8. So it makes sense what Sir Tornado did. Even so, I still think the plan should be a Nocmen lynch or a no lynch and have Nocmen vig me.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #3098 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:23 am

Post by Nocmen »

So wait...you are proposing a possibility of going with No Lynch and then having me trying to take you out? I don't know if it would be right to try and off you in the night...it seems as if you could be anti-town with a trick up your sleeve.

Regardless...we must wait until Belg/CKD returns.
SSF352
SSF352
Goon
SSF352
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3099 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:12 pm

Post by SSF352 »

Nocmen wrote:So wait...you are proposing a possibility of going with No Lynch and then having me trying to take you out? I don't know if it would be right to try and off you in the night...it seems as if you could be anti-town with a trick up your sleeve.

Regardless...we must wait until Belg/CKD returns.
Even if I do, CKD/Belg can lynch me to win for the town. The only thing that can happen is if I don't die because you dont kill me, but then we can no lynch again. Basically, I want you to kill me to ensure that Belg/CKD cant die, and can lynch you when I come up town.

And, if you were town, there should be no reason not to do this, there is no way even if I have a trick up my sleeve that it could last mutliple times for balance reasons. Eventually I will die during the night, leaving three so that CKD/Belg lynch you. It ensures that neither CKD/Belg die, which keeps them in control of the lynches. Thus the lynches are controlled by the town. Even if I am cult, this plan works because I can't kill. You, however, can kill. That is why you are a threat. Personally, I'd rather lynch you now, but I realize that CKD/Belg can't be anymore certain I am town then you, so I am proposing this idea to ensure that the town wins for sure.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”