lenora
lenora
Townie
lenora
Townie
Townie

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:53 am

Post by lenora »

In post 161, DkKoba wrote:yeah this game feels Easy and i think we can start with Zulfy. Who here thinks Zulfy is town?
he's pretty null to me, but we had a moment of agreement.. why do you scumread him?
In post 169, clidd wrote:Ok, quite simple: I'm leaning town on Umlaut, Maduisha and Ben.

Dk, Lenora and Nepent are null.

Fuzzy and Zulfy are scumleans.

VOTE: Zulfy
i read over fuzzy's posts and i can see your point about the reads being more surface-level/trying to imitate a town game rather than actually play it. i don't really see how zulfy's been scummy though

ftr i'm caught up and i see that a lot of people are in agreement about fuzzy. i'd like to hear from him more though before adding to that pressure, especially when i'm not that satisfied by DK's responses?
Maduisha
Maduisha
She/Her
Goon
Maduisha
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:13 am

Post by Maduisha »

Hey all! I had an unexpectedly busy day today, but I'm here all caught up. I see we have Clidd in the game now, and that makes me pretty excited because he has been present in almost all the games I played. Welcome!

Now, down to business:
In post 159, DkKoba wrote:maduisha what is your gun to head read on zulfy
Right now I'm not seeing that wagon much because I loved the way he interacted with me by questioning what was the meaning of my question instead of picking one of the two options I offered him, so that pinged me in a positive way. Like, if he had no actual opinion of Chumbo's slot, it could've been easier for him to do that instead, so that looked natural to me. In short, GtH I think he is on the townier side, with the only exception of him witholding the Chumbo slot read for seemingly no reason? He could've just said he suspected them both and it wouldn't have tanked his credibility, in my opinion.

Still might lend my vote if you guys want more pressure, but I'm not really seeing it.
Maduisha
Maduisha
She/Her
Goon
Maduisha
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:24 am

Post by Maduisha »

Right now I feel Lenora, Clidd, Zulfy, and Umlaut are probably town.

Nep was giving me town vibes when they were playing, but it has been *checks activity overview* 2 days and 23h since the last time they posted here, so I'd like more activity on that slot?

Fuzzy null for lack of activity + still hasn't asked my question about inconsistency. DK null because I still don't know how to read them but I think their posts look pretty spontanous so far. Ben still null because I've seen natural takes but also "activity post" kinda behavior, so I still don't know.

There's no incentive to vote Nep right now because they're probably not going to respond, so I'm gonna count votes and place mine in the null pile, I think.
Maduisha
Maduisha
She/Her
Goon
Maduisha
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:27 am

Post by Maduisha »

Alright, should be 3 votes which is E-2?

VOTE: TheFuzzylogic99
ben dover123
ben dover123
Mafia Scum
ben dover123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:30 am

Post by ben dover123 »

Honestly I feel like this game has been way too smooth for only 10 pages. Something feels off but I can't nail exactly what is off.
Still not getting why people think Zulfy is scum. Clidd's analysis is a nice touch but I'm not feeling it.
imagine having the userid "ben dover123"
what a userid i respect it a lot
~Alisae
ben dover123
ben dover123
Mafia Scum
ben dover123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:35 am

Post by ben dover123 »

Like I feel like the "distribution of pressure" thing isn't really necessarily scummy on it's own and I wanted to give Zulfy more time to see how this "distribution of pressure" would develop and his intentions with it. Still not 100% sure where he is going with this pressure and I'm much better off with my vote on Fuzzy so I'll keep on watching.
imagine having the userid "ben dover123"
what a userid i respect it a lot
~Alisae
Maduisha
Maduisha
She/Her
Goon
Maduisha
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:38 am

Post by Maduisha »

In post 190, clidd wrote:And something that I also don't understand is that you start with a vote on Fuzzy and then start talking/slow pushing another slot that you are suspecting (?).
I want to say it really doesn't make a whole lot of sense for scum!Zulfy to do this if Zulfy and Fuzzy are partners, because attention was not on Fuzzy at the time + he provided no argument for the Fuzzy push so it was not really early bus or anything...? As in, it doesn't even bring distancing with a discussion of any kind that would get people to maybe read one of them as town, it didn't spark anything. I'd say if it was a co-ordinated effort of some kind between two scum, it wouldn't look like this:

Spoiler:
In post 109, Zulfy wrote:VOTE: TheFuzzylogic99
In post 110, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Ok just saw Zulify post.... He might of been another player I ran into but I dont remember playing with him before
In post 111, Zulfy wrote:what did you see Zulify post
Maduisha
Maduisha
She/Her
Goon
Maduisha
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:40 am

Post by Maduisha »

Yeah, I'm not seeing the Zulfy wagon either but I don't wanna fully discredit it in case there's compelling argument.

