Mini Normal 2185 | EFoBBBiO | Game Over!

Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:52 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Did Galron reveal his other results in the hood?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:08 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Ejj is scum, I think.

N1 Amelie definitely protected Galron, and scum most probably targeted Galron based on her death. I need to do more analysis later.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1801, Luca Blight wrote:Ejj is scum, I think.

N1 Amelie definitely protected Galron, and scum most probably targeted Galron based on her death. I need to do more analysis later.
I'm assuming the connection between your thoughts here is that scum knew to target Galron because Trendall was already in the hood. Another possibility is that Momrangel was informed of the presence of a Neapolitan cop between x amount of players, and scum narrowed it down correctly to Galron. This was an important factor in the game you posted earlier.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:23 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1798, Frogsterking wrote:VOTE: Lunar

The Galron kill is definitely more incriminating on-wagon and outside the neighborhood, as Galron was 100% fully pocketed by the hood dynamic of this game.

I believe there is an optimal order to claiming and Lunar should go first. Beyond that I'm not sure.

I'm going to post more content tonight.
In post 1800, Luca Blight wrote:Did Galron reveal his other results in the hood?
In the event that Galron was blocked N2 that lends more to my idea. If scum have the ability to prevent Galron from receiving more reports he's much more useful to scum!Gamma or scum!Ejji alive rather than dead.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Galron claimed yesterday that he had another result. Hopefully someone in the hood can confirm if this was the case.
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by joqiza »

I believe Gamma said at some point yesterday that Galron simply hadn't posted his N2 result in the neighborhood thread. I hope Galron shared it with the fellas at some point last night, otherwise I'll be a bit frustrated.

Rn I townread Frog, Luca, and OWER, and they seem to have a decent grip on this game. My top suspect is ejjinami after the Galron flip but will wait to hear everyone out. Still feels like we're working with an incomplete picture.

Overall solid work by town so far. I know I haven't done too much but thought I'd give some encouragement. I've enjoyed the table a lot. :)
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:39 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1804, Luca Blight wrote:Galron claimed yesterday that he had another result. Hopefully someone in the hood can confirm if this was the case.
In post 1805, joqiza wrote:I believe Gamma said at some point yesterday that Galron simply hadn't posted his N2 result in the neighborhood thread. I hope Galron shared it with the fellas at some point last night, otherwise I'll be a bit frustrated.

Rn I townread Frog, Luca, and OWER, and they seem to have a decent grip on this game. My top suspect is ejjinami after the Galron flip but will wait to hear everyone out. Still feels like we're working with an incomplete picture.

Overall solid work by town so far. I know I haven't done too much but thought I'd give some encouragement. I've enjoyed the table a lot. :)
If he didn't post it in the hood I would be frustrated as well as that's pretty much the whole reason it's there.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:43 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1806, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 1804, Luca Blight wrote:Galron claimed yesterday that he had another result. Hopefully someone in the hood can confirm if this was the case.
In post 1805, joqiza wrote:I believe Gamma said at some point yesterday that Galron simply hadn't posted his N2 result in the neighborhood thread. I hope Galron shared it with the fellas at some point last night, otherwise I'll be a bit frustrated.

Overall solid work by town so far. I know I haven't done too much but thought I'd give some encouragement. I've enjoyed the table a lot.
:)
If he didn't post it in the hood I would be frustrated as well as that's pretty much the whole reason it's there.
And good, I'm glad to hear it. I know the game isn't over yet but my feeling is the last is in Ejji/Lunar and that town has done really well this game.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

And if Galron was blocked N2 then presumably he’d have been less trusting of the hood?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:49 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1808, Luca Blight wrote:And if Galron was blocked N2 then presumably he’d have been less trusting of the hood?
Yeah that makes sense.

VOTE: Ejji
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:50 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Scum!ejj has made it hard for themselves by hard-defending Lunar, though. That would have been a viable miselim.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:52 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1810, Luca Blight wrote:Scum!ejj has made it hard for themselves by hard-defending Lunar, though. That would have been a viable miselim.
I guess he could've been trying to pocket. From scum!ejji POV Lunar was prob more likely to switch wagons off of Bugs than any of the other townies.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:55 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Bugs mentions that Ejji is an investigative role a million times in Bug's iso.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:56 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I guess Ejji should claim with reports, then Lunar. They might be counter claiming each other here now.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:33 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Yes, I agree.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1813, Frogsterking wrote:I guess Ejji should claim with reports, then Lunar. They might be counter claiming each other here now.
I'd prefer the inverse but either probably works
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:04 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Gamma, did Galron leave any info about his N2 result?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

yes, but it doesn't change much
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

In post 1810, Luca Blight wrote:Scum!ejj has made it hard for themselves by hard-defending Lunar, though. That would have been a viable miselim.
Only because of a stupid fucking deathtunnel by someone who can't seem to get over themselves three weeks later. JFC frogster, how is it possible to confirmation bias this consistently after being called out on it? Every bit of evidence gets interpreted as me being Mafia, regardless of what the evidence even is. If something can't be spun as me being Mafia then you ignore it.
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

VOTE: Gamma
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:39 pm

Post by GeorgeBailey »

Votecount 4.2

ejjinami(2)
~ (1), (10)

Gamma Emerald(1)
~ (3)

Not Voting (4): ejjinami(0), Gamma Emerald(2), joqiza(2), Luca Blight(7)

With 7 alive it takes 4 to eliminate.

Day 4 deadline is in (expired on 2021-01-30 19:40:55)

FLAVOR
frame 30 out of 19035
GeorgeBailey
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:57 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I finally reset my password so I can log onto my phone! Should I be interpreting Ejji's absence as scum giving up?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:00 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1818, Lunar Martian wrote:
Only because of a stupid fucking deathtunnel by someone who can't seem to get over themselves three weeks later. JFC frogster, how is it possible to confirmation bias this consistently after being called out on it? Every bit of evidence gets interpreted as me being Mafia, regardless of what the evidence even is. If something can't be spun as me being Mafia then you ignore it.
FYI in the context of this exchange this is a good thing because it's limiting scum!Ejji's options.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:02 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1817, Gamma Emerald wrote:yes, but it doesn't change much
I'm assuming OutWorldER is VT?
In post 1818, Lunar Martian wrote:
I'm assuming you're waiting for Ejji to claim?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Actually the result was that you were VT
I figure you’re towny enough from your play + faking a guilty on scum that it’s not a game changing result. It also makes some sense why he checked you N2 because of the claim + retraction
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”