Either way, we need to bring Nep's slot back into the thread because a missing player always makes the PoE a little harder than it needs to be.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by clidd »

It's been a while, Miss Maduisha.

Our unique past experience together left me with some internal scars, but I'm happy to see you again. You seem to have changed since the last time I saw you, in a good way. I would appreciate seeing you in future games, as you are a pleasant company to have.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im gay
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by clidd »

Regarding Zulfy, I agree that there is a lack of coherence in a Zulfy + Fuzzy partnership given the inconsequential way in which Zulfy voted Fuzzy. Perhaps Zulfy's role is more evident depending on whether Fuzzy is scum or not.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:59 pm

Post by clidd »

I kind of need to see what Fuzzy will post before deciding if I want to continue the wagon on Zulfy or support the elimination/pressure on Fuzzy.

Consider that I have a spiritual vote on Fuzzy.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

v/la until saturday
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by clidd »

Nepenthe is someone that I want to see too.

I've been constantly forgetting about this slot

pedit: Huum.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by clidd »

Ok, so these are the pictures in my mind rn:

TheFuzzylogic99

- Scummy projection;
- Lack of participation;

Zulfy

- Wavy progression;
- Bad tone;
- Ilogical compatibility of partnership with Fuzzy, if Fuzzy is scum;

Umlaut

- Towny questioning instance on the veracity of lenora's newbie position.
- Good faith.

ben dover123

- Good takes;
- Towny by tone;
- Transparent progression;

Maduisha

- Good tales;
- Towny by tone;

DkKoba

- No idea;

lenora

- No idea;

nepenthe

- Not sure, but can be a potential partner of scum!Fuzzy by PoE compared to Dk/Lenora.
- Lack of scumhunting;
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:05 pm

Post by clidd »

Correction: "Good takes" instead of "good tales" on Maduisha.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:40 pm

Post by clidd »

That's all, see you guys later.

Maduisha
Maduisha
She/Her
Goon
Maduisha
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:21 am

Post by Maduisha »

In post 233, clidd wrote:Image

It's been a while, Miss Maduisha.

Our unique past experience together left me with some internal scars, but I'm happy to see you again. You seem to have changed since the last time I saw you, in a good way. I would appreciate seeing you in future games, as you are a pleasant company to have.
Aw, thank you. I'm glad to have you around as well, I really enjoy your presence too. I'm actually ashamed due to my performance in my last game because I was too confbiased and ended up pushing two innocent people a bit too much, and townreading scum all game. Pretty bad I have to say, and it reminded me of that last game you and me played together in which I pushed you due to bad reads, so I might not have "changed for good" as much as you think, but I'm trying my best not to tunnel due to confirmation bias again and try to contribute to push what the majority want if people don't agree with my reads, instead of insisting I am right like I've done recently.
In post 239, clidd wrote:Ok, so these are the pictures in my mind rn:

TheFuzzylogic99

- Scummy projection;
- Lack of participation;

Zulfy

- Wavy progression;
- Bad tone;
- Ilogical compatibility of partnership with Fuzzy, if Fuzzy is scum;

Umlaut

- Towny questioning instance on the veracity of lenora's newbie position.
- Good faith.

ben dover123

- Good takes;
- Towny by tone;

Maduisha

- Good tales;
- Towny by tone;

DkKoba

- No idea;

lenora

- No idea;

nepenthe

- Not sure, but can be a potential partner of scum!Fuzzy by PoE compared to Dk/Lenora.
- Lack of scumhunting;
I want to ask you about the Lenora nullread because I thought her voting of DK was on the townier side regardless of DK's actual alignment. These posts are what I'm talking about:

Spoiler:
In post 96, lenora wrote:
In post 95, ben dover123 wrote:UNVOTE: Dkkoba
getting town vibes from how far koba is pushing their read on nepenthe.
could you explain this a bit more? i don't really see it. i keep re-reading nepenthe's opening posts to find the self-consciousness, but to me it just looks like nepenthe is considering different peoples strategies vs. how he himself approaches the game and that he's aware of his own weaknesses. dk then jumped to a read/assumption really fast. i'm know my reads will probably be rusty in this game as it's been quite a bit, so it's helpful to me when people can walk through their reasoning in case i'm missing something
In post 98, lenora wrote:
In post 97, ben dover123 wrote:
In post 96, lenora wrote:
In post 95, ben dover123 wrote:UNVOTE: Dkkoba
getting town vibes from how far koba is pushing their read on nepenthe.
could you explain this a bit more? i don't really see it. i keep re-reading nepenthe's opening posts to find the self-consciousness, but to me it just looks like nepenthe is considering different peoples strategies vs. how he himself approaches the game and that he's aware of his own weaknesses. dk then jumped to a read/assumption really fast. i'm know my reads will probably be rusty in this game as it's been quite a bit, so it's helpful to me when people can walk through their reasoning in case i'm missing something
Yeah I'm not completely sure on Koba's attack on nepenthe either but I feel like Koba's motivation to be this aggressive with their read on nepenthe is towny. Just trying to get every last reaction and AI material from nepenthe, that's what I see.
i saw it as a bit OTT/performative - i'd maybe feel differently if they re-evaluated from it or if I saw the test on nepenthe as useful, but i'm getting the sense that koba is struggling to explain their reads/reasons

VOTE: dkkoba

I liked her skepticism she showed about Ben's townread of DK (she did not sheep, she did not back off immediately), I think it denotes authenticity of thought due to her questioning of it, and she was also trying to open a wagon based on more than just gut feel as an alternative to the Zulfy wagon that was building up at that moment. I would only have a worse opinion of Lenora if Zulfy were to be scum, because in that scenario she might have tried to derail his wagon, but I think that's rather unlikely considering that she did not jump wagons to Fuzzy's which is the current alternative wagon to Zulfy's, after seeing that her DK push didn't gain any traction. As in, I don't think she's trying to save Zulfy by pushing DK and I think her DK read is genuine as a result.
Maduisha
Maduisha
She/Her
Goon
Maduisha
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:26 am

Post by Maduisha »

Hm, well... I might be focusing too much in asociatives of scum!Zulfy scenario...

A bit stupid from me to be getting lost in thought about that considering it's D1.
Maduisha
Maduisha
She/Her
Goon
Maduisha
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:35 am

Post by Maduisha »

Also...

@Mod, I don't wanna be annoying, but isn't this worth a prod?

D1 only has 2 days 16 hours left at the time of writing this post, the end of day might get impacted if Nepenthe/their replacement has to catch up and take a hasty last minute stance.
Sirius9121
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:56 am

Post by Sirius9121 »

nepenthe prodded
余命数か月ばかりの恋に点滴で扶養する患者達
被害者の甘い期待を弔い悔悟の機会を躊躇うドクター
所以など行方知らず未知の病巣に臥す患者達
発熱が死因 然れば早期に躊躇すべきだったと知る放火犯
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:47 am

Post by Umlaut »

@mod Your rules post says Day 1 is 10 IRL days but your deadline timer in your last VC seems to be based on 7 IRL days

I didn't realize it had been so long since nepenthe was posting, I was still going by my early impression of them. Okay, so make that a
very weak
town lean.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:14 am

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

I might have to replace out.... Still trying to balance between school, life and this game

more later today
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:49 am

Post by Umlaut »

Fuzzy, please don't threaten to replace out. Do it or don't, but don't say anything about it in thread, per site rules.

As I recall Fuzzy was serious limbait in the other game we sort-of played together, Mini 2014, somehow managing to get himself eliminated on Day 1 after claiming cop in an open setup without a counterclaim. (I say "sort of" because I replaced in on Day 2, so I read the earlier posts but I wasn't really there for them and we never interacted.) Might need to go look at their posting in that game again and see if whatever got them scumread is similar to this game.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:58 am

Post by clidd »

I think your takes so far have been logically good, Maduisha, and your approach to the game seems to have changed. You are more perceptive of the events around you, which is a positive sign. There was an evolution in your mindset.

In relation to Lenora, your observation about the genuity of a possible town!Lenora seems persuasive, but I'm trying to limit myself before seeing the slot as town atm. The reason is that if she were a newbie and we were in a newbie game, I would probably see the behavior that you pointed out as difficult to be simulated by a newbie!Scum mindset, but considering this is a normal game, it is very easy for her to be an alt of a regular player engaging in a newbie narrative to stay off the radar (as scum), or has some other particular goal to act in such way (like testing a different playstyle, as town), but in both scenarios I don’t mean to underestimate the slot, especially since I don’t know who she is. I need to see more of her interactions with the game to be more confident about my accuracy of read on her, whether town or scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”